Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155278 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
spiceeamiee:
This is exactly what happened to me just slight difference. Please dear, don't see that 15k as waste of money. If your Lo did not move on the scan machine or CTG, no be that 15k matter you go dey talk. Just tjank your God.bLet me kukuma use this opportunity to share my BS.

BS! BS!! BS!!
So Thursday 6th of July, woke up feeling normal. Went to work in the heavy rain. However, I noticed my LO's movement was very light. More like flicks and flutters. I can fairly predict her movements as I have been keeping count with Kickcounter App since 25weeks so the App has given me a fairly accurate description of her movements which works. However on that day, the whole thing was just somehow. Hours on end without movements and when she would move, it was so light that i could have missed it if I was not paying attention.

So I closed from the office and was contemplating going to the hospital as the next day was my ANC but I decided to go. Got there and saw the doctor at emergency and told him. He said it's normal for baby's not to move regularly in late trimester but just to put my heart at rest, he would check. My sister's, that's was where the devil lost the battle. Doctor checked with that their horn thing and the Doppler. Nothing. He did not find any heartbeat. He was trying to assure me that everything was fine but I could see he wasn t so sure. He called one of his colleagues and that one asked us to come upstairs. By this time, I called my hubby to start coming. The second doctor checked, nothing. Two senior matron checked, nothing. They dragged the scan machine upstairs and checked. My people, no heartbeat was found. The scan machine did not pick my jewel' s heartbeat. See me, I was crying like a baby. One of the matron told me to start praying and declare that i can't come this far to go back empty handed. I just started saying there shall be no loss over and over again. I don't even know what to pray. Then one of the doctors suggested (I'm Yoruba) that they should go in on me but the other one said he wont because he thinks it's an IUD (intra uterine death) but that instead they should give me something to push out the baby. The other matron then responded God forbid (God bless her soul) and she started saying this woman will have her baby. They were saying all these in Yoruba but I understood perfectly. By then i and my husband were a bumbling mess. The doctors then called their CMD. He had already gone home but they told him its an emergency and he came. This was 3hours later. No heartbeat found for 3hours. The CMD then came and checked again with the Doppler and the scan machine. He checked for over 15mins and he was just sighing and sighing. As he was about to turn off the machine, he saw something flicker on the screen and then he started to count it but it was so irregular. He said madam, I have to go in on you now. I don't like the count of your baby's heartbeat. If we havent been able to find it for four hours, I wouldn't want to wait any longer. I just said please do what you have to do. Just save my baby and that was how I entered the theatre. After she was brought out, they had to run series of tests to make sure she was really fine and Monday while we were being discharged, the CMD told us that if any of his colleagues had told him that they delivered a healthy baby that had no heartbeat for four hours, he would have thought they were exaggerating and just said we should thank our God.

My dears, whatever stage your pregnancy is, if you feel something isn't right, it probably is or isn't but don't joke with it. Have it checked out. The hours between 6-10pm of 6th July is not what I would wish on anyone. I could have given my heart and left breast just to be told all was fine. In all, I'm just grateful my baby is here, sound and healthy.

Congrats teamie, may God bless and keep her always and may she be a source of joy to you and your family .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
Please why are we told not to bathe babies in the evening after the 6weeks immunization,,,? Zizi can't sleep without bathing and we are battling d effect of the vaccine now.

Abeg no read pass me. Should I bathe him? They didn't give rotavirus vaccine in the health center anyone knows anywhere around umuahia, owerri, Aba I can go get it,?

