Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140429 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank u ma, I do d light snacks too but can't take water down embarassed

Have you tried very cold water from the freezer. That's the only water I take when I'm pregnant. For my 2nd, i would eat ice whenever the water refused to go down. Ms is something else. Hugs to you mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2017
kelizosuy:
Good evening mama's, capo pwetiebabe I hail oh.
On Tuesday I weighed 70kg at the health center but on Wednesday the nurse that took my weight in private hospital said I weighed 75kg na so I shout ehnnn 5kg overnight, hmm issokia. Today I went to the market to buy some clothes for my Lo and after buying I sighted an aboki selling fried rice things, then I remembered that I've been craving for fried rice and salad, hmm na so I buy the things go house go prepare. As I was eating I was just reminding myself 5kg overnight oh remember you are watching your height oh(lol). But even with that thought I still ate a full plate of rice, drank plenty water and took my fruits afterwards. I just told myself the baby will understand grin. Biko mamas na only me Waka come for this kind overnight weight
The weight issue is a parameter of the scale used, if you have your own scale, you can be able to track accurately based on your machine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2017
kaffy4bill:
Sneaks in on tip toe...............

Back seat things.........

So many unfamiliar faces.....

Sorry for unanswered posts,I got missing and finding my way back wasn't easy angry angry

All mentions acknowledged,I feel humbled and loved

How are you all mamas ?

Congratulations to new mamas,waddling abd newly preggy..... safe deliveries to all

Fertility dust to all my gtc mamas

I will try pop in once in a while

Proudmom38,thanks for checking on me sis

One love always mamas

Plenty kisses,no homo kiss kiss kiss

Somebody just sneaked in, I saw her. Welcome kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
luvtoteach:
Team February.
present ma! just that am a silent follower oo

We are welcome. Don't be a silent mum just like your name implies, come and teach and learn as well.

What's your add?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
completey:

Present Capo. Never had MS at all. ANC postpone till December. cool cool (this is 5th missionary journey). The only issue is that @15weeks tummy looks like 7months pregnancy

10 Gbosaa for you at the bolded. shocked shocked for your tummy to be that big, may be you have a natural big tummy from the onset and more over its your 5th grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Giddyperson:
Its ms. You would soon ban hubby's cream and perfume too and God forbid air freshener.

I don ban dem tey tey. Na only vaseline and palm kernel oil dey suit me now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Mzleemah:
B. S Continuation

We got to the hospital some minutes to 9pm and i was told to go to the labour ward for checking on

Wishing all pregnant women on this thread and outside the thread safe delivery.

Cappo ToyosiR
hmmmm, things women pass true, congrats once again mama, may Allah be with ur baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2017
rollykotex:

hi cappo,pls change the letter r in my name to small letter so that I can always get the team's mention. I noticed I haven't been getting it unless I read through the pages,only to find out that we have been called. sometimes its always late so I won't bother replying. Thank God for the journey so far. second trimester fully loaded,I'm an early bumper with this pregnancy, so everyone knows I'm pregnant. unlike the previous one that wasn't noticeable at 5months. My first antenatal is tomorrow. I'm so excited. I pray that the grace of God shall be sufficient for us all and everything concerning us shall be perfect.
Hi teamies!!!

Noted teamie. A big AMEN TO your prayer grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
rhukkie:

I registered for antenatal since week 10, it's once a month for now. 16weeks and 6days today

Wow 16w &6d already grin by the grace of God, you will be along those to open the floor in February.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2017
princessayinke:
Hello all, sharing this on behalf of my friend. Her LMP was on the 28th of July. Met with her husband for the first time o the 9th of August which she said was the peak of her ovulation. Her next period should start on Friday the 25th of August. Just two days ago she felt some cramps and so dark spotting and decided to go for a OR which came out positive. She also feels pain around her right lower abdomen. She had a scan today which showed no sign of pregnancy. Not even an ectopic. Her ovaries too are intact. But the pain is severe. My question is can an ectopic pregnancy show symptoms as early as 2 weeks in pregnancy. ? Could it be OUR though there is no discharge. She did a tvs and the problem gathered some brown slough from he uterus as well

Please can you not abbreviate so much (OR, OUR and TVS) i am not understanding at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Good mrng to all lamas in the house! Our journey shall ends in praise in Jesus name Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DEllaluv(f): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Trendytessy:

U pay for ANC weneva u go... #2000 at every visit tho it will later reduce to #1500 or #1000 as u get closer to ur date. I no longer pay weneva I see doc cos I'm passed my EDD. I'm on "review" nw

