Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142135 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
booqee:
sorry to draw u back.. but what is mhc, and "review from October" what is that about?

Which rock have you been living under?
Upon all my shout shout..... shocked

MHC= Mama's Helping Corner. Where mamas converge and give out items or sell at a token. Could be transferable skills too.

We had the first one in October ,so the review is like..... Journey so far grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
zaynie:

Which rock have you been living under?
Upon all my shout shout..... shocked

MHC= Mama's Helping Corner. Where mamas converge and give out items or sell at a token. Could be transferable skills too.

We had the first one in October ,so the review is like..... Journey so far grin
so sorry..its hard to keep up with the thread sometimes..hence i may have skipped some valuable info.. tha nks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
booqee:
so sorry..its hard to keep up with the thread sometimes..hence i may have skipped some valuable info.. tha nks

No problem mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
bolubej:

Good evening ma.i'd like to remind you of the UniAbuja enquires

Good evening sis. U still on m mind the person I told said during the week she will work on it as this is weekend. Hope it isn't late?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
opella:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

So grateful to God as our princess arrived yesterday 25/11/2017 around 11.15pm via VD weighing 4.3kg. mummy and baby doing great, daddy so happy.

Cc Cappo Anugod
Cc Liftedhands, I finally gave Ekene a birthday mate. Thanks for your prayers.

congratulations God's blessings and Protection upon her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mannymie01: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
lady25:

Lol. This my team mate need small cane o
Abeg na mtn and glo me dey use
cappo, don't worry, just load it, what are team mate for grin
lady25:

Lol. This my team mate need small cane o
Abeg na mtn and glo me dey use
cappo, don't worry, just load it, what are team mate for

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mannymie01: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
congrats @ opella, may God bless ur Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 12:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Good evening sis. U still on m mind the person I told said during the week she will work on it as this is weekend. Hope it isn't late?

ok then...looking forward
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 2:43am On Nov 27, 2017
YeyeObas5:

Amen. Thanks teamie.
How's Martins bobo. My Princess birthday is two days after her brother's naming
Ohhh!!! Wow....wishing her many more beautiful yrs to come.take it easy nd no strress urself too much o. Happy birthday to Princess.
Martins is doing gr8. Ĺooks like other teeth are abt to pop out soon.... God bless all our sweet mothers .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Good Morning gorgeous mamas, Let Us PRAY

In Jesus Name,eternal rock of ages,we thank you for the gift of life and how far you have helped us. We are grateful for your protection, provision and grace upon our lives and household, Please accept our thanks and praises In Jesus Name. We know even if the hairs on our body should turn into tongues,they still won't be enough to say thank you for all your miracles,signs and wonders. Dear lord,we are grateful.

We acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins,in our thoughts,words and deeds,any area we have fallen short of your glory, pls forgive us,blot out all our transgressions and write our names in the book of life,give us the grace to go and sin no more in Jesus Name.

Dear lord we commit our babies into your able hands ,we know that whatever is left is your mighty hands is secured. please lord secure them. We are not ignorant of the devices of the enemy and the wicked ones,so we pray that you almighty will fight on our behalf in Jesus Name. We pray that you perfect all that has to do with our babies growth,formation and development. They shall not be deformed or diseased in Jesus mighty name. All the organs of their bodies shall develop well and function perfectly from birth. We pray that all the food we eat and prenatals will suit them. God please strengthen us throughout this journey,do not leave us comfortless. Let your grace be enough for as many that are sick or going through Morning sickness. There shall shall be no loss of any kind in our midst. We all shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus Name.

Daddy,we pray that on our delivery day,you shall perfect all that concerns us and we shall deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus Name,nothing lost or broken. Before we travail,we shall be delivered of our bundles of joy. God please direct all the care givers present to administer the best care that suits us In Jesus Name. People shall gather round us to celebrate with us and as many that have seen us in this pregnant state shall see us carry and back our babies in Jesus Name.

We pray for all families represented here,that you lord will meet us all at the point of our needs, as many that are going through one challenge or the other that you lord will make a way out for them.
Please lord,uphold our homes and keep strange women far away from our territories.

We pray for all our mamas that have given birth that their Los will forever be sources of joy to their household.
We remember all our TTC mamas,we speak life to their wombs and decree in the name of Jesus Christ that you'll give them reasons to rejoice and join us on this thread before the year runs out.

We pray against bad dreams and night mares in Jesus Name,they will never be our portion.

We declare this week open in the name of the father,and of the son and of the Holy spirit. Good tidings is ours,evil shall be far away from us.
Thank you Jesus for answering all our Prayers.

