Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8166911 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Any Lagos Corper in the house? Pm me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 8 weeks to our season.

curve....... edd march 1( )
kekeakinwale.... edd march 1( )
Happychildlove...... edd march 1(It's a prince)
Soonest..........edd march 3( )
Elmaspeed.........EDD mar 9 (not a clue)
Showerses..........edd mar 9/14 ( )

Potential porters club, i hope we are rounding up the shopping.

youngmommypat...... Edd mar 10( )
Nifes ................EDD mar 11 ( )
Deboniar............edd mar 11 ( )
Fexcathy.............edd mar 13 (it's a prince)
Aneeks...........edd march 15 ( )
Maggiespecial.......EDD march 16 ( )
angelys.................Edd march 16 ( )
nnekaike............edd march 16( )
Tripletmom.......EDD march 22 (it's a princess)
Temmy2103........edd march 23 ( )
piragirl........edd march 26 (it's a prince)
giftdiddy......... edd march 28 (It's a princess)
Beautyuche..........EDD march 29 ( )
Tunis24..............Edd march 29 ( )
Epudome............edd march 29 ( )
kokozain (wife)......edd march 29 ( )
Eniafelamo............edd march 31 ( )
Fruitbae

Team March present
Eddie Mar 22, A Prince on his way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
piragirl:

Dear cappo,thanks for checking on us.
the mention of 8 weeks to go make my eye pop out,i never even do shopping
i dey postpone.
i want to do my shopping at eko,for variety .hubby said i should do in it agege or atb Arena bolade for safety cuz eko is too far and if i dont know the place they are selling baby things,those thug will follow my their and signal the seller to hard their cut,cuz they brought me to them.
i am confused o
kai,i cant wait to meet my charming prince,my first fruit.God keep you son

Team March and all other Team safe landing to us in Jesus Name.AMEN

Amen Piragirl
Same thing going on at my end, does the arena at bolade have varieties?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
soonest:

I use ubth too and as a teaching hospital, thet will always go with the current WHO guidelines.
4realwoman, pls see these links:

http://www.who.int/malaria/areas/preventive_therapies/pregnancy/en/

https://www.mhtf.org/2017/07/25/new-guidelines-for-preventing-and-treating-malaria-in-pregnancy/
thanks ma'am for this.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
@hunniesuzie, toyeem and ebonychic18, thank you all for your contribution and I will try and see my Dr to discuss further. Once again thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY TEAMMATE

Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (18WEEKS OR 3MONTHS and 28DAYS LEFT grin,we are getting there week by week)
Pls, let's include our Edd and Los Sex if known when we reply.

First of all, am sorry for the late responses to mentions and also roll call,tried but it got deleted..How was the celebration.Hope we have all taken our first dosage of TT and also malaria prevention drugs. Maybe by next roll call, I will post a comprehensive baby and Mother list especially for the FTM for early shopping( If u any of us know d price of d items we can indicate for shopping guard line)..May 2018 usher in good tidings for us and family.

NAME EDD
1) mumsgirl27 -------- 07/05/2018 (LMP)... Am doing good but just having occasional leg and hand pain.
2) Roseey0 ----------- 14/05/2018 (LMP)..Lol, abeg leave my baby alone, let her kick as she want...How is the cold?
3) rosekatiej --------- 13/05/2018 (LMP)...Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
4) missusadey ------- 08/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, how are u doing?
5) Anistef ------------- 29/05/2018(LMP). Thank God mama for the stress free pregnancy so far
6) 4realwoman ------- 22/05/2018(TVS).. Oh my VVIP mama, so sorry about the accident. For the right side sleeping, you can try to alternate on both sides.. I think sleeping on right side is mandatory from 3rd trimester and also for the kicks, I didn't notice mine early during my First pregnancy, so don't stress urself as long as scan says Lo is good. How was ur trip. Please don't stress ur self.
7) Forevergirl --------- 29/05/2018(LMP)... Mama, it been so long we u response to roll call, hope you are good.
cool Imahaps ----------- 23/05/2018 (LMP)... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
9) Omojolagbe ------- ??/??/?(?) .... Mama, it been long we heard from you, please just say hi to us
10) bigiyaro ------------??/??/?(?) ......our one and only papalet...Been long we heard from you. hope u are doing fine?
11) yetty002 ---------- ??/??/?(?) ......How are u doing mama nd Lo
12) Olubassey92 ----- 24/05/2018(SCAN)..I don't really know about high sugar, but just follow your doctor's advice. For the Ugwu with milk, I learn here that Milk reduces the potent of Ugwu, take them separately.
13) iaatmgirl---------- 31/05/2018(LMP)....Been long we see ur breaklight ma, how are u
14) Meeeeey---------- 29/05/2018(LMP)...Am happy to hear that you are doing good.
15) portable4real------02/05/2018(LMP)... How is pushing mama?
16) Wemmy017 ------ 21/05/2018(LMP) Mama, sometimes stomach tightness might not have any complication but since u have been to the hospital, that is a good decision. Now ur mind will be at rest. I know d feeling, even me as a 2nd time mama, i get excited whenever I see my baby.
17) khaite23 ----- ----12/05/18 (SCAN).. How are u and Lo doing ma'am
18) Shemmyglo ----- 06/05/2018 (LMP)... How is pushing mama?
19) glamk ------------28/05/2018(LMP)... How are you and Lo.
20) tosinwill ----------06/05/2018 (LMP)...Amen and you too mama, how is bumping going?
21) 1dafulmi ----------14/05/2018 (LMP)...Our newest mama, welcome once again and happy bumping

How are we all doing?
Happy Second Trimester to us all grin, la'enjoyment phase.

