Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124169 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mothers pls ensure u check ur baby tongue. When d baby is crying check if d tongue is going up, if it does'nt pls tk d baby to any health centre dey will free wht is hooking d tongue, d tin is usually under d tongue. If d baby grows up wit it, his or her speech will be affected and it will be too late then. Took mine thr 2day.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Godmother:
Experienced mamas, I thoway salute o. Hope we are all pushing well.

I wanted to find out how long to wait after a CS before trying for a baby again. My did turned 14 months some days back and I would love to have another baby.

Pls don't jump and pass o. God bless you all and easy, blissful pregnancy to all waddling mamas
My sister had cs for her first baby and she took in for her second baby while her first baby was just 10months. Her doctor said she was good to go. Today she and her two sons are doing fine. I don't think there is any problem except your doctor recommends otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
proudmom38:
@Aneeks thank God for His faithfulness! Your testimony shall be permanent! Congrats.

Amen,thanks Ma...may He do same and more for you...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
PatKing:
#TeamApril2018
Looking for my Teamies...
Week 26th Dec-02nd Jan 2018.
No roll call this week, but want to end the year with our complete Teamies. Please let the 6 listed Teamies below give us a befitting Season greetings...

1. Euphorbia- last post Oct 5th,
Hope MS is not what is keeping you away from us ? Please we want to hear from you.

2. Splendor1- last seen Nov 22nd angry,
Momma, we want to know all is well with our Teamy.

3. Graciamore- last seen Nov 28th,
Momma, I dey see you drive past us with other threads lipsrsealed, please stop by to identify with us. How is Bumping?

4. Mumplenty- last seen Nov 14th,
Hello Momma, you have disappeared oh .
Please we want to know how you are doing?
Praying all is well.

5. Omonifamily- last seen Nov 12th,
Oh Momma!
How are you?
#TeamApril2018 missed you cry .
How is the Bump?
Am sure you are doing good.

6. Crystalzoe- last seen Nov 15th,
Pretty active Momma, except identifying with us #TeamApril2018 sad ,
please can you stop by to say "am fine?"... Please?

We miss you so much.

Thanks cappo and teamies
We are doing well. It's just been a whirlwind of activities and me forgetting my password - I don't want a rocket like wahala here wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
heroinqc:
Coach Coach. As i no gree share d moni with u, e dey pain u die say apprentice wan big pass madam. See am e still dey beg for nsala soup. Na wa 4u o, y ur longa throat dey like dis na. Ok no vex next time wl share wit u.

Oh my jinglez grin grin grin..I just de book down for the future nsala soup wey you go soon cook with the money wey u go kolobi from us again.because I no say u wee soon pull sontin Big this one that you have changed your writing pattern.by the way,if you won't mind,I would like to have your bank account details,I want to deposit a large chunk of my recent accumulated FATs from my body into your acct.manage the FATS for now,use it judiciously. I'd send more Fats soonest.

Happy Xmas sweetheart...from your favourite caring neighbour with excessive fats!
its the COUNTS that THOUGHTS.

heroinqc my nigress grin grin
I dey gbadu you!my warmest regards!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
heroinqc:
Mothers pls ensure u check ur baby tongue. When d baby is crying check if d tongue is going up, if it does'nt pls tk d baby to any health centre dey will free wht is hooking d tongue, d tin is usually under d tongue. If d baby grows up wit it, his or her speech will be affected and it will be too late then. Took mine thr 2day.

I have seen quite a number of mature adults talking like Nokia ringtones, so its because of this tongue tied issues.does it mean that those peeps with this challenges didn't cry when de were born?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2017
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.

76 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Roseeyo how are you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 12:19am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2017
Splendor1:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks cappo and teamies
We are doing well. It's just been a whirlwind of activities and me forgetting my password - I don't want a rocket like wahala here wink

cheesy cheesy
Glad you didn't "rocket style"... funny Momma.

