Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196095 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Two months ke, she's just pulling ur legs, I trust her. U wil surely b rewarded for all d works u hv done 2day.. b hopeful
If I hear,no show again 4 now o...make he dey drink water put 4 dat one first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
kingsdaughter:
Our little star has gone to be with the Lord. He was a beautiful boy at 15 weeks and 6 days. My amniotic fluid drained out. I had never heard of it before. Its called PPROM and my cervix was fully closed. And as at when I met the doctor he saw no water but baby was still breathing. He advised we terminate to prevent infections or an abnormal baby cos the lungs haven't matured enough. I had to go through labour. It was a terrible way to start the new year.
I know God makes all things beautiful in His time and he will come through for us.
sorry 4 ur lost sister,may God gives u double 4d lost.It is well with us...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
pjthatcher:
father in the name of Jesus I pray for all the preggy mamas and those trying to conceive in this forum, there shall be no evil report again. we want to be sharing joy of delievery in this forum and not death of babies because you said in your word that we shall not cast our young.we lay hold of this heritage in Jesus name. you also said in Isaiah 66:9 that shall I bring to time of birth and not cause delivery , in line with your word I decree that every woman in this forum and those yet to join shall deliver their babies alive with no complications in Jesus name. ayo la ma ma gbo ni idile onigbagbo loruko Jesu. to all those that have lost their LO I decree that nothing dies in your hand again. it is done. Amen
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
@kingsdaughter - it is well with you and yours. You will testify soon bu His grace. Pls don't be discouraged, try again and trust God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kingsdaughter may God be with you and dh. Only him can console you. He will bless you again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
The lord is ur strength and will bless u with double. Take heart kingsdaughter.

kingsdaughter:
Our little star has gone to be with the Lord. He was a beautiful boy at 15 weeks and 6 days. My amniotic fluid drained out. I had never heard of it before. Its called PPROM and my cervix was fully closed. And as at when I met the doctor he saw no water but baby was still breathing. He advised we terminate to prevent infections or an abnormal baby cos the lungs haven't matured enough. I had to go through labour. It was a terrible way to start the new year.
I know God makes all things beautiful in His time and he will come through for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello Mamas, hope. Everyone is doing great. Can u all agree on a date for prayers? @Beedam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
@kingsdaughter, as long as there is life, you will remain on top. All I am grateful for is dat u re fertile nd full of children. Ah ah, no shaking... Many more will surround ur table very soon. 9 Months from now no too far na...abi?

It is well with u and ur family. To ur Oga: I beg after madam don rest finish,, halele 24/7 Kpekusism oooo. Keep smiling, we re here and God is above. You are not alone ok,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gudeveing evry1 I wnt to appreciate all ur responses, am much relaxed abut reading all ur comments u guys r d best. I wil go 4 anoda scan wen am 12wks nd will let d awuz knw d outcme. @kingsdaughter sorry 4 ur loss, as far as der is life der is hope. Do nt worry God wil bless u with twins sooner Dan u expect. Take heart my love. @all we will all carry our LO to term IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutekonkolo(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2015
tvhealthblog:
@cutekonkolo

1. Avoid lifting heavy objects
2. Bend your knees and keep your back straight when lifting or picking up something from the floor
3. Move your feet when turning round to avoid twisting your spine
4. Wear flat shoes as these allow your weight to be evenly distributed
5. Work at a surface high enough to prevent you stooping
6. Try to balance the weight between two bags when carrying shopping
7. Sit with your back straight and well supported
8. Make sure you get enough rest, particularly later in pregnancy
9. A firm mattress can also help to prevent and relieve backache. If your mattress is too soft, put a piece of hardboard under it to make it firmer
10.Massage can also help.

Exercise

1. Start in a box position (on all fours) with knees under hips, hands under shoulders, with fingers facing forwards and abdominals lifted to keep your back straight
2. Pull in your stomach muscles and raise your back up towards the ceiling, curling your trunk and allowing your head to relax gently forward – don't let your elbows lock
3.Hold for a few seconds then slowly return to the box position
4.Take care not to hollow your back – it should always return to a straight, neutral position
5.Do this slowly and rhythmically 10 times, making your muscles work hard and moving your back carefully
5.Only move your back as far as you can comfortably

If it becomes very severe...See your Doctor.

Thanks so much for these tips, I really appreciate it. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Kings daughter, sorry about ur loss,u shall not cast ur young & affliction shall not arise a second time. Just as ur name, the king of kings will give u double for ur troubles. It is well.