Thanks a lot ma'am,wish you safe delivery

Congrats Mzleemah and thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Where January mama na?see December and February just dey represent una sure say I no go port? I no dey see January breaklight at all. I need port to December oh shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
MummyAudrey:
Where January mama na?see December and February just dey represent una sure say I no go port? I no dey see January breaklight at all. I need port to December oh shocked

Port go February na tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
amen ,
thanks momma
We shall carry to term in Jesus name
lioha:

Wow 16w &6d already grin by the grace of God, you will be along those to open the floor in February.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Her pregnancy is still early for scan to detect. Let her be on strictly bed rest, take a lot of fluid and to continue her folic acid her joy is permanent ijn let her focus on positivity.
princessayinke:
Hello all, sharing this on behalf of my friend. Her LMP was on the 28th of July. Met with her husband for the first time o the 9th of August which she said was the peak of her ovulation. Her next period should start on Friday the 25th of August. Just two days ago she felt some cramps and so dark spotting and decided to go for a OR which came out positive. She also feels pain around her right lower abdomen. She had a scan today which showed no sign of pregnancy. Not even an ectopic. Her ovaries too are intact. But the pain is severe. My question is can an ectopic pregnancy show symptoms as early as 2 weeks in pregnancy. ? Could it be OUR though there is no discharge. She did a tvs and the problem gathered some brown slough from he uterus as well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hello mummies, am a ftm, I have been following this thread( very educating) but I was having difficulties registering, thank God I finally joined today.
Am a ftm and my edd is 12th Nov. I wish I will be added to team November for miracle babies. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
Hello mummies, am a ftm, I have been following this thread( very educating) but I was having difficulties registering, thank God I finally joined today.
Am a ftm and my edd is 12th Nov. I wish I will be added to team November for miracle babies. smiley
You are welcome Mama. Happy bumping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
princessayinke:
Cramps in early pregnancy is quite common that some people think their period is on the way and even put on pad sef. Also ultrasound will not show pregnancy until about 6 weeks cos the fetus is too small to be seen. The only way to be sure your friend is pregnant at this point is through a blood or urine pregnancy test. If it is positive, it will show on ultrasound in about 2weeks time. Let her take folic acid and rest well. I wish her a happy and fruitful nine months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
MummyAudrey:

Ehhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! You want old year baby not new year baby bah? Hahahaha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Trendytessy:
hi mamas.. so my doc inserted pills for the second time to help soften cervix cos he said baby is engaged but cervix is still close. I hope this procedure doesn't have any implications.
pls experienced mamas should reply me. Tnx
Have you put to bed?
supernatural delivery to you ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
MummyAudrey:
am here o mama teamjanuary all the way how are you doing?? Am having this feeling like bubble bursting I don't know if nA kick ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you so much sis. Expecting you soon with your twins.
One please! I'm very OK with one more grin you know I'm not greedy lolz cheesy Amen and amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
I went to check my weight today again and I weighed 71kg, it turned out that the 75kg was a false weight. I also asked my gynea how much for the different series of birth, here are the price list

C. S 150k
Epidural with VD 60k
VD 20k
I think I might go with the epidural birth though
casler:

The weight issue is a parameter of the scale used, if you have your own scale, you can be able to track accurately based on your machine.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Partnerbiz3: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
If u don't have ulcer drink ur garri.
Garri is good food.

Sorry, is garri bad for ulcer?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
VD with epidural 60k?
What hospital is this?. Not sure your doc knows what he is saying. If its this cheap why go through the wailing and screaming.
kelizosuy:
I went to check my weight today again and I weighed 71kg, it turned out that the 75kg was a false weight. I also asked my gynea how much for the different series of birth, here are the price list

C. S 150k
Epidural with VD 60k
VD 20k
I think I might go with the epidural birth though

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Garri increases my ulcer pain.But u know body differs.
So u don't go rolling on the floor like me.
Partnerbiz3:

Sorry, is garri bad for ulcer?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
The hospital is in Ado Ekiti and I spoke directly to the owner of the hospital. Prices in different hospital/state varies
MoyosBlog123:
VD with epidural 60k?
What hospital is this?. Not sure your doc knows what he is saying. If its this cheap why go through the wailing and screaming.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
I better relocate grin
kelizosuy:
The hospital is in Ado Ekiti and I spoke directly to the owner of the hospital. Prices in different hospital/state varies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Biko you are welcome. I just relocated here sef
MoyosBlog123:
I better relocate grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.