In Jesus the most precious Name we have prayed

AMEN!!!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2017
rollykotex:

In Jesus Name,eternal rock of ages,we thank you for the gift of life and how far you have helped us. We are grateful for your protection, provision and grace upon our lives and household, Please accept our thanks and praises In Jesus Name. We know even if the hairs on our body should turn into tongues,they still won't be enough to say thank you for all your miracles,signs and wonders. Dear lord,we are grateful.

We acknowledge ourselves as sinners as we come to your throne of mercy to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins,in our thoughts,words and deeds,any area we have fallen short of your glory, pls forgive us,blot out all our transgressions and write our names in the book of life,give us the grace to go and sin no more in Jesus Name.

Dear lord we commit our babies into your able hands ,we know that whatever is left is your mighty hands is secured. please lord secure them. We are not ignorant of the devices of the enemy and the wicked ones,so we pray that you almighty will fight on our behalf in Jesus Name. We pray that you perfect all that has to do with our babies growth,formation and development. They shall not be deformed or diseased in Jesus mighty name. All the organs of their bodies shall develop well and function perfectly from birth. We pray that all the food we eat and prenatals will suit them. God please strengthen us throughout this journey,do not leave us comfortless. Let your grace be enough for as many that are sick or going through Morning sickness. There shall shall be no loss of any kind in our midst. We all shall carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus Name.

Daddy,we pray that on our delivery day,you shall perfect all that concerns us and we shall deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus Name,nothing lost or broken. Before we travail,we shall be delivered of our bundles of joy. God please direct all the care givers present to administer the best care that suits us In Jesus Name. People shall gather round us to celebrate with us and as many that have seen us in this pregnant state shall see us carry and back our babies in Jesus Name.

We pray for all families represented here,that you lord will meet us all at the point of our needs, as many that are going through one challenge or the other that you lord will make a way out for them.
Please lord,uphold our homes and keep strange women far away from our territories.

We pray for all our mamas that have given birth that their Los will forever be sources of joy to their household.
We remember all our TTC mamas,we speak life to their wombs and decree in the name of Jesus Christ that you'll give them reasons to rejoice and join us on this thread before the year runs out.

We pray against bad dreams and night mares in Jesus Name,they will never be our portion.

We declare this week open in the name of the father,and of the son and of the Holy spirit. Good tidings is ours,evil shall be far away from us.

AMEN!!!

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Pregnancy Prayers.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futureday(f): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Amen,thanks for the prayers
rollykotex:

AMEN!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Good morning people, I trust we are all doing well. Mama, babies, bump and dad's?

Just a quick reminder to all November mamas not to forget to enter the competition if interested in winning the cloth nappy gift.

Thanks to those who have entered.
Make sure you check your email for the confirm subscription message and click confirm. If you do not confirm we won't receive it on our side.

Deadline is midnight on the 5th of December.

God bless y'all

AlphaHandMaiden:
Good morning, mamas and papas in the house.

Happy new month, and may November bring untold blessings to us and our households!

So my dear people, here is the final information on what is on offer:

1 Cloth Nappy Gift Pack (Worth up to N13,000 delivery inclusive) contents include:

1 one-size diaper/ Nappy cover
1 Pack Bamboo inserts - Containing a large and small insert
1 Infant size prefold nappy (up to 9 kg)
1 snappi fastener
2 cloth wipes (1 small + 1 Large)

TO QUALIFY:

you must be on either October, November or December 2017 EDD roll calls ( allowances for porters and late arrivals have been made)

You delivery dates must fall between 1st of November - 30th November 2017 - both dates inclusive

BA on NL preggy thread

Only open to Nigeria Residents

Any interested mamas and papas that qualify can enter for a chance to win this gift pack please register your detail in the link below:

http://eepurl.com/c3NZqj

ENTRY DEADLINE:
All entries to be received by midnight 5th December 2017- this is to allow any mums with a November 30th delivery a chance to enter after a period of recovery.

Winner will be selected at Random and announced on the thread and via email shortly after.

Gift pack will be delivered after confirmation has been made. So please ensure that the address you use is a proper postal address.

PLEASE NOTE: if the winner happens to be a"recent Joiner" to the roll calls, proof of actual November birth may be requested.

I wish you all a smooth pregnancy and swift and safe delivery.

cc Team captains: Anugod, Lady25

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
rollykotex:

AMEN!!!

