Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,908 members, 7,863,119 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8273299 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:
Team April 2018 Roll Call In The Month Of October........

MumIbeji.........Edd 28/04/2018
Lilliesbud.........Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
euphorbia........Edd?
proudmom38..Edd 24th&30th/04/2018
toyeem.............Edd?
PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
bibeetee...........Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
prettymaxy.......Edd?
Hafsat24..........Edd 27/04/2018
omonifamily.....Edd 21/04/2018

My teamies how una dey? How body? Hope morning sickness don dey reduce small small? Hope we don register for ANC? Baby things nko? Hope we don dey buy small small? Me I dey do ojukokoro dey go cheesy

April is just 6 months away cheesy We will get there soon!

#TeamAprilforsupernaturalbirthing#
#TeamAprilfordivinetestimonies#
#TeamAprilforhealthybabies#
#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#

#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money!!!

bode dey kakaranka for my side o as Der s no MS , spittind, vomitting nor nausatting.

na just d body weakness de baffle mi o

Wetin man wifei go con do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
BPD(Biparietal diameter) it's used in calculating the baby's weight. The head is being measured from left to right to get the estimated weight. My Dr told me today that he can't measure my BPD because I'm already having contractions so it won't be accurate

tnx

but, is 4.7mm gud sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
honestly don't know ma'am but I think it should be, if it's not your Dr would have talked to you about it
omonifamily:

tnx

but, is 4.7mm gud sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
4realwoman:
Team May for no loss
How are we all doing today
Pls all preganant mamas should pls join me for lunch as there is love in sharing

@all wonderful mamas una well done oh

I dont kw if in should call Curvilicious mama or not to come and eat.

hahahahhah trouble maker. no be call you call her so? And she kukuma get long throat for food. Lemme run before some1 come and flog me oh tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
lioha:

Welcome teamie enjoy your stay

Team February for supernatural brith come and welcome our new memeber

01 Mcperry ................EDD 2/2/18
02 Rhukkie .................EDD 3/2/18 XX
03 Completey ............EDD 5/2/18
04 Glossom ..............EDD 8/2/18
05 Mzkolawole ..........EDD 13/2/18
06 Kweenkong ...........EDD 14/2/18
07 Angel2424 ............EDD 17/2/18
08 Lioha .....................EDD 18/2/18
09 Nancyij ..................EDD 18/2/18 XY
10 Laura23 .................EDD 22/2/18
11 Booqee ..................EDD 27/2/18
12 Bloomingbud ........EDD 28/2/18 XX, XY
13 Demiiii ...................EDD ?
14 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
15 Anak123 ...............EDD ?
16 Laura23 ................EDD ?

Thanks cappo for the update. Back pain and excessive fatigue is dealing with me seriously.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello my senior mamas. I cant believe this me here in preggy thread.
God has just promoted me from TTC thread to this place. Hope am very much welcomed.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
@kelizosuy will you book me for the owo soup? or make I show for your house con grab the one wey you don cook already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ayauche:
God has just promoted me from TTC thread to this place. Hope am very much welcomed.
Congratulations newest mum. Please take care of yourself, avoid all avoidables. God will see you through the preggy period and beyond. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ayauche:

You are highly welcome ma. Not only will your joy be permanent, this blessing will bring so much happiness to ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
MummyAudrey:
hahahahhah trouble maker. no be call you call her so? And she kukuma get long throat for food. Lemme run before some1 come and flog me oh tongue
me no call her oo, i just dey ask question o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Owo soup preparation

Almost like how you cook ogbono without frying

Add palm oil, salt, pepper,magie to the water you are using to steam your meat

When the meat is cooked,you miss potash and starch together with small water and add it to the meat

The potash and starch act as the thickener

If you are using garri then you have to use hot water from the meat to melt it in the bowl before adding it to the soup

My aunt would soak the garri for a while then pound it so it won't be seedy

But I prefer using starch because it saves me the stress

After adding the potash mixed with starch, allow it cook for about 5mins then bring it down

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
I nor even get for house sef

But I've pasted it on the thread
completey:
@kelizosuy will you book me for the owo soup? or make I show for your house con grab the one wey you don cook already?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Welcome MA.. Happy bumping to you
Ayauche:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ayauche:
welcome once again mama, wish you stressfree nine months and hope you are taking your folic acid?