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

Hello my able cappo im good thankGod for a new yr and for d good health so far. And also thanx for checking up on us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
I gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at exactly 4:00pm through cs
At 11am yesterday i went for Scanning saying inadequate aminiotic fluid and cervix close at 40 weeks + 12am. Beautifulrosa congratulations to us.
May God protect our Los and bless our dhs

Congratulations ma we bless God for the safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
At 11am yesterday i went for Scanning saying inadequate aminiotic fluid and cervix close at 40 weeks + 12am. Beautifulrosa congratulations to us.
May God protect our Los and bless our dhs
Congratulations ma. God bless your son for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
wowdiva:

Amen Piragirl
Same thing going on at my end, does the arena at bolade have varieties?

NO, it cant be like eko ,they are limited jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
YorubaWoman:
BA BA
To the glory of God
At 11am yesterday i went for Scanning saying inadequate aminiotic fluid and cervix close at 40 weeks +
God be praised. My yoruba woman done born o grin grin. Congratulations mama..welcome baby girl,May God bless and keep you. Wishing u speedy recovery
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Delivered jan 3.Baby boy. BA submitted
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA BS sybmitted
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Delivered Dec 11th. Baby boy. BA submitted
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Delivered Jan3. Baby girl. BA submitted

lorlade
Awesomemama
futureday
heavenlychy
Nnetriplet
Goodmum
LaDivva
Pls how are you mamas? Hope u are alright. We havent heard from you in a while?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Zino89:
BA! BA!! My Prince Charming made his grand entrance 2nd of January weighing 2.9kg through cs mother and baby are doing fine father rejoicing. Team January
Congratulations on your LO. Thank God for safe delivery. May he be the source of more open doors to you to your family. Wow January let's be dropping it like its hot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chai abeg mommas in the house help me o! The stretch marks just started coming out even with the ori that I'm applying. I can't help the itches. I scratch it like my life depends on it. Sometimes I feel like using iron sponge to scratch its that bad. I hope the stretch marks goes off after delivery? And could be the possible problem for the itches?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
HolySteph:
Chai abeg mommas in the house help me o! The stretch marks just started coming out even with the ori that I'm applying. I can't help the itches. I scratch it like my life depends on it. Sometimes I feel like using iron sponge to scratch its that bad. I hope the stretch marks goes off after delivery? And could be the possible problem for the itches?

I had to laugh first.sorry mama. If u 're lucky,it might go but if not,enjoy it mama,it's a mark of love. Still have some from my ist preggy on my stomach and I just found some on my thigh and bust yesterday. Thigh no probs but bweast fa...... try to control d scratching.always apply or i or coconut oil or olive oil

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
please any mama in the house with recent price list of baby things, kindly send to me......

Very urgent........

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicemom: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congratulations to all mamas that have put to birth and to those on there way I wish u successful delivery I have been following this thread for over 5 years and now I just got married October last year I pray that God will remember soon so that I will join you guys

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
HolySteph:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't goan injure yourself o
I have like 10 marks on my tommy but my bwess nd arm na massacre. Like i fight tiger but wetin consine me? After delivery I'll try Bio oil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats beautifulrosa and yorubawoman!!! God bless ur LOs and your family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
piragirl:

NO, it cant be like eko ,they are limited jare

Might have to go down to eko then, do you know where exactly in Eko I can get them? Somewhere mentioned Dosunmu street here on Nairaland.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
HolySteph:
my dear,, as e dey do u na so e dey do me oooo, as in d scratching ernnn, bur ur post gat me nd hubby cracking,,, its well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
rollykotex:

I spent roughly #205k. the most expensive ones were the car seat which is 45k,wardrobe 40k. There were more expensive and designer ones , but na the ones wey my budget reach be that. Then pram/rocker/stroller all in one oo 25k.
Then I still have stuff like feeding bottle, sterilizing kit and a few more things to buy sha cos money no reach.I feel maximum of 50k should settle the remaining things. May God continue to enrich our pockets to give our children the best.
wow I've been jonzing.. I roughly estimated that 100k was enough to buy baby things.. need to increase it then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Please what is flannel? Isn't it the same as shawl? I saw both on my hospital list..and I'm confused.

