Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170656 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
You still fit move the leg, me I no even fit. All I know is dat it's days are numbered (lol)
Thanks
tutulicious:

Good day ma, you are not alone on the muscle pull have been getting it almost 2 months back. In the mornings when i stretch next thing is muscle pull then i will scream and DH will ask me to kept still don't move your leg it's so painful he will rub it until it stops, now i have learnt i never move the leg as soon as i feel the muscle pull and it helps a lot i just know to get a leg massage.

Thank you for the mention, I will try popping in more I have few time to be with my phone due to my work schedule. And I Pray for a stress free pregnancy for you, me, our teamee and all pregnant mamas on this thread.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations to all the mommas that have birthed their LOs and to we all waddling mommas, may God Almighty see us through it all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
Spicy128:
Hello house, I just delivered the most wonderful gift in the world not long ago, my princess weighs 3.4kg through vd blessed be to the name of the Lord

A big congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

Welcome back. Your spaceship na beta one cheesy I'll edit it
Tnx, Cappo. God is our strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Stretch marks don kuku come out for the belle sad after all I did to avoid them. Its well.. Its all for the joy of the angel growing in me.

From 61kg to 81kg.. Abeg who send me work to dey eat like glutton. Third trimester is not funny. Swollen feet, Severe waist pains, skin stretching, heartburn(occasionally tho), heat(the weather isn't friendly), black neck, sleepless nights cus of body pains. Jan pls come fast.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whiteprince(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pls who knows postinor10 I need info on how it works and how to use it pls

Note:-its not postinor1 or postinor2 but postinor10(ten tab in a sachet)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
wonderful mama... today is my birthday. am sorry it's coming late. have been attending to a emergency since I left work. I just entered my house and feeling guilty for entering late. no time to even cook for my husband. I thank God I touched a life sha...

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
I feel the time is drawing near. my bracton hicks comes with a sensation in my vjay.
I will be 37 weeks by saturday, Lord pls make it easy for me and other mamas.
congratulations to lady25 and other mamas that has delivered.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2017
Lagos people,

This is up for grabs

See link below on how to enter to win this free christmas bauble cake.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1507119369324500&id=479891665380614

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2017
I don miss dis house die. Team February how una dey? I dey village since on Sunday. Do we have any new comer? Pls mention me if there is because i will not have time to read tru pages.

Team December how ministery they move. Congratulations to those that have birthed their LO. For those yet to, easy delivery to us all.

It's my grandma burial and we are all invited.

Nwanneukwu's where are we?

Cc soonest Bomgirl hotmama

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2017
lioha:
I don miss dis house die. Team February how una dey? I dey village since on Sunday. Do we have any new comer? Pls mention me if there is because i will not have time to read tru pages.

Team December how ministery they move. Congratulations to those that have birthed their LO. For those yet to, easy delivery to us all.

Woow! This is indeed celebration of life. I wish i travelled home., na anambra get me this xmas (husband's side).
Ya gazie nkeoma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:
wonderful mama... today is my birthday. am sorry it's coming late. have been attending to a emergency since I left work. I just entered my house and feeling guilty for entering late. no time to even cook for my husband. I thank God I touched a life sha...
happy birthday, you look Portable4real cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Lady25 congratulations
Beautifulrosa how far ne
Today is 20th o
Edd is 31th
Am scared with lady25 story
It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gechyy2(f): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Do you feel depressed during pregnancy or after birth? you need to read this...
http://www.womanlycare.com/how-to-deal-with-baby-blues-or-postpartum-depression-after-a-c-section/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2017
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Dec31st
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:09am On Dec 21, 2017
YorubaWoman:
Lady25 congratulations
Beautifulrosa how far ne
Today is 20th o
Edd is 31th
It is well
Scared ke . Lailai. Dont be. I would gladly go through it 10 times over to have my son . It is worth it and its usually over before you know it. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2017
lady25:

Scared ke . Lailai. Dont be. I would gladly go through it 10 times over to have my son . It is worth it and its usually over before you know it. kiss kiss kiss
Hmmm
Tnx for the encouragement
I cant wait smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2017
lioha:
I

Cc soon.est Bomgirl hotma.ma

Nwanneukwu, no village for me o! My only break at work na 25th and 26th.
It will be a success. Onye nweanyi gba gi ume. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2017
I laff in Latin, u can say dat again (GLADLY go 10 TIMES). Another registration coming soon from Lady25 I will surely c to dis. Am on ur case.
lady25:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:
Happy birthday to you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
ElmaSpeed:

My dear, work plus 3 kids is not a recipe for lots of free time grin
Pls don't risk your life. If cs is safer for u, do am o. We will testify

Thank you cappo,abt 3 kids and work i can imagine,only me plus work and hubby for now sef 24hr in a day is not enough for us,and i am planning for half a team(6kids) lolz
abt the cs,i just want to try all options ni,i hate being limited to just one options.but i wll follow my dr's instructions religiously.

