Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268468 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ingredients (PLANTAIN MOSA)
1ripe plantain (suppose to be over-ripe tho)
2 seed Fresh pepper and onions (Scarcely blended)
Fresh Ginger (very little)
Nutmeg (a pinch)
Salt
Flour (2 tablespoon)
1 raw egg
Vegetable oil

Process:
I pounded my plantain in a small mortar(you can mash instead).
I mixed the egg in a small bowl added the freshpepper/onions, nutmeg, ginger, flour and salt to taste. Then I add the pounded plaintain and mixed very well. I then scoop into the pan of hot vegetable oil. [fry like beans ball(akara)].

Cc: Anugod
curvilicious:

Which one still be plantain MOSA again? Na only sam MOSA tongue i know o

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Really! Thanks kiss Let me google it if I will see a picture. The lady that told me about it didn't show me picture. I actually used little oil.

That's by the way! How are you feeling now?
kelizosuy:
You tried just that it's supposed to be round like puff puff.
The only difference between plantain mosa and puff puff is the ripe plantains messed in it.

Next time make sure you have enough oil in your pot. It helps give it that round shape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
amy43:
Good evening house, am happy to be here, this is my first pregnancy, I saw my last period on 4the July and it has not been easy but I thank God
Welcome ma smiley
May God make the journey a happy and blessed one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Welicome!
amy43:
Good evening house, am happy to be here, this is my first pregnancy, I saw my last period on 4the July and it has not been easy but I thank God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm better ma. Thanks for asking
Naomi14:
Really! Thanks kiss Let me google it if I will see a picture. The lady that told me about it didn't show me picture. I actually used little oil.

That's by the way! How are you feeling now?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Went to my private hospital this evening.. I'm still not dilating.. Dr asked me exercise more and come in 3days time unlike the general hospital that gave me one week
Pele dear. It will end in praise.
I bin dey follow your diaries since before updates stopped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
MsAfricaa:

Hehehehe!
Shey you no dey taste ijebu garri before you buy am grin

No! I wee juss be like mommy, shey garri ijebu leleyi l'otan? Mama be like beeni omomi. I wee now say oya pour one rubber tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
You tried just that it's supposed to be round like puff puff.
The only difference between plantain mosa and puff puff is the ripe plantains messed in it.

Next time make sure you have enough oil in your pot. It helps give it that round shape.

O tu ti de o (u don come again o) iya food.
Hope you are better now sha?
Lil Kel wan come dey join u chop all ur serenrenren food.
It is well with you, oniovo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth. Father we thank you for the blessing of safe delivery and the gift of life, we do not take it for granted and I pray it happens to every mama on this thread, Amen.

kelizosuy, the Lord is with you and he will bring helpers your way. Everything that concerns you will go smoothly to the glory of God. I pray you supernatural delivery in Jesus name, Amen.

My teamies, I hope we are all doing great and MS isn't dealing with us too much. As for me, my major problem is my breast and indigestion but surely God will see us through in Jesus name, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Hw r u dear? U r such a strong woman...

I'm fine ma...It's really been God o,all my dreams these days are baby filled

@Benignasweety,I'm now fine to the glory of God.

Congrats mummy Kelsgal, God's blessings on your bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Eezohbae:

I'm fine ma...It's really been God o,all my dreams these days are baby filled

@Benignasweety,I'm now fine to the glory of God.

Congrats mummy Kelsgal, God's blessings on your bundle of joy.

E-hugs to u dear....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
[]
kelsgal:
Ekwueme! Ekwueme! Ekwueme! You are the living God. Eze(King) no one can do what you. Great God, Massive God,only you have the final say and it's only what you say that comes to pass.
B. A! B. A! B. A
To the glory of God, My beautiful Princess arrived on friday 6th Oct 2017 by 10:40am weighing 3.2kg via Vaginal delivery with lil tear.
Mummy and daughter doing great
Cc: Pweetibabe, B.A submitted,B.S coming shortly.
Thank you Jesus,my source of confidence.

Congrats ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

E-hugs to u dear....

kiss

Only say,nothing for the other room yet embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Tried her line n it's nt going thru.
maybe network issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks oniovo
curvilicious:

O tu ti de o (u don come again o) iya food.
Hope you are better now sha?
Lil Kel wan come dey join u chop all ur serenrenren food.
It is well with you, oniovo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ilerioluwa is saying Happy Sunday to all the belleful mummies, already mummies and mummies in waiting in the house.

