Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202551 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
I wonder how sex worked in the olden days. Just part your wrapper just wide enough for your husband to see road and do quick quick so that u can cover it back

lol.Exactly!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
I wonder how sex worked in the olden days. Just part your wrapper just wide enough for your husband to see road and do quick quick so that u can cover it back

lol.Exactly and in the dark!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
peggygee:
Don't mention, I've stopped going to MKT, cox evry1 keeps asking my sis if I've put to bed. I can't go and be answering questions jare. These days, its frm home to wrk n vice versa. Its noremal to ask grin evrybody want to come and eat rice n malt na grin

My own na church o. I'm tired of ppl asking me madam u are still like this? And if i give birth now they will be the ones to start counting dates from dec till August.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hyphee:

Really? And I didn't know o, had my baby there though VD is now 35k.
Congrats dear, this was their cost as at February 2015 when I had my first baby through CS. Although I didn't have my second there,did in one of their doctors that just opened his hospital (guess you should know him now).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
The guy said 12k and made it sound like he is doing me a favour undecided thanks
Giddyperson:
Its the artificial one I did. I hope to transition to the real thing from here. The girl took 10k for both the attachment and workwomanship grin. Eksybabe thanks for the tip. I'd go find the place. How much would they take the wash the hair tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Naomi14:
The guy said 12k and made it sound like he is doing me a favour undecided thanks
Is that for the real or artificial one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello, everyone. Good to be back here again since March last year. I want to re-register. hope I'm welcome. Who's March captain, I'm joining the train.
Wish us all a stress free ride

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
mydreams25:

Congrats dear, this was their cost as at February 2015 when I had my first baby through CS. Although I didn't have my second there,did in one of their doctors that just opened his hospital (guess you should know him now).

Thanks, I had my baby in May. I don't know of the doctor that just opened his hospital o, na just to enter hospital and comot, not familiar with any particular doctor. Where is his place anyway? Are their services better than Anchor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
The artificial one. He said 8k for natural
Giddyperson:
Is that for the real or artificial one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
hi guys,

1. can yam cause heartburn, can palm oil also cause heartburn.
2. what are the side effect of using mist mag to cure heartburn? does it induce vomiting, make u tired etc?
3. Does iron drug cause an increased pregnancy symptom especially messing ur stomach up and making u throw up, when you have passed the vomiting stage. i use to use iron, but i stopped a month ago, cos i misplaced it within the house, i just found where i kept it few days ago, and I have resumed its use.. could it be the cause?
4. Why are my lips always cracked and dry? i've increased water intake to a little extent.

Apologies for all the questions, but I would appreciate a response (i'm 14 weeks).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
Naomi14:
The artificial one. He said 8k for natural
Does that price include the attachment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
He said attachment 5k. Sorry mamas for derailing. Make una no vex! Thanks!
Giddyperson:
Does that price include the attachment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
pls does anyone know any pH mama that sells cloth diapers? Buhari has done me something, I need them for emergencies.buying diapers everyday for two under twos is not a small thing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nimi22:

My own na church o. I'm tired of ppl asking me madam u are still like this? And if i give birth now they will be the ones to start counting dates from dec till August.
Exactly! That was even why I answered that my friend that I have put to bed. Na she dey calculate Dec to Sept for me o, and asking if I've put to bed...so that they can see who to gossip undecided I kuku give her answer wey she dey find

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
booqee:
hi guys,

2. what are the side effect of using mist mag to cure heartburn? does it induce vomiting, make u tired etc?
3. Does iron drug cause an increased pregnancy symptom especially messing ur stomach up and making u throw up, when you have passed the vomiting stage. i use to use iron, but i stopped a month ago, cos i misplaced it within the house, i just found where i kept it few days ago, and I have resumed its use.. could it be the cause?
4. Why are my lips always cracked and dry? i've increased water intake to a little extent.

Apologies for all the questions, but I would appreciate a response (i'm 14 weeks).

1.yes especially palmoil.fried at that.
2.I doubt cos I used it alongside other mothers no complaint at all
3.dunno ,never used it.
4.just keep drinking water and up your safe fruit intake
whatever you are uncomfortable with,don't hesitate to ask your doc who knows your history.happy bumping.
other mamas will answer you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tunis24:
Gud mourning mamas. Hop everyone is doing fine ohhhhhh. Not finding MS funny anymore to type self is problem. But i cant complain ohhhhhhh. Pls is bitter kola okay to take while pregnant. I feel a little bit relief when i use it but want to be sure. March mama how market?

Biko change that mourn to morning Abeg! Na only celebrate we dey celebrate for here wink

Na wetin all these text speak dey cause be that!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
booqee:
hi guys,

1. Yam causes me heartburn. Infact, in pregnancy almost all foods cause me heartburn. Pregnancy and heartburn are usually like 5&6 lipsrsealed
2. Sorry, I don't use mist mag so I don't know. I just manage it and if unbearable, I take a spoonful of milk powder. It usually subsides after a while. Eating peppery stuff could make it worse.
3. Don't know. I stopped taking my iron tabs months ago lipsrsealed tho for different reasons from yours. I sha supplement with foods rich in iron.
4. My lips are always cracked and dry too. Dunno if it's about the weather tho or preggy induced. Just try to keep it moisturised all the time.

