Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8179479 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Mamas good morning. Thank you all for your best wishes. This is not a proper thank you o. Still coming back for that. Remaining July mamas eskbabe, forzarush, phlakkeys Cappo, how far?

Please mama's this is a desperate cry for help embarassed embarassed embarassed. My breast milk is flowing and staining my dress set but my baby is not latching. One of the nurses said i have inverted nipples. What can I do to bring out the nipples? I'm using hand to express because my breast pump is yet to be delivered . Please how can I help my baby latch on properly? What can I do to bring out my nipples? Please help meee embarassed embarassed embarassed
Aww thanks for checking, we are fine oo. Hows our little princess doing?
Pls u are still owing BS oo, do quick and give us gist. Take care kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe:
Hello mamas, happy sunny day oo. How are we and los? God keep them for us.
So I WANT TO RANT

Kpele dear, some days are like dat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Giddyperson:

She's fine thank you, how's your baby

We bless God!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
zaynie:
Prettyhurts, use a wet rag or towel too..
How is she today? Better I hope

I can only use the wet rag or towel when she's sleeping. Not been long I gave her para.
She's better, playing with vic. Was even dragging biscuit with a boy in the mrkt today.
I'm grateful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
@eksbabe chai 15k that can share cow meat grin.
Sorry ehn. Next time just save ur self the stress. Take chilled soft drink and lie on ur left. Ur LO will wake up sharperly and enjoy the sweetness of the drink grin.....that is just spending 1% of 15000(150naira pere) grin angry.
Sowi, pele

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Greetings to all mamas!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Network na wa!
Congrats to all July mums that have birthed ,God bless and keep your babies and home.
@ Dazzle86 Darling thanks .I wish you and your teamies safe delivery in advance
@Nimi22 and Cappo Pweetiebabe kudos guys.Hope you and yours are great?
To all my teamies ,we are almost there ,plus I hope no more Ms for most of us?
To the remaining mums yet to offload,it will end in praise ,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
customised87:
BA! BA! BA

Our princess is here! Glory to God. She was delivered through Emergency CS after my water broke because she was lying breech. #EveryMemberOfTheFamilyDoingWell# BS later

#TeamJuly# Safe Delivery to everyone
God be praised.
Congrats ma. Welcome our princess
She shall be a source of joy to you and the family at large.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
@eksbabe chai 15k that can share cow meat grin.
Sorry ehn. Next time just save ur self the stress. Take chilled soft drink and lie on ur left. Ur LO will wake up sharperly and enjoy the sweetness of the drink grin.....that is just spending 1% of 15000(150naira pere) grin angry.
Sowi, pele
cry are you laughing at my misfortune or which kain sorry is this nau. Ok i take it sha, tanku

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
lululuv:

Kpele dear, some days are like dat.
Thanks lululuv, how is baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bomgirl:
Good morning, Mamas.
Let me start calling the problems one by one.
I am 10w4d and I have never had ms. I went for scan twice to be sure my baby was fine.
Because of this, i'm always wondering if my baby is fine. Unless I feel some cramp and then I say 'okay, baby de inside'. Its not funny again! Hubby has banned scans till the hospital says so! My ANC is in august. How do I stop worrying? Please don't laugh, it's serious.

No2: I have been purging since morning! Passing out water! I have just been told I can't take flagyl. What do I take?
Please don't pass me by. Thanks.

Can we just exchange body plssssss, been feeling nauseated and gagging all day. I can't even eat well cos of nausea but I know it will surely end well.

Mamas pls I read somewhere that vitb6 can be taken to reduce nausea and ms, pls how healthy is this? I'm 7 weeks gone. Mamas no jump my questions o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe:
So I WANT TO RANT

I should have just stuck with my HMO hospital but dh doesnt like the hospital shey i would just be paying shikini money now
Mamas plss someone should just tell me sorry cuz i need it now.
In all i thank God that we are fine.
Let me first tell you SORRY angry and at the same time, its good to be sure everything is fine. God will refill your pocket.

On a lighter note, so you just dash out 15k shocked just like that undecided
grin grin ;DYou and that mama using torchlight to find MS are the same.
Am in my house come and catch me tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
laura23:
Hi am everyone.... been following the thread and I must say i have learnt and still learning.

This is my first pregnancy and EDD is February 22nd.

God bless you all

Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
phlakkeys:

Let me first tell you SORRY angry and at the same time, its good to be sure everything is fine. God will refill your pocket.

On a lighter note, so you just dash out 15k shocked just like that undecided
grin grin ;DYou and that mama using torchlight to find MS are the same.
Am in my house come and catch me tongue
Go away pls cry, even you cappo embarassed. God will def refill my pocket.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Bomgirl:
Good morning, Mamas.
Let me start calling the problems one by one.
I am 10w4d and I have never had ms. I went for scan twice to be sure my baby was fine.
Because of this, i'm always wondering if my baby is fine. Unless I feel some cramp and then I say 'okay, baby de inside'. Its not funny again! Hubby has banned scans till the hospital says so! My ANC is in august. How do I stop worrying? Please don't laugh, it's serious.

