Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155256 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Happy Birthday sansa143 may almighty God grant all your heart desires.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Tnks dear
Mzleemah:
Happy Birthday sansa143 may almighty God grant all your heart desires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
spiceeamiee:
*sobbing*.. I want my old life back!!! undecided undecided undecided. Thank yoh all for the kind wishes on my BS. Wish i can mention everybody. For the remaining July mamas, easy peasy delivery.

Still Preggy mama's, enjoy each moment now o. Nobody tells you anything about the stress of vigilante. In all, we bless God. I have a few questions so mama's if una wake up, make una respond o.

1. Mama's that had CS, how long before your tummy started going down? Did you use a post partum belt/abdominal binder? If so, when after CS did you start using it and what brand(s) did you use? Also did your legs remain swollen after your surgery? How long before my legs no longer feel like tree stumps? Cc @hunniesuzzie and other mama's that had CS.

2. My baby can suck for Africa! I stopped formular feeding two days ago and now my nipples are the most painful. It was so painful this evening that i could not give her to suck. I had to go back on my word and give her formular and now my husband won't talk to me, says why should I give her formular , that i should endure . I have Lasinoh nipple cream and I apply every 2/3 hours but my nipples are still sorest sore. What can I do?

3. I wasnt given any drugs for my baby from the hospital, asides from the few drops they gave her after delivery due to the trauma she encountered. Now my mom, sister and sister-in-laws won't stop pressuring me to buy this vitamins and that vitamins. Please should I buy ? They said Abidet, Baby Vitane, Panda syrup, gripe water etc. Which and which am I supposed to buy? I called my doctor and he said best practices dictates not giving medications to a child unless it's absolutely needed but the people around me dont want to hear, even hubby sef so make una advice me abeg.

PLEASE DON'T JUMP AND PASS O!

Lol at old life back cheesy, sorry dear, for the cs stf, other experienced Mamas would give you inputs on that,
I also experienced the sore tips thing with my dd, but all I did was to continue to allow her suck and that was what healed it, although the nipple cream also helps too but you still have to keep putting her to breast, would be painful but it will heal,its a phase that will pass too kiss

I was also told at the hospital too that u don't give drugs unless it's absolutely needed, my mum even bought all the said drugs but I refused,i mean y should she be given those drugs when she's okay, you just have to try and convince them pls. The only thing I think you might need for now is the paracetamol(panda) for immunization ish, other sabi Mamas would help too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Tnks dear
Niyyah:

kiss kisshbd mama, more prosperous years to come In Shaa Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Graciouscharis:
Good morning everyone.
I had my baby around 7am on the 11th.
I typed my BA several times but the mobile network in the hospital was very bad. Just got home yesterday night. Will send in my BS soonest. Thank God it ended in praise.

Cc phlakkeys

Congrats dear, may God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Oya,where una dey,come chop birthday cake!Fresh 4rm d pan!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
spiceeamiee:
*sobbing*.. I want my old life back!!! undecided undecided undecided. Thank yoh all for the kind wishes on my BS. Wish i can mention everybody. For the remaining July mamas, easy peasy delivery.

Still Preggy mama's, enjoy each moment now o. Nobody tells you anything about the stress of vigilante. In all, we bless God. I have a few questions so mama's if una wake up, make una respond o.

1. Mama's that had CS, how long before your tummy started going down? Did you use a post partum belt/abdominal binder? If so, when after CS did you start using it and what brand(s) did you use? Also did your legs remain swollen after your surgery? How long before my legs no longer feel like tree stumps? Cc @hunniesuzzie and other mama's that had CS.

2. My baby can suck for Africa! I stopped formular feeding two days ago and now my nipples are the most painful. It was so painful this evening that i could not give her to suck. I had to go back on my word and give her formular and now my husband won't talk to me, says why should I give her formular , that i should endure . I have Lasinoh nipple cream and I apply every 2/3 hours but my nipples are still sorest sore. What can I do?

