Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132102 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=zimunachimdi post=63654759]Happy Christmas belleful mamas.
Trust we are all good.
Fl.oraEC,beyed.ew and stephmiracle,biko nu buputa nu ofe onugbu anyi before umu ada agb

Nne, I ga-agbanu ugboala lota nzuko umuada oge a ga-eke ofe ahu. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
4realwoman:
congrats ma'am.

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations sis.
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
kelizosuy:
My friendship grin grin grin grin congrats kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
God bless the Prince

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
tosinwill:

Congratulations ma'am, God bless and keep the baby ijn.

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2017
MummyAudrey:
wowwww congrats sassyangel1 God bless you and your family.my love to baby.

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Awesomemama:

Congrats mama... May he be a source of blessing to your family.. Amen

28th was supposed to be my EDD embarassed cry
The same God that did it for you will also do it for me... Amen.

He will sis. Don't forget God makes everything beautiful in his time.Thk u sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
lady25:

Congratulations mama. God bless ur son

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2017
nnekaike:
congratulations, God bless your sweet baby

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
PatKing:

Awesome God!
The Queen has Birthed!!
Big Congratulations to you.
God bless you, and your Son.

O...... Lmfao. This woman ehhhnnn... I'm so grateful sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Onaswu:

Congratulations ma

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Trish102:
So sorry sis, will advise you go for evacuation to avoid infection. Same thing happened to me too. I found out during my 8 weeks scan and decided to wait for the sac to come out naturally. At 14 weeks the sac was still not out . Had to go for an evacuation when I started spotting brown discharge.
its really a nice thing sharing predicaments, thank God I discovered this thread. I saw that brown discharge like 2 Sundays ago and as at that time I didn't even know I had blighted ovum. Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Trish102:
Congratulations sis.

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2017
zaynie:

Congratulations Mama.
May your son always make you happy and proud.

Awwww... Thk u sis...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
compliment of d season to everyone,i pray dat with d few days remaining of 2017
God will do a miracle in our life.happy new year in advance.

my cappo tnks so much for remembering me.i went for a scan on d 20th to find out my baby gender,he just crossleg.baby weighs 550g at 23w1d and presentatn is unstable.
team april has anyone started shoping? (was waiting for d gender scan)
have nt even bought a pin for dis baby,tho only need hospital items and wears. i have stroller,baby wardrobe,flask etc for my first baby boy.(note~my edd remains d same )

congrat madam sassy,God will make him a source of joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats Sassyangel1. Kisses to the newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.

Congratulation sis!! So! So! happy for you. May he continually be a source of joy to you and your entire family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2017
adedayoa2:
grown for 12weeks now, and just got to know it's a blighted ovum, what next please.

You should see a doctor...
He will discuss your options with you....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2017
adedayoa2:
grown for 12weeks now, and just got to know it's a blighted ovum, what next please.

So sorry to hear this.
I will go for Evacuation ASAP, to give me a fresh start at trying again.
God will answer you speedily.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
congratulations mama. welcome baby!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Congrats mama. May God bless and keep ur Prince.

April,where art thou?u seem so so far away.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2017
lovingT:

You should see a doctor...
He will discuss your options with you....
Done that already, he advised us to go for an evacuation but I'm so scared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayoa2(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2017
PatKing:

So sorry to hear this.
I will go for Evacuation ASAP, to give me a fresh start at trying again.
God will answer you speedily.
amen,thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
mumplenty:

my cappo tnks so much for remembering me.i went for a scan on d 20th to find out my baby gender,he just crossleg.baby weighs 550g at 23w1d and presentatn is unstable.

My dear Teamy,
So happy to hear from you.
Thank God bump measures well, and is doing fine. Hmmm.... I perceive Boy oh... you already assigned gender by making reference as "He cross leg" lipsrsealed... no mind me.
All is well Momma, happy Bumping with the season.

#APRIL2018 shopping...
For me, I have not started. Money tight small...
Am seriously considering PEP for 0-3m.
My serious shopping carts wish list are 3-9m, and above.
I have every other stuffs from sterilizer, car seat, stroller, carrier... every every ... just need clothing as Gender is XX.

GOD will help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2017
mumplenty:
compliment of d season to everyone,i pray dat with d few days remaining of 2017
God will do a miracle in our life.happy new year in advance.

have nt even bought a pin for dis baby

Amen. Thanks mama. Dat April seems so far away. Not even bought anythn sef and my doc has put me on bed rest so no shopping for now.It is well with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2017
adedayoa2:

My dear...
Do you have an option of been sedated?
So you don't feel a thing.
It's a 10min procedure but painful if you are awake...
Take Feldene 3 hours to procedure..(my prescription) no hospital will give you.

Go and do it dearie... awaiting your testimony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2017
toyeem:

Amen. Thanks mama. Dat April seems so far away. Not even bought anythn sef and my doc has put me on bed rest so no shopping for now.It is well with us all.

Bedrest as a result of that muscle wahala? So sorry.
Hope you are better now?
Have not had the muscle pull for a while now, just the pain in my Hip if I take long walk. So am being super careful, and have reiterated to complete flat shoes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

congratulations mama.welcome to the world baby.I hope say the money go reach our side sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:

Congratulations my sis,God bless him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2017
YAY ,SAssy yaf born ooo,congratulations sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovingT(f): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2017
adedayoa2:

Don't be sis.... Will have you in my prayers.....
Everything will be fine by his will.......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
PatKing:

Bedrest as a result of that muscle wahala? So sorry.
Hope you are better now?
Have not had the muscle pull for a while now, just the pain in my Hip if I take long walk. So am being super careful, and have reiterated to complete flat shoes.
Thanks Cappo. I'm much better now but so bored and tired of staying in bed.stayed out of bed yesterday tho to do some work to help husby as he's been d only one doing stuffs,got tired of my help and her wahala,told her to go and yet to get another one.took a short walk today and got dat hip pain. My doc said it's all normal for 2nd and upwards pregnancies,that d muscles are no more as firm as they were with ist pregnancy.just for us to take it easy on our bodies now,it will end in praise for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.