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Please my able mamas, i am taking only the routine drugs like Ferrous,Bco,calcium,folic Acid and Vit C which they give us every Antenatal visit but i heard that Omega 3 is very good, please can you suggest the best Omega 3 to buy and add to the above drugs. thank you in anticipation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
showerses:
Please my able mamas, i am taking only the routine drugs like Ferrous,Bco,calcium,folic Acid and Vit C which they give us every Antenatal visit but i heard that Omega 3 is very good, please can you suggest the best Omega 3 to buy and add to the above drugs. thank you in anticipation
You can check out Puritan's pride omega 3 .... I learnt it contains no mercury. please be very careful with fish oils.... google the one's safe in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shadeadu:
I hope you all remember me in my previous posts, wanna ask if its possible one gets pregnant after barely one months of having 2evacuations done cos I feel funny ATM.Thanks

Yes is very very possible OR your hormones is yet to balance. Go for test and be very positive. I had three miscarriages and this last one stayed when it was least expected. So treat whatever cause but if its chromosomal, you have little or no control over it. All you need is some supplements to boost your egg like Ubiquiol, DHEA but work with your doctor.The viable egg that will stay will stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Thank you Lilliesbud12, that is why i asked here so that anyone can recommend the one she has used or using that is good, i no want ask goggle lol
Lilliesbud12:

You can check out Puritan's pride omega 3 .... I learnt it contains no mercury. please be very careful with fish oils.... google the one's safe in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
iomoge2:

Lol
I remember when i was given a chair at the office.
Lol.
Zoe was almost 3 months...

Lol.
Enjoy joor

LMAO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER WEEK (Heart full of Praise)

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (22WEEKS OR 5MONTHS AND 3DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

NAMES EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)
5) Anistef ------------- ??/??/?(?)
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS)
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?)
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
15) portable4real------02/05/2017(LMP)

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.
Oya gist how is this phase is treating u? Me, having fun but lack of appetite but when am hungry, I can demolish a house cheesy.
And my laziness is now topnotch lipsrsealed reason I didn't do roll call week. Am sorry (in my DD voice).
I even attended two parties during d weekend and church wink (after weeks of not stepping out apart from work and hospital)
Oya let's share our second trimester experience.

Roseey0 mama...I saw you mention, don't mind me, I was replying you in my mind but to type na war. How are u doing.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
rollykotex:

AMEN!!!

amen,i receive,its settled,we will all testify

amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bs! Bs!! Bs!!!

Am sorry it coming late, my baby disturbs a lot
But I won't forget to share the testimony.
Am a first time mum and I don't know how it feels but God made it easy for me.
I took in Feb without knowing that I was pregnant, no ms,no sign till I missed my period march, two weeks after the date I decided to go for PT and it came out positive. Nausea started by April and vomiting was something else.
Fast forward to 38th weeks when I went for Anc I was palpated and the matron said my baby's head is engaged and that I should come back the nxt thursday if I didn't feel any sign.
On Monday 2am I felt sharp pain followed with water dripping from my vj, that was when I know that am in for the real thing. We left for the hospital by 6am when I was checked, I was still 2cm. That was how I endured the labor till 4.07pm when my prince popped out crying his lungs out after 2 pushing.
I bless God we are healthy and sound till today.

Bs submitted.
Cc Anugod.

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
rollykotex:

AMEN!!!
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
na wah oh... I haff missed this thread oh angry angry embarassed embarassed
Where's my oniovoh curvilicious
Proudmom38 nko
Aunty Completey bawoni?
Mami Patking how's bumping na?

Cc all mamas.

Happy bumping to you all and supernatural birth also kiss kiss kiss
Princess Adele sends her love kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Proudmom38 nko
Aunty Completey bawoni?

Cc all mamas.

Mummy Adele,
I dey, Bumping well by His grace.
It's a busy Monday... still pulling through.
Thank you for checking on me.
Kisses to my Baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
#TeamApril2018
teampositivity cheesy
teamGod'sown cheesy
teamnoloss cheesy

It's a brand new week!!!!
How are we all doing?
How are the Bumps?
Sure we are bumping amazingly!!!
Enjoy the Best phase of Pregnancy #2ndtrimester

Anyone with an update on our records?
If none... give this post 17 LIKES.

Baba God got our back.
Rock your bumps!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
ebubenwaozo:
Bs! Bs!! .
Congratulations ma'am. God bless your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
Proudmom38 nko
Aunty Completey bawoni?

Cc all mamas.

I dey o. Insomnia has been dealing with me for over a week now. Btw, I sold my phone, but you can reach me on the 2nd line. How is my princess doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MrsJohnson2020(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.