Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266290 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats and welcome
thank you very much proudmum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Please call me back on that number I sent to you.. I didn't get the name of the spices you were talking about.. Thanks
GoodMum:

Keli Dear , God will see you through.
You are in my prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
LholarB:

Wowwww,Glory be to God..oct mamas are dropping it like it's hot...but una BS too scarce o, na just thriller(BA) una dey give us..Biko, you mamas should sama us the real Movie (BS), it's itching me to read grin
Worry not mom, our BS will soon start rolling in u na vigilante dey disturb my teammate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:

My sweet potato, abeg no vex for us u hear, na slip of brain cause am! How are you nah?
I shall vex no more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm in a bit of a foul mood today but I know it will pass.. Let me just drop this here

EGG ROLL

Ingredients for making Egg Roll

2 Cups of Flour

1 beaten Egg

1 Tsp Baking powder

1/4 Tsp Salt

1/2 Tsp Nutmeg

2 Tbsp Margarine

8-9 Tbsp Water

5 Boiled Eggs

2 Tbsp Sugar

Directions

1. In a large bowl, mix together the

Flour, Baking powder, Salt, Sugar and

Nutmeg

2. Use your fingers to blend the

Margarine into the Flour until it’s

crumbly.

3. Add the beaten Egg and mix till it’s

combined – the dough shoud look dry

at this point.

4. Add water a little at a time and

work the dough till dough is soft and

sticky but still workable

5. work the dough for about a minute

then cover it and let it rest for about 15

to 20 minutes then work it again for a

couple of seconds to a minute

6. Divide the dough into 5 then wrap each of the dough around each Egg and make sure it is tightly wrapped.

7. Fry on a medium heat turning over

and over again until it’s golden brown.

8. Serve your Egg Roll hot or warm

Our foodie mama! I raise beyonce hand for you o cheesy

Thanks for this sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol Abeg drop the hand down oh
proudmom38:

Our foodie mama! I raise beyonce hand for you o cheesy

Thanks for this sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
PLANTAIN MOSA
1 ripe plantain(usually over ripe ones)

1 raw egg(break egg an set aside)

2 tablespoonful Flour

Ground red chilli pepper (to taste)

Salt (to taste)

Vegetable oil for frying

: Plantain Mosa cooking Directions

*Cut and peel the plantain.

*Mash thoroughly , and add the egg, flour, salt

and pepper. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.

*Heat up the oil on medium heat until hot.

Using a tablespoon, scoop the plantain mixture into hot oil and fry each side of the Mosa for 2 minutes or until both sides are brown.

*Transfer the Mosa to a sieve lined with paper

towels , to absorb the excess oil

*Now Plantain Mosa is ready .

Plantain Mosa can be eating alone as a snack or

taken with Ogi (pap).

Thanks ma.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm in a bit of a foul mood today but I know it will pass.. Let me just drop this here

EGG ROLL

Ingredients for making Egg Roll

2 Cups of Flour

1 beaten Egg

1 Tsp Baking powder

1/4 Tsp Salt

1/2 Tsp Nutmeg

2 Tbsp Margarine

8-9 Tbsp Water

5 Boiled Eggs

2 Tbsp Sugar

Directions

1. In a large bowl, mix together the

Flour, Baking powder, Salt, Sugar and

Nutmeg

2. Use your fingers to blend the

Margarine into the Flour until it’s

crumbly.

3. Add the beaten Egg and mix till it’s

combined – the dough shoud look dry

at this point.

4. Add water a little at a time and

work the dough till dough is soft and

sticky but still workable

5. work the dough for about a minute

then cover it and let it rest for about 15

to 20 minutes then work it again for a

couple of seconds to a minute

6. Divide the dough into 5 then wrap each of the dough around each Egg and make sure it is tightly wrapped.

7. Fry on a medium heat turning over

and over again until it’s golden brown.

8. Serve your Egg Roll hot or warm

Well done ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
eksbabe:
Ilerioluwa is saying Happy Sunday to all the belleful mummies, already mummies and mummies in waiting in the house.

His smile tho,very cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Teamie @ kelizosuy u too like food o, I wonder how u still remain a lepacious bae.....I look d tips u re giving us thou especially d pancake video u sent to me,am difinetly going to try did plantain Mosa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
PLANTAIN MOSA
1 ripe plantain(usually over ripe ones)

1 raw egg(break egg an set aside)

2 tablespoonful Flour

Ground red chilli pepper (to taste)

Salt (to taste)

Vegetable oil for frying

: Plantain Mosa cooking Directions

*Cut and peel the plantain.

*Mash thoroughly , and add the egg, flour, salt

and pepper. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.

*Heat up the oil on medium heat until hot.

