Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199996 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
#proudly team september

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
[quote author=Nimi22 post=57105344][/quote]
Didnt miss this thread back den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Haha teamie welcome back ooo, y u go hide now especially wen some September mama set claim seniority for us oo(make i no mention name)

Thanka my cappo

I dey o maybe na wen ms hold me na im dem show demselves.

Oya were dem dey who den be wey dey claim seniority of 1month. My power don come make I shakara them.

My Cappo @ Pweetiebabe make we forgive them na biggie belle dey worry them

#teamoctoberforsharpsafeandnormaldeliveryinJesusname

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sansa143:
Nope cry just water,pap and tea!

Pele dear. Maybe you should see your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Funny

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Tnks dear,plan on doing dat!Have an ap on wed!Kisses to Ilan!
jazzyjazz:

Pele dear. Maybe you should see your doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Yeah@zaynie 2015 was the bomb ranging from pregnancy photo shoot,fashion week,bumpy Tuesdays and thread cuties.choi I really enjoyed this thread.not forgetting in a hurry how you pulled our legs on the husband snatching thingy cheesy.zaynie that year was mesmerizing

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Zheemub:
Congratulations to the new mamas. May God bless your Los.

Officially registering.
#teamOctoberInshaAllah

Actually don't know my LMP but EDD by scan says October.
Am in my second trimester with full MS.

Supernatural delivery to us all. Ameen
Welcome ma'am to d most swagalicious team in 2017....May ur stay be fruitful.... Sama us with ur EDD so it can be added and Sowi abt d MS

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2017
hello fam, i decided to come out from my hiding place. pls add me to the list LMP oct 24

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lotannad: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2017
this October team just dey terrorize person.na wa o! I can't wait for July to come jare. may God make it easy for all of us and grant us testimonies!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2017
goodfortun:
Just took the 1st IPT and baby has been so active afterwards. Did anyone experience this and did you take paracetamol with the IPT? #week26 #teamseptember
Guess dats y my clinic said d 1st IPT will be after d 1st quickening or 20wks cos dey expect baby to be active after ward.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
pyzdan:
hello fam, i decided to come out from my hiding place. pls add me to the list LMP oct 24
Yes guess another team October Mama....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2017
lotannad:
this October team just dey terrorize person.na wa o! I can't wait for July to come jare. may God make it easy for all of us and grant us testimonies!
Terrorize keh? Na we gentle pass for did group.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2017
Laureen007:
Oh thanks. The pain was horror lol. I had to have emergency scan cuz they wanted to rule out ectopic at 11 weeks. I have been good for two weeks now but since yesterday I have been kinda feeling it on and off, I am paying no mind to it jare lol. I was prescribed iron tablet so that's what I'm taking now. It will all end in praise.
Cappo I no sabi oo lol
Izz jus a small something na, Pweetiebabe can sabi show you the way na wink smiley

Abeg just wear the cappo uniform make you begin sama us roll call cool cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2017
good morning mamas.pls help a ftm.I am 32weeks and have this stomach ache since last night that wouldn't let me sleep. I am worried.is it normal or should I rush to the hospital?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 9:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Good morning mamas, Team June what's is happening now? no BA yet, our cervix being to open, oya June mamas begin to birth your LOs supernaturally. oya June mamas come and tell us how You are feeling?
am waiting for cervix to open, but sabi mamas abeg touch this matter for FTM like me, how is contraction like? i was walking on the road yesterday and i discovered that one side of my stomach became very hard and painful but no back pain and no cramp. i couldn't walk for a while.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:03am On Jun 03, 2017
pyzdan:

Welcome mama to the most blessed and favoured team

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Good morning mamas, Team June what's is happening now? no BA yet, our cervix being to open, oya June mamas begin to birth your LOs supernaturally. oya June mamas come and tell us how You are feeling?
am waiting for cervix to open, but sabi mamas abeg touch this matter for FTM like me, how is contraction like? i was walking on the road yesterday and i discovered that one side of my stomach became very hard and painful but no back pain and no cramp. i couldn't walk for a while.

That sounds like braxon hicks
u are almost there sha.
God is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2017
ahnie:
Yeah@zaynie 2015 was the bomb ranging from pregnancy photo shoot,fashion week,bumpy Tuesdays and thread cuties.choi I really enjoyed this thread.not forgetting in a hurry how you pulled our legs on the husband snatching thingy cheesy.zaynie that year was mesmerizing

Yeah yeah I totally agree, year 2015 was d bomb on this thread.
Congrats dear on d birth of your chibobo. How Mr Alex n zino?