Enjoy your package, pele kiss wink tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Naomi14:
He said attachment 5k. Sorry mamas for derailing. Make una no vex! Thanks!
price it nah. Get it down do at most 12k for everything. Unless u r using two colours. Heard that's more expensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Okay thanks ma'am. Its 2colours though
Giddyperson:
price it nah. Get it down do at most 12k for everything. Unless u r using two colours. Heard that's more expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Anugod:

1. Yam causes me heartburn. Infact, in pregnancy almost all foods cause me heartburn. Pregnancy and heartburn are usually like 5&6 lipsrsealed
2. Sorry, I don't use mist mag so I don't know. I just manage it and if unbearable, I take a spoonful of milk powder. It usually subsides after a while. Eating peppery stuff could make it worse.
3. Don't know. I stopped taking my iron tabs months ago lipsrsealed tho for different reasons from yours. I sha supplement with foods rich in iron.
4. My lips are always cracked and dry too. Dunno if it's about the weather tho or preggy induced. Just try to keep it moisturised all the time.

Enjoy your package, pele kiss wink tongue tongue
thank you. yesterday i ate yam and red oil, and I haven't felt that level of heartburn, afterwards, i took a glass of warm/hot milk to relieve myself, but it felt worse. maybe i'll try taking a spoon of milk powder without adding water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:

1.yes especially palmoil.fried at that.
2.I doubt cos I used it alongside other mothers no complaint at all
3.dunno ,never used it.
4.just keep drinking water and up your safe fruit intake
whatever you are uncomfortable with,don't hesitate to ask your doc who knows your history.happy bumping.
other mamas will answer you
it wasn't even fried. just boiled yam and normal red oil. the heartburn was something else. I took mistmag after, i didn't feel much improvement, after, i drank a glass of hot milk maybe i'll feel better. but it got worse, and i eventually vomitted all, and heartburn still remained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg ma which one be Spanish fly again? Me too wan join dis Kpekus ministry o.

It's an Aphrodisiac that increases your libido and makes you wet like running tap water grin... Tested and trusted. It ain't so expensive but it's in a small bottle, I can DM you the site to order from if you want!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Benignasweety:
Mrygurl no worry, I will mention you sharparly for any picture wey I go manage see o (as per missing pictures crew)
You can watch them on Youtube... Am a lover of Jenifer's diary too.
lol...thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
booqee:
it wasn't even fried. just boiled yam and normal red oil. the heartburn was something else. I took mistmag after, i didn't feel much improvement, after, i drank a glass of hot milk maybe i'll feel better. but it got worse, and i eventually vomitted all, and heartburn still remained

yes it does happen.just hold on small time this stage will pass then you'll start telling us how you are so hungry you'll even eat anybody asking you why you are eating so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Can I see a picture of the hair ma'am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
Anugod:
Exactly! That was even why I answered that my friend that I have put to bed. Na she dey calculate Dec to Sept for me o, and asking if I've put to bed...so that they can see who to gossip undecided I kuku give her answer wey she dey find

Na dem sabi. When i born dem go hear or see.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Graciouscharis:
To all the mamas that are interested, the address is No 51 Oroyinyi street, idumota. It's opposite phone plaza. If you enter through adeniji, you take the second street on the right then turn right. I think that area is still Dosunmu.
You can call this number for directions 08060683390. The name is Chimezie.

Hint: you can ask them to mix the sizes of the items they sell in dozens. E.g.; they sell one size of body suit in dozen but you can ask for say long sleeve body suit in size 0 to 6 months mixed. If you want less number of items, you can get it from another shop around there. But there's seems to be cheaper.

May God bless you for this, thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
LholarB:

It's an Aphrodisiac !

Am interested pls pm me ooh I need to upgrade in my kpekus ministry wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kudibaby:
hello wonderful mamas.just got my bfp and I can't wait to register here with the preggy mums. How do I get started. h&h delivery to every preggy mums.

Congrats wish u safe bumping....To register, just drop your edd your fellow team will locate u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
beautyuche:
Dear Mama,

Na so my face go dey? I dont recognize myself anymore. The heavy breakout it is soooo huge and painful and I just dey black dey go. Shebi it comes with d package (I gree) but pls how can I minimize it. This does not look nice at all.

Help pls

We are in the boat my Dear, the pimples on my face and chest ehennnn no be here plus my face and next are so dark while my body is fair and fresh .. It got to a point I stopped looking at the mirror cheesy. I have Used different soaps, cleanser even did facials , it didn't go at all, rather it left a side of my face to the other... Since then I have learnt to embrace my breakouts like dat, it's just kukuma for 9 months.. So Sis just wear your pregnancy with Pride and embrace your breakouts for now Cos it's so worth it!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Teamie we are coping though Ms has stopt since 9weeks
Tunis24:
Gud mourning mamas. Hop everyone is doing fine ohhhhhh. Not finding MS funny anymore to type self is problem. But i cant complain ohhhhhhh. Pls is bitter kola okay to take while pregnant. I feel a little bit relief when i use it but want to be sure. March mama how market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shilz(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.