Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176409 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
talltosyne:

Ideal Weight for a 12month old baby is 10kg. And ur baby is less than 3months. If u r going I for this carrier, u may not use beyond a year. Although, baby tend to loose weight when they become very active like crawling, walking.

Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kareenakapur:
Big congrats to all the latest mum, may your the newborns bring more blessings to your family... Aamin

please maamas I need REVIEWS in this hospital especially when covered with NHIS...My hubbi is thinking of me registering there.
GROUP CHRISTIAN MEDICAL Hospital Airport road Mushasha Estate in warri, Delta state...

Thanks alot

I didn't want to say this here but seeing the name of this hospital has brought tears to my eyes already...

my sis lost her baby last week at that hospital.. worst of all is that, when they took the baby to the intensive care, nobody could explain to them what was actually wrong..baby didn't spend up to 24hrs on earth...oh lord its really really painful...

please everybody if you notice any coma in the hospital you are using, please because of God change immediately. because our lives and that of baby shouldn't be toyed with by some incompetent doctors/nurses...No matter the money abeg....its better to be alive and owe

may we not have any cause to grieve in our lives... And may God Almighty grant every expectant mom anywhere safe and healthy delivery... Aamin..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
rennylicious:
Glory be to God in the highest Amen.
My handsome bouncing spirit filled boy made his grand entrance on Monday at exactly 10.19pm.
Baby doing good mum and dad tremendously happy.

Congratulations ma'am Ameen Ameen .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Laureen007:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My wee man made his grand entrance at about 3:31pm today weighing in at 3.11kg thru VD with little tear. Baby and momma doing well. All glory to God. It finally ended in praise. I’m great full oh Lord. I wish the remaining mamas safe delivery
Congratulations ma'am May the Almighty bless him with the best of his blessings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
myrygurl:

.No matter the money abeg....its better to be alive and owe

may we not have any cause to grieve in our lives... And may God Almighty grant every expectant mom anywhere safe and healthy delivery... Aamin..

So sad!
Condolences to you and the family.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Roseey0:

Cramping is normal at this stage. But pls watch it.No super woman tendencies. Keep off your feet as much as yoi can. Take lots of water and your prenatal.
No worries
This will surely end with praise.
I too miscarried previously, na so ever little thing dey fear but I have found consolation with the word of God.
His will alone be done on us. Amen
Welcome onboard.
mama Rossy I just miscarried at 8 weeks+ this week on Tuesday, this is my 2nd one n I don't know what to do or when should I start to try again?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
@keeki pls pm me lets talk,I need a bag of potatoes.

Oshey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:
mama Rossy I just miscarried at 8 weeks+ this week on Tuesday, this is my 2nd one n I don't know what to do or when should I start to try again?

May God give you reasons to smile soonest.please rest your mind.make sure you run another test to rule out any remains of missed abortion.may God reward you with double.congratulations in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anugod:
My dear, I'm trying o. Mumsy's sisters are around, but they no fit change diaper lipsrsealed or do most of these mundane baby things. They assist with cooking, washing and other chores sha, but most baby work is left for mum. Just yesterday, she had to leave for somewhere important, my aunt now bathed baby. Whether she was using hot water to press her veejay(abi na to shape am undecided), me no know, I jus keep quiet make them no talk say I no get home training lipsrsealed
Time to wear diaper, she carry the one wey baby wear since, shocked say she never stain am, angry say she no get mind to throway unstained diaper. angry
Na there I jump from bed o, go discard the diaper carry new one.
Abi na the 'give her water, give her water' wey no let me rest? undecided
Bressmilk is flowing well, allow me do my ebf in peace, ayam not complaining, but no. angry Say bress na fufu, she need water to wash am down. grin
If she begin cry small, they wee say, bring water. Na in the night they sabi wake me to do my ebf. sad Give her water for night make I sleep na, no way angry undecided
But who am I to complain??

Ayam not ranting sha grin
this ya report af make me to laff well well dis afternoon, make God deliver us from all dese sabi untrained doctors nd nurses for our family, i pray i dont get such pipo around cos we go dig am till dem carry their bag go,,, u wee nor come nd spoil my reggae for me oooo, well done ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
@PatKing, thanks so much mama. What can i do ? Than to give thanks to God and to think she is a rainbow baby. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:

cry
So sorry Momma.
Praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetlady4real:
@PatKing, thanks so much mama. What can i do ? Than to give thanks to God and to think she is a rainbow baby. It is well.
Your mouth have said it.
Heavens has already confirmed this Blessing.
Welcome to your season of unending joy.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
sweetlady4real:
Good afternoon mamas and papas.

God's healing on ur princess ma, it makes me feel somehow seeing small children passing through this, take good care of her and u too, u need rest too, God be with u dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
@PatKing, thanks so much ma'am. I do appreciate.