3. I wasnt given any drugs for my baby from the hospital, asides from the few drops they gave her after delivery due to the trauma she encountered. Now my mom, sister and sister-in-laws won't stop pressuring me to buy this vitamins and that vitamins. Please should I buy ? They said Abidet, Baby Vitane, Panda syrup, gripe water etc. Which and which am I supposed to buy? I called my doctor and he said best practices dictates not giving medications to a child unless it's absolutely needed but the people around me dont want to hear, even hubby sef so make una advice me abeg.

1. I didn't do CS but I had leg swelling post delivery which later disappeared on it's own.

2. Try to make sure you put the areola in the baby's mouth, not just the nipple, the whole black part of the breast. They taught me to do that in the hospital so I had nipple pain but only latching was painful and not the actual sucking and it totally disappeared after the first few weeks. You can buy nipple shield too, some people say it works.
Had the same issue transitioning to EBF too, first time I tried, I lasted just 18 hours ish before I gave up, the next time I lasted over 24, then I decided to stop putting hot water in the flask and that was the end of formula. If you really want to do it, when next you run out of formula, don't buy another 'just-in-case' pack.

3. You don't need any medicine. You need paracetamol at home tho for rainy days, and abidec won't hurt, so you can reach a middle ground and buy these two. Me whenever someone starts disturbing me to give the baby a medicine I don't think she needs, I just start to carry the medicine about so much you would think I'm giving the baby overdose but I never actually give her grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Sansa143:
Oya,where una dey,come chop birthday cake!Fresh 4rm d pan!
Yayyyy Birthday panCake. Happy birthday dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Tnks love
Giddyperson:

Yayyyy Birthday panCake. Happy birthday dear.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Jh
spiceeamiee:

Lemme advice u based on my experience with my first daughter cos I gave birth to my princess via CS. With regards to your tummy going down, don't sweat over it. Try to avoid starchy food or reduce it to the minimal, avoid cold or chilled drinks or water, once it a while take a sip or two sips of gin or any hot gin.
Then for breastfeeding, don't let ur baby grip the tip of ur breast. Endeavor the black skin ( aurora or wateva it's called) is inside ur baby's mouth so dt it's the skin that feels the bite and not ur nipple.
Yes, u'll definitely hear caring comments with regards to baby's drugs. Don't blame them, rather, if ur instinct tells u that the drugs are not needed and u can manage the situation, kindly tell them dt them dt u just spoke wth ur doctor and he/ she said there's no need for the medicines.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Lol, Ndo. I did this for my Doctor when I wanted him to induce me 3 days before he had planned to. Dude was just looking at me like I was a microorganism under microscope. Didn't even budge. I guess they are used to crying pregnant women

Congrats to all July mamas who have dropped, you people have the most amazing BS. God keep your LOs

queenhecate:
I went for antenatal today hoping to be induced as the doctor promised last week only to meet a different one who began to tell me that hospital rules specified the mother must be up to 40 + 10 days before they do that.

cue me bursting into tears and blubbering like a baby. was just saying please please doctor am tired amidst tears. the yeye man persist that I come back on Monday.

I sobbed all the way home. it was terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Giddyperson:

3. You don't need any medicine. You need paracetamol at home tho for rainy days, and abidec won't hurt, so you can reach a middle ground and buy these two. Me whenever someone starts disturbing me to give the baby a medicine I don't think she needs, I just start to carry the medicine about so much you would think I'm giving the baby overdose but I never actually give her grin

I shd have just done this instead the plenty talk and trauma I had with mum when I delivered. I'm sooooo borrowing this wisdom o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Ndo. Congrats, your BS gave me mega chills

1. What worked for me - once you're allowed to eat, drink hot water, hot tea, hot pap, hot peppersoup etc. Lochia flows well and tummy reduces. I wasn't serious with my pp belt but I suggest you wait till incision heals (at least 2 weeks) before you use. It will go down gradually, just be patient
2.Shes's still not latching well then, it gets easier, ndo. Try and buy a nipple shield - check Jumia, it makes it easier on you at least till both of you figure out the latch. Please don't let hubs make you feel guilty, he doesn't know how it feels jare
3. She doesn't need anything. EBF babies are advised to get Vitamin D supplements but I heard early morning sun can solve this, just take morning walks. paracetamol is only needed when you take 6 week immunization, gripe water is unnecessary. You can buy abidec and give just so you will hear word but honestly it's not necessary

spiceeamiee:

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Sansa143:
I am here 2day only bcus of His love,i am alive 2day only becos He kept me!Dear mamas join in singing praises to the Lord!This is my 29th year on earth,it can only b God and am also blessed wit dis cute dude,I couldn't have done it on my own!Thank you Lord!
Happy birthday mama,God's blessings always!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Giddyperson,Hunniesuzie, Phlakkeys and other #Julymamas chilled Zobo is here, coman join me. Unfortunately no pics.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Hehehe, I'm coming oh, don't finish it

forzarush:
Giddy.person,Hunni.esuzie, Phlak.keys and other #Julymamas chilled Zobo is here, coman join me. Unfortunately no pics.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. It's high time you graduated to NewBornThread (NBT) ma
2. maureensylvia - EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. If you aren't already, we're sending you forth to NBT ma
3. mojeco ----- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Thanks for been there ma, NBT is waiting for you.
4. nneejima -- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate your stay ma, kindly consider NBT.
5. clinik --------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. It's nice to be Teamies but NBT will be of more help now ma
6. lululuv ------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Sendforth things on my mind. Kindly consider NBT ma
7. missmalachi - EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. We appreciate you ma. NBT should be considered now
8. 1sttimeangie - EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Hello ma. Hope LO is fine. We await your BS
9. nggie ------ EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats. Pls come and supply your BS ma.
10. Bbglory--------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma. Welcome our little prince.
11. Niyyah --------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Double congratulations to you & Dh.
12. spiceeamie -- EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.Congratulations ma.
13. hernyhorla --- EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Big welcome to our biggest Prince Charming
14. customised87 --- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen. Thank you ma for the quick BS. Congrats ma.
15. Damisinto ------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen. Congrats ma and thanks for the sharp BS.
16. Graciouscharis -- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congratulations to you ma.
17. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7.
18. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
19. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
20. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
21. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7.
22. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
23. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
24. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
25. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
26. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
27. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7.
28. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7.
29. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7.
30. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7.
31. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7.
32. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
33. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7.
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7.
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, If you've submitted BA and BS and you are not already in New Born Thread, I think its high time you joined because of lots of experiences being shared there. Also, don't stop coming here to help other preggy mamas that may need your preggy experience at any point in time.

For those in need of Supernatural Childbirth - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6KSIQud6yqwSU5iQnZTQW4yckk/view?pref=2&pli=1

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, nggie and hernyhorla, how is vigilante going? Pls come and sama us BS.
@ Mama bukunfunmi, and queenhecate, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I still dey oooo, still pushing my baby bump around waiting and hoping. yesterday was my antenatal, did d usual routine n check up. den I was asked to go n see d doctor for membrane sweeping...... wat does dat mean swf cos I dint end up Doin it because LO is still in breech. I'm still praying for a miracle and I av just two weeks left to delivery. u av to see me yesterday I was just crying ...... seeing heavily pregnant women wit dier baby's head in d downward position and mine just decided to stay heads up!!! abi I av offended somebody ni.....lots of tots were playing tru my mind. this is my first issue and its breech!!!!! well DH sed we shld b grateful wat abt dose who r still waiting on God for their bundles of joy....

still do my walks...... d latest I feel as at dis morning is backache at both sides.

In all dese I am more Dan a conqueror

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneomajoy(f): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Gudmoni my great family. hapi to 2b among u all . Am 4months for my 2nd baby but no movement yet n am getting damn worried. plz is der any drugs I shud b taking DT am not taking for a healthy pregg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2017
forzarush:
Giddyperson,Hunniesuzie, Phlakkeys and other #Julymamas chilled Zobo is here, coman join me. Unfortunately no pics.
Finally, induction 101
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2017
nneomajoy:
Gudmoni my great family. hapi to 2b among u all . Am 4months for my 2nd baby but no movement yet n am getting damn worried. plz is der any drugs I shud b taking DT am not taking for a healthy pregg?

