Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222237 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2017
mumsgirl27:

olalayo1710 :ur craving is on d high side o sis, try to reduce ur eba eating like am doing, I don't think it has any effect on LO especially if eating with nutritious soup.

thanks mama, will try and reduce to once a day, though I take fruits and some other proteinous food.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 3:20am On Dec 20, 2017
PatKing, thotianna, cute bump u got. Awesomama, me miss d bump, easy delivery to u and us all

lady25, and spicy128, congrats to u mamas, may your children give u joy always.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by inspirational93: 4:26am On Dec 20, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files and related courses on any topic(health,wellness,pregnancy,baby etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2017
lady25, and spicy128, congrats, may your children give u joy unlimited.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
PatKing:

Oh ohhh... sorry dearie.
Read about the calcium on the internet, will wait to ask in my next appointment.
Glad you found a natural remedy....
It is well with us.

NB... PLS "Don't fall out Baby with your plenty sleep ohh grin cheesy grin
Smart girl!

Lols. Yes ma but it's not my fault n.a.. it is her baby dat has turn me to sleepy sleepy.husby has given up on my sleepiness. One minute,we are gisting ,d next minute am off to dream land. But from 2am to 5am,dat sleep will disappear and I will be walking around d house looking for something to snack on.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2017
temmy2103:

Dunno about 2nd o but I don't think they'll on the 26th too. My appointment was on 25th but it was moved by 2 weeks cos of Xmas and new year
Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Spicy128:
Hello house, I just delivered the most wonderful gift in the world not long ago, my princess weighs 3.4kg through vd blessed be to the name of the Lord
Congratulations ma may Almighty God protect you,baby and provide for Daddy too amin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning mas!
Unbehalf of every ATC mama & papa i want us all on the preggy thread to go to the ATC thread and pour them a prayer like never before. because i remember how frustrated i was at this time last year. Our atc sisters must experience motherhood next by God's grace.

Shalom

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2017
tutulicious:

Good day ma, you are not alone on the muscle pull have been getting it almost 2 months back. In the mornings when i stretch next thing is muscle pull then i will scream and DH will ask me to kept still don't move your leg it's so painful he will rub it until it stops, now i have learnt i never move the leg as soon as i feel the muscle pull and it helps a lot i just know to get a leg massage.

Thank you for the mention, I will try popping in more I have few time to be with my phone due to my work schedule. And I Pray for a stress free pregnancy for you, me, our teamee and all pregnant mamas on this thread.

My dear Teamy,
Happy to read from you.
Glad Bump is doing great too.

That massage hurts me more ohhh... I just wait for my ointment to set in... or Hubby is been too hard on the leg.
Babe, the muscle pull sabi oh... why night only? Even on the internet, can't explain why. It is well with us.

Take that time consuming job easy, stay strong.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Oliran:

Thank you ma.
You're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Whyterose:
Good morning buriful mamas. Reporting live for team April. EDD is 12th April 2018.Pls capo take note.

Momma!
Oh Momma!!
Whyterose!!!
May your coming into this house #TeamApril2018 continue to be joyous...
We are more than happy to have you.
We are God's own team!!!
God got us!!!!
We shall all carry our Babies alive with Daddy rejoicing with plenty money.

#TeamApril2018
Come and receive our own...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2017
olalayo1710:
PatKing, thotianna, cute bump u got. Awesomama, me miss d bump, easy delivery to u and us all

lady25, and spicy128, congrats to u mamas, may your children give u joy always.

Amen.
Amen...
Thank you momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Whyterose:
Good morning buriful mamas. Reporting live for team April. EDD is 12th April 2018.Pls capo take note.

Congratulations and welcome back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2017
#TeamApril2018 updated list!
Welcoming Whyterose kiss
@Bibeetee, @Splendor1, you have a Birth day Buddy.

1. Amy43..............EDD 01/04/2018(??)
2. Lilliesbud12.....EDD 3-5/04/2018 (XX)
3. Tutulicious.......EDD 07/04/2018(??)
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/2018(??)
5. Bibeetee...........EDD 12/04/2018(XY)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/2018(??)
7. Whyterose........EDD 12/04/2018(??)
8. Graciamore .....EDD 14/04/2018(??)
9. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/2018(??)
10. Mumplenty.......EDD 18/04/2018(??)
11. PatKing.............EDD 19/04/2018(XX)
12. Wifeysist .......EDD 20/04/2018(??)
13. Omonifamily..EDD 21/04/2018(??)
14. Sysengr...........EDD 23/04/2018(XX)
15. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/2018(??)
16. PrincessKF......EDD 25/04/2018(??)
17. Hafsat24.........EDD 27/04/2018(??)
18. Prettymaxy.....EDD 27/04/2018(??)
19. MumIbeji.........EDD 28/04/2018(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2017
Purelady:
talltosyne and pweetibabe, am also.from Ondo State Owo, I can speak the dialect very well, good to meet you all, my father's mother is from Akure too.
Yes o,I talk an say ONDO BABES ROCK, you are talltosyne are from owo, heart u scatter babes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Beautiful morning and compliments of the season to you all, reporting for team May. EDD: 06/05/18. Glad to be part of this great family. Cheers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2017
olalayo1710:
PatK.ing, thotianna, cute bump u got. Awes..mama, me miss d bump, easy delivery to u and us all

