Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176663 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
4realwoman:
Foodie Saturday

Wow I jst consume yam Nd egg now...dis yur egg get orisirisi ooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Indeed God is God he is Nt a man. Congratulations mummy victory.
Mbliz:
BS!! BS!! *CAVEAT* Long Post!
Dear mamas, let me officially bring to you my Birth Story! I should have done this earlier but for the want of time. Please pardon me.

contractions started on Friday evening (3/11) at regular intervals of 10mins and 7mins respectively. DH got back from work by 9pm and when he saw me, he asked "are you contracting" I answered yes. he replied by asking if he should take me to the hospital? I said No!! I noticed he became so restless because he hasn't seen me in such pain althrough my pregnancy journey. He suspected that this Could be the real deal. So after a short while, I fixed dinner for him, took pineapple and watermelon after which i started purging. I used the toilet 3 consecutive times which was quite unusual . After much , we went to bed by 12am and slept for just 30 mins. I Couldn't with stand the hard contractions that was hitting me like Tsunami. Each time it comes, i Would Grab Dh so tight with Loud scream. from this moment, I knew it's time to get to the hospital. i delayed not rushing down to hospital to avoid unnecessary jajaina examination. By 4:00am, we finally drove to hospital and on our way, Dh kept encouraging me to speak God's word at a point he held my hands thinking it would calm the pain heeeii na so I shout o(leave me alone) and beat him until he left me. when we got to the hospital gate, it was locked so we wait for 3mins before the security opened it. within that time I was shouting press that horn. press it, press it. I grabbed the steering and pressed the horn like crazy before the security man came and opened the gate. on getting to the reception, I couldn't stand was on the floor and shouting nurse come and help me. grabbing anyone and anything that passes by me after 5 mins a nurse came took me to delivery room, checked and said I had little time left. I was then admitted, Dh made all the necessary payments to get them started as he was told. while on admission bed I would shout Jesus help me, spoke in tongues, drag my hair, grab the next bed hmm Dh came back with some items after making the deposit. I was given drip,oxytocin. when the pain increased I was given pcm according to the nurse. while on the bed, my water broke and the pressure was much. so i called on the nurse. she said don't push. after 5mins the pressure was coming down so I called the nurse to come ooo I want to pupu heei I CNT hold it o heei so 2 nurses came, checked me and took me to the delivery room. I was given another drip and oxytocin of higher dosage. then I was asked to push. my baby's head was visible at the second push but later my baby refused to come out. according to the nurse he tried changing position while I was asked to push. oil and a fliud was poured on my jajaina to help out no way, more oxytocin was injected no way! i was cut mercilessly still no way! the nurses got tired of me but they didn't give up on me. then all the nurses, metrons and doctors on duty came into the delivery room to apply their expertise.hmmm was still pushing and with the help of 3 doctors and 5 nurses, baby victory came out stressed without tears! He was beaten severally. more drip and different fluid was injected into me to bring out the placenta that initially refused to come out. while it was ongoing I was praying in my mind. then finally the placenta came out. the nurse said congratulations to me. then bleeding started.the nurse used pad to wage it, was given an injection. then a doctor came in to stitch me. when the doctor came he started making calls and excused himself that he needed to settle some family dispute. after a while he returned and did the stitching. then I was asked to go back to my bed. when I stood up, I was seeing up side down. my whole body was turning me. I couldn't open my eyes well. then I was asked to lie down and wait then a wheel chair was brought to carry me to my bed space. on the side of my little one, he was admitted and varieties of test was ran on him, drugs were administered and we were discharged on Tuesday. on Wednesday night we went back to the hospital cause I was looking white and swollen from waist down. Doctor me and advised I use pillow to raise my legs. on Thursday baby and me went for immunization, got original birth certificate, did More test and was given drugs to be administered to him. Today baby victory is doing well. His name VICTORY is so significant in our lives. We TTCD for less than A year! Amidst doctors negative result reports, we came out victorious!! For all those in Ttc thread, I salute your courage!! God bless and be with you all!! You will share your testimonies soon. For all the waddling mamas God will make it easy for you all. There shall be no loss in Jesus Name. And to all my November mamas plus October people!!! I love you all. Thanks for all the incredible experiences we shared together. To the two cappos Anugod and pweetiebabe, thanks for a job Weldon!! Please those around Ajah/lekki axis of Lagos, today is baby victory's naming ceremony!! You're all cordially invited. Pm for details. Finally, my heartfelt gratitude goes to my ever loving precious husband that stood by me in the course of this journey. He actually introduced me to this forum. I can't thank him enough. God bless all the loving husbands in the world. Nothing gives you strength and joy to think you have him stand by you in the midst of pains and when you needed him most. Thank you!! Thank you!!! Please pardon my English grammar oooo thank you.

