Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139674 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
They wanted to do skin to skin grin I wish the doctor even did that for me, but no! He quickly gave my baby to the nurse cry
Giddyperson:
I wish. Anyway it was one small nurse that gave me mine and I refused to collect it like eww wth. It's bad enough that they tried to place my baby on my body without bathing her first grin with all that gunky amniotic fluid remnant. I'm so easily irritated. grin. Anyway hubby sha collected the placenta when I refused, maybe if he hadn't, she would have taken it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naomi14:
They wanted to do skin to skin grin I wish the doctor even did that for me, but no! He quickly gave my baby to the nurse cry
I know. I've seen it in the movies and it's always creeped me out.Whats the use sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
If I vex na to call ur MIL to come back o, dis time with b biggest bible ever and loads of message both audio or CDs grin
Come back ke. Did she go anywhere before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
PLS O MAMAS IN THE HOUSE ....ANYONE WITH IDEA OF ONLINE PAID JOBS COS I VE SEARCHED FOR JOBS NO WAY, JUST ASKING OF THIS TO OCCUPY ME AND GIVE ME MY OWN MONEY....THANK YOU ALL ....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
luvtoteach:
Team February.
present ma! just that am a silent follower oo

How will you be a silent follower, it is not allowed o. Pls do drop your edd and pop in once in awhile so we can know that you are doing fine.

Welcome to the best team ever. Happy and healthy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
lioha:
Team February how are we doing?

Morning sickness is gradually releasing us I hope, since most of us are now in the second trimester. Pls how many of us have registered for antenatal

Rhukkie
Bloomingbud
Booqee
lioha
Demiiii
Rollykotex
Anak123
Mzkolawole
Bomgirl
Kweenkong
McPerry
Nancyij
Laura23
Completey

Present Capo. Never had MS at all. ANC postpone till December. cool cool (this is 5th missionary journey). The only issue is that @15weeks tummy looks like 7months pregnancy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
completey:

Present Capo. Never had MS at all. ANC postpone till December. cool cool (this is 5th missionary journey). The only issue is that @15weeks tummy looks like 7months pregnancy

5th Madam I envy youooooo.

The lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Team December . How market? God will make it easy for us all and it will end in praise by His Grace. Make una no vex for me. I have been a little busy. Hope belle done big like my own.

Team December roll call
1.Beautifulrosa
2.tallar
3.lady25... Edd 18th december.
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
I see ms is starting to relief you after my prayers. Remember I can do and undo cheesy
I can see mil has made u a pastor Mrs, but don't be like dt can do and undo pastor, abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
kaffy4bill:
Sneaks in on tip toe...............

Back seat things.........

So many unfamiliar faces.....

Sorry for unanswered posts,I got missing and finding my way back wasn't easy angry angry

All mentions acknowledged,I feel humbled and loved

How are you all mamas ?

Congratulations to new mamas,waddling abd newly preggy..... safe deliveries to all

Fertility dust to all my gtc mamas

I will try pop in once in a while

Proudmom38,thanks for checking on me sis

One love always mamas

Plenty kisses,no homo kiss kiss kiss
waoh as salam nurse kaffy4bill ,long time how is family?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
LholarB:
Hello mamas, Am a FTM and also a newbie in here..am about 30 wks gone and my EDD is Nov 12th. I hope am welcomed in here plus the BS(ies) have been encouraging and educative ,feels good learning from expereineced mamas. Wishing every one of us a safe delivery!!
Welcome teamie.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
completey:

Tuale mama,5th missionary shocked..I envy u gidigba grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
olalayo1710:
I can see mil has made u a pastor Mrs, but don't be like dt can do and undo pastor, abeg
cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
B.A B.A B. A
Alhamdulilah I am happy to announce the birth of my blessed baby boy at 11.50am weighing 2.7kg. Mother and baby doing fine.

Cc cappo ToyosiR

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good evening mama's, capo pwetiebabe I hail oh.
On Tuesday I weighed 70kg at the health center but on Wednesday the nurse that took my weight in private hospital said I weighed 75kg na so I shout ehnnn 5kg overnight, hmm issokia. Today I went to the market to buy some clothes for my Lo and after buying I sighted an aboki selling fried rice things, then I remembered that I've been craving for fried rice and salad, hmm na so I buy the things go house go prepare. As I was eating I was just reminding myself 5kg overnight oh remember you are watching your height oh(lol). But even with that thought I still ate a full plate of rice, drank plenty water and took my fruits afterwards. I just told myself the baby will understand grin. Biko mamas na only me Waka come for this kind overnight weight

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Tuale mama,5th missionary shocked..I envy u gidigba grin

ToyosiR:

5th Madam I envy youooooo.

The lord is your strength.

Hmm! My sisters na condition make crayfish bend o. All glory to God sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A B. A
Alhamdulilah I am happy to announce the birth of my blessed baby boy at 11.50am weighing 2.7kg. Mother and baby doing fine.