Happy 6 weeks to us

You both look good.
The only vaccine they usually say that baby shouldn't be bathed after is bcg cos its giving just a little bit beneath the surface of the skin. You can bathe your baby after any other vaccine. I usually bathe mine o it even help bring down the temperature
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
customised87:
Birth Story.
So my baby has been breech since 30 weeks and has refused to change position(I am a STM and my first child was also breech which resulted in an emergency CS then too after my water broke). At my 36th week appointment(last Thursday), the Dr told me to do some exercise to make baby flip down but that he will try and do an External Cephalic Procedure to turn the baby if she is still breech and that I would have a scheduled CS by July 25 if the procedure isn't successful. My next appointment was to be today(37 weeks) but I started having pain on the right side of my abdomen since Sunday. I slept through it on Sunday night but it got worse on Monday morning and I just felt it must be labour pain so I went to the hospital at about 3pm. I was checked and monitored for about 2 HRS but the midwife said I wasn't having any contractions and I was only dilated about 1-2cm so I should go back home. She also said my baby is still breech and that I am scheduled for a CS on the 25th. I asked her about the pain and she said its probably the baby pulling or something. I went back home and ate at about 10pm,then I went to bed. The pain was still there and it even intensified to some form of menstrual cramps that was coming and going every 10mins or less. In my mind, I was like,if this is not the real labour pain,then I don't ever want to experience what the real labour pain feels like. By 12:30am,I started throwing up then my water broke. I woke up my mum,told her what has been
happening,I took my bath and we headed to the hospital. The hospital is about an hour from the house and I was having very serious contractions in the car. We got to the hospital at about 2am and I couldn't seat nor stand I was just shivering. I was checked immediately and they said I was 8-9cm dilated and baby was frank breech,I was already having the urge to push and the medical practitioners all started pacifying me not to push. Some were even asking why I stayed home this long before coming,the only answer I gave was an evil eye telling him he needs to check their record and see that I was in the hospital earlier in the day but they sent me back. I was wheeled into the theatre immediately and my baby was brought out at 2:18am on Tuesday,11th July,weighing 3.3KG. I am still angry that I dilated fully and still had to have a CS but God's ways are not our ways and his ways are always perfect. I am recovering well and baby is doing well too.
I wish our remaining mamas very swift delivery and plenty baby dust to our GTC mamas.

#ProudlyTeamJuly#
Amen.
Thanks for the BS ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Niyyah:
Goodmorning Mamas, thanks for the best wishes and congratulations to those that have given birth, may God bless your Los and answer all our prayers too. I am very sorry for the late bs, it hasn't bin easy, taking care of an hyperactive toddler and a newborn with little help.

Bs.

On the 6th of July, been my dhs birthday, I decided to give him an early birthday present with jigijigi with his preferred style (reversed cow girl-i am never going to try that
during pregnancy eva again),fast forward to 30mins later after the jigijigi, I started having contractions, frequent but painless so I thought it was bh contractions and I ignored it since I was only 38wks+ and I actually had my first at exactly 40wks. That same day been my antenatal, the doctor decided to check me Cus I told him I was contracting, Lo and behold, he said I was at 4cm and I should send for my hospital bag that he was going to admit me(that was around 11am),I told him okay and left the hospital with Dh,i dropped my dd at home with her nanny and my sister, so Dh and I started walking, we trekked for almost 2hrs and I also did my squats too, around 5pm, we decided to go bk to the hospital, I was at 6cm when I was checked but the contractions were really irregular with mild pain, and the sack was still intact too, I was admitted and was told to lie on my left for faster delivery, then I was given the almighty oxytocin but I wasn't really feeling much pain(God really answered my prayers) as I was gisting with Dh and the nurse, fast-forward to something around 8/to 9pm,the doc came and said I was at 7cm and my membrane was ruptured, that was when the contractions with pains started coming in waves but it was really bearable probably because Dh was with me encouraging me and massaging my back when the contractions came, around 10pm I started having the urge to pee and poo at the same time, I jumped off from the bed and I peed on the floor, then I refused to go back to the bed, the matron was begging me to please lie on the bed and not push while standing and that I might have plenty tear if I push anyhow, I told her to get her hands off me that is it her bombom that will tear? Dh too was begging me, and I answered him with a stare of life, then he left(he actually told him he has never cin that deadly stare before that he got scared and had to leave).
I was forced to the bed,then asked to push when the contractions comes, after like 4pushes with poo of life, my princess came out crying her lungs out, I was stitched because she gave me a little tear. I want you all to please help me bless and thank God on my behalf as the whole pregnancy and labour was hitch free, no Ms, no complaints ,fasted through out Ramadaan, And healing has been great too. The only thing left now is how I can control my dd, cus she thinks her sister is a teddy that she can touch and poke anyhow.