@pjthatcher, I say Amen to that prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:50am On Jan 11, 2015
No sleep 4 person eyes dis nite at all,na wah o.Na only me waka come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igb400: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Good morning everyone, want to say thank for this great support group, u mamas helped me alot.

Join me in thanking God, on the 8th Jan I held my princess in my arms. Though tru cs am very happy. Team jan...wish u all safe delivery. all the pushing mamas the Lord is your strength. Pls enjoy ur sleep now oh, cos baby dey different time zone.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:
Good morning everyone, want to say thank for this great support group, u mamas helped me alot.

Join me in thanking God, on the 8th Jan I held my princess in my arms. Though tru cs am very happy. Team jan...wish u all safe delivery. all the pushing mamas the Lord is your strength. Pls enjoy ur sleep now oh, cos baby dey different time zone.
Congratulations. May God bless her. Wish u a speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

Congratulations, may God continue to bless n keep her. Kisses to her from the fam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Goodmorning all@kingdaughter sorry 4 d loss don't be discouraged u will laugh and testify soon...(When carring ur ibeji)..
@igb400 congratulations,she will be a blessing to you,your family and her generation...amen.....my mate hw u doing.
Happy sunday gbogbo house...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

Praise the Lord!!! The Lord that did it for you will do it for us too. Good news will be heard everywhere in this january. So happy! Waiting for your birth story oooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

congrats dear Godbless u both,i wish u speedy recovery kissess to ur LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

I wake up to see joy dis morning. Congrats oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ogheneyoma: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

Wow, congrats dear! We return all Glory to God almighty! The same God that did urs will make it easy for us also. #teamjanuary all the way! Can't wait to hold mine too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

congratulation mama i'm so happy 4u,may God bless ur lo n keep ur family safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babyme3000(f): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
CALL/WATSAPP ME ON +2348088833754 IF U ARE HAVING..

BREAST MILK DISCHARGE..

I HAVE A PERMANENT CURE FOR IT WITH FOREIGN HERBAL DRUGS..I SELL WITH ASSURANCE.. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U..I AM A NURSE/MIDWIFE, NOT JUST A MERE SELLER.. CALL NOW TO RESOLVE UR SITUATION PERMANENTLY...

CALL FOR UR HOMEOPATHIC DRUG FOR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES, SCAR TISSUES, FIBROID & ADHESIONS.. THEY ARE 100% UK MADE DRUGS WIT GUARANTEE..ITS AS EFFECTIVE AS NO OTHER..ITS IN A SET OF 4,DROPS,PILLULES, GRANULES & DROPS..SMALL BUT MIGHTY AS ITS TAGGED BY USERS..A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE U..BABY DUST SOONEST...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ohondu: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
rezzy:
[center][/center]

Sent

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

Congratulations, May she bring joy to your home. Almighty God will provide all the necessary things you need to cater for her..

@sayoberry, sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Congrats igb400!!!
May ur lo βε a blessing 2 ur family nd d world @ large,speeding recovery 4u tơơ.
Hws d vigilantee ministy?
We await ur birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
igb400:

Congratulations, may she b a source of joy to ur family. I wish u quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ceed: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
kingsdaugther it is well wit u God will surely console u wit another precious gift in d shortest tym possible.
igb400 congrats may God make ur LO a source of joy n blessing 2 ur family always.
class mate i dey fyn o na all day sickness wan finish me o.
Abeg my senior mamas wat can i do i have not been able 2 keep anything down i have been vomitting since ystaday, i have no appetite 4 food infact d only tin i have been able 2 take is tea n lucozade even wen DH tried 2 force me eat a little pinch of bread ds morning i vomitted. Plss is there anytin i can do biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
NG. Congrats dear
igb400:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
kaffy4bill:
@ifffy, ao r u? No feedback frm u,u ok?
@emzzy, bn a while,ao is DW doing, bleeding has stopped I guess and u r all doin gr8...
@beedam, ao is ur end?... stay blessed u all
I'm just there ma, stilll seeing d blood with little clots, I'm very down, going to hospital tomorrow. I'm just holding my faith. It was going to 5weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igb400: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Thanks everyone I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Can anyone tell me if there are still chaances that d baby is there?. I did pt yesterday and it was positive. And can scan reveal a baby as young as that? I was about to start antenatal tomorrow b4.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
kaffy4bill:

God wil uphold u, wat were u doin b4 d bleeding start and ao many weeks ao r u. Pls get to the hosp asap. Its well
I wasn't doing anything stressful, amen. My hope is only in God

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jeniluv(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.