Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176283 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
But seriously nawa o. The way people fight others and insult them like they know them in real life still baffles me.
What exactly do u stand to gain?
If u av a piece of advice for someone, why not go about it in a way the person wld even appreciate u for.
Does it av to be through bashing and making people feel less of themselves?

We are all humans. Nobody is more human than the other. The same way you wld feel if u are talked down upon is the same way the other person wld also feel.
How do u derive joy from that?

Some people are going through a lot already and you still want to add urs to make their life more miserable?
Haba!

I still don't see why anyone shd insult another here...I thought we are all here to learn.

Or maybe am wrong. Maybe some of us actually know each other personally and see nairaland as a platform for talking down on another.

May God help us all.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
lioha:
cry crycrycrycrycry lost a neigbour yesterday after child birth. The baby boy is alive. She lost plenty blood after birthing her lo and there was no available blood in the useless private hospital. Before the husband could come back from the blood searching, the wife was dead.

The worst side of the story is the baby came out with leg (breepch) and this useless doc allowered her to have a VD instead of CS . The child has been taken to the same "mother and child" which the mother refused for treatment because during the whole process his arm dislocated

Mama's let be wise instead of all this qweqwe private hospital, general hospital remains the best. Mother alive, baby alive and daddy happy should be our goal

My one pennycry
omg...so painful.. this could have been avoided.. may God console the hubby and protect the baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
The eye you give when u know someone is lying

Awwwwwnnnn finally, i have seen the cute baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
DocAdray:
It's my birthday today, happy birthday to me and to the baby growing inside me (of she's celebrating too).
Waddling mommas, who is / who has given me a birthday mate oh?
happy birthday dear..wish u ur heart desires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
My power bank is by my side incase my phone battery fumbles. Make I dey refresh....

Aproko mama grin, me sef they refresh as hubby neva come n my prince dey sleep cheesy. Oya shift for me to sit.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know say we no de joke with kpekus na

I think its about 2k

I go come take lectures smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chei, wetin happen again na? Which page i wan start from to understand this amebo now? Somebody pls help, its a serious matter grin grin angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
ah finally.. if u know the rate at which i been checking ur diary just to see her face ehn..she so cute..mai gawd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
mitche15:
Chei, wetin happen again na? Which page i wan start from to understand this amebo now? Somebody pls help, its a serious matter grin grin angry

Hmmmmmmm! Wetin aproko will cause....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol thanks ma'am grin grin
mitche15:

Awwwwwnnnn finally, i have seen the cute baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
nifeseun:

Hmmmmmmm! Wetin aproko will cause....

Pls now, i will buy you sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahaha I've posted her pishure just once on my diary grin >
Thanks ma
booqee:
ah finally.. if u know the rate at which i been checking ur diary just to see her face ehn..she so cute..mai gawd!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Hahaha I've posted her pishure just once on my diary grin >
Thanks ma
yeah i know and i missed it..so i used to hope u will upload again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
mitche15:

Pls now, i will buy you sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 pack of éclairs oo, na 1 Mrs nobody co e here come shook mouth 4 person personal matter, come deactivate her account undecided. Hope say I sabi gist well. undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm love struck oooo, chai! She such a beauty.God bless and keep her for you. God pls gimmmmme gimme a girl ooooo, a beautiful, sweet, precious and pretty baby girl like Adele. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
belladsweet:
Please all does it mean that private hospitals are not good? I plan to register there soon as a first time mum please i need you all to enlighten me on the advantages and disadvantages of General and Private hospitals regarding birth thanks.

cc
Alphahandmaiden
Giddyperson
Proudmum
Stephaniecoa
Benignasweety
Jazzyjazz
Completey
FloraEC
4realwoman
zaynie
Roseey0
Bloomingbud
Moyosblog123
Trish102
Rhemy2013
lioha
Patking
Zheemub
Itissettled3
Forzarush
keeki
dunasy
Jina24
wholesomegrace
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
all others i 4got to mention
etc...Thanks

We have good private hospital you just have to look before you leap.