All thanks to the amazing Mamas on this thread especially the ones that keeps the thread very active and alive,may Almighty God bless and reward you all abundantly. I have and will continue to gain a lot on this thread even though I belong to the peepers association.
Supernatural delivery to the remaining pushing Mamas and may Almighty Allah in his infinite mercies grant all the heart desires of our atc sisters too.
Cc capo phlakkeys, God bless you sis.
Amen
Thanks for the BS ma.
Am happy I didn't miss baby's lovely smile, what joy.....
Pls, don't just peep but always come around to answer other mamas with your experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
spiceeamiee:
This is exactly what happened to me just slight difference. Please dear, don't see that 15k as waste of money. If your Lo did not move on the scan machine or CTG, no be that 15k matter you go dey talk. Just tjank your God.bLet me kukuma use this opportunity to share my BS.

BS! BS!! BS!!
So Thursday 6th of July, woke up feeling normal. Went to work in the heavy rain. However, I noticed my LO's movement was very light. More like flicks and flutters. I can fairly predict her movements as I have been keeping count with Kickcounter App since 25weeks so the App has given me a fairly accurate description of her movements which works. However on that day, the whole thing was just somehow. Hours on end without movements and when she would move, it was so light that i could have missed it if I was not paying attention.

So I closed from the office and was contemplating going to the hospital as the next day was my ANC but I decided to go. Got there and saw the doctor at emergency and told him. He said it's normal for baby's not to move regularly in late trimester but just to put my heart at rest, he would check. My sister's, that's was where the devil lost the battle. Doctor checked with that their horn thing and the Doppler. Nothing. He did not find any heartbeat. He was trying to assure me that everything was fine but I could see he wasn t so sure. He called one of his colleagues and that one asked us to come upstairs. By this time, I called my hubby to start coming. The second doctor checked, nothing. Two senior matron checked, nothing. They dragged the scan machine upstairs and checked. My people, no heartbeat was found. The scan machine did not pick my jewel' s heartbeat. See me, I was crying like a baby. One of the matron told me to start praying and declare that i can't come this far to go back empty handed. I just started saying there shall be no loss over and over again. I don't even know what to pray. Then one of the doctors suggested (I'm Yoruba) that they should go in on me but the other one said he wont because he thinks it's an IUD (intra uterine death) but that instead they should give me something to push out the baby. The other matron then responded God forbid (God bless her soul) and she started saying this woman will have her baby. They were saying all these in Yoruba but I understood perfectly. By then i and my husband were a bumbling mess. The doctors then called their CMD. He had already gone home but they told him its an emergency and he came. This was 3hours later. No heartbeat found for 3hours. The CMD then came and checked again with the Doppler and the scan machine. He checked for over 15mins and he was just sighing and sighing. As he was about to turn off the machine, he saw something flicker on the screen and then he started to count it but it was so irregular. He said madam, I have to go in on you now. I don't like the count of your baby's heartbeat. If we havent been able to find it for four hours, I wouldn't want to wait any longer. I just said please do what you have to do. Just save my baby and that was how I entered the theatre. After she was brought out, they had to run series of tests to make sure she was really fine and Monday while we were being discharged, the CMD told us that if any of his colleagues had told him that they delivered a healthy baby that had no heartbeat for four hours, he would have thought they were exaggerating and just said we should thank our God.

My dears, whatever stage your pregnancy is, if you feel something isn't right, it probably is or isn't but don't joke with it. Have it checked out. The hours between 6-10pm of 6th July is not what I would wish on anyone. I could have given my heart and left breast just to be told all was fine. In all, I'm just grateful my baby is here, sound and healthy.

What a mighty God we serve.
We return all glory, honour and adoration to Him
The mother's instinct shouldn't be taken for granted indeed.
Congrats once again ma.
Thanks for the BS and advice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenhecate:
My people make una follow me thank God oo. No be me satan see at all at all.

sebi na me dey cry since say baby no wan come, baby no wan come. I decided to use trekking and force am out, na im I go type my c.v. make I go submit for one school wey I make enquiries for my kids yesterday. No dulling ooo.

I carry my two left leg with my elephant belly at 40 + 5 days dey waka jejely and slowly with plenty of iya beji sorry oo wey full the air.

After submitting, I went to carry the laptop I dropped at the business centre wey I print the C.V. As I stand there dey collect the laptop from the woman hand wetin I hear na kakararam, the plank I was standing on broke na so I enter gutter, one leg in, one leg outside. My skirt tore into two from the parting to my bum

luckily for me, as I was falling, I used the hand wey carry laptop push my tummy from the edge of by the deep gutter and saved my stomach.

people now rushed and pulled me out. my heart was racing like never before, come scrape my leg finish. na so I hold my chest like say the chest wan fall out and they dragged me to a chair.

