Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8173856 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
To me I feel it's stressful trying to make yourself look good by opening another moniker. If you feel bad about any post, log out and give your self time to cool down then log back in. Shuffling between two monikers is hard to me oh

I don't really see it that way sha!
I have an active moniker on NL which I've been using since 2010 and its quite popular cos I'm so active on other threads and front pages, I have ppl that we do follow follow together. Now that I'm married and expectant, I feel its much safer to open another moniker to join d preggy thread so as to avoid monitoring spirits grin..........I've never commented or peeped here with my other moniker although its still active. None of them was opened for ulterior motives. E get as ppl dey do things sha but dis one wey we see today na broad day robbery, even though one of them don apologize

Oya, go play ten-ten with Adele grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CoolOne1: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

You don reach here? grin
. Hehehe...don't put it off!!!let it burn...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
Mama dt deem it fit to call and notify me on wht is going on thank u may God reward u. Zahnie and all mamas pls calm dwn so u dnt really accuse wrongly someone is impersonating me and d person leaves wit me, my battle is not over. I am already suspecting two persons my husband younger brothers. They are d only ones who hv access to my phone. Dey knw my username and password. When i got d call i went thro my comment. To start wit i did nt evn comment on patking and curvillious bump, and did nt comment on patking bump response. Dh is nt a social media person and does nt knw my username or password. D same tin is happening on my facebook, friends kip telling me i commented on their post, sm will say i insulted them. I kip imagining whn and whn I check I will not see the comment or post. I hv2 show dh this, is his siblings doing this all this while. Pls Mamas hold on dnt draw negative conclusion I will get to d bottom of this. I cant take this any longer.
But why? U still wan pour fuel for inside fire ni. Who does that? Abeg person no be dunce ooooo sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Goldenheart002:

U are needed in da oza rum wit immediate effect
Deactivate ur aproko mode sharp sharp...........how was ur trip sis?

My dear da oza rum can wait small, dis aproko must not pass me by! grin

Was blissful ma thanks sis.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Its possible nah....her alter ego is her brother in-law.
He lives inside her. Oniranu. Smmh.
kelizosuy:
Lol.. She don dey blame her in-laws for impersonation grin
Na wah for some people oh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
Awesomemama:

Lol... you be sabi mama for where I dey o

I give up lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
Mama dt deem it fit to call and notify me on wht is going on thank u may God reward u. Zahnie and all mamas pls calm dwn so u dnt really accuse wrongly someone is impersonating me and d person leaves wit me, my battle is not over. I am already suspecting two persons my husband younger brothers. They are d only ones who hv access to my phone. Dey knw my username and password. When i got d call i went thro my comment. To start wit i did nt evn comment on patking and curvillious bump, and did nt comment on patking bump response. Dh is nt a social media person and does nt knw my username or password. D same tin is happening on my facebook, friends kip telling me i commented on their post, sm will say i insulted them. I kip imagining whn and whn I check I will not see the comment or post. I hv2 show dh this, is his siblings doing this all this while. Pls Mamas hold on dnt draw negative conclusion I will get to d bottom of this. I cant take this any longer.
YOU ARE A PATHETIC AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
When you're trying your damndest to control yourself and not drag someone all over the place and she has the effrontery to say " I can explain" .

Explain what?!
Your back and forth responses?
Now I see you're a Scammer!
A crook!
I suspect you were about reeling in a big fish before this so you kukuma want to close the deal.
Iro nla!

Heroinqc, Scammer of life
Rocketsky, Thief of life

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
curvilicious:

Lol twale to you momproudy. I dey see wetin una dey see o but wetin person go talk na? The mara weak me jare

It is well

More than well my sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanking you wink

Welcoming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg take ojare plus hot popcorn cheesy
Mama Adele abeg shift for me small me sef want that popcorn proudmom38, I think this is becoming more interesing , humans sha. Ma'am zaynie respect for u jare beautiful mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Drama! Drama!! Drama!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lol awon monitoring spirits grin grin

Adele Don sleep tongue tongue

I kant miss the gist na
Goldenheart002:

I don't really see it that way sha!
I have an active moniker on NL which I've been using since 2010 and its quite popular cos I'm so active on other threads and front pages, I have ppl that we do follow follow together. Now that I'm married and expectant, I feel its much safer to open another moniker to join d preggy thread so as to avoid monitoring spirits grin..........I've never commented or peeped here with my other moniker although its still active. None of them was opened for ulterior motives. E get as ppl dey do things sha but dis one wey we see today na broad day robbery, even though one of them don apologize

Oya, go play ten-ten with Adele grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
mumsgirl27:

Another Team May in d building (dancing awilo grin), nd she is also my namesake welcome to our close knitted one big happy family with supernatural delivery promise from God.

