Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8174087 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benignasweety:
U gat me loling...

So you are the owner of this gist and you just allow me dey read back soteyyy eye dey pain me.... LOL!!! people like trouble sha, still wondering why the person decided to call you out here.

Onto another matters, mamas and papas, there's always 1 question that keeps popping up concerning hospital reviews, will it be a good idea to maybe say the hospital that we gave birth in and a 1 one line review in our BS or BA so that even in years to come, others can find these reviews useful?

Another question that keeps popping in my head when announcing BA is when we say through VD with no tear or little tear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy in my head i always roll my eyes like we don't care about your vag, I'm just happy you are fine mate cheesy cheesy cheesy Shebi na only me? Abeg oh make nobody come insult me today oh, i am very fragile with 0 clapbacks.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
dunasy:

Based on personal purchase, it can over a month sef ( I use lots of onions)...

I usually get my onions from mile 12 and they are mixed ( medium and big) based on preference and usually have up to 120 pieces...so if it's coming from where it is cheaper, it would be more.

Eeermm, prepare to air them oooo

Ok sis. Thanks for this!
I sure will air it, thank God dry season don come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
thotianna:
@whoever is the coward that used an alt to make fun of someone's unhappiness you are a big fool and may you suffer the same pain you so callously used to mock another person.
Idiot.

I just came online and saw the rubbish post and I felt so bad for her. Diary is supposed to be someone's private domain to bare their feelings if you don't like what you see there then stop following their diary.
Is it that hard?

By the way anybody that attacks me for this post is a big suspect because why else will the post pain you? Oloshi
I fact make anybody attack me for no reason in the future I go assume say na she get that coward moniker.
This thread is supposed to be a loving place na, why is one useless fool trying to cause another person pain because of their joblessness and stupidity?
Sadness fall on your marriage whoever you are. monkey.

All This talk started from somewhere. .. if someone had not talked about it somewhere, Benignasweety would not have written what she wrote in her diary and this unknown idiot wouldn't have come here saying nonsense. please let us learn to mind our business and tough love sometimes is not the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
LholarB how are you doing? Been awhile, please do pop in. It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
keeki:

I dunno but wee ask big Joe

Big Joe will be perfect!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Mama jazzy u nor ask of me abi?

proudmom38 how far na?
Nimi22 bawoni?
Booquee how your gen matter?

I dey o my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na here e dey happen since 3days or so now. Omo...see curses and abuses flying up and down. It is well o. I feel this was an attempt to deflect attention from the first matter. That lady was real and not a scam but she got really greedy probably after seeing the generous donations she got. That was her undoing. 'I want more syndrome' . Truly, she no try at all.

But make una try move on from the first matter and this one. Let peace and love continue to reign here. Though I know drama is interesting.
Me sef stayed late into the night yesterday reading drama wink . I came late to the 'party'.
E sweet but make we try move forward pls.
Make e no be ur relative or person connected to you now or later you dey curse strong curse so o. lolz. Sofri sofri abeg. Make that woman life no scatter finish. smiley Though she brought it on herself.

Pweetiebabe , congrats. Congrats to other new mamas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
zaynie:

Her phone has a little problem.

Cc Goldenheart002

Ok. Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
olalayo1710:
casler congrats to u mama, may ur daughter be a source of joy to u and ur family, u are strong mama

proudmom38 una Neva commot for d oza room ni,hmmm

blessedruby congrats to u mama, happy bumping

lioha, this is so sad, I believe we should be more prayerful in this journey, is not a matter of private, even general too they made mistake, thats why I also loose one dear friend like that to labour with twins in general hospital o in 2016, person blood pressure is very high, d doctor still allow her to pass tru labour with multiples o, my dear is only God that we should pray to deliver all our pregnant women from wicked hands during labour.

My sister da oza room was hawt!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
belladsweet:
Ebele that is the only one i know cos my uncles wife is from there and that is her name cheesy
thanks dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
katchycouture:

All This talk started from somewhere. .. if someone had not talked about it somewhere, Benignasweety would not have written what she wrote in her diary and this unknown idiot wouldn't have come here saying nonsense. please let us learn to mind our business and tough love sometimes is not the best...

So are you saying it's beningna fault?
The person should have confronted her in public with civility instead of using pretense and cowardice.
I don curse am finish sha make she go think her life and next time think twice before doing such.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
thotianna:

So are you saying it's beningna fault?
The person should have confronted her in public with civility instead of using pretense and cowardice.
I don curse am finish sha make she go think her life and next time think twice before doing such.

No it is not Benignasweety fault atall... it is the fault of the person who first called benny out in a public forum in the name of advising her...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by salisuammy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
katchycouture:

No it is not Benignasweety fault atall... it is the fault of the person who first called benny out in a public forum in the name of advising her...
God bless you for this. I am sorry to say this but i think some of us know this person but don't want to be in insulted. I know i am new to commenting here but detective zaynie and ifyalways can bring this person to book. Lets start from those who have openly called her out to make jest of her

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Me I'm lost oh was it not a coward that called her out? Abi another person called her out before then?
katchycouture:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Me I'm lost oh was it not a coward that called her out? Abi another person called her out before then?