I sat there for long oo before I could get myself again and began to look for pin to pin my skirt and go home.

I am lying down now and contemplating wether I should go to hospital or wait till my antenatal tommorow. my whole body aches and I still feel a bit shaky.
Only Olowogbogboro could have done this.
With that level of fall, some would have gone, but God kept you.
We join you to say thank you God.
I hope you've gone to the hospital already. How is LO?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
mrking3:
lol nothing like jealousy! Just a bit Nervous!! Lately, I literally find myself sleeping on my wife's belly just to feel the kicks!! The kicks has been so tensed this period ! So you are practically a week and few days ahead of my DW? Interesting!!! From sunday I would begin my vigilante!!! Lol. ....
Happy vigilante in advance bro...Don't worry u might even feel d kicks sooner than Sunday,may the good God make the journey easy for u and ur DW.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jina24:

You both look good.
The only vaccine they usually say that baby shouldn't be bathed after is bcg cos its giving just a little bit beneath the surface of the skin. You can bathe your baby after any other vaccine. I usually bathe mine o it even help bring down the temperature
Alryt ma, thanks.

Loisemm abi o, na me e resemble jorh datz why I attached my pix too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7.
16. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
17. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
18. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
19. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7.
20. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
21. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
22. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
23. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
24. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
25. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7.
26. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
27. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7.
28. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7.
29. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7.
30. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7.
31. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
32. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7.
33. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7.
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, nggie and hernyhorla, how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, Graciouscharis and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
queenhecate:
My people make una follow me thank God oo. No be me satan see at all at all.

sebi na me dey cry since say baby no wan come, baby no wan come. I decided to use trekking and force am out, na im I go type my c.v. make I go submit for one school wey I make enquiries for my kids yesterday. No dulling ooo.

I carry my two left leg with my elephant belly at 40 + 5 days dey waka jejely and slowly with plenty of iya beji sorry oo wey full the air.

After submitting, I went to carry the laptop I dropped at the business centre wey I print the C.V. As I stand there dey collect the laptop from the woman hand wetin I hear na kakararam, the plank I was standing on broke na so I enter gutter, one leg in, one leg outside. My skirt tore into two from the parting to my bum

luckily for me, as I was falling, I used the hand wey carry laptop push my tummy from the edge of by the deep gutter and saved my stomach.

people now rushed and pulled me out. my heart was racing like never before, come scrape my leg finish. na so I hold my chest like say the chest wan fall out and they dragged me to a chair.

I sat there for long oo before I could get myself again and began to look for pin to pin my skirt and go home.

I am lying down now and contemplating wether I should go to hospital or wait till my antenatal tommorow. my whole body aches and I still feel a bit shaky.

devil is a liar! So sorry dear. Hw r u feeling now? Pls, if u still feel somehow somehow, don't waste time again. Rush and see ur doctor cos pregnancy is not a stage one will be forming strongness. It's well wth u sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mamas cry i need help o
I don throw up tire sotae this evening i puked blood i no mean small blood o
Dh is not around i don't want to get him panicking any idea? What do i do?
I'm a bit scared

PLZ DONT WAKA PASS HEEEEEEEEELP! cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
Forzarush how far, how many weeks today lemme know when we would start countdown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
curvilicious:
Mamas cry i need help o
I'm a bit scared

Pele, does your throat hurt. I used to vomit blood too but only very little at a time, maybe you've hurt your throat while throwing up. Since you said the blood is much you should go see a doctor in the morning, try to take it easy on your throat while throwing up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
If yo say help alert button dey this thread i for press am till day break o
Somebody
Anybody
Plz help me cry sad cry sad cry sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Giddyperson:

Pele, does your throat hurt. I used to vomit blood too but only very little at a time, maybe you've hurt your throat while throwing up. Since you said the blood is much you should go see a doctor in the morning, try to take it easy on your throat while throwing up.

My throat hurts
because am scared that's why i said its much but is a bit much in my spit
Mama am scared cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olu21ola: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.

Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, nggie and hernyhorla, how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, Graciouscharis and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Cappo.... we dey o.. thanks for checking on us. The anticipation is real. It will end in praise in Jesus name.