MS(morning sickness) is something else but u have to endure it with a grateful heart to God, don't worry soon it will be over. For the boob, try to get a comfortable bra.
No 2 pregnancies are the same (Old mamas quote), I also believe becos am just like u...My first was without Ms but with this I just round up with Ms.
happy bumping. Oya send in ya EDD.

Thank u so much..EDD 7-05-2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:

Abeg make una shift make I faint!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
CoolOne1:
. Hehehe...don't put it off!!!let it burn...

This one can burn o!!!!!
She should have stayed SWERVED
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why would my phone battery be low now or all times angry. Abeg, nobody should edit or remove comment o angry. I will be back to continue where I stopped. Wait first, make I go use dh system charge. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmaoooooo. Giddyperson how are you by the way, I just thought of you now

You are wicked o
So you can't think of me ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Abi werey kaa pata e Lori waya ni?
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Babey yii.... Shoara e! angry

Do yourself a favour and deactivate both monikers sharperly. We're not interested in your life drama.

Honest advice,you need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist. It's either you're a pathological liar or you're schizophrenic whatever you have going on with you, for the sake of your child, please find a solution to it.

@zaynie yaff vex finish cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Abi werey kaa pata e Lori waya ni?
Ahhhhhh!!!!! Babey yii.... Shoara e! >

lmao at this , abeg omo Iya don't kill me with laugh, don't mind her, she still have d effontery to be talking again, oshi arata Mara iyo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniafelamo: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
zaynie:

Na so.....
God no dey tey to catch persin again cheesy

Mummy Zaynie of laife!!! I just had to.... U are mouthed!! I want to be like you wen I grow up.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
My dear I Don shift oh grin ;DWelcome wink
olalayo1710:
Mama Adele abeg shift for me small me sef want that popcorn proudmom38, I think this is becoming more interesing , humans sha. Ma'am zaynie respect for u jare beautiful mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
please i need some comfortable space to faint right now angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
It is now that story wants to get interesting that this boy wan start vigilante even if he start now I go use one hand operate fone. This shall not pass me by. Kelizosuy how far ur popcorn remain?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
As in ehn
Werey people everywhere
MoyosBlog123:
Its possible nah....her alter ego is her brother in-law.
He lives inside her. Oniranu. Smmh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
olalayo1710:
lmao at this , abeg omo Iya don't kill me with laugh, don't mind her, she still have d effontery to be talking again, oshi arata Mara iyo. cheesy

Ko rayo ko tun ra Maggi paapaa..... angry

I know say my Yoruba peeps for Don laff piss for body cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:
ur in-law knw your username and password the last time I checked na mamas de this thread no b babies please madam repent of utlr sin tomorrow may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nimi22:
It is now that story wants to get interesting that this boy wan start vigilante even if he start now I go use one hand operate fone. This shall not pass me by. Kelizosuy how far ur popcorn remain?
mama d mama, d popcorn remain come sit down for my side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
If you compare their writing patterns and abbreviations,one wud easily spot it out that both characters are same.

How are we even sure that she trully birth a baby?this woman z a very wicked somebody for ranting when her mil slept on her rickety bed.

Look how she was even insulting Mrs ifyalways.i am just looking at her with isoko eyes.this woman z a confirm sociopath.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
the popcorn plenty grin grin

Adele yaff sleep oh tongue tongue
Nimi22:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
heroinqc:

Story for the gods the gods ohhhh.na sing I dey sing oh grin tongue lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
pls o nobody should just quench this fire or me and that person will start ours. Anugod u Don sleep ni? wake up jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3783) (3784) (3785) (3786) (3787) (3788) (3789) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.