Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175406 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
maureensylvia:

am good dear...how is ur family?
have been MIA for sometime now

*I visited the thread today and got to know that I lost my captain#team June

so painful!*

Family is good...
Don't go MIA again o

Na so we hear am ooo dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello all the beautiful Preggy mums and mums to be. Good to be back. The good Lord has blessed me again, this is my third blessed ride, 10weeks gone.
But this time ehen, I have not seen this kind of morning sickness before, I am strengthless, pls anyone with tips to overcome this period, I need help Biko

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
keeki:

it depends on the kind of bag u want. from 4k. which is big and plenty watermelon,green beans,greenpea,green pepper,carrot,gardenegg,cocumber

Ok sis.
How much is the veggies? Like green beans, greenpeas and green pepper. Even onions sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
olalayo1710:
u know say I ruv u so much, don't fear, I know say u fit well well.

Abeg where is sassyangel1, show face we no see u

Yimu undecided

Sassyangel1 has subscription issues

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
zaynie:

Ma'am zaynie!!ma'am zaynie!!ma'am zaynie
How many times did I call you

Pls come Nd hug me.... smiley
#grab you toward me#hugging u right now#peak u on ur cheek#
U re a real detective
E-hug to u maami.. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
FINA4804:
Hello all the beautiful Preggy mums and mums to be. Good to be back. The good Lord has blessed me again, this is my third blessed ride, 10weeks gone.
But this time ehen, I have not seen this kind of morning sickness before, I am strengthless, pls anyone with tips to overcome this period, I need help Biko

Congratulations and welcome back sis!
Have a smooth ride..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anugod:
grin grin
I wish! I'm at mumsy's and hubby has travelled back for some urgent stuff. I wish lo could even come before Monday that he's due to return.
As for the exercise, mumsy is not giving me breathing space at all at all. If I try to lie down small, she wee pursue me upandan to go and walk around. I don kukuma turn Fulani herdsman cry cry cry
All the people I didn't want to know I'm in town have seen me cos I'm always walking around morning and night embarassed cry

Lemme goan ask her about pineapple and zobo fess, though I doubt it will work for me sha lipsrsealed

It's the weight I'm scared of o cry
All will be well.
Why didn't the Dr do membrane sweep for you?
Since mom is a nurse, you could ask her to do for you.
It helped me during my first delivery. I was a day late to EDD so the Dr did the membrane sweep on Thursday (ANC day) and I fell into labour on Sunday and gave birth 1am Monday morning to a baby of 4.5kg through VD.
Yes you can do it.
Be positive and keep praying to God.
Good news we shall hear.
E hugs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote autho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai!. I had to read a lot of pages cos I missed the show as e dey hot.
Some people are just truly terrible. Biko Hero wateva or rocket ginidi?, just cut the crap about tryjng to justify your deeds and accept your fault, ask for forgiveness so as to know if you will be forgiven because if not, am afraid the repercussions of your deeds will come knocking on your door harder than you expected it. Remember there's still a God who sees when the eyes of humans fail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Welcome ma

Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
mumsgirl27:
MAMAS I NEED ADVICE, PLS NO TALK SAY MY WAHALA TOO MUCH

zaynie : sassyangel1 , lady25 AND soonest

IT ABOUT THIS PCV THING, HAVE STARTED TAKING THE GARDEN EGG LEAVE EXTRACT BUT WHAT I WHAT TO FIND OUT IS

1) HOW MANY TIMES A DAY SHOULD I TAKE IT, SHOULD IT BE DAILY, 3TIMES A DAY OR FEW TIMES A WEEK

2) WHAT QUANTITY DO I NEED TO TAKE AT A GO TO INCREASE THE PCV SPEEDILY and am scared of over dose (I took half mug y
Mama tgat half mug small o. U can even chew the leaves directly. Also include ugwu leaves in ur food. Take daily as often as u remember and as long as it doesnt make u vomit. But dont turn it drinking water o or else toilet will be ur new friend . Dont worry u will be fine beforw u know it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Ma'am zaynie!!ma'am zaynie!!ma'am zaynie
How many time did I call you

Pls come Nd hug me.... smiley
#grab you toward me#hugging u right now#peak u on ur cheek#
U re a real detective
E-hug to u maami.. kiss kiss

Ps- heroinqc am still coming for u,I still dey cook ur curse on top firewood,jst give me small time I will be back alaye baje .

Lol.
Maaami, just dey look am, she dey still cook Part 4 for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Congratulations and welcome back ma'am!

