Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129621 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
GlamMrsO:

E gbami ke! Unable to sleep for the past 2hrs, i'm yet to start vigilante o

Every position just seem uncomfortable

o su mi o

Sorry ma'am,

Your body is just getting ready nii.

May God ease the journey and make the delivery stress free.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
AmJane:
Afang soup with garri for dinner.
#foodie Saturday#

Please ma warm dis soup and prepare foofoo down for me. I'm coming cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Bomgirl:
Sorry I came late. Here's my peppersoup and agidi.

I made it last Saturday though.

Where is ur address please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Giddyperson:
Somebody help me tell MIL that omugwo is over biko cry

MIL oya come and be going inugo? Thank u. Is not my writing o lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
mamas in Anambra,Hope we&loved ones are safe.i heard about the massacre.may d peace of God which surpaseth all understanding continue to abide with us&may d Almighty speak peace into our nation.
Good day mamas&happy Sunday;do all av a fruitful week ahead

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
mignone:
mamas in Anambra,Hope we&loved ones are safe.i heard about the massacre.may d peace of God which surpaseth all understanding continue to abide with us&may d Almighty speak peace into our nation.
Good day mamas&happy Sunday;do all av a fruitful week ahead
Which massacre? We have not had light since last night. Let me go and read the dailies. Na wa. God save this country.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday mamas. I dedicate this picture to giddyperson

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
JUMAYIN:
OK sis, thanks, plx do and get back to me, thanks so much
Mama Jumayin, I have confirmed oo... yes they accept NHIS at Vine Branch Medical Center, Mokola Ibadan....you get to Choose the doctor you want, there's private ward, their care is superb... so I learnt.. you can check it out. You can search for the address and location description on Google.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dazzle86:

Which massacre? We have not had light since last night. Let me go and read the dailies. Na wa. God save this country.
http://skytrendnews.com/2017/08/06/unknown-gunmen-invade-anambra-catholic-church-many-worshippers-killed/
I read from here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Liftedhands:
You Pepo are tempting me with all this food o!

That mama that posted agidi bless you I've seen something to add to my menu.

Who get eba should bring it please. tongue

Liftedhand I dey ur house abeg open door for me! Where d pounded yam?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Definitely minus the pork. How una dey?
fine sis,you,Dh and our tile licker? I'm still expecting your call o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy Sunday mamas. I dedicate this picture to giddyperson
hahaha that barbed wire should sorround the husband instead and that would be me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dazzle86:

There was shooting in a catholic church at Ozubulu during 6am mass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Giddyperson:
lol I was wearing bum shorts and hubby's tshirt and ran outside to come and watch some people's drama and this woman literally pushed me. The funny part is that she didn't even say anything when she pushed me. As if she did it without thinking then caught herself cheesy She just pushed me eyed me then went and stood infront of me. And I was carrying baby. She's dashed me three wrappers just so that I can stop wearing my peteri around the house but I like my peteri like that. Tying wrapper up and down makes me feel old

I think 65% of Nigerian mothers are same! They belong to a particular school of tot grin
That was how my mum went to do omugwo for Bros wifey years back. She complains about almost everything about d innocent woman........
"Gold, ur bro wife eats as if her husband doesn't drop feeding money" and I'll be like, "shebi u know she's not d type that eats much food"
"Can u imagine she went to gist with her neighbor and left baby with me" ? Arghh! Do u expect her to back d baby and pull u along?
"She even dresses as if she isn't married yet, she doesn't breastfeed regularly, she washes with machine wen she's got hands and needs to exercise well, she leaves baby for me every time" and d list goes on.......I got so angry and told my mum to come back home if she isn't comfortable staying there again, I made her realize u don't dictate to ppl in their own territory and besides wifey has to leave baby with her cos that's her reason for being there. D worst came wen d woman bluntly refuse d tummy treatment cos her belle don dey fold and she still wan keep sexy tummy but mum was like "u shildren of nowadays, u don't know that's one of d prices of motherhood? Weneva hubby sees ur squeezed belly, he will appreciate u more for going through such. Infact u will always show it as a sign that u are not barren" grin .....I was like, "Oh Lord, where is thy face"? Even d last time MIL came to visit, she complained about my dressing and advised on d kind of clothes to wear, how big and long it should be. Wen she left, me and her son burst into laughter tongue

Thank God my apartment no get space oh grin cheesy. I will just spend few weeks post partum with MIL and another few wit mum, then return to my matrimonial home! Chikena! I cannot come and be enduring what is not there jare grin

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
ifyalways:

Ewo nne. I lift Nyash for you. cheesy

Snail, shaki and prawns in that soup is pure bliss. I was tempted to report your post so the soup can be hidden temporarily make person browse in peace. cheesy

The veggies are fresh, not overcooked. Lovely!!! You be mama wey Sabi.
Lolz thanks mama! Please teach me how to report post mbok! All it does is to hide the reported post from me and not everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
proudmom38:

Liftedhand I dey ur house abeg open door for me! Where d pounded yam?
Come in o the door is open hahahah! Be ready to pound the yam yourself cos me no Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
ToyosiR:

We don dey drop oooo.