CC: Anugod
Cc: all November mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2017
It's foodie Saturday lemme go and buy efo nd ingredient...efo riro in a bit wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=HolySteph post=62273779]
Mama its true o! [/quote

have you been able to make the purchases?your best bet are Rumuomasi morning mkt(when you get to mkt junction ask the taxi ppl),mile 1 mkt or Oilmill mkt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2017
This ish is really getting petty like we are making dollars from it in this recession!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=LadySarah post=62276026][/quote]
Wow okay... Oilmill or rumuomasi can work for me. Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2017
Roseey0:

Mile 1 I think
Oh okay. Thank you so much I apprrciate. Tho its far from my route.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Wow I jst consume yam Nd egg now...dis yur egg get orisirisi ooh cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Pls ma, my aproko antenna has been permanently active since dis thread became rocketskied, pls can u tell me who d person is or even give me a clue embarassed
Roseey0:

Where is the genesis o
Let me keep myself busy today

See their aproko loving selves looking for more tatafo grin
The person has posted several posts here with main moniker, but I don't want to attack her further because to be honest I kind of liked her persona from reading her diary before, she came across as a sweet friendly woman so am surprised at what she did with her deactivated moniker.
Abeg mamas, don't vex for me, that's all I can say, I don't want the lady that was attacked to feel more upset by dragging that incident concerning her private life on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2017
Anugod:
We are grateful oh Lord, we are grateful oh Lord,
We are grateful for the things You have done,
We are grateful oh Lord!

Oya all the fighters, all the gbegboruns, all the gbogbo hormone mamas, grin make una clear road for Team November. cheesy

Just because it's our month! tongue

WEEKLY SUMMARY FOR TEAM NOVEMBER

This week, God blessed us with 4 additional babies, 3 girls and a boy. That brings our births so far to 8, with 6 girls and 2 boys. Out of 24 mamas, 8 have dropped, remaining 16. God will see the rest of us through. Amen.

1. sacredlily ported to 21st October, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
4. Mbliz delivered 4th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
5. dammyluv911 delivered 6th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
6. ebubenwaozo delivered 6th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
7. sweetlady4real delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
8. casler delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted :-

19. adezie _______ EDD 27th November, Team Pink.

Please mamas yet to drop, do reply let's know how you're doing. And mamas yet to submit BS, only one kiss for your lo and no kiss for you until you do tongue tongue
Drop your BA and BS and go register for the freebie sharp sharp.

I am still pushing it o. I have been doing everything; sex, pineapple s, walking, dancing, nipple stimulation,evening prime rose oil etc. I have started feeling pains since this week but still manageable.
Congratulations to all mamas that have birthed their little ones. Easy delivery to other waddling mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

Yes darling. I'm so much better now. I'll add you immediately.
Happy bumping

Thank God for that...wish you same too! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Foodie Saturday, come and eat

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
thotianna:

The person has posted several posts here with main moniker, but I don't want to attack her further because to be honest I kind of liked her persona from reading her diary before, she came across as a sweet friendly woman so am surprised at what she did with her deactivated moniker.
Abeg mamas, don't vex for me, that's all I can say, I don't want the lady that was attacked to feel more upset by dragging that incident concerning her private life on this thread.
why are u beating round d bush we all know it was ahnie remove sentiments abeg. she should just admit it and stop forming baddo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
bening its your life and your can make any decision. infact i believe ur attacker life is worst than urs. let her keep on decieving her self 4rm traning a spoilt child to struggling day by day. tor i don talk my own. ma su gudu su gudu.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
grabs popcorn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Mbliz:
BS!! BS!! *CAVEAT* Long Post!
Dear mamas, let me officially bring to you my Birth Story! I should have done this earlier but for the want of time. Please pardon me.