Thanks Mum Proudy smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
beckybecca27:
Edd is 14th if nov, no sign of labour....am tired o...abeg mommas make una encourage me
dont worry labour signs will come..supernatural delivery to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
FexCathy:

Welcome teamie. Happy bumping.

Thanks dear teamie...I wish you same!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
keeki:
good afternoon mamas I dey greet oohh. sorry to disturb you all.anyone interested in potatoes and fresh vegetables from Jos can contact me I will help you buy and send across to you. just in case you don't have anyone to help you do it.you can pm me

I am also interested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hmmmm
Belle fit still enter o

Me I dont have energy for withdrawal before accident to happen
And I can't use all this family planning things, I don't want any stuff messing with my cycle or hormones. So na condom sure pass

If it hurts to much the. Perhaps try lubrication? Like condom lubricant?

Do u use condom all the time or just ovulation days? I will try the lubricated ones, will ask oga cos I no too sabi dis condom tinz.. Thanks swt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Somebody will come and meet empty pot at home today, shebi yesterday person wife serve him food with pot!

Wen me and dh still dey date, him dey spoil me on my bday but today, no show embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
feddy27:

Most hormonal family planning methods comes with irregular periods. Since you want to space for 2 years, why don't you insert IUD or inplanon? Either of them should be better for you instead of this 2-monthly injection

That was what I wanted but the matron was saying since my 2 yrs is already reading and I have let's say a yr n few months to start trying again that I shouldn't waste it and let others that want spacing of 5yrs and co use it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have this car seat for sale

Used only once.

Pm if interested

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Somebody will come and meet empty pot at home today, shebi yesterday person wife serve him food with pot!

Wen me and dh still dey date, him dey spoil me on my bday but today, no show embarassed

Abeg o forgive ur hubby o
No let am come meet empty pot o

You too fit take am out na, shebi na your birthday cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abeg nor forget me oh grin grin
zaynie:

Lol.
Maaami, just dey look am, she dey still cook Part 4 for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
nifeseun:

Do u use condom all the time or just ovulation days? I will try the lubricated ones, will ask oga cos I no too sabi dis condom tinz.. Thanks swt

We use always.
I don't want to hear story that touch later.

Just buy condom lubricant.

Like the one in the picture below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lol my ruv
Happy last birthday as a vargin grin grin

Not too vess for dh maybe na surprise things he won do smiley smiley
Goldenheart002:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamitwins(f): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Happy birthday Goldenheart002, God bless your new age

Congratulations to all the new mamas ,may the Lord keep and bless your babies

Curvilicious, may the soul of your BIL RIp and the Lord will comfort and be with the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
So cute age range?
jazzyjazz:
I have this car seat for sale

Used only once.

Pm if interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
queensnow:
So cute age range?

Newborn to 1 year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
kelizosuy:
Lol my ruv
Happy last birthday as a vargin grin grin

Not too vess for dh maybe na surprise things he won do smiley smiley

E better make surprise jam surprise oh, cos I no go accept any excuse

Proudmom38, why nau? No be my back u suppose hold?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mamitwins:
Happy birthday Goldenheart002, God bless your new age

Congratulations to all the new mamas ,may the Lord keep and bless your babies

Curvilicious, may the soul of your BIL RIp and the Lord will comfort and be with the family

Amen
Tanx ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
Zheemub:

All will be well.
Why didn't the Dr do membrane sweep for you?
Since mom is a nurse, you could ask her to do for you.
It helped me during my first delivery. I was a day late to EDD so the Dr did the membrane sweep on Thursday (ANC day) and I fell into labour on Sunday and gave birth 1am Monday morning to a baby of 4.5kg through VD.
Yes you can do it.
Be positive and keep praying to God.
Good news we shall hear.
E hugs
Thanks again and again teamie. I'm really encouraged by this. I didn't even think of membrane sweep. I'll ask mumsy to do it and see

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
You can still use an IUD, there is no cut off date for that and it's non hormonal. That injection every 2 months is stress in my opinion. Also ask if they have implanon. That's 3 years, it's jadelle that is 5

nifeseun:

That was what I wanted but the matron was saying since my 2 yrs is already reading and I have let's say a yr n few months to start trying again that I shouldn't waste it and let others that want spacing of 5yrs and co use it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anugod:
Thanks again and again teamie. I'm really encouraged by this. I didn't even think of membrane sweep. I'll ask mumsy to do it and see

Strong Momma!
All is well with You.
Praying for you.

This step strong oh... ha!!! I swear my Mama never see me naked since I enter Teenage cheesy ... chei! Abi the membrane sweep no be wetin dey my imagination? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.