All those babies still dey enjoy inside.

They are almost here....

Hebrew birthing to u all by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happy Sunday sabi mamas abeg make una
add me to January team ohhhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Giddyperson:
hahaha that barbed wire should sorround the husband instead and that would be me

U jst read my mind. The barbed wire ought to be doubled and surround the husband cos these our men sometimes wen u tink u r doing Barbed wire FP, anoda slayer is giving them kung fu kpekus style. Buh, this FP style is nt too gd o mk cobwebs no go full d jajaina.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
proudmom38:

Please ma warm dis soup and prepare foofoo down for me. I'm coming cool
Lol... The soup is big enough. Waiting for you mama winksmiley
Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Giddyperson:
it also has good reviews on this thread. One advice don't dismantle all the parts to wash. I always did that cuz I wanted everything part to be clean clean clean but the dismantling spoilt it. Now it pumps nothing at all

Thanks for that tip. I will follow it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Trendytessy:

There was shooting in a catholic church at Ozubulu during 6am mass

Which way Nigeria?! I never ever tot in my entire life dt dis country will turn to this. O Heavenly Father, have mercy.... Our Anambra mothers, hope u guys r safe. Lord Jesus, we need peace (no matter Hw small) in this country. Enough of the bloodshed HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.
I'm new here. Yay! I just joined today cos there are loads of stuff to gain and of course something to give back. I've been a visitor for some weeks now. I'm currently expecting a baby and 16 weeks gone.

I dunno if I'm allowed recommend something for mamas experiencing MS-Vitamin B6 and Unisom. I dealth with severe nausea n vomitting and when I say nothing worked I mean nothing! Not crackers,ginger, or whatever I saw listed here worked for me. VIT B6 and unisom combo works like magic. You can google it and read all about the required dosage. I take 50g vit B6 2ce daily and 1/2 unisom twice daily. As recommended by my doc. Make sure you use them together. If you can't drink water take it with whatever you can keep down. For me it was ICE. You will immediately feel better as you become able to eat something and drink more because what worsens MS is starvation,dehydration and stress. Hope this helps.

Thk u so much 4 dis info and u r so welcome to this ogbonge and educative classroom. Oya o mothers wth MS, mk una stand up and thk our new member 4 dis informate.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hi dear I only know of vit[i][/i] b I don't know of the other. Am 16 weeks gone too pls kindly put me through.i don't eat I don't drink water cos I would definitely throw up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
AmJane:

Lol... The soup is big enough. Waiting for you mama winksmiley
Happy Sunday everyone.

On my way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Momagic:
Hello mamas.

Vit B6 is one of the common drugs prescribed for MS but unisom is a sleeping tablet. I guess taking 1/2 tablet will probably relax you but not make you sleep.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
sassyangel1:

U jst read my mind. The barbed wire ought to be doubled and surround the husband cos these our men sometimes wen u tink u r doing Barbed wire FP, anoda slayer is giving them kung fu kpekus style. Buh, this FP style is nt too gd o mk cobwebs no go full d jajaina.
lmao I meant because it's always me going to find trouble every night after we've both decided on abstinence. God forbid another slayer kwa

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Goldenheart002:

I think 65% of Nigerian mothers are same! They belong to a particular school of tot grin
That was how my mum went to do omugwo for Bros wifey years back. She complains about almost everything about d innocent woman........
"Gold, ur bro wife eats as if her husband doesn't drop feeding money" and I'll be like, "shebi u know she's not d type that eats much food"
"Can u imagine she went to gist with her neighbor and left baby with me" ? Arghh! Do u expect her to back d baby and pull u along?
"She even dresses as if she isn't married yet, she doesn't breastfeed regularly, she washes with machine wen she's got hands and needs to exercise well, she leaves baby for me every time" and d list goes on.......I got so angry and told my mum to come back home if she isn't comfortable staying there again, I made her realize u don't dictate to ppl in their own territory and besides wifey has to leave baby with her cos that's her reason for being there. D worst came wen d woman bluntly refuse d tummy treatment cos her belle don dey fold and she still wan keep sexy tummy but mum was like "u shildren of nowadays, u don't know that's one of d prices of motherhood? Weneva hubby sees ur squeezed belly, he will appreciate u more for going through such. Infact u will always show it as a sign that u are not barren" grin .....I was like, "Oh Lord, where is thy face"? Even d last time MIL came to visit, she complained about my dressing and advised on d kind of clothes to wear, how big and long it should be. Wen she left, me and her son burst into laughter tongue

Thank God my apartment no get space oh grin cheesy. I will just spend few weeks post partum with MIL and another few wit mum, then return to my matrimonial home! Chikena! I cannot come and be enduring what is not there jare grin
lol Make that ninety percent of them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello mamas. Please since last week anytime I lay down to sleep (on my side) I feel like I am not breathing well. I have to use my mouth to breathe or sit up for a while before I feel better. Please is this normal or is there a solution? I can't sleep well at night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
@Zaynie....Thanks a lot for the gift....received with thanks...Ur goods are also nice...they really come as they look..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol slay queens cheesy
sassyangel1:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.