av u started ur antenatal care visits? if nt start asap. wat kinda drugs r u using? r dey recommended by a physician? ......... by 4months u shld av been feeling little or slight kicks..... pls talk to ur doc immediately. take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hehehe, I'm coming oh, don't finish it
ees pleeennnnttttyyyyyy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumagain: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi, belle full mamas am new here,
Pls how do I place a comment without using reply.Am only 5 weeks pregnant and wish to learn from here.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumagain: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
P/s at 5 weeks, are there things that I suppose to do to sustain my preg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
Hi, belle full mamas am new here,
Pls how do I place a comment without using reply.Am only 5 weeks pregnant and wish to learn from here.[color=#006600][/color]

You place a comment without using a reply button by clicking on Quote like i just did to your comment.
For fresh Post, you click Reply. I wish you safe pregnancy and safe delivery.

hello Mama, how una dey!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mumagain:
P/s at 5 weeks, are there things that I suppose to do to sustain my preg
Eat well, Take your folic acid religiousy and your pregnacare drugs.

Avoid some fruits at this early stage especially pineaple. DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
dear mama's, pls i need info on how reliable NISA PREMIERE hospital abuja is. i want to register for antenatal using NHIS. pls do they treat NHIS customers well? or is there discrimination?

thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumagain: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tanx a lot @Akorkor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2017

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't worry baby can still turn head down. Some turn during labour sef. Just keep speaking to him/her to take the perfect position for VD birth. Mine was Oblique at 38weeks but baby turned.
Burntcoal:

I still dey oooo, still pushing my baby bump around waiting and hoping. yesterday was my antenatal, did d usual routine n check up. den I was asked to go n see d doctor for membrane sweeping...... wat does dat mean swf cos I dint end up Doin it because LO is still in breech. I'm still praying for a miracle and I av just two weeks left to delivery. u av to see me yesterday I was just crying ...... seeing heavily pregnant women wit dier baby's head in d downward position and mine just decided to stay heads up!!! abi I av offended somebody ni.....lots of tots were playing tru my mind. this is my first issue and its breech!!!!! well DH sed we shld b grateful wat abt dose who r still waiting on God for their bundles of joy....

still do my walks...... d latest I feel as at dis morning is backache at both sides.

In all dese I am more Dan a conqueror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=nana228 post=58447790]BA!

I welcomed my little Prince very early this morning via VD. Everybody is doing great and I am so in love.

congrats ma..sansa123 u have a birthday mate here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
That hot water something, I sometimes drink it warm or tepid o. No wahala. Hot water it is then.

hunniesuzie:
Ndo. Congrats, your BS gave me mega chills

1. What worked for me - once you're allowed to eat, drink hot water, hot tea, hot pap, hot peppersoup etc. Lochia flows well and tummy reduces. I wasn't serious with my pp belt but I suggest you wait till incision heals (at least 2 weeks) before you use. It will go down gradually, just be patient
2.Shes's still not latching well then, it gets easier, ndo. Try and buy a nipple shield - check Jumia, it makes it easier on you at least till both of you figure out the latch. Please don't let hubs make you feel guilty, he doesn't know how it feels jare
3. She doesn't need anything. EBF babies are advised to get Vitamin D supplements but I heard early morning sun can solve this, just take morning walks. paracetamol is only needed when you take 6 week immunization, gripe water is unnecessary. You can buy abidec and give just so you will hear word but honestly it's not necessary

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you ma.

sassyangel1:
Jh

Lemme advice u based on my experience with my first daughter cos I gave birth to my princess via CS. With regards to your tummy going down, don't sweat over it. Try to avoid starchy food or reduce it to the minimal, avoid cold or chilled drinks or water, once it a while take a sip or two sips of gin or any hot gin.
Then for breastfeeding, don't let ur baby grip the tip of ur breast. Endeavor the black skin ( aurora or wateva it's called) is inside ur baby's mouth so dt it's the skin that feels the bite and not ur nipple.
Yes, u'll definitely hear caring comments with regards to baby's drugs. Don't blame them, rather, if ur instinct tells u that the drugs are not needed and u can manage the situation, kindly tell them dt them dt u just spoke wth ur doctor and he/ she said there's no need for the medicines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) (3235) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.