Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176487 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Uncle, you're back?
Welcome sir.
How is your wife and your super woman that gave birth in October?
I hope she's fine sha

Why do you need to pm yourself for details?
Don't you know your own account details again?
Abi, you're so bored you enjoy talking to yourself?

I think pregnancy hormones and motherhood softens us too much on this thread...... It makes us prey to some opportunistic people.
It won't be allowed for much longer. angry
sis leave these people na same person get that moniker check am na...all this na film rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

After that first warning, I was actually going to lie low and say nothing. Everyone that asked me got a zipped mouth but coming today to commend herself and then reigniting the whole you need help matter just did gbagaun in my head.
O fe ma paja lobo funmi ni?
A wa eleyi jeyan!

Weldone mama. you are very keen at observing things. The truth will always prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm cheesy cheesy Sansa143 and enque how u dey?
Itissettled3:
Hahahahhaha.

You mamas are just something else.

Giddyperson and enque, I say make I greet una today.

Ma'am Ifyalways, how are your grand children? Greet them for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
mitche15:

Please mama zaynie, if you know something we don't know tell us before we will be forming mumu here. Plus amebo is catching me grin lipsrsealed

Watin dey be sah na the same person dey use the two monikar hahahaha wind don blow fowl yansh don open tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
MummyJJ:
Heeheheheeheh mamas are becoming dramatic ooo

Zaynie see something ooo. Rocketsky forget to log out of his/her moniker before replying patking. Breeze Don blow, fowl Yansh don open

Hahahaha laugh don carry me and hubby ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rocketsky:
Lol. U sharp to know wetin i mean
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
lioha:

Zaynie is making sence actually. I was forced to view rocketsky's profile and actually it was opened on the 5th Nov 17 for a purpose.

We should not be fooled shocked mama's be wise

Thanks zaynie

Lioha, waddup mama. How's the clan? Been a while. Love to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Tell me it's not the same writer

Looking closely, they write alike oh. Must be thesame writer, i can definitely see similarities..... hmmmmm my next question is, hope we have not been scammed?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Coldfeet:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided shocked shocked

The meme Queen is here! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

The meme Queen is here! cheesy
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
BA announcement

My prince made a grand entry on 6th Nov( edd 12th Nov) by 4.07pm weighing 3.2kg through VD with tear.
Baby alive, mummy alive, daddy celebrating.

Bs coming soon
But when I recover from the pain.

Cc: cappo Anugod.

Congratulations ma'am!
Welcome to your prince
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
MummyAudrey:

Watin dey be sah na the same person dey use the two monikar hahahaha wind don blow fowl yansh don open tongue

Haaaaaaa!!! My eye don see something today cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Uncle, you're back?
Welcome sir.
How is your wife and your super woman that gave birth in October?
I hope she's fine sha

Why do you need to pm yourself for details?
Don't you know your own account details again?
Abi, you're so bored you enjoy talking to yourself?

I think pregnancy hormones and motherhood softens us too much on this thread...... It makes us prey to some opportunistic people.
It won't be allowed for much longer. angry

Iya iyawo wa yaff catch sonbori cheesy

Meanwhile, zaynie you are beautiful! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Roseey0:
And I warned her o
I just hope mamas who have continually supported her won't start wishing they ignored.

By you warned her, i don't get, was this warning private or in public... Make una no vex abeg, i am just surprised cause her/his story really touched my heart. Why didn't you warn us kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmaoooooo. Giddyperson how are you by the way, I just thought of you now

She's coming, went to buy pizza and hollandia yogurt for me.

But seriously if she sabi something make she swallow her pride wella come apologize oo. Internet never forget oo. Ask Fortuneteller oo or she should jejely deactivate her two accounts and go Mia for 4months, change her writing skills, even break her Sim card oo cos some mamas here no get joy. They fit follow her matter go whatsapp or call her, then when everything don settle kpatakpata, she should open new moniker.

