Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200452 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol, your MIL is my bestie in my head these days...

No be small bestie. She just left on another mini holiday. I pray this one lasts. Before she left she told me that my episiotomy site would itch for the rest of my life shocked and that when it does I should put a towel in hot water then place it on the site. She says she still does that to hers even at seventy shocked. If God forbid I have an epi at my next delivery, I'm just going to lie to everyone that I didn't. The vagina monitoring talk is very awkward. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
mydreams25:

Sorry for replying late, yes 50k @Anchomed hospital tanke,Ilorin kwara state. I think the prices depends on the state you are and their standard of living cos this your 75k for ordinary Virginia delivery baffles me too, VD there is 20k and some people still complain that its too much sef

Really? And I didn't know o, had my baby there though VD is now 35k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
tyconcepts:

Ahnie where is this thread I wanna pray on it tongue

PS : Quoting all the monikers was intentional. I'm in my house.... Coman beat me tongue
lol I'm coming. There's no separate thread for kpekus. She's saying we should have thread kpekus day on this thread just like there's a day for posting bumps or baby pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
casler:

Number one MIL. Biko kpuchie lol.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Dosunmu. In my sojourn last week, I discovered somewhere in the market where they sell US baby things in wholesale price. Their prices are sometimes #500 below what is obtainable in other wholesale shops. The good thing about this place is that the guy is truthful and if you don't find what you are looking for in their shop, you can buy from other shops around there.
I first went to their shop but didn't buy anything from them because they've packed their goods already, I bought from one Alhaja around there. Let me know if you are interested so I'll give you their number and address.
Zaynie has very nice stuffs. You can check her thread. I can vouch for the quality of the things I bought from her.

hey ma, I sent u a PM.
I need this for a friend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
lol I'm coming. There's no separate thread for kpekus. She's saying we should have thread kpekus day on this thread just like there's a day for posting bumps or baby pictures.
yes nau....we should even initiate #thread libido day#

How comes I didn't see your pics yesterday?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
She came into our bedroom very early in the morning o and I was even wearing tshirt and pant. If only she knew I slept naked cheesy These days I have to wake up very early and put on my clothes back before someone would come and see me and have high bp. She was staring at my laps as if she's just seen abomination. I can't be half naked inside my own bedroom again. Odinma
OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy mamas eyes have seen something hehehehehe. Just allow her see you unclad small na...ewoo! I don't even want to imagine her expression lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ranting time

Mamas pls y can't some people mind their own business biko? A lady came to collect bark of a tree in my compound and saw d baby Cardigans I washed and spread(mind u I spread it inside our 2nd flat o) only for her to start asking BIL wot is d name of our baby, my BIL told her wen its time for naming ceremony we go call her so make she no worry o. Then I went to retouch my hair and saw dis witchy witchy lady and I decided to gist my house fellowship leader abt wot happen, only for one of my church member to start rushing to my place with her buluku gown(she even forgot to wear tight under) saw me where I was making my hair and told me her son said its like I don born o(d boy was in d shop wen we were talking and misunderstood me)I just told her by God grace it will soon happen and its going to be a testimony. I tire for all dis monitoring spirits o.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kudibaby(f): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
hello wonderful mamas.just got my bfp and I can't wait to register here with the preggy mums. How do I get started. h&h delivery to every preggy mums.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kudibaby(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ranting time

Mamas pls y can't some people mind their own business biko? A lady came to collect bark of a tree in my compound and saw d baby Cardigans I washed and spread(mind u I spread it inside our 2nd flat o) only for her to start asking BIL wot is d name of our baby, my BIL told her wen its time for naming ceremony we go call her so make she no worry o. Then I went to retouch my hair and saw dis witchy witchy lady and I decided to gist my house fellowship leader abt wot happen, only for one of my church member to start rushing to my place with her buluku gown(she even forgot to wear tight under) saw me where I was making my hair and told me her son said its like I don born o(d boy was in d shop wen we were talking and misunderstood me)I just told her by God grace it will soon happen and its going to be a testimony. I tire for all dis monitoring spirits o.
don't be angry, they are only telling God to quicken your time.You shall testify soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kudibaby:
don't be angry, they are only telling God to quicken your time.You shall testify soon.
Congratulations on ur BFP sis and amen to ur prayers o, d thing just dey do me one kind since coupled with d fact DAT I heard a wired dream last night....Abeg time to start visiting my war room more frequently now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
To all the mamas that are interested, the address is No 51 Oroyinyi street, idumota. It's opposite phone plaza. If you enter through adeniji, you take the second street on the right then turn right. I think that area is still Dosunmu.
You can call this number for directions 08060683390. The name is Chimezie.

Hint: you can ask them to mix the sizes of the items they sell in dozens. E.g.; they sell one size of body suit in dozen but you can ask for say long sleeve body suit in size 0 to 6 months mixed. If you want less number of items, you can get it from another shop around there. But there's seems to be cheaper.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
lol.she is quite serious about it,I know because my aunt once sent my grandmother a staunch catholic back to my mum then cos she warned her Inlaw to stop bathing with her daughter.
She noticed they always bathed together and she told my aunt it was a shameful and sinful thing to expose her body like that .my aunt gave her deaf ears so she thought telling her Inlaw will solve it.
she'd keep banging the door each time they went in together.
Even when she was brought back she still maintained her stance

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kudibaby:
hello wonderful mamas.just got my bfp and I can't wait to register here with the preggy mums. How do I get started. h&h delivery to every preggy mums.