No2: I have been purging since morning! Passing out water! I have just been told I can't take flagyl. What do I take?
Please don't pass me by. Thanks.

Lol. Me i had Ms o but it stopped around week 9 going to 10. At 10 weeks my dear, i tot i had lost the baby. Me that cudnt smell food before was now eating orisirisi. I felt the same way i did before pregnancy. That was wen i started to fear and worry. I use to do scan anyhow o. Lol. i jus want to hear " ok baby is doing fine....bla bla" cheesy cheesy before i feel alryt. After i ll still go back again o. And check. Of course i never told him until after the scan.

I guess it all the perks of being a first time mum.
May God keep us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
customised87:
BA! BA! BA

Our princess is here! Glory to God. She was delivered through Emergency CS after my water broke because she was lying breech. #EveryMemberOfTheFamilyDoingWell# BS later

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe:
So I WANT TO RANT
Yesterday my lo had a quiet kinda day, i felt movements a few times but not the jacking type(read thats normal cuz there aint enuf space). All tru the night i kept rolling and turning hoping that lo will move more (at least if he was asleep all day he should be awake at night) but noo, i think i felt him move just twice.
So this morning i told dh about it and asked that we should go to the hospital just to rule out any issues. He agreed and we got there around 11/11.30.
We didnt meet gynae but a young doctor who checked for heartbeat after pressing hard on my tummy for a while, she picked heartbeat and said ehnn she has to get a second opinion from the gynae so i should wait while she gets across to him.
P.S While on the way to the hospital, i was feeling lo move oo but i just insisted that we got there.
So after a while sha sisi doctor called us and said we will do Obstetric USS Scan (not sure i got it right) and CTG scan after which she will admit me so i can take counts of lo's movt under their watch. I said admit for what na? This baby is moving already biko let us just do scan and go.
Ok time for scan na they said i shud pay 5k for that one, we paid, scan was done and it came out fine.
Sisi doctor said we shud do d CTG scan just to be sure and not take chances since we are almost due. Time to pay na, they said 10k and i am like shocked cry wetin carry me come this hospital today, i just come to spend money ni. I now told dh to ask if we really had to do it seeing that the 1st scan was already good, he went to meet her and she said it is important oo cuz i alredy complained so i have to do it bla bla bla.
We paid and i was taken to the room before they could pick heartbeat nko, they press everywhere because ehnn of baby's position bla bla, they eventually got it and placed 2 tools on my stomach(one to read los heartbeat over a 30mins period and the other to check if i was contracting).
Ok oo, 30 mins passed and they refused to remove it because they are waiting for sisi doctor to come check me and all and my back was seriously aching, i sha para dt it aff do coman remove all ur machine, my baby and i are ok.
Wheeew they removed it and i went to see sisi doctor. She said the "charts are ok and everything seems to be fine but i would have loved to admit you". I'm like nooo we are ok i dont want to stay here everything is fine and you can see it. She goes "i still need the gynae's opinion and i will give u an appointment". I go noo i cant come tomorrow pls" She sha insisted and i told her i don hear, dey aint seeing me till next anc or when lo decided to come sha. Left the hospital at Past 4.
The tin paining d most is the 15k i spent oo, i should have just known that my baby was chilling and nothing more ooo. And the hospital now wanto admit me ontop of what
I should have just stuck with my HMO hospital but dh doesnt like the hospital shey i would just be paying shikini money now

Ehyah !!! Sorry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Misfortune kwa....
Baby is fine, that's enough to b joyous.
No vex