contractions started on Friday evening (3/11) at regular intervals of 10mins and 7mins respectively. DH got back from work by 9pm and when he saw me, he asked "are you contracting" I answered yes. he replied by asking if he should take me to the hospital? I said No!! I noticed he became so restless because he hasn't seen me in such pain althrough my pregnancy journey. He suspected that this Could be the real deal. So after a short while, I fixed dinner for him, took pineapple and watermelon after which i started purging. I used the toilet 3 consecutive times which was quite unusual . After much , we went to bed by 12am and slept for just 30 mins. I Couldn't with stand the hard contractions that was hitting me like Tsunami. Each time it comes, i Would Grab Dh so tight with Loud scream. from this moment, I knew it's time to get to the hospital. i delayed not rushing down to hospital to avoid unnecessary jajaina examination. By 4:00am, we finally drove to hospital and on our way, Dh kept encouraging me to speak God's word at a point he held my hands thinking it would calm the pain heeeii na so I shout o(leave me alone) and beat him until he left me. when we got to the hospital gate, it was locked so we wait for 3mins before the security opened it. within that time I was shouting press that horn. press it, press it. I grabbed the steering and pressed the horn like crazy before the security man came and opened the gate. on getting to the reception, I couldn't stand was on the floor and shouting nurse come and help me. grabbing anyone and anything that passes by me after 5 mins a nurse came took me to delivery room, checked and said I had little time left. I was then admitted, Dh made all the necessary payments to get them started as he was told. while on admission bed I would shout Jesus help me, spoke in tongues, drag my hair, grab the next bed hmm Dh came back with some items after making the deposit. I was given drip,oxytocin. when the pain increased I was given pcm according to the nurse. while on the bed, my water broke and the pressure was much. so i called on the nurse. she said don't push. after 5mins the pressure was coming down so I called the nurse to come ooo I want to pupu heei I CNT hold it o heei so 2 nurses came, checked me and took me to the delivery room. I was given another drip and oxytocin of higher dosage. then I was asked to push. my baby's head was visible at the second push but later my baby refused to come out. according to the nurse he tried changing position while I was asked to push. oil and a fliud was poured on my jajaina to help out no way, more oxytocin was injected no way! i was cut mercilessly still no way! the nurses got tired of me but they didn't give up on me. then all the nurses, metrons and doctors on duty came into the delivery room to apply their expertise.hmmm was still pushing and with the help of 3 doctors and 5 nurses, baby victory came out stressed without tears! He was beaten severally. more drip and different fluid was injected into me to bring out the placenta that initially refused to come out. while it was ongoing I was praying in my mind. then finally the placenta came out. the nurse said congratulations to me. then bleeding started.the nurse used pad to wage it, was given an injection. then a doctor came in to stitch me. when the doctor came he started making calls and excused himself that he needed to settle some family dispute. after a while he returned and did the stitching. then I was asked to go back to my bed. when I stood up, I was seeing up side down. my whole body was turning me. I couldn't open my eyes well. then I was asked to lie down and wait then a wheel chair was brought to carry me to my bed space. on the side of my little one, he was admitted and varieties of test was ran on him, drugs were administered and we were discharged on Tuesday. on Wednesday night we went back to the hospital cause I was looking white and swollen from waist down. Doctor me and advised I use pillow to raise my legs. on Thursday baby and me went for immunization, got original birth certificate, did More test and was given drugs to be administered to him. Today baby victory is doing well. His name VICTORY is so significant in our lives. We TTCD for less than A year! Amidst doctors negative result reports, we came out victorious!! For all those in Ttc thread, I salute your courage!! God bless and be with you all!! You will share your testimonies soon. For all the waddling mamas God will make it easy for you all. There shall be no loss in Jesus Name. And to all my November mamas plus October people!!! I love you all. Thanks for all the incredible experiences we shared together. To the two cappos Anugod and pweetiebabe, thanks for a job Weldon!! Please those around Ajah/lekki axis of Lagos, today is baby victory's naming ceremony!! You're all cordially invited. Pm for details. Finally, my heartfelt gratitude goes to my ever loving precious husband that stood by me in the course of this journey. He actually introduced me to this forum. I can't thank him enough. God bless all the loving husbands in the world. Nothing gives you strength and joy to think you have him stand by you in the midst of pains and when you needed him most. Thank you!! Thank you!!! Please pardon my English grammar oooo thank you.

