Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8262222 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
@ kaffy4bill, @pjthatcher, @clinik, @beedam.... This Dad is proud today!!! Morning to all loving, encouraging, and beautiful mamas, nd energetic dadies in the house. I know say una nite sweet cookehhhhh. Well sha, I bet una go like wan hear as my nite be.... o boyyyyyy, in fact, she took me to the Paradise of paradisessssss.

All of una thank you ooooo. If no be una, alarm for quench man pikin ooo. In fact, e be like say dis 2nd Semester (aka trimester) to sweet well-well. But madam say waist dey do am pori-pori ooo.

We hope to make today enjoyable and educating for us all. Please be free to bring up ur concerns and lets help us all get along.

A Happy Day to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sori dearie, it's allowed to wake them once in a while jare. Did u?.. it's well

Our nite vigil still de come once our LO arrives. For now, mak una de let us sleep ooo. How was ur nite na??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:

My last appointment was 14th of december and was given next ap for 14th of january. I did not do a urine test o. Infact the urine test had last to to check for UTI and I was treated afterwards. My BP was 110/60. That is how is has been o. I have called my doctor he said I should come by 8.30 so I am preparing. Please I just hope there is no problem o. God be with us. We shall all carry to term

@mytestimony Talk to God before u see the Doc. Know it is well. Nothing can happen to a destined child. full term na ur own. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Semesters go complete in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Prouddad38:
@ kaffy4bill, @pjthatcher, @clinik, @beedam.... This Dad is proud today!!! Morning to all loving, encouraging, and beautiful mamas, nd energetic dadies in the house. I know say una nite sweet cookehhhhh. Well sha, I bet una go like wan hear as my nite be.... o boyyyyyy, in fact, she took me to the Paradise of paradisessssss.

All of una thank you ooooo. If no be una, alarm for quench man pikin ooo. In fact, e be like say dis 2nd Semester (aka trimester) to sweet well-well. But madam say waist dey do am pori-pori ooo.

We hope to make today enjoyable and educating for us all. Please be free to bring up ur concerns and lets help us all get along.

A Happy Day to you all.

Ope ooo, nite was gud oo, madam, tanx so much too. Make she rest well and take lots of fluid, the waist pain go go and u too shld help wit lil massage. Proudmom, no do anytin for house 2day oo, ur reward is strict bed rest and u wil b duly attended to.. love u all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Prouddad38:

Our nite vigil still de come once our LO arrives. For now, mak una de let us sleep ooo. How was ur nite na??

@ least u wil help wit dis one too so dat wen dat one start it won't b strange to u. Nite was great, tanx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Ope ooo, nite was gud oo, madam, tanx so much too. Make she rest well and take lots of fluid, the waist pain go go and u too shld help wit lil massage. Proudmom, no do anytin for house 2day oo, ur reward is strict bed rest and u wil b duly attended to.. love u all

@kaffy4bill I don de handle the waist already. trust me na. in fact that special fuel / moral don come to go buy my baby tings. U too much jare. at least this Semester don begin well ...... all tanks to d mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2015
But do you know I sometimes wonder why Husbds have symptoms of pregnancy too... I have it: from sleeping, tiredness, even pains in my nipples too....na whaooooo. my proudmom don laff me tire na.

I dont know if other husbds here get similar experiences sha ooo. If u consider all dez tings, u know say na our work big pass ooo. It is well oo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Prouddad38:
But do you know I sometimes wonder why Husbds have symptoms of pregnancy too... I have it: from sleeping, tiredness, even pains in my nipples too....na whaooooo. my proudmom don laff me tire na.

I dont know if other husbds here get similar experiences sha ooo. If u consider all dez tings, u know say na our work big pass ooo. It is well oo

It happens even sum men have postpartum depression like women. Its all our relationship and hormones in play. God b wit us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Prouddad38:

@kaffy4bill I don de handle the waist already. trust me na. in fact that special fuel / moral don come to go buy my baby tings. U too much jare. at least this Semester don begin well ...... all tanks to d mamas

I trust u jare, u too much.. enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2015
Prouddad38:

@mytestimony Talk to God before u see the Doc. Know it is well. Nothing can happen to a destined child. full term na ur own. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Semesters go complete in Jesus Name. Amen.

Ao far@my testimony, hv u seen d doc.. pls feed us back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

It happens even sum men have postpartum depression like women. Its all our relationship and hormones in play. God b wit us all

Eheyyyyy thanks. Now i understand. Afterall, na we dey put d LOs for there now. Ah - Ah, if only moms will allow dads to enjoy all the fruits nd nutritious beverages too naaaa... because na only Wifey de chop dem...(de go sa na baby wan chop am). Wayo people. hahaha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

If I hear tongue, pain gini... sure u r humbled dis morn. Its a therapy ooo, it wil help wit d pain grin
Lol my sister d humble no be small o,una do well u hear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2015
I am in d hospital. De hv taken samples of urine and blood. I am waiting for the results
Bp is 100/70
Doctor checked baby is fine and doing gymnastics
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Lol my sister d humble no be small o,una do well u hear.