eksbabe:
cry are you laughing at my misfortune or which kain sorry is this nau. Ok i take it sha, tanku
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe:
So I WANT TO RANT
Yesterday my lo had a quiet kinda day, i felt movements a few times but not the jacking type(read thats normal cuz there aint enuf space). All tru the night i kept rolling and turning hoping that lo will move more (at least if he was asleep all day he should be awake at night) but noo, i think i felt him move just twice.
So this morning i told dh about it and asked that we should go to the hospital just to rule out any issues. He agreed and we got there around 11/11.30.
We didnt meet gynae but a young doctor who checked for heartbeat after pressing hard on my tummy for a while, she picked heartbeat and said ehnn she has to get a second opinion from the gynae so i should wait while she gets across to him.
P.S While on the way to the hospital, i was feeling lo move oo but i just insisted that we got there.
So after a while sha sisi doctor called us and said we will do Obstetric USS Scan (not sure i got it right) and CTG scan after which she will admit me so i can take counts of lo's movt under their watch. I said admit for what na? This baby is moving already biko let us just do scan and go.
Ok time for scan na they said i shud pay 5k for that one, we paid, scan was done and it came out fine.
Sisi doctor said we shud do d CTG scan just to be sure and not take chances since we are almost due. Time to pay na, they said 10k and i am like shocked cry wetin carry me come this hospital today, i just come to spend money ni. I now told dh to ask if we really had to do it seeing that the 1st scan was already good, he went to meet her and she said it is important oo cuz i alredy complained so i have to do it bla bla bla.
We paid and i was taken to the room before they could pick heartbeat nko, they press everywhere because ehnn of baby's position bla bla, they eventually got it and placed 2 tools on my stomach(one to read los heartbeat over a 30mins period and the other to check if i was contracting).
Ok oo, 30 mins passed and they refused to remove it because they are waiting for sisi doctor to come check me and all and my back was seriously aching, i sha para dt it aff do coman remove all ur machine, my baby and i are ok.
Wheeew they removed it and i went to see sisi doctor. She said the "charts are ok and everything seems to be fine but i would have loved to admit you". I'm like nooo we are ok i dont want to stay here everything is fine and you can see it. She goes "i still need the gynae's opinion and i will give u an appointment". I go noo i cant come tomorrow pls" She sha insisted and i told her i don hear, dey aint seeing me till next anc or when lo decided to come sha. Left the hospital at Past 4.
The tin paining d most is the 15k i spent oo, i should have just known that my baby was chilling and nothing more ooo. And the hospital now wanto admit me ontop of what
grin ndo, pele, ki yi hamkuri
But no need regretting your chosen hospital. Things we do for baby, it gets worse after the baby comes cuz they would always want to run every test possible and you would keep thinking 'what if I refuse and they turn out to be right'. It's easier to play with your own health than when the baby is involved.

I'd have done the same thing in your shoes, [s]or my Ijebu arse would have just drank Fanta so that baby would start to dance acrobatics or I'd use my HMO hospital for just a quick scan before I decide if there's a need to tell hubby[/s]. Either way, good to know baby is doing fine, that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe:

Ndo, sorry, sanu grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
eksbabe sorry u hear, baby just want mama to spend the money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
I did all these o, including cleaning with coconut oil at night. I don't know what is happening.

forzarush:
they should have prepared you for this during pregnancy,we are told to use our hands to pull the nipple out and roll between the fingers or ask DH to suck on it,dunno if DH can still help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Misfortune kwa....
Baby is fine, that's enough to b joyous.
No vex

Lol ano vex oo. Thank you smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mzleemah:
eksbabe sorry u hear, baby just want mama to spend the money.
Thank you oo jare, nothing spoil sha it's all for our good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Giddyperson:

grin ndo, pele, what's sorry in Hausa.
But no need regretting your chosen hospital. Things we do for baby, it gets worse after the baby comes cuz they would always want to run every test possible and you would keep thinking 'what if I refuse and they turn out to be right'. It's easier to play with your own health than when the baby is involved.

I'd have done the same thing in your shoes, [s]or my Ijebu arse would have just drank Fanta so that baby would start to dance acrobatics or I'd use my HMO hospital for just a quick scan before I decide if there's a need to tell hubby[/s]. Either way, good to know baby is doing fine, that's all that matters.

I am more Ijebu than you but this one pass my power seeing that i had enough sugary things ystday oo. Thank you for the words of comfort.

Mamas i have enough sorry to last me till lo is born thank you all kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
lioha:

Ndo, sorry, sanu grin grin grin
Lol thank you for all the sorries
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
I always requested for SORRY when MS was dealing with me, makes me feel better atleast grin And one mama here is looking for it grin....if the thing find u ehn, under 48hrs u will sad embarassed lipsrsealed tongue cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kweenkong(f): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Feeling really sad!

Pains started again with very very heavy bleeding was at the hospital. Evidently nothing could be done, recommended bed rest and a repeat scan for final decision was hoping to get my lo as my 40th bday present. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=ToyosiR post=58350078]

Lovely and cute Bump you got there.........

Sorry, when is your EDD?

Was given 20,21 but last scan said 11th but from my lmp it shld be 26th july.
So anytime from now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
kweenkong:
Feeling really sad!

Pains started again with very very heavy bleeding was at the hospital. Evidently nothing could be done, recommended bed rest and a repeat scan for final decision was hoping to get my lo as my 40th bday present. It is well
If it makes you feel any better. I bled too heavily when I was pregnant. And I have a baby now.
I was on strict bed rest at the hospital for 5 months though.

You shall have your 40th birthday present by the grace of God.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Congrats ma'am! Cute princess
customised87:
BA! BA! BA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
meggitto21:
I love this name so much and the meaning just connects to me..
It's a lovely name
You can name your lo if you are Edo

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.