Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156283 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
ifyalways:
@Mignone, have you checked the ceiling/PVC? There could be an opening somewhere

I'm sorry but I don't really have much experience with mouse control.
thanks g.ma. it's a storey building &we're downstairs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mama pls come to my aid o. I have gone to the toilet countless number of times today. Pls what can i do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
greatp80:

I doubt that you will get dia at the stipulated time. Sometimes they waste a lot of time on the road especially this rainy season and some other logistics.

That's my fear too
I won't mind if u can recommend a very good transport company that would meet up.
Tanx so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
bolubej:
Mama pls come to my aid o. I have gone to the toilet countless number of times today. Pls what can i do
u may need to get urself to d hospital if u feel tired already. maybe u take ORS(oral rehydration solution) before leaving. if u don't feel tired yet, u can take plain gari with little water or bread as it is widely believed. it can also be an indicator to labour if u're due already or close. sorry, tis well wif u

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
So ladies I have a testimony (genotype issue), mistake I made I didn't bother to check mine or my partner's before anything.
So when I went for my 12 weeks scan, they took blood to test for Down syndrome, and other chromosomal abnormalities, and after like a week they called me and said I am a carrier for sickle cell (AS) and I should ask my partner to check asap so they know what step to take next. We live in different cities and I told him, I was panicking and so was he, he finally did his and his came back AS cry cry. All these while I have been thinking of a lot of things, what would happen if God forbid the baby turn out to be SS being that the baby has a 1 in 4 chance, I was scared. So they asked if I want to do a test (amniocentesis or CVS) to find out if the baby will be AA, AS or SS and what would I do if the baby is affected, if I would terminate it or not, I couldn't even answer them. Anyway i decided to do the test last week, (them shook big needle for my belle to reach the placenta and collected bit of it) very painful chai. I have been praying that the one in 4 chance of AA my baby will be and today the midwife called me, I was panicking and she said it's good news, immediately my eyes opened. Baby is not even a carrier and not affected either so that defo means AA and all other chromosomal tests came back normal, I am just so happy, I am relieved now. And baby is indeed a BOY. God is good grin grin.

Cappo @Anugod gender is XX grin
Sorry for the long epistle

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
mignone:

thanks g.ma. it's a storey building &we're downstairs.
The perks of living downstairs. cheesy I have no idea o but you could try keeping your doors closed 24/7, cuz I believe they actually use the door most of the time. They had to put an extra something in the little spaces in our gate just so that mice can't pass through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
@laureen007 the might be a probability that neither you or hubby is a carrier, mistakes could come from lab
i will suggest u try another lab for confirmatory test

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Damisinto:
Aww! Sorry for d incomplete BA was too weak and phone wad collected.
GLORY be to GOD as he is truly the ALMIGHTY. Olorun Alasepe, Aseyiowu, Obatolagbara lori oungbogbo.
Hmmmm seniour mamas who have had kids big TWALE to you. Never will I be rude to seniour mamas and our mothers. May you teap the fruit of your labour ooooo, ounje omo koni koro lenu yin o. You all are truly strong I SWEAR.

Back to d point, EDD is 26th and I just felt I should start mat leave, as hubby no dey d same statr with me, he came around to come pick me on tuesday to his place, got home safely, arranged babies room but couldnt pack hospital bag ad I taught time still dey. Little did I know what awaits me. That night we were weak and I told hubby oya ooooo lets do that thing as he don tey. He said he is too tired as he drived to fro and still did house chores. I insisted oo and I took over (on top of him).
Chai, if I had known 30 minutes later cramping started painful one ooo woke hubby he said he warned me o and slept back. I was awake all through grunting he go just use one eye look me and say pele na stress.

Around 3am it was unbearable so he woke to check google what d cause is and he said but no blood and fluid so hold on it will go. I jejely face my lane.

Early momo I packed few hospital things and told him d time is now na so we drive down and they confirmed its contractions. Hmmmm was happy thats d journey will b over soon little did I know everyone's package is different. OLUWAOLORUN ALAGBARA OOOO haa my sisters 27 hours labour ni oooo (started counting from house o) deliverd 3am since tuesday night haaaaaaaa mofekuuu. My doctors nurses were tired they tried tried inducement et al nothing ooo na so so cry shout. Naso I remember village people but was praying all through, hubby turned pastor. Ordinarily men are not allowed but my husband was given preference to stay in labour room throughout cos it was something else. I started begging for cs at a point but financial capacity wasnt there.

Haa my people NEVER will I try this...ELECTIVE CS Na him b way. If only u know what I went through.

But in all nko my prince charming came out weighing 3.0 no tears at 38 weeks

This is not my first time o just that I lost the first last year july at 7 months was not as painful as this. God of restoration did a living one same July

GOD is indeed great.