I checked Google the only pictures I saw were already folded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wemmy017:

My able Cappo, you can't imagine how excited i am to see your roll call, always looking forward to the next one. God bless you for keeping hope and expectations alive. As for malaria and TT, i won't be taking any as those virus don't exist here cheesy Let me rant small:
My constant hunger has resumed after a short break which explains why I'm awake at midnight. Nothing i eat seems to satisfy it. Although I'm not eating for two yet, i just try to eat three times a day. This is because i don't get to see our naija food often, which is all i crave for atm. Also i get full easily and i'm beginning to take lots of water. My only fear is that I'm yet to take fruits plus I'm wondering if I'm eating well enough. Let me stop here ma. I pray for all our mamas that have dropped, may God bless your LOs. As for us strolling behind, it shall be a smooth delivery for us all. Amen

So happy to hear from you too mama, and knowing you are good and eating gives me joy.
please eat as much as u can but eat health.
For the fruit, u can blend the fruit or take fruit juices
Amen and amen to your prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Olubassey92:
Thanks ma, actually taking the ugwu without milk even though the after taste is something else. Morning house!

I know the taste.
I was taking garden egg leave extract few months ago
And I know how the taste was undecided but mama just continue
And do the best for yourself and baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
Please what is flannel? Isn't it the same as shawl? I saw both on my hospital list..and I'm confused.

I checked Google the only pictures I saw were already folded.

Is shawl not receiving blankets
This is flannel, dunno if they're the same with shawl but flannel is light

Modified
Flannel is receiving blankets thanks to Google

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
FloraEC:

Is shawl not receiving blankets
This is flannel, dunno if they're the same with shawl but flannel is light

Modified
Flannel is receiving blankets thanks to Google
thanks a lot. Shey they serve the same purpose? That is to swaddle ur baby right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
mummyjayson:
my dear,, as e dey do u na so e dey do me oooo, as in d scratching ernnn, bur ur post gat me nd hubby cracking,,, its well
No be joke o my dear sister. The way the thing dey do me ehn its so sweet when I start scratching marathon but deep inside I'm crying.. I always beg hubby to tell me to stop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
booqee:
thanks a lot. Shey they serve the same purpose? That is to swaddle ur baby right?

Flannel is lighter than shawl and can be used as a blanket. Its also better than shawl cos shawl makes them hot.

I'd say buy just one shawl for outings and naming ceremony and buy a sset of flannel for everyday use.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
curvilicious:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't goan injure yourself o
I have like 10 marks on my tommy but my bwess nd arm na massacre. Like i fight tiger but wetin consine me? After delivery I'll try Bio oil
At the moment I've lost count of the marks, I don't care again. They are just spreading like wildfire and big as electric wire.. God help me. If na breast and arm e for better for me.. But mine is concentrated on the tummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
zaynie:

Flannel is lighter than shawl and can be used as a blanket. Its also better than shawl cos shawl makes them hot.

I'd say buy just one shawl for outings and naming ceremony and buy a sset of flannel for everyday use.
I think 2 should be okay bcus at the early stage the shawl will be of more use to keep them warm, and you'll not want to be repeating the same shawl.. Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
toyeem:

I had to laugh first.sorry mama. If u 're lucky,it might go but if not,enjoy it mama,it's a mark of love. Still have some from my ist preggy on my stomach and I just found some on my thigh and bust yesterday. Thigh no probs but bweast fa...... try to control d scratching.always apply or i or coconut oil or olive oil
I've been on ori since 4th month, these marks just came up 36th weeks that's 2weeks ago. I'm beginning to think its the ori that's itching me. Only Jesus can save me!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
4realwoman:
Thank you cappo for the roll call. The cold in this village is doing me strong thing ooo. grin I am yet to take any malaria drug as my Dr has refused to give me Fansider, he said since I have not taking it before that he can't give it to me o. I don't even kw what to do cos I heard that malaria drug is very important in pregnancy as it helps to protact the baby from jaundice . I am seriously thinking of using another hospital, but people around me are saying I should just use my Dr since he knws my history very well sad.
I try to sleep on my left side this days.
@soonest and all sabi mamas in the house, pls what do you think about not taking malaria drug in pregnancy. Thanks

My VVIP mama, I read all sabi mamas contributions to your question
My opinion is that you should talk extensively with your doctor
Nd maybe you seek second opinion but ensure you tell the doctor your medical history.
happy bumping and continue enjoying Village grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Momagic:

Happy new year to all mamas.

Cappo I submitted my edd in my last post mentioning you na. Welldone, you’re doing a great job. It’s 18th jan for team blue.

We are 38 weeks tomorrow and that’s what my bump looks like. Sorry this is being posted on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. I’m finally on break. I’ve been experiencing Braxton Hicks, I think there is a lil leaks also but no dialation yet according to my doctor.

Mamas,please I will like to ask about membrane sweep cos my doctor was saying I will have one if baby doesn’t come by due date. Any info is useful please. Thanks

Wishing all January expectant mamas safe delivery .

My dear, don't be offended o everything dey somehow for my eye recently. Am sorry plz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.