CC: Anugod
Cc: all November mamas

Congratulations ma'am. God bless and keep your baby for you .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
sad cool let the show begin. i didnt open a moniker to bash any i 4got my former password and am sooo0 pissed off i had to open another. oshi rata ma ra yo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
But you bad oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
babylove01:
Foodie Saturday, come and eat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
thotianna:

I don go snup around small for family
But if fit no be who you are thinking o
The person may have been instigated by mama chibobo's advice but definitely didn't want to say hers there

Ha,
God should just help this my tatafo antenna

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
sanbol:
sad cool let the show begin. i didnt open a moniker to bash any i 4got my former password and am sooo0 pissed off i had to open another. oshi rata ma ra yo

how convenient!

can we please know your real monika so we know exactly who we are dealing with.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
sanbol:
hmmmmmm. Suddenly,u forgot ur password? Or u kuku opened new moniker to bash ahnie?
No hard feelings though!
sanbol:
bening its your life and your can make any decision. infact i believe ur attacker life is worst than urs. let her keep on decieving her self 4rm traning a spoilt child to struggling day by day. tor i don talk my own. ma su gudu su gudu.
Nawa ooooooo. This is too harsh naaaaaaa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
jazzyjazz:
grabs popcorn
Shift for me biko #balance very well with chilled Hollandia Yogurt#
Meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
sanbol:
why are u beating round d bush we all know it was ahnie remove sentiments abeg. she should just admit it and stop forming baddo
She wasn't the one plz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Fyngal1:

how convenient!

can we please know your real monika so we know exactly who we are dealing with.
madam my former moniker has nothing to do with it but if u really want to know i moniker is as old as debrief08, and i don old 4 nairaland sote i don do 10yrs anniversary.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2017
Spoilt child kwa?
Ok na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Roseey0:

She wasn't the one plz

You gat prove?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
katchycouture:

You gat prove?
I no get o

But then I thought about it
Why will she write something similar openly in the family section ,then come here anonymously?

It doesn't gel now
Obviously
She is not the one.

But whoever did that liked her post and agreed
But rather than drop hers there, chose to be anonymous in other not to be noticed.

Besides
Ahnie already said she isn't the one. Her own version of advise had been in the family thread long before Mrs nobody dropped hers here

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sanbol(f): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Roseey0:

She wasn't the one plz
ok if she wasnt the one she started It let her apologise to the lady and we can all move on. bt if na drama, am the queen of drama queens.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
kelizosuy:
But you bad oh embarassed embarassed embarassed

What I do nah!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
sanbol:
ok if she wasnt the one she started It let her apologise to the lady and we can all move on. bt if na drama, am the queen of drama queens.
Go to her thread na
B already acknowledged her post and they both accepted it's her decision to make
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Roseey0:

I no get o

But then I thought about it
Why will she write something similar openly in the family section ,then come here anonymously?

It doesn't gel now
Obviously
She is not the one.

But whoever did that like and post
But rather than drop hers there, chose to be anonymous in other not to be noticed.

Besides
Ahnie already said she isn't the one. Her own version of advise had been in the family thread long before Mrs nobody dropped hers here

Let's look at it this way, she called out benny in a way that wasn't proper atall, I believe she is a matured lady who knows good from bad, and what she did by calling benny out was definitely bad which means she knew what she was doing and she did it intentionally, so who ever called out benny had the same intention as ahnie.....

I have not said the person is ahnie ooooo but.....I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummykyrti(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
This thread finally brought me out of my nl sabbatical.... Osheey.... From one drama to another.... Babylove01 abeg izit starch and owo soup?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3811) (3812) (3813) (3814) (3815) (3816) (3817) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.