Thanks for your congrats in advance as I may not reply all. To the remaining mamas I wish u swift delivery.

Thanks cappo for all
Congrats ma. The testimony shall be permanent. You will not have any reason to cry over him.
Thanks for the BS and kiss kiss kiss To Prince Charming.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Good morning everyone.
I had my baby around 7am on the 11th.
I typed my BA several times but the mobile network in the hospital was very bad. Just got home yesterday night. Will send in my BS soonest. Thank God it ended in praise.
Cc phlakkeys
Victory at last.
Congrats ma.
Welcome to LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for the BS ma. Permission to join NBT granted.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Welcome to our biggest Prince Charming. Thanks ma.
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. Damisinto ------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma and thanks for the sharp BS.
16. Graciouscharis -- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations to you ma.
17. nana228 --------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma for the birth of little Prince.
18. Haryanphe ------ EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. Welcome Princess.
19. queenhecate --- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. Welcome Princess
20. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7.
21. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
22. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
23. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7.
24. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
25. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
26. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
27. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
28. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
29. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7.
30. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
31. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7.
32. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7.
33. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
34. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, Haryanphe and Graciouscharis how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
tongue tongue[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=58412199]Congrats to all mamas that have birthed their little angels. God will keep them and make them sources of blessings to d families.......

Graciouscharis
Damisinto
Spiceeamiee
Tanx for d BSs, I carry yansh for una. D Lord that help u birth ur LOs will see them through in d journey of life.

Mama queenhecate, u gatto forgive me for laughing. I wonder if I would have laughed or cried if I were at d scene with u, hope u've seen ur dokita?
My very own mama curvilicious, ndo. I heard it's pack of d package oh, d first trimester is almost over, MS will vanish sooner than expected. D Lord is ur strength.

Pls, mamas that travels well, I need to get to owerri by 1pm tmrw(latest 2pm), I was told at Park that their first bus leaves Lagos 7:30am. Is it possible I get to owerri at my targeted time? Or do I need to look for another bus that can leave Lagos earlier than 7:30am? Also what's d average time travel from Lagos to owerri?
Mamas, abeg no

believe me, you wouldn't have laughed. my countenance alone would have made you pity me. it's funny now though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
mignone:

thanks sis for d response bt with the kind of damage 'they' do, I doubt it's just one mouse&we've had some killed

Lol
Then you guys have to kill them all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
bookholla:
Good afternoon preggy mamas,trust we are doing well.
Please I need information on where to get hbv immunoglubulin vaccine in lagos and how much is it.
Please don't jump and pass o, a asked before nd I ddnt get response.
Thanks.
Cc ...All mamas
try alpha pharmacy at Ikeja. last I knew of the price was 104k may have come down though cos of dollar.
price depends on dollars and d brand available..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. Damisinto ------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma and thanks for the sharp BS.
16. Graciouscharis -- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations to you ma.
17. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7.
18. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
19. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
20. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
21. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7.
22. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
23. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
24. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
25. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
26. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
27. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7.
28. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
29. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7.
30. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7.
31. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7.
32. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
33. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7.
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7.

Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, nggie and hernyhorla, how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

present cappo.still expecting Lo oohh. the days are just crawling I haff exercise tire yet no show.I go just cross leg wait for the day baby will show.
wehdone ma.God bless you for your support and encouragement.
#proudlyteamjuly
#thereshallbenoloss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Good morning everyone.
I had my baby around 7am on the 11th.
I typed my BA several times but the mobile network in the hospital was very bad. Just got home yesterday night. Will send in my BS soonest. Thank God it ended in praise.

Cc phlakkeys

congratulations!!

so your mind gree you and you leave me run sebi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Laureen007:
So ladies I have a testimony (genotype issue), mistake I made I didn't bother to check mine or my partner's before anything.
So when I went for my 12 weeks scan, they took blood to test for Down syndrome, and other chromosomal abnormalities, and after like a week they called me and said I am a carrier for sickle cell (AS) and I should ask my partner to check asap so they know what step to take next. We live in different cities and I told him, I was panicking and so was he, he finally did his and his came back AS cry cry. All these while I have been thinking of a lot of things, what would happen if God forbid the baby turn out to be SS being that the baby has a 1 in 4 chance, I was scared. So they asked if I want to do a test (amniocentesis or CVS) to find out if the baby will be AA, AS or SS and what would I do if the baby is affected, if I would terminate it or not, I couldn't even answer them. Anyway i decided to do the test last week, (them shook big needle for my belle to reach the placenta and collected bit of it) very painful chai. I have been praying that the one in 4 chance of AA my baby will be and today the midwife called me, I was panicking and she said it's good news, immediately my eyes opened. Baby is not even a carrier and not affected either so that defo means AA and all other chromosomal tests came back normal, I am just so happy, I am relieved now. And baby is indeed a BOY. God is good grin grin.