Congrats to all July mamas
#teamjulyforswiftdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=58395134]No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL

@ Mama bukunfunmi, Graciouscharis and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. [/quote
Eagerly waiting for the big day. Somebody is tired already. Supernatural delivery to us all.
#teamjulyfornoloss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
You should feel better by tomorrow but if in doubt pls see a doctor.
I used to throw up blood after vomiting too much too, then my throat wld hurt badly. Don't take TomTom or those peperish sweet ooo. It will only worsen it.
Avoid solid food if possible....its difficult to throw up EBA, semo and co.
Take very chilled water little by little and tell urself this stage will pass.
It is well smiley
curvilicious:
If yo say help alert button dey this thread i for press am till day break o
Somebody
Anybody
Plz help me cry sad cry sad cry sad

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
phlakkeys:

Only Olowogbogboro could have done this.
With that level of fall, some would have gone, but God kept you.
We join you to say thank you God.
I hope you've gone to the hospital already. How is LO?

Thank you cappo. After painkillers and lots of sleep, I feel better and will tell the doctor in my antenatal tommorow.

Na God ooo cos I keep replaying the scene and wonder how I got the presence of mind to push my self backwards to protect my stomach.

I had a little laugh about it with my hubby just now about how it took two strong men to lift me out as one man alone couldn't do it. facepalm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
sassyangel1:

devil is a liar! So sorry dear. Hw r u feeling now? Pls, if u still feel somehow somehow, don't waste time again. Rush and see ur doctor cos pregnancy is not a stage one will be forming strongness. It's well wth u sis.

Thanks so much dear, am ok now and will complain tomorrow to the doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Q12(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please remember that the doctors here are doing a fantastic job. Remember you can inbox them privately or go to http://docotal.com/ and get a free private medical consultation/follow-up.

Health issues should be taken very seriously. Information is power.

I wish you the best of luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiJcE_CsWX8
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2017
curvilicious:
Mamas cry i need help o
I'm a bit scared

I am just seeing this now. How are you feeling now? Please go to the hospital as soon as the day breaks. You remain in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 4:29am On Jul 13, 2017
BA!!!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2017
curvilicious:

My throat hurts
because am scared that's why i said its much but is a bit much in my spit
Mama am scared cry
Sorry, how are you feeling this morning, nl didn't let me post again last night, I hurt my throat too in first trimester, then I'd throw up my stomach acids which would make my throat burn like hell, terrible times but it would soon be over. Like Moyosblog123 said, try to eat only food that's easy to vomit and take gestid or any similar heartburn medicine, usually made my throat feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2017
spiceeamiee:

BS! BS!! BS!!
So Thursday 6th of July, woke up feeling normal. Went to work in the heavy rain. However, I noticed my LO's movement was very light.

Wow! This is some scary stuff. The goose bumps on my body while reading ehn, as if I was there. Jezzzz. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Loads of love to your baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:21am On Jul 13, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
You should feel better by tomorrow but if in doubt pls see a doctor.
I used to throw up blood after vomiting too much too, then my throat wld hurt badly. Don't take TomTom or those peperish sweet ooo. It will only worsen it.
Avoid solid food if possible....its difficult to throw up EBA, semo and co.
Take very chilled water little by little and tell urself this stage will pass.
It is well smiley

Thank u ma. I've been doing more of swallow maybe i shld stop but other food don't even sit for 10mins before coming out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Giddyperson:

Sorry, how are you feeling this morning, nl didn't let me post again last night

I'm better grin
Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Twogreatnations:

I am just seeing this now. How are you feeling now? Please go to the hospital as soon as the day breaks. You remain in my prayers.

Better ma thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2017
customised87:
Birth Story.

#ProudlyTeamJuly#
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

In order news hubby felt Lo kick 1st time on Saturday and since den d man don turn my tommy to hand rest,looking and waiting for kicks and its like d baby self dey target hin papa once he place his hand on my belle Heritage will start jumping and kicking, he felt it again dis morning and refuse to let me leave d bed cos he is enjoying it(just looking @ him with my koro eyes, d kicks wey don start since)....Just grateful to God Almighty for making us having dis kind of experience.

Amen o
I can't wait for this kicking thing o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2017
Aww! Sorry for d incomplete BA was too weak and phone wad collected.
GLORY be to GOD as he is truly the ALMIGHTY. Olorun Alasepe, Aseyiowu, Obatolagbara lori oungbogbo.
Hmmmm seniour mamas who have had kids big TWALE to you. Never will I be rude to seniour mamas and our mothers. May you teap the fruit of your labour ooooo, ounje omo koni koro lenu yin o. You all are truly strong I SWEAR.