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Eezohbae:

kiss

Only say,nothing for the other room yet embarassed embarassed

Don't sweat over the oza room tinz yet. Jst take tinz step by step n mamas r here to answer any questions no matter d time or weather. God's peace to u n ur home..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
eksbabe:
Ilerioluwa is saying Happy Sunday to all the belleful mummies, already mummies and mummies in waiting in the house.

Finally seeing a baby..... So chubbingly handsome. Feel like carrying him n stroking his cheeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
proudmom38:
maybe network issue

I spoke with her wth d airtel line.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
I even taught I ve friends here, u people didn't see me for almost 3days and no one checked on me abi? Curvilicious, Proudmom38 , Nimi22 ,sassyangel1 ....Ayam vexing o angry

My sweet potato, abeg no vex for us u hear, na slip of brain cause am! How are you nah?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Don't sweat over the oza room tinz yet. Jst take tinz step by step n mamas r here to answer any questions no matter d time or weather. God's peace to u n ur home..

Thanks a lot ma,y'all are the senior sisters wey I no get. God bless your home too sweet mama.

eksbabe:

Cute cute bobo,mummy well done o,he is shining

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=Eezohbae post=61231678]

Thanks a lot ma,y'all are the senior sisters wey I no get. God bless your home too sweet mama.

Awwwww.... Thk u sis....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
sassyangel1:

Finally seeing a baby..... So chubbingly handsome. Feel like carrying him n stroking his cheeks.
Thank you mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
See toasting, u go bad if u b man as for proudmom38 am patiently waiting cos all her scoping no go work.

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Eezohbae:

Cute cute bobo,mummy well done o,he is shining
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good evening mum's in d house,, i had to register today jst to be a part of this great group,,, im a first tym mum,, dont mind my username, its my babys name in advance, lol, im 5months 2weeks gone, hvnt registered yet cos of strike upon strike nd im serving in a different location from where my hubby stays,, any advice nd tips for me wull be great,,, love you all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
amy43:

Congratulations and welcome to team April for supernatural birth! God will make it easy for you....wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Please state your Edd to be added to our roaster...

Team April make we welcome our new member in the house!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Went to my private hospital this evening.. I'm still not dilating.. Dr asked me exercise more and come in 3days time unlike the general hospital that gave me one week

It will end in praise for you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm in a bit of a foul mood today but I know it will pass.. Let me just drop this here

EGG ROLL

Ingredients for making Egg Roll

2 Cups of Flour

1 beaten Egg

1 Tsp Baking powder

1/4 Tsp Salt

1/2 Tsp Nutmeg

2 Tbsp Margarine

8-9 Tbsp Water

5 Boiled Eggs

2 Tbsp Sugar

Directions

1. In a large bowl, mix together the

Flour, Baking powder, Salt, Sugar and

Nutmeg

2. Use your fingers to blend the

Margarine into the Flour until it’s

crumbly.

3. Add the beaten Egg and mix till it’s

combined – the dough shoud look dry

at this point.

4. Add water a little at a time and

work the dough till dough is soft and

sticky but still workable

5. work the dough for about a minute

then cover it and let it rest for about 15

to 20 minutes then work it again for a

couple of seconds to a minute

6. Divide the dough into 5 then wrap each of the dough around each Egg and make sure it is tightly wrapped.

7. Fry on a medium heat turning over

and over again until it’s golden brown.

8. Serve your Egg Roll hot or warm

9 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
eksbabe:

Fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
PLANTAIN MOSA
1 ripe plantain(usually over ripe ones)

1 raw egg(break egg an set aside)

2 tablespoonful Flour

Ground red chilli pepper (to taste)

Salt (to taste)

Vegetable oil for frying

: Plantain Mosa cooking Directions

*Cut and peel the plantain.

*Mash thoroughly , and add the egg, flour, salt

and pepper. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.

*Heat up the oil on medium heat until hot.

Using a tablespoon, scoop the plantain mixture into hot oil and fry each side of the Mosa for 2 minutes or until both sides are brown.

*Transfer the Mosa to a sieve lined with paper

towels , to absorb the excess oil

*Now Plantain Mosa is ready .

Plantain Mosa can be eating alone as a snack or

taken with Ogi (pap).

10 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
mummyjayson:
Good evening mum's in d house,, i had to register today jst to be a part of this great group,,, im a first tym mum,, dont mind my username, its my babys name in advance, lol, im 5months 2weeks gone, hvnt registered yet cos of strike upon strike nd im serving in a different location from where my hubby stays,, any advice nd tips for me wull be great,,, love you all

Congrats and welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.