Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143048 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
keeki:

in the hospital now.turns out that I was contracting.they have tried to stop the contraction so I am on admission
Awww it is well wih you teamie. Just be relaxed and let God take the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
nneejima:
Father into ur hands i commit my baby, u that started dz good work in my life ll surely finish it. I don't know d cos of preterm contractions at 35wks but let ur will be done.#TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery# #TeamJulyofnosorrow&lost#.
Amen, pele teamie. Hope the contractions have stopped now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
I just attended a/an undecidedigbo naming. No jollof rice cry only puffpuff. I want to cry ni sha.
I twale for Yoruba abeg, I go don chop amala and eja tutu plus olomi osan grin or jollof,moi moi and two big meat.
No music sef. Pls who av free jollof, am hungry embarassed embarassed
cheesy cheesy But Igbos dont do naming na, is dedication they do i think. Sorry ehnn

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
clinik:

Officially registering for team July.... 35weeks gone.. may God grant us all safe delivery.. #teamjuly
We are getting many by the day. Welcome to #teamjulyfornoloss#. Cappo Phlakkeys we have a new member

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
I just attended a/an undecidedigbo naming. No jollof rice cry only puffpuff. I want to cry ni sha.
I twale for Yoruba abeg, I go don chop amala and eja tutu plus olomi osan grin or jollof,moi moi and two big meat.

this woman he be like say u go like food well well o, enjoyment woman.

my Sista as he dey do u na so he dey do me now o ever since ms leave me na so so longer throat I dey get for people food.
I dey inside my house today dey perceive party jollof rice for the wedding wey dey near my house, I almost wear cloth go join them even though dem no invite me.

God continue to help us o. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
let them monitor you closly but if your Lo is more than 2.3kg you are good to go. God is with you. dnt be scared .
nneejima:
Father into ur hands i commit my baby, u that started dz good work in my life ll surely finish it. I don't know d cos of preterm contractions at 35wks but let ur will be done.#TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery# #TeamJulyofnosorrow&lost#.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=Dazzle86 post=57153309]
I think your MIL is right, cos once I turn to the opposite side she calms down.

I feel the same way too if I lie on my left she would start making one funny movement so I will just change my position to the other side.Whenever that happens just change your position I think it's true that moment the baby is uncomfortable.
TeamJuly for supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
eksbabe:
We are getting many by the day. Welcome to #teamjulyfornoloss#. Cappo Phlakkeys we have a new member

Thanks alot sis..... was here in 2014/2015. God will grant us supernatural delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
See dis woman, so u dey share same EDD with me and Beyedew. U must pay fine
Yes ooo, and na me go hold the money grin. Welcome on board modupsie. Easy peasy journey to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Keeki and nneejima, He is a faithful Finisher. He doesn't start a thing and let it go. He is not like man that isn't constant. He is the same God as of old. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
keeki:
in the hospital now.turns out that I was contracting.they have tried to stop the contraction so I am on admission
nneejima:
It is well my sisters. Pls try to hold on so lo can bake more. I think you should rest more now and increase water intake. God's gat your back.
#TeamJulyforfulltermdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

Gotten and welcome. Pls supply baby's gender so we can update in our roll call on Monday.
#TeamJulywithplentybabies

baby gender.... surprise (didn't want to check)
eed 3rd july
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

Hahahahahah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
nggie:
@ phlakkeys its XY. Thanks
Updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
The rate at which I eat now ehn, I hope I don't enter 100kg by 9months

hebrewbirths:

this woman he be like say u go like food well well o, enjoyment woman.

my Sista as he dey do u na so he dey do me now o ever since ms leave me na so so longer throat I dey get for people food.
I dey inside my house today dey perceive party jollof rice for the wedding wey dey near my house, I almost wear cloth go join them even though dem no invite me.

God continue to help us o. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sabi mamas I hail una ooooooo pls which is the best kind of diaper to get for a new born that won't cause rashes? Foreign or Nigerian made? Thanks!! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
clinik:
. Officially registering for team July.... 35weeks gone.. may God grant us all safe delivery.. #teamjuly
Wow, God is indeed faithful to us #TeamJulyforspecialbabies.
We are happy to see you. Kindly drop your EDD and baby's gender so we can update against June roll call
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
eksbabe:
Thanks teamie. We are even more than many now and am really happy. I just pray for strength for all teamies to be able to supply both BA and B.S. on time.
#TeamJulyreallyshakingthethread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eyin maami, I sell washable/reusable diapers/inserts. Very colourful and affordable.
You can check out my page on Facebook or Whatsapp 08083707651 for enquiries.
https://m.facebook.com/Lightmaxstores/

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
maureensylvia:

baby gender.... surprise (didn't want to check)
eed 3rd july
Wow, another new #TeamJulyforplentyblessings. You are highly welcome. EDD registered.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sansa143:
Where u d fly go,as u talk am so shall it b! grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

Kolewerk grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
beyedew:

I will be waiting for you with open hands sis. Check well ooo, your ynash don done cheesy. How is your Lo doing?

We bless God... How are you and yours?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
ahnie:
I cudnt acct for the rest,I cant categorically say if it was stolen,I remembering depositing 5k,when I flung my purse at the nurse.but they bot like 1 delivery mat,like 4 pads,nylon bag for the placenta!but those mentioned essentials cant be up to 7k nah.they wudnt hav had that opportunity had it bn my neibour brought my delivery bag on time.And they still collected my delivery mat2,pads3,two tissues,two toilet soaps,big jik,big omo.they were even mostly for who wee circumcise chibobo!in all thank God for safe delivery!I even bribe the Doctor with 5oo naira(I never see where doctor dey collect Roger o)Lolz!

See golden opportunity for them na grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dazzle86:

So they steal,like that. Thanks for the heads up. Even though I am using private hospital will need to get a padlock for my bag don't want to take chances.

I used a private hospital too, just buy that biggest size of padlock. Didn't even know dh was busy dashing them money outside after Lo came, would have collected it back angry angry

They'll steal it, make you pay for it and resell it to you but not all though!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

Thanks teamie. We are even more than many now and am really happy. I just pray for strength for all teamies to be able to supply both BA and B.S. on time.
#TeamJulyreallyshakingthethread
Yesso we are capable joor, with God on our side.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
clinik:

Thanks alot sis..... was here in 2014/2015. God will grant us supernatural delivery
You're welcome senior mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
BTW where's January 2017 cappo sixx?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sansa143:
Where u d fly go,as u talk am so shall it b! grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin

Wetin pass fly? *ghost mood* grin .till next year before I do the do true. I'm thinking of moving to the guest room, anytime I see dh's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,I'll start feeling sick grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
phlakkeys:

Wow, God is indeed faithful to us #TeamJulyforspecialbabies.
We are happy to see you. Kindly drop your EDD and baby's gender so we can update against June roll call

Edd 4th of july...... baby's gender female dont know all dis XX and XY thing... #teamjuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
eksbabe:
You're welcome senior mama
Thank u so much sis... i appreciate ur warm gesture
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
clinik:

Edd 4th of july...... baby's gender female dont know all dis XX and XY thing... #teamjuly
Nice to have you in our #TeamJulywithswag
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hebrewbirths: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
The rate at which I eat now ehn, I hope I don't enter 100kg by 9months

Me I don almost enter 80kg already, when ms dey I was 74/75kg now 79k. I pray am able to drop to like 65kg after delivery o. I have to be sweet 16 afterwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.