Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175506 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mannymie01: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
lady25:
Team december how we dey? All the back pain leg pain swollen leg and face nko? My father in law said i walk like a potbellied soldier. The man and my husband dey the same cabal. Lol
It shall end in praise for us.
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Dec

Pls let me know if your name ia not on the list
hello cappo, the waddling no be here oo, am seriously counting days edd is 11, wishing all the waddling mamas safe delivery, #teamdecforeasydelivery# #teamdecfornoloss#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=proudmom38 post=62224535]

Ok sis.
How much is the veggies? Like green beans, greenpeas and green pepper. Even onions sef[/quot

u can get as much as you want or rather get for how much u can afford.with one thousand you can buy plenty fresh vegies and onion for 2k can last you so long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
zaynie:

Interested o!
How much are we looking at?

pls pardon my late reply.will take pics and prices as soon as I can.so you can make a choice.is it just potatoes or u also want vegies?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anugod:
Praise God for all team November that have put to bed. We're grateful to God for the journey so far, no sad news recorded. And we shall not record any. Amen. To the remaining November waddling mamas, it will end in praise.

Rant Time!
I was at the hospital today and scan was saying I'm 41 weeks already! shocked shocked
I have since been working with my LMP and earliest scan for accuracy, and I still have like 2 weeks by that...
But scan recorded post date for me today

Plus, my baby is on the big side cry cry cry Baby is said to be measuring 4.1kg shocked embarassed cry
And no imminent sign of labour yet undecided

The head is fully engaged, in fact, doc had to press down on my hoohaa to locate baby's head.
How do I make labor start biko?!! This pikin is just there chopping up, despite all my weight control measures angry undecided

I'm not tired of the pregnancy o, just scared of the increasing weight. Wetin I go do ooo?!

I no believe those scan. DH took me on Saturday to one place around Oshodi they call Clinix for a scan. He asked them whether na 3D, they said yes. We paid and we found out na 1D scanner...my gestational moved by 2 weeks...Baby now weighing 1.7kg. EDD moved from 12th to 4th Jan. Baby will be big..the sonographer screamed.
I became a shadow of myself..I no sleep that night..I wan die inside Google..no explanation.
On Tuesday, I went to my hospital and they scanned the baby and it was normal week e suppose be and baby weighed 1.45 which is ok for the gestational age. Abeg i will aadvise you don't give yourself headache..
I believe scanner get chinco model sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=keeki post=62229596][/quote]

@Keeki you mean 2k onions can last a very long time as in for a month?

Please can you help confirm how much is delivery to ekpoma? Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
keeki:

pls pardon my late reply.will take pics and prices as soon as I can.so you can make a choice.is it just potatoes or u also want vegies?

Let me see pictures first
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
zaynie:

Let me see pictures first

FBI speaking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
keeki:
good afternoon mamas I dey greet oohh. sorry to disturb you all.anyone interested in potatoes and fresh vegetables from Jos can contact me I will help you buy and send across to you. just in case you don't have anyone to help you do it.you can pm me
please can you get mme wheatgrass? Not lemon grass. Will really appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why everywhere come silent like dis nah?
Was expecting to see part 4 of this drama!
Skyrocket abi na Rocketsky why the delay in production abi na script writing nah? angry angry

@herorocketsky come and entertain us o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
happymummy:

FBI speaking

SMH...... grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gmumeen: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
keeki:

mama pls am interested too, can it be waybill to Ibadan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
nneejima:
My inlaw @ Benignasweety.. Come and see drama
Tnk God say I no miss o...

aw is our wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ve been following dis useless idiot heroin abi na rockets she call her sef. God will punish on multiple folds for what u just did. U ll never know peace until u apologize and ask for forgiveness. U came here saying rubbish about ur mil, same way ur own DIL will tarnish ur image. Who knows if d mil never slept on bed.

Watch ur back.

I decided to give her a call and ask after her bil and she said her bil are not living with her. And isaid ur bil had access to ur password. U such a bloody liar. God will punish u o. Ole jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:
Skyrocket abi na Rocketsky why the delay in production abi na script writing nah? angry angry

U want to be rocketskied and heroiqced abi? grin
Pls urge them to continue jare, I found it so hard to log out since morning, I just dey refresh page like say e konsign me grin wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Na useless idiot, omo ale jati jati. I just call her tonight. She no get any BIL wey dey stay with her. I recorded d conversation sef. Immediately she heard nl, she just cut off. God ll punish her for taking people kindness for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
[quote=CheeryChy] @booqee, ahn ahn, this your neighbor is not well o. What effontery. Haba! People can be callous. Who knows if this is his first time sef? Na wa! Check very well if your wire has not been tapped in anyway too. Since it's manual gen, remove the spark plug any time you are going out or carry it inside. He's a shame thief. Warn him very well when you get back. [/quote]

AlphaHandMaiden:

Your neighbour is just a thief, do you leave the key in the gen? if it is in a public spot, always remove the key and keep inside the house. also even build a cabinet for your fuel jerrycans and lock it up. this neighbout can be removing one, one cup a day from your cans and you will not know.