Congratulations mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ranting time

grin grin
Reminds me of one of my nosy aproko neighbor. She can like to put her ears on her wall to hear what others are saying in their own house. Chai! Hubby banned me from speaking English with him at home because of her. grin

Just the other day, a friend called me to tell me she had put to bed. She then asked me whether I never born. So I answered her jokingly that I've given birth oo. I never knew this my aproko neighbor was paying attention.
After about 30 minutes she came to knock on my door. Normally, we don't do visits or casual neighbors' call, except for some important reasons.

So when I came out, I guess she was thrown off balance. No be wetin she expect she see grin grin She was now confused on what to tell me brought her to my house. cheesy She was now smart enough to tell me that she just came to check on me since I told her I was not feeling fine the other day. grin grin

She now turned Mother Adviser, grin advising me not to lock up myself indoors but to always come out and exercise, that that's what is making me ill. I sha told her I've heard. We both know what brought her was entirely different. Till today, she never near my doorstep. Guess she's still feeling embarrassed after rushing to my house with all enthusiasm grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Grandma @ Ifyalways thank you Ma'am,God's favour fall on you. Zaynie,got our delivery and we love them. Curviliscious,wish my phone were ok,I'd have sent a pics of what @Zaynie sells,very nice.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
ebonychic18:
OMG cheesy cheesy cheesy mamas eyes have seen something hehehehehe. Just allow her see you unclad small na...ewoo! I don't even want to imagine her expression lol
I think she's more upset by the fact that I'm letting hubby see me like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
ahnie:
yes nau....we should even initiate #thread libido day#

How comes I didn't see your pics yesterday?
This my pic sef. It have refuse to upload
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lies...i was just flipping pages searching for your pics grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
She came into our bedroom very early in the morning o and I was even wearing tshirt and pant. If only she knew I slept naked cheesy These days I have to wake up very early and put on my clothes back before someone would come and see me and have high bp. She was staring at my laps as if she's just seen abomination. I can't be half naked inside my own bedroom again. Odinma

Hehehe, your MIL will hate me if na she be my MIL. I can't imagine ooo, sorry sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Oh!
Don't mind me jare. So which day was earmarked for it? Catching up with this thread issa big something.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please how much did you lock your hair? Is it the natural or the artificial? The guy that wants to do mine, the price he said, it's doing me one Kian grin
Giddyperson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
I think she's more upset by the fact that I'm letting hubby see me like that cheesy
hahahahaha mama the mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:
lol.she is quite serious about it,I know because my aunt once sent my grandmother a staunch catholic back to my mum then cos she warned her Inlaw to stop bathing with her daughter.
She noticed they always bathed together and she told my aunt it was a shameful and sinful thing to expose her body like that .my aunt gave her deaf ears so she thought telling her Inlaw will solve it.
she'd keep banging the door each time they went in together.
Even when she was brought back she still maintained her stance
I wonder how sex worked in the olden days. Just part your wrapper just wide enough for your husband to see road and do quick quick so that u can cover it back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
loooool. TMI please grin. I can't imagine my MIL telling me about her episiotomy or even talking about her vagina

Giddyperson:
No be small bestie. She just left on another mini holiday. I pray this one lasts. Before she left she told me that my episiotomy site would itch for the rest of my life shocked and that when it does I should put a towel in hot water then place it on the site. She says she still does that to hers even at seventy shocked. If God forbid I have an epi at my next delivery, I'm just going to lie to everyone that I didn't. The vagina monitoring talk is very awkward. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Then go for confession

Giddyperson:
I wonder how sex worked in the olden days. Just part your wrapper just wide enough for your husband to see road and do quick quick so that u can cover it back

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Naomi14:
Please how much did you lock your hair? Is it the natural or the artificial? The guy that wants to do mine, the price he said, it's doing me one Kian grin
Its the artificial one I did. I hope to transition to the real thing from here. The girl took 10k for both the attachment and workwomanship grin. Eksbabe thanks for the tip. I'd go find the place. How much would they take the wash the hair tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Then go for confession

lmao yes. Father my husband saw my laps today while we were trying to procreate cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Don't mention, I've stopped going to MKT, cox evry1 keeps asking my sis if I've put to bed. I can't go and be answering questions jare. These days, its frm home to wrk n vice versa. Its noremal to ask grin evrybody want to come and eat rice n malt na grin

Pweetiebabe:
Ranting time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
loooool. TMI please grin. I can't imagine my MIL telling me about her episiotomy or even talking about her vagina

cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
tyconcepts:

Oh!
Don't mind me jare. So which day was earmarked for it? Catching up with this thread issa big something.
I don't think day has been chosen yet. Ahnie just start nah or are u still busy flipping for picture grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.