SMOOTH AND SAFE DELIVERY TO US ALL

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
khaite23:
I laff in Latin, u can say dat again (GLADLY go 10 TIMES). Another registration coming soon from Lady25 I will surely c to dis. Am on ur case.
Lol. Na joke o. I jump am pass o. Team 2021 grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:

Happy Birthday mama!
Age with grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YorubaWoman: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
Beautifulrosa how are u?

Mamas
The normal whitish discharge has changed to bloody o
What is happening lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:

hapi bday many more yrs wit lot of cash
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:

Ur moniker really suit u grin
Happy birthday ma, I wish u many more prosperous years on earth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2017
portable4real:

Happy birthday MA, wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2017
YorubaWoman:
Beautifulrosa how are u?

Mamas
The normal whitish discharge has changed to bloody o
What is happening lipsrsealed

You're almost der mama, think that's the bloody show
Sabi mamas will shook mouth
Beautifulrosa how body
Iyam still waiting for this boy to give me sign o
We're 39weeks today

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
lady25:
BIRTHSTORY
My Edd was on the 17th of December before then the gynaecologist had already told me that if my baby doesnt come before that day i should come on tuesday(19th) so we can decide if i was to be induced or operated upon. On monday (18th) at 9pm just as i was preparing for bed my water broke . Immediately mother and father in law took me to the hospital. On getting to the labour ward vaginal examination was carried out and i was just a finger tip dialated so i was sent to the labour ward. The contractions started; each one was more severe than the last. A doctor came around 10.30 carried out VE and said i was 2cm dialated. she then did a membrane sweep(it was like going to hell and coming back). I laboured all through the night. My mother in law was such a sweetheart through out the night she didnt blink an eyelid , she was reading the rosary ,praying over me nd she rubbed my back through each contraction. Fast forward to 9am in the morning ve was carried out result was 3cm i wanted to cry o. I started talking to my mil that i want cs(she's a midwife in the same hospital so she can make it happen). She kept pleading withb me that i was making progress but i didnt even listen to her i kept begging for cs. 12noon doctor came again i was 4cm, the new broke my heart. The contractions was like my waist would break,like 10 men were hitting me with sticks. I increased the tempo of my plea. I begged everyone who cared to listen that i couldnt take the pain anymore and they should plead with my parents inlaw to take me to the theater. At this point my mil started crying. She couldnt stand it again so she went and stood in a corner. Her collegues came and started urging me to bear it and also to walk around a bit. Walk ke! That na death sentence o! They ended forcing me. We walked for about 10 minutes then VE was repeated: 7cm. I was then taken back to the labour ward. It was then i knew that labour pain is not from this planet. The contractions became more frequent and painful(like 2 minutes in between). I was checked again 8cm. After few minutes each contraction came with an urge to poo. I started shouting that i want to use the toilet. They then took me to the delivery room,hang leg up and the midmife said anything u want to do,do it here,poo every poo o! She then told me to poo with every contraction. I knew the end was near, i pushed like my life depended on it. After several attempts i was given a tear and my son came out. The relief was heavenly, the joy was divine, my son was placed on me i started laughing i couldnt contain the joy. My son arrived at exactly 2.35pm and weighed 3.4kg.
Your BS is so real like i was there...Congrats once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lady25, congrats... The part where u said u started laughing got me. Mehn, labour pains isn't anyone's mate...

Lioha, nwanne madu, na work things oh as we no dey even go for break even on holidays. By God's grace the ceremony would go well. Compliments dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
lioha:

cappo i af missed uu, i yam fine ooo,,, God dey,,, i dey luk feb like say na next week, i cnt wait

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
YorubaWoman:
Lady25 congratulations
Beautifulrosa how far ne
Today is 20th o
Edd is 31th
It is well

My sister that her BS scared me no be small o. My other friend that is not on this platform also gave birth some days back. Hers was through induction, na so I go dey ask her how the thing be. Omo! She said it's like going thru hell. I fear o.
Make I talk true... Much as am expecting, I am really afraid of how it will all turn out. But my mum is not even saying anything. All she does is just laugh and laugh wen I ask her anything angry. Which kind mama be that?

Bet the fear na coded fear... Na so I dey form jagaban for hubs inside house make d man sef no start to fear.

My sister. Only God can do it for us. It will end in praise!
Lady25 congrats again!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.