Congrats to all d new mamas. May God bless us all n our Los.

#clears throat
I'm officially registering with team july grin EDD 13th July.
@team July cappo pls take note. Thanks.

#teamjulyforsupernaturaldelivery kiss

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
tiwatopebam:

eh ya. sorry cappo. u can Google about the contraction thing. But I think the hardness just comes and goes after awhile. sabi mamas go enlighten us more. been feeling same too. In another news, we r 38weeks6days today; 39 tmro. praying baby comes soonest.lol. God is our strength and muscle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2017
tiwatopebam:

wat u experienced was braxton hicks and it may continue like dat for a while. I've been experiencing BH since but the one I experienced last night was different, I felt much pressure on my pelvis it was as if my period want to come and my jajaina is aching me seriously till now. Cervix should open jare. supernatural delivery to us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 9:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Please anyone with the idea of when Adeoyo yemetu, Oluyoro and UCH does ANC?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
bolubej:
Please anyone with the idea of when Adeoyo yemetu, Oluyoro and UCH does ANC?

Adeeoyo at ring road is Mondays /fridays while booking is weds. not sure of uch but I think it's weds/Thurs or so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Anugod:
Izz jus a small something na, Pweetiebabe can sabi show you the way na wink smiley

Abeg just wear the cappo uniform make you begin sama us roll call cool cool
Y me? Wen we get Senior mamas here....Na only mouth I get o I no Nada infarct dis group has been my source of information.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
every other mama got an answer to her question except me.even those who asked after I did.I will just rush to the hospital then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
keeki:
every other mama got an answer to her question except me.even those who asked after I did.I will just rush to the hospital then
No vex ma'am, guess its cos most mamas online @ d moment are Jjc like me with little or no experience.... Believe me u will get answer Wen our sabi mamsa enter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Sorry about that mama. We no sabi ni. Even.as I dey second missionary journey I no sabi Nada. Could b u ate something that is upsetting ur stomach.
If you r not comfortable pls go to the hospital.

keeki:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
keeki:
good morning mamas.pls help a ftm.I am 32weeks and have this stomach ache since last night that wouldn't let me sleep. I am worried.is it normal or should I rush to the hospital?
I think you should go to the hospital or call your doctor. #TeamJulyfornoloss

Modified
keeki:
Just seeing this. Mama, you asked a question and barely an hour you don vex shocked cheesy grin . Am sure its that big bump hormone at work grin grin.
Not all mamas are online 24/7 and those online at the time you ask may not have any idea of what you are experiencing.
I understand you need urgent answer because of the pain so I will suggest you Google questions when no quick answer is at hand or better still, follow your instinct.
It will end in praise. We are almost there.
#TeamJulyforsupernaturalbirth.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2017
ToyosiR:
Good day to all of you.

#TeamAugust, How are we doing...
Most of us if not all are now in our third trimester,
How are we doing....
May God almighty continue to shower his blessing to us all and make us carry to term. We shall all praise him at the end of the journey.

#TeamJune, how market Hope we have start dropping the good good news.

#TeamJuly, Hope you are set, we are your friends and neighbours. Please, start preparing special spaces for us as some of us are coming to you.

#TeamSeptember, How is the bump, Hope not so stressful. Though we are your senior, but we will not form too much because some of us may still request for extra space in your territory.

Cappo cappo we are getting there gradually. Don't mind that I am late at answering roll call. Sometimes I am too lazy to read more than the last page and answer mentions. Hoping to shop this month. Started preparing my nursery, it felt good arranging the few baby things I have got.
My team mates how far, I am sure our bumps are very obvious now. My edd mate Mzleemah how na, is the bump out yet? My lo moves and kicks practically almost all day and stronger at night.
Mamas Is it possible to be lie down and squash a baby.? Some times when I lie on my left I noticed my baby starts kicking so hard as if I am lying on it's hand or leg, once I lie on my right she will stop. Has anyone noticed this?

# proudlyteamaugust
#Teamaugustforsupernaturaldelivery
#teamaugstforsexybumping

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Hey momma! I came here just to check on you, I thought you were in labour 2 days ago? was expecting to see your BA. I think what you experienced while walking was braxton hicks like a momma up there already said.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
keeki:
pls go to d hospital

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3116) (3117) (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.