I will suggest you call your electrician to coome and trace your electrical lines / wires in the entire hosue and make sure there is no additional hanky-pankyery, this type of neighbour can be tapping current from your house , both with nepa and gen .

It has happened to us before: one of our side neighbours that God is still punishing crawled into our adjoining roof space and was tapping light from ours!

My sisters, its not the key type, if not i'd have just removed it.. My hubby planned to para for them tonight, but as soon as he came in, the guy and his elder brother whom he lives with quickly came in to our apartment to apologize. It seems the elder bro isn't even aware of his bro behaviour cos he goes out to work early leaving his bro at home..and like you both said this may not be the first time.

Problem is the landlord specifically built a generator house, and thats really the only convenient place & environmentally safe place to put the gen. We cannot be carrying the gen inside everyday too cos its a big gen. I hope he never tries it again, if not next time i might just do what MoyosBlog123 and hunnisuzie is capable of..cut off his wire into pieces..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goldenheart002:

E better make surprise jam surprise oh, cos I no go accept any excuse

Proudmom38, why nau? No be my back u suppose hold?

Ahh maami u no see my hand for ur back?
I dey ur back gidigba!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
happymummy:

See love on Nl
Una weldone

@happymummy how you dey? Thanks o jare. Busy today no be small. Have a good night rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goldenheart002:

booqee...u.sorry u were rocketskied and heroinqced by ur neighbor grin I don't think its his first time o, let ur hubby warn him sternly so that he doesn't try such again
ahnie:

Booqee has been Rocketskied grin grin by her neighbour
LOL!! Thats the latest word in the oxford dictionary now abi?? grin

Rocketskied:
/Rockətskaiːd/
Verb
Present continuous tense : Rocketskying.
illegally obtain money or other material from (someone) by deception.
synonyms: Heroinqced
"Queen Wugo has been rocketskied"

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Proudmom38 & prouddad38 oya before I close my eyes and open it ehhh... Lemme just kip quiet

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
FINA4804:
Hello all the beautiful Preggy mums and mums to be. Good to be back. The good Lord has blessed me again, this is my third blessed ride, 10weeks gone.
But this time ehen, I have not seen this kind of morning sickness before, I am strengthless, pls anyone with tips to overcome this period, I need help Biko
very soon you will overcome it in Jesus name..my sister nothing really works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prouddad38(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
FloraEC:
Proudmom38 & prouddad38 oya before I close my eyes and open it ehhh... Lemme just kip quiet

@FloraEC, Chaii in fact I go gist you. Tonight na fire. 3plets on the way oo.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Ok sis.
How much is the veggies? Like green beans, greenpeas and green pepper. Even onions sef

you know all these are perishable so like 1500 should be enough for the vegies then 2,500 for onion days if u want plenty.but if u want a bag I can find out the price and get back to u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Anugod,that membrane sweep helped me.
I was 41weeks gone when dr did it without any sign of labour. that was on a Wednesday around after 4pm or so. by 11:06 that night contraction started. I delivered the next day at 6:57am.

Curvilicious,accept my condolence on your BIL death. I pray the wife and children have the Grace to bear the painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
gmumeen:

yea ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
booqee:
LOL!! Thats the latest word in the oxford dictionary now abi?? grin

Rocketskied:
/Rockətskaiːd/
Verb
Present continuous tense : Rocketskying.
illegally obtain money or other material from (someone) by deception.
synonyms: Heroinqced
"Queen Wugo has been rocketskied"

My chest ooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

Congratulations and welcome back sis!
Have a smooth ride..
thank you ma. How is your proudbaby and prouddad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
It was not easy reading through 10 pages in less than 24 hours, too bad some people are so cruel that they take people with good heart for granted by scamming them of hard earned money.

Aunty scammer u should v known this can't continue now God has exposed your deeds and will continue to expose you.

Detective zaynie I hail u jare, weldone ma.

Teamie Booqee I feel like straungling that your stupid neighbour on your behalf, what nonsense and effrontery? You might need to watch out for him cos today can't be his first time. No vex.

February mamas how market? I'm I the only one waddling now? I get tired easily these days yet Feb is far. People call me Iya ibeji every where now even colleagues at work cos of big Belle, me I'm enjoying the attention sha. Have we started shopping yet? Hoping to start by month end. Safe bumping to us all.

Lioha, Rolkykotex, Booqee and other Feb mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
gmumeen:

if all things are equal as per all things about this help procedure... I am also interested esp in carrots and onions... am also in Ibadan. waybill can be done together to cut cost... please don't leave me behind when the time comes o. thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Prouddad38:

@FloraEC, Chaii in fact I go gist you. Tonight na fire. 3plets on the way oo.

Action speaks louder than words. Till I see scan result or idonbelivit so hold your gist tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
proudmom38:

@Keeki you mean 2k onions can last a very long time as in for a month?

Please can you help confirm how much is delivery to ekpoma? Thanks ma

yes ma.wee confirm for u.and try sending pix as my pikin no dey free me go market
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
booqee:
very soon you will overcome it in Jesus name..my sister nothing really works
thanks sis, it is well I have not seen this kind of thing before. Oh Lord I am in your hands

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oluvan1992, butterfly55(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.