Cappo @Anugod gender is XX grin
Sorry for the long epistle
Awwww congrats sis. So happy for you. There shall be no more loss in our team. Instead of decreasing we shall increase on every side! God be praised for your testimony.

And...baby's a boy? That should be XY not XX. Congrats dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
I went for antenatal today hoping to be induced as the doctor promised last week only to meet a different one who began to tell me that hospital rules specified the mother must be up to 40 + 10 days before they do that.

cue me bursting into tears and blubbering like a baby. was just saying please please doctor am tired amidst tears. the yeye man persist that I come back on Monday.

I sobbed all the way home. it was terrible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Gorgeous is d right word!
Btw, I love that gown...Very simple and nice, abeg do make u dash me jare grin
Oya come collect am. If you want the gown, comman tekit angry undecided grin grin

Sorry for the late response dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Anugod:
Awwww congrats sis. So happy for you. There shall be no more loss in our team. Instead of decreasing we shall increase on every side! God be praised for your testimony.

And...baby's a boy? That should be XY not XX. Congrats dear kiss kiss

Thanks, yeah XY jare, my head is full.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
queenhecate:
I went for antenatal today hoping to be induced as the doctor promised last week only to meet a different one who began to tell me that hospital rules specified the mother must be up to 40 + 10 days before they do that.

cue me bursting into tears and blubbering like a baby. was just saying please please doctor am tired amidst tears. the yeye man persist that I come back on Monday.

I sobbed all the way home. it was terrible.
Lmao, I could totally picture this, pregnant women and cry. Ndo, hopefully you would go into labour before Monday, enjoy your last few days of freedom
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Evening mamas and congrats to all who have delivered!
Dear July mamas,2moro is my birthday!Am hoping and seriously praying for a birthday mate 2moro by His special grace!I dey wait oh!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:

try alpha pharmacy at Ikeja. last I knew of the price was 104k may have come down though cos of dollar.
price depends on dollars and d brand available..
Tanx ma.
Will check d pharmacy out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talithakum: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Mamas, I hail una....
Naomi14
Giddyperson
Loisemm
Benignasweety
I thank u all for helping me Torchlight d matter wey dey ground. It's such an impromptu journey which has to do with my certificate that I refused to collect from alĂ dinma. I was called yesterday that deadline for collection is next week, which I know isn't possible cos of office work laying ahead of me.... I will have to go very early and to d Glory of God, I will be back to share journey mercy testimony with my mamas in d house
You can enter God Is Good Onitsha, they usually leave around 5:30 (in their iyana ipaja park). You would get to Onitsha, latest by noon (if you're lucky, you might get there around 10- 11am), all things being equal. From there you find your way to Owerri.
Safe journey.

PS: I am not a mama, i just follow this thread, albeit, as a guest. I saw your comment and I thought I should help

congrats to mamas that have put to bed and safe delivery to those still in the journey.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2017
*sobbing*.. I want my old life back!!! undecided undecided undecided. Thank yoh all for the kind wishes on my BS. Wish i can mention everybody. For the remaining July mamas, easy peasy delivery.

Still Preggy mama's, enjoy each moment now o. Nobody tells you anything about the stress of vigilante. In all, we bless God. I have a few questions so mama's if una wake up, make una respond o.

1. Mama's that had CS, how long before your tummy started going down? Did you use a post partum belt/abdominal binder? If so, when after CS did you start using it and what brand(s) did you use? Also did your legs remain swollen after your surgery? How long before my legs no longer feel like tree stumps? Cc @hunniesuzzie and other mama's that had CS.

2. My baby can suck for Africa! I stopped formular feeding two days ago and now my nipples are the most painful. It was so painful this evening that i could not give her to suck. I had to go back on my word and give her formular and now my husband won't talk to me, says why should I give her formular , that i should endure . I have Lasinoh nipple cream and I apply every 2/3 hours but my nipples are still sorest sore. What can I do?

3. I wasnt given any drugs for my baby from the hospital, asides from the few drops they gave her after delivery due to the trauma she encountered. Now my mom, sister and sister-in-laws won't stop pressuring me to buy this vitamins and that vitamins. Please should I buy ? They said Abidet, Baby Vitane, Panda syrup, gripe water etc. Which and which am I supposed to buy? I called my doctor and he said best practices dictates not giving medications to a child unless it's absolutely needed but the people around me dont want to hear, even hubby sef so make una advice me abeg.

