Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205017 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Trish102:
Please any mama that knows any hospital in lagos where I can go and do rhesus test and get accurate result . Have done 8 tests so far and keep getting conflicting result. Please it's really urgent

I actually trust Clinix (Amuwo ) . If you still want other options, try El-Lab (3rd Avenue Festac ) or Paramount ( 4th Avenue Festac). Dey are also good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kelizosuy,how is u?How are you doing 2day?The Lord is ur strength dear!E-hugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
thanks so much beautiful mothers for all your prayers and wishes to my son NICANOR..... may God bless you all in Jesus Name.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you so much ma
davsquared:

I actually trust Clinix (Amuwo ) . If you still want other options, try El-Lab (3rd Avenue Festac ) or Paramount ( 4th Avenue Festac). Dey are also good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
I slept off last night and was woken up at 2am by a sharp pain.. I took my bath by 2:30am and tried sleeping back by 3. Got to the hospital by 5:30 and the nurses checked and said I wasn't dilating and that all the pains I felt last night and still feeling is false. That I should come back next week Tuesday. I've been crying and I'm still crying because it's painful. I'm going to be offline for a while. Thanks for the show of love I really do appreciate, proudmom38 help me thank prouddad. Thanks to everyone..
Glad you're fine dear please take enough rest you are in my prayers hebrewbirth to you dear it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelsgal:
Ekwueme! Ekwueme! Ekwueme! You are the living God. Eze(King) no one can do what you. Great God, Massive God,only you have the final say and it's only what you say that comes to pass.
B. A! B. A! B. A
To the glory of God, My beautiful Princess arrived on friday 6th Oct 2017 by 10:40am weighing 3.2kg via Vaginal delivery with lil tear.
Mummy and daughter doing great
Cc: Pweetibabe, B.A submitted,B.S coming shortly.
Thank you Jesus,my source of confidence.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelsgal:
Ekwueme! Ekwueme! Ekwueme! You are the living God. Eze(King) no one can do what you. Great God, Massive God,only you have the final say and it's only what you say that comes to pass.
B. A! B. A! B. A
To the glory of God, My beautiful Princess arrived on friday 6th Oct 2017 by 10:40am weighing 3.2kg via Vaginal delivery with lil tear.
Congratulations ma. God bless your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelsgal:
B. A! B. A! B. A
Congratulations teamie, welcome lil princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday to all beautiful mamas in the house.

Has anyone heard from Booqee lately cos it's been a while she came online?

God will keep us all strong and healthy IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
I even taught I ve friends here, u people didn't see me for almost 3days and no one checked on me abi? Curvilicious, Proudmom38 , Nimi22 ,sassyangel1 ....Ayam vexing o angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
For those dat complained abt kelizosuy line not reachable, u can try her now she's reachable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I even taught I ve friends here, u people didn't see me for almost 3days and no one checked on me abi? Curvilicious, Proudmom38 , Nimi22 ,sassyangel1 ....Ayam vexing o angry
kiss I think say you don born ni grin Oya no vex, today na Sunday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Anugod:
kiss I think say you don born ni grin Oya no vex, today na Sunday.
Haaaa...Thank God u know u are also guilty o, I will continue vexing until someone prepare Eba with egusi soup for me o.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
MsAfricaa:

I think you should try Mecure(oshodi & Lekki) or Clinix healthcare(Amuwo, Festac & Ilupeju). They are good diagnostic laboratories.

That is how i was asked to do pregnancy test at a govt hospital before i got married(rccg & their protocols) The result came out positive oo!!! I was walking aimlesly on d road that day(how will i tell my dad? What will mumc say? My inlaws that are pastors nko?). I forgot i drove to the hospital sef. I later got myself together and went to a pvt lab and the result was negative! I went back to the govt hospital with so much anger and started raking! It wasnt funny.. the lady was still saying "aunty, yu are pregnant" just accept it cheesy
Sm1 else now took my blood and confirmed it was negative.
So d koko of my story is that never accept a result that you believe is not your own.
That is how dey dash ppl sickness that dey dont have.
Lol. You're even lucky you get to see the result first. cheesy In my church, na letter you go carry go give them for the diagnostic centre, donate sample, then pay and go. Na Pastor go call you to tell you to proceed with your wedding plans or withdraw. grin In my case, pastor called my mum and she was the one who told me all's clear.