Meanwhile what is my business, pregnancy hormones is disturbing me. Giddyperson no just try gimme the pizza tomorrow cos I won't take it.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Now that breeze Yaff blow and fowl nyash haf open, those 15, 16 people that clicked 'like', how do y'all feel now? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Can I take antacid for indigestion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Anugod:
Ohhmagadd! I didn't want to believe it at first! grin See as fowl nyash blow o shocked shocked

FloraEC I follow you pray that prayer o grin grin

Kikikikiki, it should fall down and die by fire

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Seriously I noticed the similarity in chat style from the first post but I decided to wait and see the end game. It's just sad because someday someone here will sincerely need help and mamas who can help will have switched off cos of stuff like this

Cc.PatKing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Na this one go hard small grin That shorthand don too master her. It stuck in my mind cos the posts were stressful to read.

Don't mind GP, she will come tomorrow and be giving excuse

FloraEC:

But seriously if she sabi something make she swallow her pride wella come apologize oo. Internet never forget oo. Ask Fortuneteller oo or she should jejely deactivate her two accounts and go Mia for 4months, change her writing skills, even break her Sim card oo cos some mamas here no get joy. They fit follow her matter go whatsapp or call her, then when everything don settle kpatakpata, she should open new moniker.

Meanwhile what is my business, pregnancy hormones is disturbing me. Giddyperson no just try gimme the pizza tomorrow cos I won't take it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
FloraEC:

Biko, wetin fortuneteller do?
Abi no be that Americana be that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
PatKing:

That is a good sign dearie....
Utilise the moment.
God will answer you swiftly.
Thank you sis
Amen'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
I no fit laugh..zaynie maami!!! I hail ya..i pray she hasn't scammed people..i cant help but wonder if someone who can open a new moniker just to feel good bout herself..what won't she do..she no kuku smart for the writing style..twas too obvious cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awesomemama:

You can
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rocketsky:
Lol. U sharp to know wetin i mean

gbam! caught red handed....I remember patking reply heroingc...how come rockestsky is replying...madam u can act well o

zaynie you are highly intellectual... nobody messes with you

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awesomemama:

Was it prescribed by a doctor? Try using honey and warm milk for indigestion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hafsat24:
I no fit laugh..zaynie maami!!! I hail ya..i pray she hasn't scammed people..i cant help but wonder if someone who can open a new moniker just to feel good bout herself..what won't she do..she no kuku smart for the writing style..twas too obvious cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so we see am o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Cappo de cappo, I hail oh!
D kind laziness wey fall on me dis days no be from here embarassed I'm always too tired to do any thing (dunno if its 3rd trim package) even my hospital says I should start maternity leave 6weeks to EDD, my ogas at work mandate a month to EDD but I no want any of d two, yet I'm always too tired to go to work. I feel like porting to December grin

Wen I was a kid and usually follow an adult to visit a new mother at hospitals, I always believe babies are born with clothes, shawls, socks and even earrings (for d girls). And I always love it wen they are so cutely dressed from "heaven" but baby shopping don open my eyes grin d kind expenses wey dey baby things no be small o as dem no dey come with their wears again(if they ever did).

Gbogbo teamJ, how body oh? It is easy for us already!
Meanwhile, tmrw is my last birthday as a virgin grin

My sister, the shopping can chop moni for Africa. When the baby shop where i shopped gave me receipt i had to ask say for what na? But wrtin person go do na?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
myrygurl:

gbam! caught red handed....I remember patking reply heroingc...how come rockestsky is replying...madam u can act well o

zaynie you are highly intellectual... nobody messes with you

My sister......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobbydy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mama zaynie, my respect for you just grew.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
The story of this Mr abi na Mrs scammer has prompted me to gist mamas this evening... yes I was once an active member on this forum and on new mom's forum, with a different moniker not this one. at that time my baby was 6month and I was faced with financial problem...serious one ohh. not knowing what to do I ran to mothers here and after narrating all my stories, some persons here said I was a scammer ohh I even provided my real name and phone number even my house address, for were, some insisted they know me before with one moniker like dat, that I was a scammer... although I received help from some persons. some even said they checked me on face book that there is no way someone looking good like that will have financial problem... they went as far to desuade all those who wanted to help that time, to the glory of God and shame of the devil God saw me tru. today am pregnant with my second baby ohh. have been doing hid hid, but this week I decide to come out and identify myself with my fellow women's lol. Mumy zaynie and proudmom am sure can still remember me.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Seems some juicy stuff went down when i wasn't online. I'm always missing the party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3780) (3781) (3782) (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.