Cc cappo ToyosiR
Congratulations. May he be a source of joy to the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favouredestiny: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
booqee:
MS has not really released me.. only vomiting stopped.. nausea still rears its ugly head.. but I've learnt the key is not to stay hungry.. still producing excess saliva and still don't have appetite for correct food.. just custard, pap, tea, dry toast etc..

BTW, my people on this thread, last time I was weighed around 9 weeks, I was 60kg, now my weight on Monday this week (13 weeks) dropped to 54kg, checked and rechecked still 54kg. should I be worried cos I thought my weight would be increasing as pregnancy advances.

my normal weight prior to pregnancy is always 57/58.
Sorry about your MS. Soon, you should be better and stronger. Concerning your loss of weight, it's normal for some people in first trimester because of MS but as you progress into 2nd & 3rd trimester you will gain weight rapidly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
It increases mother and child bonding, normalises the baby's body temperature and helps baby locate where his/her mother's breast is located.
Giddyperson:
I know. I've seen it in the movies and it's always creeped me out.Whats the use sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naomi14:
It increases mother and child bonding, normalises the baby's body temperature and helps baby locate where his/her mother's breast is located.
Interesting. I'd read up on it. I held her for a min tho. Just couldn't put her on my chest cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
booqee:
MS has not really released me.. only vomiting stopped.. nausea still rears its ugly head.. but I've learnt the key is not to stay hungry.. still producing excess saliva and still don't have appetite for correct food.. just custard, pap, tea, dry toast etc..

BTW, my people on this thread, last time I was weighed around 9 weeks, I was 60kg, now my weight on Monday this week (13 weeks) dropped to 54kg, checked and rechecked still 54kg. should I be worried cos I thought my weight would be increasing as pregnancy advances.

my normal weight prior to pregnancy is always 57/58.
I lost about twelve kg in first trimester. Don't worry you would gain it back. Meanwhile your body on your dp is goals

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Anugod:
Welcome teamie.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
#teamseptember for supernatural delivery. #Edd 15september 2017. #XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mzleemah:
B.A B.A B. A

Cc cappo ToyosiR

Congrats on your bundle of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
See you grin. Skin to skin...you dinnor read baby center posts about it? It was MD that brought out my baby. They were to busy shouting about his weight to even consider skin to skin. He just raised him for me to see then they cleaned him up near my head side while I watched

Giddyperson:
I wish. Anyway it was one small nurse that gave me mine and I refused to collect it like eww wth. It's bad enough that they tried to place my baby on my body without bathing her first grin with all that gunky amniotic fluid remnant. I'm so easily irritated. grin. Anyway hubby sha collected the placenta when I refused, maybe if he hadn't, she would have taken it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Giddyperson:
Come back ke. Did she go anywhere before
DAT means mummy will ve to stay till giddybaby is 2years.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
lady25:
Team December . How market? God will make it easy for us all and it will end in praise by His Grace. Make una no vex for me. I have been a little busy. Hope belle done big like my own.

Team December roll call
1.Beautifulrosa
2.tallar
3.lady25... Edd 18th december.
4.Nnetriplet
5. Goodmum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva

Belle just big small o.....but baby has been giving some sweet kicks, i hear it ll be painful with time.
Safe delivery to everyone IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mama Biko is it MS or na my body
1. scared of brushing in d morning make i no vomit
2. I am now scared of drinking pregnant care (too big to swallow plus d smell irritates) so kuku dey take d tiny vit Hospital gave me.
3. i no fit use cream every thing that smell trigger me
I just tire all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
See you grin. Skin to skin...you dinnor read baby center posts about it? It was MD that brought out my baby. They were to busy shouting about his weight to even consider skin to skin. He just raised him for me to see then they cleaned him up near my head side while I watched

Whenever I saw it in videos I'd be like thank God Nigerians don't do this. cheesy I'd start bracing up to brave it with my second child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
DAT means mummy will ve to stay till giddybaby is 2years.
That means she won't go to school unto she's two. Amen to that prayer cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pacypatty:
PLS O MAMAS IN THE HOUSE ....ANYONE WITH IDEA OF ONLINE PAID JOBS COS I VE SEARCHED FOR JOBS NO WAY, JUST ASKING OF THIS TO OCCUPY ME AND GIVE ME MY OWN MONEY....THANK YOU ALL ....
https://www.nairaland.com/3975512/now-till-30. I read that diary today. You can check him out, dunno if he's for real.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
beautyuche:
Mama Biko is it MS or na my body
1. scared of brushing in d morning make i no vomit
2. I am now scared of drinking pregnant care (too big to swallow plus d smell irritates) so kuku dey take d tiny vit Hospital gave me.
3. i no fit use cream every thing that smell trigger me
I just tire all the time
Its ms. You would soon ban hubby's cream and perfume too and God forbid air freshener.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.