Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152605 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.
congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
zimunachimdi:

How was the xmas at your end? my princess nko?
umuada's meeting,u don miss your ukwu ehi be that nah,lol.

Twas good dear, we thank God. She's fine too. My sister took my own share, next year I'm soooooo collecting hers and mine.

How's bobo and your hubby? . My almost done baking bun nkọ? How're you doing too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
zimunachimdi:
sassyangel1,congrats ma.
proudmom38,compliments of the season. abeg you fit waybill that your afang soup to my end?lolz

Same to you dear!
Lol, na internet download o.

@sassyangel1 a huge congratulations to you sis! God bless your baby boy!

@DNA07 thank God for His faithfulness! Congratulations and welcome back!

@biggal congrats and welcome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
proudmom38:

Same to you dear!
Lol, na internet download o.

@sassyangel1 a huge congratulations to you sis! God bless your baby boy!

@DNA07 thank God for His faithfulness! Congratulations and welcome back!

@biggal congrats and welcome!

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
kokozain:
congratulations ma

Thk u sir...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
rollykotex:

Congrats sweetie, may God bless u and the prince.

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
zimunachimdi:
sassyangel1,congrats ma.
proudmom38,compliments of the season. abeg you fit waybill that your afang soup to my end?lolz

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Trendytessy:
congrats sassyangel1

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
NIFES:

Congratulations ma'am. God bless your baby boy and keep him flourishing in God's name.

Thk u sis
rollykotex:

Congrats sweetie, may God bless u and the prince.
Naomi14:
Congratulations ma'am
NIFES:

Congratulations ma'am. God bless your baby boy and keep him flourishing in God's name.
Ayauche:
Congratulations sassyangel1.
Team June I dey hail ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ayauche:
Team June I dey hail ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=sassyangel1 post=63722420][/quote]

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello ladies ...... So I have ported again.

Had my baby girl on the 27th Dec. @ 33weeks. had to be put in an incubator. It's so heart breaking seeing her like that. can't hold or touch. Grateful she is alive.

I need a good breast pump. no idea how much it goes for
manual / electric.

trying not to be depressed.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ayauche:
Team June I dey hail ooo

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anistef:

congratulations ma

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Congratulations Mami. Blessings on baby and your family

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

Had my baby girl on the 27th Dec. @ 33weeks. had to be put in an incubator. It's so heart breaking seeing her like that. can't hold or touch. Grateful she is alive.

manual / electric.

Congrats Anak.
Don't be depressed. Better they come out early but alive than late and late.
She'll be fine. kiss
Well done and take care of you too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
beyedew:

Sis sorry just saw this when Flora replied you. I'm avoiding this thread ooo cos of my last rendezvous lipsrsealed, I don't want stories that touch true. Compliments dear and my love to your family.

Wow sassyangel1 congrats dear. Welcome cute baby boy.

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
FloraEC:

Congratulations dear. Welcome baby boy

Thk u sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
FexCathy:

Aww. Congrats Sassy Angel. Ur prince is my hubby's b-day mate.

Awwwww.... Happy Birthday to ur hubby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ENOWOH: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pls mothers in d house, I need help concerning spiting due to pregnancy. I can't communicate cos of excess spit in my mouth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pacypatty:

Congratulations my sis,God bless him

Thk u sis...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
keeki:

congratulations mama.welcome to the world baby.I hope say the money go reach our side sha

Lollzzzz... Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
toyeem:

Congrats mama. May God bless and keep ur Prince.

April,where art thou?u seem so so far away.

Thk u sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

Congratulations ma'am. God is ur strength be strong for the princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
sassyangel1:
BA!BA!!BA!!! Jehovah blessed my home with a handsome baby boy on the 28th of December.
Father, Mother and Son rejoicing with testimonies and plenty money.
aww congrats.. God bless ur baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
heroinqc:
I no no d kind school wey u go. Who write ur waec 4u. Dis simple tin wey i post u no fit comprehend. Oya listen agn. I did not say d child wont cry. D child will cry but d tongue wont GO UP, D tongue no go go up. No misquote me again o.
cool down...I get your points clearly kiss.
Don't get me wrong....I asked cud that be the reason why some adults talk with baby voice,because theirs(tongue tied) wasnt noticed on time.(you mentioned that""before its too late'' in your previous post' wen you raised the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
ENOWOH:
Pls mothers in d house, I need help concerning spiting due to pregnancy. I can't communicate cos of excess spit in my mouth.

Bitter kola worked for me.maybe you should give it a try.heard dry crackers biscuit z a plus on.
Pele.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

congratulations dear.. God bless ur baby girl.. God that delivered her safely is watching over her..ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:
To God be all the glory sis. Thank God for safe delivery. Please don't be depressed, you have lots to be thankful for...
Congratulations ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
ENOWOH:
pele.. try any of this.. bittercola (no chewing and swallowing), Center Fresh mint chewing gum (blue nylon colour), guava or garden egg. Garden egg worked for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

Dear don't be you will soon carry her all days long. Be strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anak123:

manual / electric.

Congratulations teamie. Your princess is healthy by God's grace, I'm so happy for you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pweetiebabe(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.