PLEASE DON'T JUMP AND PASS O!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by demiiii(f): 3:15am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote
Prettyhurts:
Team February 2018 first roll call. Please next roll call will be sept/Oct by then we'll have visible bumps and also know our LO's sex. Please if your EDD is missing or your name, notify me or Lioha.

1 Rhukkie
2 Bloomingbud ***EDD(LMP) 28/02/018
3 Booqee *****EDD(LMP) 27/02/018
4 Lioha
5 Prettyhurts ****EDD(LMP) 15/02/018
6 Demiiii**EDD(LMP) 15/02/018

7 Rollykotex
8 Anak123
9 Mzkolawole **EDD(LMP) 13/02/018
10 Bomgirl *** EDD(LMP) 1/02/018
11 Kweenkong ***EDD(LMP) 14/02/018
12 McPerry
13 Nancyij
#TeamMonthOfLove #teamFebforsupernaturaldelivery #teamnoloss
[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:52am On Jul 14, 2017
spiceeamiee:
*sobbing*.. I want my old life back!!! undecided undecided undecided. Thank yoh all for the kind wishes on my BS. Wish i can mention everybody. For the remaining July mamas, easy peasy delivery.

Still Preggy mama's, enjoy each moment now o. Nobody tells you anything about the stress of vigilante. In all, we bless God. I have a few questions so mama's if una wake up, make una respond o.

1. Mama's that had CS, how long before your tummy started going down? Did you use a post partum belt/abdominal binder? If so, when after CS did you start using it and what brand(s) did you use? Also did your legs remain swollen after your surgery? How long before my legs no longer feel like tree stumps? Cc @hunniesuzzie and other mama's that had CS.

2. My baby can suck for Africa! I stopped formular feeding two days ago and now my nipples are the most painful. It was so painful this evening that i could not give her to suck. I had to go back on my word and give her formular and now my husband won't talk to me, says why should I give her formular , that i should endure . I have Lasinoh nipple cream and I apply every 2/3 hours but my nipples are still sorest sore. What can I do?

3. I wasnt given any drugs for my baby from the hospital, asides from the few drops they gave her after delivery due to the trauma she encountered. Now my mom, sister and sister-in-laws won't stop pressuring me to buy this vitamins and that vitamins. Please should I buy ? They said Abidet, Baby Vitane, Panda syrup, gripe water etc. Which and which am I supposed to buy? I called my doctor and he said best practices dictates not giving medications to a child unless it's absolutely needed but the people around me dont want to hear, even hubby sef so make una advice me abeg.

PLEASE DON'T JUMP AND PASS O!

Abidec n vit c very key.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Natural remedy for colicky babies:

Get a lil2 piece of cloth:
Go to a busy junction:
Pack some amount of sands:

Then go home

Get a lantern:
With the sand tied inside the hanky like piece of cloth:

Heat the tied hanky atop the lantern
Make sure you test it on your self first(making sure itiz not too hot for the pikin)
Then use it to rub the pikin stomach,it wee bee making rubbling noises.the pikin wee bee shitting it out.

Do it twice daily continuously...you wee not know wen the colic go waka.

Worked for my boy.

Finally....Tenkhu!
Mama zino
CEO of comics investment.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 5:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats Graciouscharis n Damisinto. May God keep n bless ur LOs. New vigilante mamas, Weldone o. May God continue to strengthen us all. Curvilicious hope u feel better now? U need to be managed by ur hospital, Hp u've registered. I think urs is Hyperemesis Gravidum (severe MS), pele. John, pls easy on mama o.
Spiceeamiee, u have to put ur feet down noni....with whatever tactics u can use since ur baby has been certified healthy n fine. Weldone mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2017
phlakkeys:

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
17. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7.
18. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
19. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
20. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
21. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7.
22. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
23. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
24. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
25. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
26. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
27. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7.
28. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
29. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7.
30. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7.
31. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7.
32. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
33. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7.
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7.

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, nggie and hernyhorla, how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Cappo i am still here doing my routine walk and kpekusing day and night. Legs are aching already cuz i added squats to my exercise but i'll be fine. Thanks for always checking, hope you are good aswell? We all shall rejoice soon,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2017
I am here 2day only bcus of His love,i am alive 2day only becos He kept me!Dear mamas join in singing praises to the Lord!This is my 29th year on earth,it can only b God and am also blessed wit dis cute dude,I couldn't have done it on my own!Thank you Lord!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Sansa143:
I am here 2day only bcus of His love,i am alive 2day only becos He kept me!Dear mamas join in singing praises to the Lord!This is my 29th year on earth,it can only b God and am also blessed wit dis cute dude,I couldn't have done it on my own!Thank you Lord!

kiss kisshbd mama, more prosperous years to come In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.