@cappo mumsgirl27 and all team May, like play, like play we don turn senior oo grin our God is a good and faithful God oo.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
lioha:

15 Anak123 ...............EDD ?

And...... that's how February evicted me. cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
lady25:

Skipping ke? I am under strict monitoring by major general husband o. Omega h3 was even added to my prenatals. I take folic acid,ferrous,calcium and omega h3. Although my mil said i should take bco. Me i jump am pass(that thing makes me eat silly). Mayb i would start taking it

Sighs.... Lemme strictly adhere to mine n see weda I'll gain added weight so dt I wil knw Hw to answer my doctor. It's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bomgirl:

Before nko!!
To ur team, ye Bomgirl grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol....Proudy is fine ma. You mean you are already showing? shocked shocked . I'm not showing yet except after eating that I will have eba bump cheesy

My MIL came visiting yesterday and was asking me what I'm i waiting for, that Proudy is old enough to have sibling....I was like, woman shine ur eyes (for my mind o) was telling her that it's in God's hands grin

Thank God say she no know sef.....Mama omoye can ask question.sassyangel1 sister lol

LollZzz... @ mama omoye. Walai, I can't remember wat is BPD. Abi is it dt 1 dey'll use tape rule n measure d abdomen during palpitation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
I nor even get for house sef
But I've pasted it on the thread
okay. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
@cappo pweetiebabe, I gave birth to a beautiful princess weighing 3kg on the 26th of September oh..Knew I was gonna port to September..Birth Story later...

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mamas
Abeg scan said "Mild subchronic colletion seen". We are 8weeks and yet to start antenatal classes.

Any cause for alarm
Do I need to register as soon as possible?
I was going to wait until 12weeks to register.
Experience mamas abeg put mouth o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
T
curvilicious:

@ Anc today i only added 1kg to my last Anc weight which was 4weeks back (if i mention my weight una go run). So, the nurse say na pple like u dey born fast. I said why? She said no excessive weight gain. When met ob/gyn, he said 1kg increase is not bad in as much my child is fine. After palpitating nd gbogboe he said madam: you & ur son are very well. Then i began my questions
1. How much is birth with epidural? He said 100k 2. What abt CS? He said 250k
3. What if im HIV+? He said ARV abi na HRRT i cant remember.
4. What if i refuse the meds? He said: madam, you wont for the sake of your child.
5.I said cant an hiv+ person birth a -child? He said: she can but, the chances are slim due to exposure in birth canal
I dey fear to test since one day when i go fix weavon( i dont know who sent me o) when the stylist mistakenly chook my head with needle( i used to goan test like kilode until dat incident i come start dey fear). Mamas, plz encourage ur sister in the Lord to goan take her test cry
He now said why all these questions? i said to him I'm open minded nd like to look at worse case scenario tongue

Finally he said if you have all those ur many many questions dont hesitate to come next week nd ask me. If not see you in 4weeks

HIV test, hepatitis test, Rhesus factor test, PVC test and blood donation aught to be the first thing checked b4 registering a pregnant woman cos the information aught to be in the case file n enable the doctor on duty to knw d health situation of the mother. Pls, I implore u to check ur HIV status so dt u can be free from WHAT IF situations n most importantly 4 ur lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Rant Time

I feel pressure down there... Like my baby wants to chuk her head out.. I feel the pressure when I'm sitting, standing, walking and it only relieves me when I'm lying down.. It got really intensified this evening.... Abeg na only me Waka come for this kind thing.. The pressure is really high

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
sassyangel1:
T

HIV test, hepatitis test, Rhesus factor test, PVC test and blood donation aught to be the first thing checked b4 registering a pregnant woman cos the information aught to be in the case file n enable the doctor on duty to knw d health situation of the mother. Pls, I implore u to check ur HIV status so dt u can be free from WHAT IF situations n most importantly 4 ur lo.

I already said i took the other tests except for the hiv nd reason i actually brot this hiv test thing is because we talk abt other issues here but ignore the hiv part. I actually wanted us to have the hiv discussion.
So, am all ears who & who don do and whats your status? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Rant Time

I feel pressure down there... Like my baby wants to chuk her head out.. I feel the pressure when I'm sitting, standing, walking and it only relieves me when I'm lying down.. It got really intensified this evening.... Abeg na only me Waka come for this kind thing.. The pressure is really high

No idea.
Oniovo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
I've done it four times this year.. The results has been

..negative grin grin grin
curvilicious:

I already said i took the other tests except for the hiv nd reason i actually brot this hiv test thing is because we talk abt other issues here but ignore the hiv part. I actually wanted us to have the hiv discussion.
So, am all ears who & who don do and whats your status? tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Bomgirl:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
MummyAudrey:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Rant Time

Madam go and arrange our princess bed oh
She's ready to pop be that, I told u u're giving my sis a bday mate wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
lioha:

15 Anak123d ...............EDD ?

Well-done Completey,
How are we all doing? It's not easy but with God on our side we will surely make it through IJN Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
kelizosuy:
Here I was thinking that you like me undecided undecided
Issokia

Hit me up on whatsap for the owo soup

I so ruv u! Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Her bed is already arranged oh... Hospital bag ready but I dunno if she's ready to come yet or she's just tauting me
Goldenheart002:

Madam go and arrange our princess bed oh
She's ready to pop be that, I told u u're giving my sis a bday mate wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.