Using a tablespoon, scoop the plantain mixture into hot oil and fry each side of the Mosa for 2 minutes or until both sides are brown.

*Transfer the Mosa to a sieve lined with paper

towels , to absorb the excess oil

*Now Plantain Mosa is ready .

Plantain Mosa can be eating alone as a snack or

taken with Ogi (pap).

I love love this snacks! Never knew it's called plantain mosa though. I call it plantain balls! I take it with beans or tea!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:

I love love this snacks! Never knew it's called plantain mosa though. I call it plantain balls! I take it with beans or tea!
Shebi na u, u must surely love anything that comes out of d kitchen now....Foodie to badt tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol Abeg drop the hand down oh
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
Good evening mum's in d house,, i had to register today jst to be a part of this great group,,, im a first tym mum,, dont mind my username, its my babys name in advance, lol, im 5months 2weeks gone, hvnt registered yet cos of strike upon strike nd im serving in a different location from where my hubby stays,, any advice nd tips for me wull be great,,, love you all
You are welcome mama. You will carry your baby and deliver safely by Gods grace. pls try to register asap. As a first time mom u should register early for antenatal o. You can look for a small clinic or even health centre where u are serving so they can be monitoring u then regiater at a proper one where hunbby stays(God will provide financially for u). Hope u are using folic acid ferrous etc?
Lastly sama us ur edd o so ur team captain can add u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
lol.. I eat in small quantities tongue tongue
There's a video for this too.. Will try and send it
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie @ kelizosuy u too like food o, I wonder how u still remain a lepacious bae.....I look d tips u re giving us thou especially d pancake video u sent to me,am difinetly going to try did plantain Mosa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Foodie of life
proudmom38:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Shebi na u, u must surely love anything that comes out of d kitchen now....Foodie to badt tongue

Lol is not my fault ke, who no go like better thing? Maybe that's my calling cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Foodie of life

My partner in the biz! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
lol.. I eat in small quantities tongue tongue
There's a video for this too.. Will try and send it
Small quantity u say? With d massive plate of plantain and egg u uploaded last? (Sis I laugh in my Akure tongue)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol is not my fault ke, who no go like better thing? Maybe that's my calling cheesy
Infarct I love dis ur calling, just pity prouddad before only u will start consuming half bag of rice within 1month o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yesterday was an exception grin
Pweetiebabe:
Small quantity u say? With d massive plate of plantain and egg u uploaded last? (Sis I laugh in my Akure tongue)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Team April 2018 Roll Call In The Month Of October........

MumIbeji.........Edd 28/04/2018
Lilliesbud12....Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
euphorbia........Edd 08/04/2018
toyeem.............Edd 15/04/2018
PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
bibeetee...........Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
prettymaxy.......Edd 27/04/2018
Hafsat24..........Edd 27/04/2018
omonifamily.....Edd 21/04/2018
amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018
sysengr.............Edd?

My teamies how una dey? How body? Hope morning sickness don dey reduce small small? Hope we don register for ANC? Baby things nko? Hope we don dey buy small small? Me I dey do ojukokoro dey go cheesy

April is just 6 months away cheesy We will get there soon!

#TeamAprilforsupernaturalbirthing#
#TeamAprilfordivinetestimonies#
#TeamAprilforhealthybabies#
#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#

#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
cheesy is it not him that turned me to ijewuru ni embarassed
Pweetiebabe:
Infarct I love dis ur calling, just pity prouddad before only u will start consuming half bag of rice within 1month o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
How to make chicken shawarma
•Prep time: 20 minutes
•Cook time: 5 minutes
•Yield: 10 Shawarma Wraps

Ingredients:::
• 3 medium sized carrots
• ½ medium sized cabbage
• 1 medium sized cucumber
• 2 green pepper - Optional
• 2 tbsp. chili powder
• 10 pieces Pita Bread (Shawarma bread)
• ½ kilo grilled chicken (with the bones removed)
• Mayonnaise - As desired
• Ketchup - As desired
• 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
Preparation/Directions:

Step 1: Chop the cabbage, Grate the carrots, Dice the green pepper & slice the cucumber- Set aside separately

Step 2: Shred or dice the grilled chicken and set this aside
To assemble

Step 3: Get one pita bread and open the pocket (This divides it into two). Place one on top of the other.

Step 4: Rub mayonnaise over the bread on top. Add the cabbage, carrot, green pepper, cucumber, chicken.

Step 5: Sprinkle with powdered chili and drizzle with ketchup and more mayonnaise.
Step 6: Fold to seal the contents and place on the grill (Greased with a little vegetable oil). Reduce the burner to the barest minimum and let the shawarma heat up on the side with the open flap . Flip and do the same for the other side.