Amen,thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017
mamadsquare:
I've laughed soo much this morning that my tummy hurts.
Check this out:
https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/12/toke-makinwa-advice-man-whose-wife-pregnant-another-man/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Am glad to see that even female celebrities are speaking against the rubbish advice women get when their husbands sleep around.
Cook his favorite food ni,
watch war room kor. The thing is even reducing on Nairaland, in the past it was standard to blame wives for husband cheating. (Why didn't she pay him attention and look sexy etc etc.)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Hello beautiful women, congratulations to all those that have delivered. To those counting days and hours it will end in praise.
Pls team June captain register me oh.
@Feddy, I have being seeing you around have you registered.
# happy to be back

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2017
October 2017 mamas, How are you and Lo Hope you didn't forget to go for the 3rd shot of your Tatanus injection. I am sure vigilante will make many to forget. Cc:Cappo pweetiebabe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2017
You are welicome!
tosinwill:
Beautiful morning and compliments of the season to you all, reporting for team May. EDD: 06/05/18. Glad to be part of this great family. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamadsquare: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2017
thotianna:

Am glad to see that even female celebrities are speaking against the rubbish advice women get when their husbands sleep around.
Cook his favorite food ni,
watch war room kor. The thing is even reducing on Nairaland, in the past it was standard to blame wives for husband cheating. (Why didn't she pay him attention and look sexy etc etc.)

I'm guessing the reason she cheated is the fact that he wears one boxer for a week, doesn't shave his armpit or pubis, now has a pot belly, the list is endless cheesy
May God change this their african masochistic thoughts.
Women should accept it because the assumption is that they caused it but if the table is turned, then their yeye ego will be bruised and the marriage will be over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2017
mamadsquare:

I'm guessing the reason she cheated is the fact that he wears one boxer for a week, doesn't shave his armpit or pubis, now has a pot belly, the list is endless cheesy
May God change this their african masochistic thoughts.
Women should accept it because the assumption is that they caused it but if the table is turned, then their yeye ego will be bruised and the marriage will be over.
They know they are wrong whenever they cheat jare, its just very hard for a typical egomaniac nigerian man to go and apologize to his wife and show remorse when he can easily blame the woman and go scot free instead.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
angeltolly:
October 2017 mamas, How are you and Lo Hope you didn't forget to go for the 3rd shot of your Tatanus injection. I am sure vigilante will make many to forget. Cc:Cappo pweetiebabe
we are fine oo our third shot is new year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=SULPHUROXIDE post=63432872]Mamas please i have been a shadow of myself since morning,headache,body pain,plus stomach tighten,mouth is bitter,nauseated,etc,i have been using pcm since morning,but i cant take it anymore,i am 32weeks4days gone and i have treated malaria like 3to4 times since conception , my matron said i cant

a doctor said pregnant some. shouldn't take pcm at this stage as it delays labour.except if a doctor prescribed it.so pls don't load yourself with more pcm ko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
SULPHUROXIDE:
Mamas please i have been a shadow of myself since morning,headache,body pain,plus stomach tighten,mouth is bitter,nauseated,etc,i have been using pcm since morning,but i cant take it anymore,i am 32weeks4days gone and i have treated malaria like 3to4 times since conception , my matron said i cant take anything again till i put to bed,i should take glucose water please mum and health practitioners in the house what can i use.

Your matron is literally a nurse. She’s not a doctor. It’s not in her place to decide what medication you need for malaria.

Malaria as we all know if left untreated is dangerous - both for pregnant and non-pregnant women.

Please go and see your doctor. He will recommend the necessary malaria tests and weigh all options before deciding on the right medication to give you based on the age of your pregnancy.

It’s actually safer for a pregnant woman to take medication for malaria than to leave it untreated. Leaving it untreated puts the lives of the mother and baby at risk.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
angeltolly:
My third shot is dis month but I think I will take it next year wen we go for our 10weeks immunisation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by loistee: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello mama's, am here to register myself, Am on my second missionary journey, team August 2018 by the special grace of God.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Good day mamas, pls do we have Jumia consultants in d house or does anyone knows a reliable one?
Kindly recommend for me plz... ...............It's urgent sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
loistee:
Hello mama's, am here to register myself, Am on my second missionary journey, team August 2018 by the special grace of God.
You are welcome
#teamAugust
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=keeki post=63452734][/quote] Epele ma, just see a doctor, don't mind the matron. I treated malaria severally during pregnancy too,even typhoid. koko is to be given something that is safe for baby and without contraindications. take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.