@olalayo1710, I will definitely do. Amen ! Thanks so much ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:
oh my teamie, sorry for the loss, God will give u double for trouble,stay strong. u can go to hospital to know the reason for it to avoid future occurrence, u are in my prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:

I've miscarried twice so I know how you feel. Just make sure there's no remnants and start trying again when you have healed well. May God give you double for the trouble dear. E-hugs

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:

so sorry about this...more blessed ones will come to stay.
Try and rest well after a month u can try again....I learnt a woman is most fertile immediately after miscarriage.
it is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
PatKing:

So sad! Condolences to you and the family.
Amen
Thanks a lot dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
This is an update on our list

Present Cappo...we're thankful everything's fine,wehdone Ma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Graciouslara:
cry
So sorry about this sis
I think you need to work with a good gynecologists to guide you.
Was the first a first trimester miscarriage too?
Low progesterone is usually the first suspect for early miscarriage like this so pls, work with a good private gynea next time.
Once AF comes I think you can try again. But my doctor advised I take 2months off ttc so my system will heal up before trying again_that was because I was 5months gone when it happened , it felt like normal delivery.

Just be strong
Do the necessary investigation and take it one day at a time. We will all be mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnebu83(f): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
zaynie:

Cramping is normal and yet not normal.
The painful but bearable ones are normal, your baby is stretching your uterus to make space. The ones that makes your eye turn aren't, your uterus is contracting in order to expel it's content.

With your history, I think you need to see your Dr. Don't take any chances. Also do you know why the miscarriage occurred in the previous pregnancy? You might want to insist on a hormonal profiling and probably hormonal drugs.

Mama Zaynie! Thanks for your concern. The part of not being normal is what i experienced this morning, despite that i didn't feel any pain last night unlike before. I was cleaning the house this morning in order to prepare to go to the hospital; the next thing i see is blood so, i live everything am doing, take my bath and rush to hospital. I saw the Dr and explain everything to him. He examined me and gave me (PRIMOLUT N and FLAGYL TABLET) and told me that we should wait it out for three days, if the bleeding continues that i should come back for another text. I don't even know why this is happening to me, I'm really scared. But in all things let the word of God in Exodus 23:26 come to pass in my life and that of all other pregnant women in the whole world... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nnebu83:

Mama Zaynie! Thanks for your concern. The part of not being normal is what i experienced this morning, despite that i didn't feel any pain last night unlike before. I was cleaning the house this morning in order to prepare to go to the hospital; the next thing i see is blood so, i live everything am doing, take my bath and rush to hospital. I saw the Dr and explain everything to him. He examined me and gave me (PRIMOLUT N and FLAGYL TABLET) and told me that we should wait it out for three days, if the bleeding continues that i should come back for another text. I don't even know why this is happening to me, I'm really scared. But in all things let the word of God in Exodus 23:26 come to pass in my life and that of all other pregnant women in the whole world... Amen!
Stay off your feets too
Total bedrest_ I wonder why the doc didn't recommend this
Confess positively
God will see you true
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Roseey0:

Stay off your feets too
Total bedrest_ I wonder why the doc didn't recommend this
Confess positively
God will see you true
@Nnebu83
I totally agree with the above.
Take absolute bedrest, praying for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Cappo I am doing great Well done, i hail all
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
This is an update on our list.

curve....... Edd march 1
kekeakinwale.... Edd march 1
Happychildlove.......edd march 1/7
Soonest..........edd march 3
Elmaspeed.........EDD march 9
Showerses..........edd march 9 or 14
youngmommypat...... Edd march 10
Nifes ................EDD march 11
Deboniar............edd march 11
Fexcathy.............edd march 13
Aneeks...........edd march 15
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16
angelys.................Edd march 16
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22...XX
Temmy2103........edd march 23
piragirl........edd march 26
giftdiddy......... edd march 28
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29
Tunis24..............Edd march 29
Epudome............edd march 29
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29
Eniafelamo............edd march 31

Fruitfulbae (where are you sis? We haven't heard from you. Is everything alright?)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sebake(f): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
I don't know how this PM thing works,but mail me at
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
FloraEC:

I've miscarried twice so I know how you feel. Just make sure there's no remnants and start trying again when you have healed well. May God give you double for the trouble dear. E-hugs
amen,thank u so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
myrygurl:

so sorry about this...more blessed ones will come to stay.
Try and rest well after a month u can try again....I learnt a woman is most fertile immediately after miscarriage.
it is well with u.
amen, after a month!am glad to hear this,bks I tot is after 3 month according to what I read online....thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
sebake:

May God give you reasons to smile soonest.please rest your mind.make sure you run another test to rule out any remains of missed abortion.may God reward you with double.congratulations in advance.
amen, thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
PatKing:

cry So sorry Momma. Praying for you.
thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
olalayo1710:
oh my teamie, sorry for the loss, God will give u double for trouble,stay strong. u can go to hospital to know the reason for it to avoid future occurrence, u are in my prayers.
amen,My Doc.said said I should always hv bed rest due to the nature of my body, but last week weekend was my closed friend wedding of which hv been with her since Thursday but i didn't do any work except Friday night bridal shower and Saturday......He said that's what caused it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Roseey0:

cry
So sorry about this sis
I think you need to work with a good gynecologists to guide you.
Was the first a first trimester miscarriage too?
Low progesterone is usually the first suspect for early miscarriage like this so pls, work with a good private gynea next time.
Once AF comes I think you can try again. But my doctor advised I take 2months off ttc so my system will heal up before trying again_that was because I was 5months gone when it happened , it felt like normal delivery.

Just be strong
Do the necessary investigation and take it one day at a time. We will all be mothers.
I will do that, thanks for your concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.