Step 6: Your Chicken shawarma is ready.

11 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
Good evening mum's in d house,, i had to register today jst to be a part of this great group,,, im a first tym mum,, dont mind my username, its my babys name in advance, lol, im 5months 2weeks gone, hvnt registered yet cos of strike upon strike nd im serving in a different location from where my hubby stays,, any advice nd tips for me wull be great,,, love you all

Pls urgently look 4 wer 2 register even if it's a military hospital or a private hospital cos as a ftm u'll need to do some tests like taking tetanus injection, PVC et al.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wow...kelizosuy you are the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Went to my private hospital this evening.. I'm still not dilating.. Dr asked me exercise more and come in 3days time unlike the general hospital that gave me one week

It's well wth u. Jst go 4 walks n don't do strenuous stuffs dt will add more pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Just because I'm nice grin grin
Last one though

SHARWARMA BREAD

: For the Homemade Shawarma Bread

You'll need:

* 320 Grams(2cups) Plain flour/ Whole Wheat flour

* 70 Grams(Half cup) Plain flour/ Whole Wheat flour(for dusting& Kneading)

* 1 cup Warm Water

* 2 teaspoon Dry instant Yeast/ 20grams fresh

yeast

* 1 teaspoonful Salt

* 2 teaspoon melted butter/Olive oil/lard

(optional)

(1 teaspoon is for oiling the bowl)

Preparation

* In a small bowl, Dissolve the yeast in a little water and set aside to dissolve completely

* In a large bowl,Mix the flour and salt together; add a teaspoon of oil/melted butter( if you're

using any).

Mix together and add the dissolved yeast and mix;add more water and continue to mix until you get a rough dough.
* Now knead the dough on a lightly floured

surface for about 5-8 minutes until the dough is firm and elastic.

If the dough is sticky, dust more flour on it

and knead on to get a non-sticky,elastic dough.

Then oil the used large bowl and place the

dough into it. Making sure that the dough is well brushed with oil.

Tip: The oil prevents the dough from sticking to the bowl.

* Cover the bowl and leave to rise for 2 hours or until it doubles in size.

Then deflate the dough by gently punching it down. Then Place on the lightly floured surface;

cut out into sized balls(if you want a

large bread), or into golf sized balls(if you want a smaller  bread).

Take one of the balls(keep the others

covered,to prevent drying out) ,Then Flatten the ball with your palm and roll out flat; sprinkle

some flour as you roll until you get a large

circle. Then place on a floured surface and

cover while you repeat the process for the

remaining balls.

Tip: Remember to always dust with flour if it is sticky and flip the dough over so that it does not stick to the table.

You can use a circular cutter to get a perfect circle bread.

* If you want to make the Shawarma bread on a pan(on stove top), simply heat up a nonstick pan until it's very hot. Then place the rolled dough

on it.When you begin to see bubbles, flip over to the other side and watch as the blooms.

Deflate the balloon and place on a tray lined

with a damp kitchen towel, and repeat the

process for the remaining dough.

Tip: To keep the bread soft and fresh after

cooking, cover with a damp cloth.

To preserve the bread for later use, wrap in a zip lock or poly bag. It will stay fresh in room

temperature for 2-3 days.

* If you want to make use of an oven; Preheat

the oven to 230ºC(450ºF), place the baking tray

(with the rolled out dough) into the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes. Watch as the balloon forms. Then take it out of the oven.

7 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Fine bobo
Rhemy2013:

His smile tho,very cute kiss
Thank you mummies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Pls urgently look 4 wer 2 register even if it's a military hospital or a private hospital cos as a ftm u'll need to do some tests like taking tetanus injection, PVC et al.
yes dear, thanks, im jst waiting to get my final clearance from my lg nd im off to go register,, thanks for ur tot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
yes dear, thanks, im jst waiting to get my final clearance from my lg nd im off to go register,, thanks for ur tot

Uw dear...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
lady25:

You are welcome mama. You will carry your baby and deliver safely by Gods grace. pls try to register asap. As a first time mom u should register early for antenatal o. You can look for a small clinic or even health centre where u are serving so they can be monitoring u then regiater at a proper one where hunbby stays(God will provide financially for u). Hope u are using folic acid ferrous etc?
Lastly sama us ur edd o so ur team captain can add u.
thanks my dear lady 25,,,finance isnt part of it all jst, its jst lack of info on my side nd distance,, i serve in d west, hubby stays in benin,,, few tyms i travelled to see him, doctors were on strike, after dat nurses, d day i left for my monthly clearance, nurses called of, nd i dont want to register here where im serving cos im passing out nextmonth 3rd,,,, so daz d challenge,,,, my Edd is Feb...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) (3627) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shedesire(f), Blissfultee and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.