But some hospitals no dey try sha. Same thing happened to me when I went to register for ANC. They dashed themselves O-ve blood group, me that I've always been O+ve in all my tests from childhood undecided
I just jejely waka enter another diagnostic centre to confirm my +ve. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Haaaa...Thank God u know u are also guilty o, I will continue vexing until someone prepare Eba with egusi soup for me o.
You don come shebi? No be you and Proudmom38 pursue Nimi22 comot from here, now you wan start abi? Nimi22 abeg bring the holy cane!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy sunday, happy new week mummies and daddies.

@kelizosuy, it is well with you. Adele will soon be here, stay strong mama.

Happy birthday omotolani, I wish you many happy returns.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Trish102:
Okota

Dunamis diagnostic center along old Ojo rd, finaija/abuleado bstop. It's a very gd diagnostic center. I don't work there buh my hospital prefer their reports to d hospital own sometimes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Mbok no vex my sister. Oya come n suck bweast. Hope say e sweet? No vex, u hear....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
For those dat complained abt kelizosuy line not reachable, u can try her now she's reachable.

Still nt available nw nw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday Mamas! Come and eat Plantain Mosa grin my first try!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

kiss kiss kiss no fess na abeg
I beg you. You know you are a sugar in my tea, the only c******ch in my cupboard
No velz ayam sorry kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Naomi14:
Happy Sunday Mamas! Come and eat Plantain Mosa grin my first try!

Which one still be plantain MOSA again? Na only sam MOSA tongue i know o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy it is well with you. And it will end in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
MsAfricaa:

I think you should try Mecure(oshodi & Lekki) or Clinix healthcare(Amuwo, Festac & Ilupeju). They are good diagnostic laboratories.

That is how i was asked to do pregnancy test at a govt hospital before i got married(rccg & their protocols) The result came out positive oo!!! I was walking aimlesly on d road that day(how will i tell my dad? What will mumc say? My inlaws that are pastors nko?). I forgot i drove to the hospital sef. I later got myself together and went to a pvt lab and the result was negative! I went back to the govt hospital with so much anger and started raking! It wasnt funny.. the lady was still saying "aunty, yu are pregnant" just accept it cheesy
Sm1 else now took my blood and confirmed it was negative.
So d koko of my story is that never accept a result that you believe is not your own.
That is how dey dash ppl sickness that dey dont have.

Chai! So, you were already knacking before the marriage bahd somborri angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Make una still gimme her number na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Still nt available nw nw.

Mama, plz gimme her number
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Curvilicious my able cappo I greet you distinguishingly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thank you mam
sassyangel1:

Dunamis diagnostic center along old Ojo rd, finaija/abuleado bstop. It's a very gd diagnostic center. I don't work there buh my hospital prefer their reports to d hospital own sometimes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm really OK now. My network is crappy but you can reach me on 08084274226 thanks to completey for coming to see me. Thanks my nairaland sisters and mamas for reaching out to me.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

Make una still gimme her number na
You can reach her on dis line 08084274226 and if its nt going let me know maybe I will give d oda number, but she complained glo network is bad.

cc
sassyangel1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GoodMum: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelsgal:
B. A! B. A! B. A

Congrats Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
curvilicious:

kiss kiss kiss no fess na abeg
I beg you. You know you are a sugar in my tea, the only c******ch in my cupboard
No velz ayam sorry kiss
See toasting, u go bad if u b man as for proudmom38 am patiently waiting cos all her scoping no go work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.