I like it when mama's ask about good hospital in a specific area.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
mitche15:
U gat me loling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
I can categorically state that another drama is brewing and will be unleashed soon

I know who they are but let me just keep quiet o

Ehen

Sips wine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Awww grin grin Thanks ma'am and Amen to your prayers
Wifeysist:
I'm love struck oooo, chai! She such a beauty.God bless and keep her for you. God pls gimmmmme gimme a girl ooooo, a beautiful, sweet, precious and pretty baby girl like Adele. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
nifeseun:

1 pack of éclairs oo, na 1 Mrs nobody co e here come shook mouth 4 person personal matter, come deactivate her account undecided. Hope say I sabi gist well. undecided

This kind dry gist for 1 pack of eclairs? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
U gat me loling...

LoL, let me read back and see if i fit grab the gist
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
blessedruby:
Heard my baby's heart beat today at 6weeks2days. It was so emotional for me that I cried. God , the feeling is out of this world. in all my pregnancies, this is the first time of hearing a heartbeat. God is forever faithful.

i swear it is such a priceless and emotional moment for me too..even at subsequent occasions..it still feels so good..like its ths first time im hearing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I can categorically state that another drama is brewing and will be unleashed soon

I know who they are but let me just keep quiet o

Ehen

Sips wine

I take Ilan beg u mention me when it starts. I will supply the refreshments
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
RANT TIME grin

I nor like today's episode of CLASH OF THE TITANS joor, that Mr/Mrs Nobody no suppose pick on mama Zion, she too soft for cruel clapbacks undecided
Abeg, mamas wey don schedule for tmrw's fixture should get ready oh! I cannot come and afford to go and carry last onto dis thread rocketskying cheesy

Join us tmrw for another interesting episode on CLASH OF THE TITANS (abi make we name am S.EU.N HOUSE OF COMMOTION) same time, same station

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
zaynie:
Lobatan!
Maami Coldfeet, e don tey. E daakun don't fight o

I also support what Mrs Deactivator said, there's sense in it.
I guess you deactivated because you dinor want to resemble our other slow sister wink and mistakenly goan answer with your real moniker.
I fee you.
But one word of advice, just unfollow her diary na. That way you don't get to read things that can make you nack your phone on the wall.

Shey you don catch the person so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
@whoever is the coward that used an alt to make fun of someone's unhappiness you are a big fool and may you suffer the same pain you so callously used to mock another person.
Idiot.

I just came online and saw the rubbish post and I felt so bad for her. Diary is supposed to be someone's private domain to bare their feelings if you don't like what you see there then stop following their diary.
Is it that hard?

By the way anybody that attacks me for this post is a big suspect because why else will the post pain you? Oloshi
I fact make anybody attack me for no reason in the future I go assume say na she get that coward moniker.
This thread is supposed to be a loving place na, why is one useless fool trying to cause another person pain because of their joblessness and stupidity?
Sadness fall on your marriage whoever you are. monkey.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nimi22:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Please ehn, i know seun or any of the supermods have access to view the email address of a deleted account..can a mod help us out here..to fish out this witch.. im sure we got some tech guru that can trace the IP address..

Because this person is a modafucker..and only succeeded in trying to brew tension and distrust on this thread..is it that you don't know the meaning of 'Diary'?

I just read pages back and im so pissed..the dramas on this thread are no longer funny. Its hurtful when people try to bring others down..and think they can just get away with it.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
CoolOne1:
Belladsweet,when a like button is clicked on a post,it merely means dey share d same opinion or agree with the poster.I don't see anything annoying in it.As one mama has rightly said,the owner of the message should ponder on the message and see if Mrs deactivator made any sense or ignore it.
For bringing it here, wat Eva it is, is very senseless.. Who send her msg..

d coward is even reading and may be bashing her stupid self still...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
It is well even in the well. proud to be a woman,no dull moment

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
belladsweet:
Please all does it mean that private hospitals are not good? I plan to register there soon as a first time mum please i need you all to enlighten me on the advantages and disadvantages of General and Private hospitals.

My Sister, my opinion is that,
Public hospital readily have experience hands round the clock.
While private clinic have experience hands mostly on arrangement...
I have my NHIS in a private hospital, but registered with Garki General Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Nimi22:

me too jazzyjazz.. mention me oo.. i no dey get luck to watch live drama for here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.