Back to d point, EDD is 26th and I just felt I should start mat leave, as hubby no dey d same statr with me, he came around to come pick me on tuesday to his place, got home safely, arranged babies room but couldnt pack hospital bag ad I taught time still dey. Little did I know what awaits me. That night we were weak and I told hubby oya ooooo lets do that thing as he don tey. He said he is too tired as he drived to fro and still did house chores. I insisted oo and I took over (on top of him).
Chai, if I had known 30 minutes later cramping started painful one ooo woke hubby he said he warned me o and slept back. I was awake all through grunting he go just use one eye look me and say pele na stress.

Around 3am it was unbearable so he woke to check google what d cause is and he said but no blood and fluid so hold on it will go. I jejely face my lane.

Early momo I packed few hospital things and told him d time is now na so we drive down and they confirmed its contractions. Hmmmm was happy thats d journey will b over soon little did I know everyone's package is different. OLUWAOLORUN ALAGBARA OOOO haa my sisters 27 hours labour ni oooo (started counting from house o) deliverd 3am since tuesday night haaaaaaaa mofekuuu. My doctors nurses were tired they tried tried inducement et al nothing ooo na so so cry shout. Naso I remember village people but was praying all through, hubby turned pastor. Ordinarily men are not allowed but my husband was given preference to stay in labour room throughout cos it was something else. I started begging for cs at a point but financial capacity wasnt there.

Haa my people NEVER will I try this...ELECTIVE CS Na him b way. If only u know what I went through.

But in all nko my prince charming came out weighing 3.0 no tears at 38 weeks

This is not my first time o just that I lost the first last year july at 7 months was not as painful as this. God of restoration did a living one same July

GOD is indeed great.

Thanks for your congrats in advance as I may not reply all. To the remaining mamas I wish u swift delivery.

Thanks cappo for all

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Damisinto:
Aww! Sorry for d incomplete BA was too weak and phone wad collected.
GLORY be to GOD as he is truly the ALMIGHTY. Olorun Alasepe, Aseyiowu, Obatolagbara lori oungbogbo.
Hmmmm seniour mamas who have had kids big TWALE to you. Never will I be rude to seniour mamas and our mothers. May you teap the fruit of your labour ooooo, ounje omo koni koro lenu yin o. You all are truly strong I SWEAR.

Back to d point, EDD is 26th and I just felt I should start mat leave, as hubby no dey d same statr with me, he came around to come pick me on tuesday to his place, got home safely, arranged babies room but couldnt pack hospital bag ad I taught time still dey. Little did I know what awaits me. That night we were weak and I told hubby oya ooooo lets do that thing as he don tey. He said he is too tired as he drived to fro and still did house chores. I insisted oo and I took over (on top of him).
Chai, if I had known 30 minutes later cramping started painful one ooo woke hubby he said he warned me o and slept back. I was awake all through grunting he go just use one eye look me and say pele na stress.

Around 3am it was unbearable so he woke to check google what d cause is and he said but no blood and fluid so hold on it will go. I jejely face my lane.

Early momo I packed few hospital things and told him d time is now na so we drive down and they confirmed its contractions. Hmmmm was happy thats d journey will b over soon little did I know everyone's package is different. OLUWAOLORUN ALAGBARA OOOO haa my sisters 27 hours labour ni oooo (started counting from house o) deliverd 3am since tuesday night haaaaaaaa mofekuuu. My doctors nurses were tired they tried tried inducement et al nothing ooo na so so cry shout. Naso I remember village people but was praying all through, hubby turned pastor. Ordinarily men are not allowed but my husband was given preference to stay in labour room throughout cos it was something else. I started begging for cs at a point but financial capacity wasnt there.

Haa my people NEVER will I try this...ELECTIVE CS Na him b way. If only u know what I went through.

But in all nko my prince charming came out weighing 3.0 no tears at 38 weeks

This is not my first time o just that I lost the first last year july at 7 months was not as painful as this. God of restoration did a living one same July

GOD is indeed great.

Thanks for your congrats in advance as I may not reply all. To the remaining mamas I wish u swift delivery.

Thanks cappo for all
Congrats teamie, God is indeed the Almighty. Love to ur prince and please rest well. God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.