My dear Teamy, glad to have you sound and healthy entering 2018.
Thanks for watching over the Bump!
God got you.
Compliments of the season. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Awesome God!
The Queen has Birthed!!
Big Congratulations to you.
God bless you, and your Son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
congratulations, God bless your sweet baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
Congratulations mama. God bless ur son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:42am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Congrats mama... May he be a source of blessing to your family.. Amen

28th was supposed to be my EDD embarassed cry
The same God that did it for you will also do it for me... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chii8(f): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Hola
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Please tell me what I need to know about blighted ovum
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2017
adedayoa2:
Please tell me what I need to know about bilated ovum
A blighted ovum occurs from an empty yolk sac..... The fertilized egg attaches to the uterus but fails to develop as the body senses it's has some abnormalities and will not form a healthy baby...
As such it fails to develop....
The woman will experience early pregnancy symptoms as the early placenta can continue to grow without the baby for a while....
It can be categorized as a type of miscarriage.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
wowwww congrats sassyangel1 God bless you and your family.my love to baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Congratulations ma'am, God bless and keep the baby ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (19WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 4DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

Merry Christmas my Bumping mates, how was the Christmas celebration. Am sure most of us ate for 3 grin, I was too tired to eat after all d cooking, ate bread and stew with meat. Countdown to new 2018...May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS)
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?)
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP)
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP)
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)
20) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

My cappo, we are doing great ma'am. Thanks for the check up. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2017
My friendship grin grin grin grin congrats kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
God bless the Prince
sassyangel1:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2017
lovingT:

A blighted ovum occurs from an empty yolk sac..... The fertilized egg attaches to the uterus but fails to develop as the body senses it's has some abnormalities and will not form a healthy baby...
The woman will experience early pregnancy symptoms as the early placenta can continue to grow without the baby for a while....
grown for 12weeks now, and just got to know it's a blighted ovum, what next please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning mums to be, I pray for everyone here from 1st trimester to the last, may God continue to guide you and your los, every mama about to drop, wishing you all Hebrew birthing, go and come back with your DDs and DSs by God's grace. Happy new year in advance grin grin

Curvilicious mama, can't wait to see John's face kiss kiss

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
congrats ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
SEASON GREETING MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (19WEEKS OR 4MONTHS and 4DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd when we reply.

Merry Christmas my Bumping mates, how was the Christmas celebration. Am sure most of us ate for 3 grin, I was too tired to eat after all d cooking, ate bread and stew with meat. Countdown to new 2018...May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS)
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?)
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?)
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?)
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP)
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN)
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP)
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)
20) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin
cappo and my wonderful teamies, wish you all the very best this season.
I am good cappo just that I find it very difficult to sleep on my left side because i am always having serious pains laying on my left side. Hope using my right side to sleep will not affect baby? I don't kw if it is because of the okada accident that I had then that is making me uncomfortable using my left side to sleep.
I am yet to feel baby kick.
I thank God for being us dis far and I kw that he will see us all to the end in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you for checking up on us cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Splendor1:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks cappo and teamies
Am fine cappo.. thanks a lot sweaty for checking on uss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
Awwww, congrats sassy. cheesy May God bless our son!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2017
lovingT:

I no longer experience the Pregnancy symptoms though, I'm still waiting for the sac to come out naturally. What do you think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Modupsie and Apotierioluwa1.
I have sent countless mails and pm
I have mentioned you tire on here.
I've called Apotierioluwa1 tire but not reachable.
I'm at my wits end. Feddy27 gave you gifts since October and you have refused to claim it.
Please give me a mention or better still send me a mail or whatsapp message.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Anugod:
Awwww, congrats sassy. cheesy May God bless our son!

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
So sorry sis, will advise you go for evacuation to avoid infection. Same thing happened to me too. I found out during my 8 weeks scan and decided to wait for the sac to come out naturally. At 14 weeks the sac was still not out . Had to go for an evacuation when I started spotting brown discharge.
adedayoa2:
I no longer experience the Pregnancy symptoms though, I'm still waiting for the sac to come out naturally. What do you think?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Congratulations Mama.
May your son always make you happy and proud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.