Abi my sister.... e don tay wey i dey tell am say she need that ..Kpe-k" "sing.. lubricant, she no hear. Wen madam just de form harsh 4 Oga, de do funny-funny, ah dear Husbd supoz know watsapp na. This 2nd Semester na fire fire na. You too much. May ur eyes of understanding never grow dim.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
I am in d hospital. De hv taken samples of urine and blood. I am waiting for the results
Bp is 100/70

@mytestimony CORRECT BABY!!! Amen to that. make e dey run 4/40 for inside belle... we de wait 4am. You too wil be fine. Glory be to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

before u even talk am sef i don already give myself bed rest,no house chores,no cooking Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2015
So urine test nd blood test very ok. D swelling has gone down o. All tests ok. So still wondering
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
Bp is 100/70

Tanx 2 God, BP is Kk and baby is doin fine. Stay blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
So urine test nd blood test very ok. D swelling has gone down o. All tests ok. So still wondering

Tanx 2 God, dose hormones can act weird Sumtims. We wil continually b under God's protection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2015
proudmom38:

before u even talk am sef i don already give myself bed rest,no house chores,no cooking Lol.

Enjoy jare, u wil b duly attended to. U hv motivated him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
TG for white flag mate, maybe it's dis harmattan dt caused it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2015
pls I've been diagnosed with severe oligohydramnious and the doctor wants to terminate the pregnancy though the baby is still alive. please I need your help and suggestions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
Bp is 100/70
thank God everything is ok,you shall carry to term,i guess it's the hormones or Hamattan it is well wit us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2015
haemi:
pls I've been diagnosed with severe oligohydramnious and the doctor wants to terminate the pregnancy though the baby is still alive. please I need your help and suggestions.

First it is prayers and prayers. How soon is the termination? There is nothing God can't do, except if it His will that it be so. I am joining u in prayers. reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
haemi:
how many weeks pregnant are u?i will advice u seek a second opinion if possible 3rd self,dont touch dat child,God is a healer and he'll perfect it all just speak to him,somone here had d same case and was advised to seek a second opinion and now she's getting better,pls go to another hosp.It is well with you and your Lo,u shall carry to term and you shall not cast your young says the lord

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Kaffy4bill thanks alot
Prouddad thanks
Infact thanks all.
At least I am calmer now. The coldin this town is something else o.
Please doct said I need to be eating more. He asked if I hav
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
@haemi The only thing that comes to my mind is this: If you are a Christian and love your baby, FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING....carry your Holy Bible, open it and place it on your belly. Then talk to God about what you want for your child, and afterwards talk to your baby. He will hear you. God's Word (Jesus Christ) will touch your child and I am positive your smile will be complete on your next visit to the doctors.

Have Faith, be strong and wave not. Look up to Heaven, for when men fail, God doesnt fail. May His Will be done upon you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
mytestimony:
Kaffy4bill thanks alot
Prouddad thanks
Infact thanks all.
At least I am calmer now. The coldin this town is something else o.
Please doct said I need to be eating more. He asked if I hav

No shaking, na Baba God get all power. The hearts of kings are in His hands... never forget that. To Him alone be all glory.
Keep smiling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by martosin212(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dear Mamas I Love twins so much and love to have them for Children. Apart from bloodline, are there any way possible to have twins??

I need them twins seriously.
I will appreciate responses so I know how to start early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
haemi:

why d doctor want to terminate the baby? ?? what reasons did he give? we have a fellow mama in the house with the same condition and she and her LO are doing very well. sweet heart there is still hope. please this is not the time to give up. u will carry to term by God's grace. please seek a second opinion. Go to another hosp. meanwhile ensure strict bed rest and take loads of fluids.please give us the details so we can know how to help. God is with u..

mamas in the house.. how una dey? the Lord is our strength. .
have a nice weekend frnds..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Pls mama's I have a very thick skin around my breast swollen but no pain at all its a bit red,its not painful but am still scared tho I asked my dr he said its notin,biko who is experiencing same? Make una answer me o mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
hajarahbadmus:

why d doctor want to terminate the baby? ?? what reasons did he give? we have a fellow mama in the house with the same condition and she and her LO are doing very well. sweet heart there is still hope. please this is not the time to give up. u will carry to term by God's grace. please seek a second opinion. Go to another hosp. meanwhile ensure strict bed rest and take loads of fluids.please give us the details so we can know how to help. God is with u..

mamas in the house.. how una dey? the Lord is our strength. .
have a nice weekend frnds..
we re doing great o my sis.and u too

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.