What I'm trying to say is ahnie started it. ..so whoever this idiot is only followed what had been said in another thread..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
proudmom38:

My sister da oza room was hawt!
oshey cheesy correct mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
belladsweet:
Please all does it mean that private hospitals are not good? I plan to register there soon as a first time mum please i need you all to enlighten me on the advantages and disadvantages of General and Private hospitals regarding birth thanks.

cc
Alphahandmaiden
Giddyperson
Proudmum
Stephaniecoa
Benignasweety
Jazzyjazz
Completey
FloraEC
4realwoman
zaynie
Roseey0
Bloomingbud
Moyosblog123
Trish102
Rhemy2013
lioha
Patking
Zheemub
Itissettled3
Forzarush
keeki
dunasy
Jina24
wholesomegrace
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
all others i 4got to mention
etc...Thanks
There are good private hospitals ( I used one when u was in Kogi ) but you have to be very careful so you don't fall into wrong hands, shit can happen anywhere but GHs usually have almost all the hands\doctors you (might) need.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oboy shocked shocked shocked shocked
katchycouture:

What I'm trying to say is ahnie started it. ..so whoever this idiot is only followed what had been said in another thread..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I can categorically state that another drama is brewing and will be unleashed soon

I know who they are but let me just keep quiet o

Ehen

Sips wine

Kweke! Maamaa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Wait. Your SIL will soon comman help you chase her
Evuls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
mitche15:

So you are the owner of this gist and you just allow me dey read back soteyyy eye dey pain me.... LOL!!! people like trouble sha, still wondering why the person decided to call you out here.

Onto another matters, mamas and papas, there's always 1 question that keeps popping up concerning hospital reviews, will it be a good idea to maybe say the hospital that we gave birth in and a 1 one line review in our BS or BA so that even in years to come, others can find these reviews useful?

Another question that keeps popping in my head when announcing BA is when we say through VD with no tear or little tear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy in my head i always roll my eyes like we don't care about your vag, I'm just happy you are fine mate cheesy cheesy cheesy Shebi na only me? Abeg oh make nobody come insult me today oh, i am very fragile with 0 clapbacks.

4 d vd mata wo i no join u at all o cos I've seen someone suffer tear my sister i cant shout i no like wetin i see at all. Safe delivery good but without tear is better thats for me sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
forzarush:
Evuls

You haff come again cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
Erm about this diary thing, I thought people were just supposed to read and Waka pass? If nairaland wanted your opinion on someone's diary they would have allowed the reply option. If you can't read and Waka pass then unfollow the diary.
This life is too short to carry another man's wahala ontop your head biko

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh na this matter really let me know say curses full pple mouth o. Na wa o it wasnt even heavy for mamas to start letting out heavy nd thunderous rain of curses. Make we sufri o. There is God o.
What the person did was totally wrong but the way we pple use take dey throw curses upandan also surprised me. Nobody even want make the matter just waka without her dropping her own line of curses.
It is well o

God be with us all kiss

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Preggy thread drama.
Morning sickness has been forgotten...abi na the drama be antedote?
Even almighty food pishures have dissapeared for good. When i was having morning sickness, there was no drama to divert attention of the foodies o. Now that i'm eating like someone who just got released from prison, na so so seasonal film full thread grin

Abeg, it is my turn to lick my screen. Nausea has broken up with me grin cheesy grin
Bring on the food!

By the way, where are my fellow spitting crew members? Guava is gone. There is no udara. I have resorted to palm kernels (somebori please give me isoko eyes, let me roll for ten seconds. I'll give you back)

When is March coming o! cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
kelizosuy:
Erm about this diary thing, I thought people were just supposed to read and Waka pass? If nairaland wanted your opinion on someone's diary they would have allowed the reply option. If you can't read and Waka pass then unfollow the diary.
This life is too short to carry another man's wahala ontop your head biko

cheesy ur power don come?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
No oh.. E still dey road tongue tongue tongue
curvilicious:

cheesy ur power don come?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
completey:

Mummy curvilicious, may God comfort your BIL's wife.
My Feb teamies how is waddling? We are gradually moving to the promise land. We shall all come out victorious in Jesus name.

Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
curvilicious:

Kweke! Maamaa!

cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Iiiz about to go down.....

The FBI work where I do today ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
salisuammy:

God bless you for this. I am sorry to say this but i think some of us know this person but don't want to be in insulted. I know i am new to commenting here but detective zaynie and ifyalways can bring this person to book. Lets start from those who have openly called her out to make jest of her
Please no insult me oo. But really, insult no dey kill person sha. You cant bring ur matter to the internet and expect people to keep mute about it, and no i aint referring to the diary. I want to talk, but i cant clapback please.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Iiiz about to go down.....

The FBI work where I do today ehn
TGIF babyyyy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.