Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147645 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Your sons will grow up and bring home wives to be your daughters, who will give birth to granddaughters so don't toss your baby girl dreams just yet.
...by the way, i have two fine prospective sons-in-law in your house so raise them to be very loving o wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mamas in the house, i hope pineapples don't cause preterm labour, cos i'm eating lots of it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Welcome back @PresVa my former teamie cheesy may the journey and landing be an easy one for you, Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Mamas in the house, i hope pineapples don't cause preterm labour, cos i'm eating lots of it
Heard it does. A friend of mine started taking pineapples on her 36th week and gave birth at 38th weeks CU's she was consuming so much of it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by namely(m): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
It does for some, body differs! better stay safe than sorry.

Welcome back@presva this will be a walk in the park for you by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
I heard it does. Stay safe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

Your sons will grow up and bring home wives to be your daughters, who will give birth to granddaughters so don't toss your baby girl dreams just yet.
...by the way, i have two fine prospective sons-in-law in your house so raise them to be very loving o wink

Thanks dear. Pls unquote me, i will be taking down the post very soon. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY

Happy new year to all my special teamies, this is our year to carry our babies Yay. The time is drawing closer. i must apologise for being away for a while, still cant comment often cos of phone wahala, please anyone that comments or is online more often should takeover this cappo work o, am just doing it temporarily, ejoor.

Thanks Ayauche for remembering us.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, hope the MS don leave una? Whose bump is as big as mine?

Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 ........................Sex
rubyzz 09/06/18 ........................
Mandysmum 06/06/18 ........................
Belladsweet 20/06/18 ........................
Dacutebaby 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710

Kindly quote and add your name if i didnt add it. Sorry
Present. Thanks maam smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
gabby18:

Try using cotton wool and olive oil... Rub the olive oil on the black area for like 30seconds before using cotton wool to clean it...it ll come off...
Ok thanks will try it. Still itching me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
olalayo1710:
sayoddy, welcome back mama, this child has come to stay so happy for you

Anak123, we thank God for safe delivery, how is our baby doing please don't be depressed, in known time u will be cuddling with your baby.

belladsweet good to hear you are doing fine teamie, it will end in thanks for us, cappo Rubszy hope u are doing fine. all June mamas hope we are all doing fine. tiredness wan finish me for here. DNA07, Ayauche, jumayin, I hail una.

madam zaynie, u think say I don forget the promise u made, abeg where the recipe for that ikokore now, don't tell me to ask google o, I want your own as u be correct ijebu babe. How is moyo and Ati babe doing.

January mamas this is your month, go forth and bring our princes and princesses with ease, and please don't forget to submit bs as u they do BA, don't be like some mamas wey dey owe us BS
Thanks maam hope u r fyn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
That was how i was hit by an Okada man while trying to cross the idiot passed one way. angry angry angry I was so lucky he didnt hit my tummy just my leg. Still had to go for scan to confirm if baby was ok. Thank God baby is very much healthy and kicking. I give God all the Glory that all is well.

Dear Mamas, the Doctor said my baby is breeched at 16weeks. embarassed embarassed please any hope of baby taking the rightful position before 37weeks? please i need advice from experienced mums on what to do. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
belladsweet:
That was how i was hit by an Okada man while trying to cross the idiot passed one way. angry angry angry I was so lucky he didnt hit my tummy just my leg. Still had to go for scan to confirm if baby was ok. Thank God baby is very much healthy and kicking. I give God all the Glory that all is well.

Dear Mamas, the Doctor said my baby is breeched at 16weeks. embarassed embarassed please any hope of baby taking the rightful position before 37weeks? please i need advice from experienced mums on what to do. Thanks

Thank God for saving you and your baby.
Concerning your baby position, which mumu doctor talks about foetus position at 16 weeks? The position is not even a concern @ 28weeks. It’s only @ 36 weeks that they become concerned.
Don’t let anyone scare you. Your baby is so tiny that they don’t even have a specific position yet. He changes position almost every minute. Please to slap the doctor dey hungry me.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
belladsweet:

So sorry no mind okada riders

16 weeks sure baby has plenty of time to take the rightful position.relax ur mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please
An vacancy for medical laboratory technician in any hospital in lagos .
Pls contact me 08107255371
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
@ soonest, I know that feeling and I experienced it in my last pregnancy. I prayed and was in denial. I refused to buy clothes just sleepsuits and onesie but at the end, God’s will was done. I have a sweet baby and the funny thing is that he has this girly look and full hair that people sometimes stop me in the mall and church to ask if he’s a girl.
It is well. Take plenty huggsssss.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol, my baby was breech at 36 weeks sef and turned at the 37th week. 16 weeks is not even when they should be talking about breech/not

soonest I can't say I understand your frustration but I have a big hug for you. It is well

belladsweet:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
FexCathy:

Over here in Warri, Pregnacare Max is 9k while Pregnacare Plus is 5500.
Thanks momma, am still on track...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladycomfort(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please my sister has been taking milk and yoghourt for the past 2 weeks.. Hope it won't affect her 9 weeks pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Lol, my baby was breech at 36 weeks sef and turned at the 37th week. 16 weeks is not even when they should be talking about breech/not

I tap into this. My baby will turn before due date. Cos we are 36 weeks and oga was sitting pretty on his ass. embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Happy new year mamas....Teamie January I await all of u testimony, Curvilicious love d lord will strengthen u during childbirth

Amen!!!
Thank you ma! How is Ini bobo?
Plus including my remaining steamies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Soonest baby, boy or girl all na baby. Am happy that you later became happy. Many are out there asking for only one boy(where is that my little finger?). If were my mil dat had 13boys nkor? Enjoy ur soldier barracks joor when dey marry you'll have girls wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
belladsweet:

Thank God the accident wasn't harmful
Which kind doc be dat saying a baby @ 16weeks is breeched. Are you sure he is a real doc? @16weeks? Na wa for him o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
booqee:
someone pls? Even if just the list without the price?

Lol booqee baby, what if i give you price without list? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
curvilicious:

Lol booqee baby, what if i give you price without list? tongue
lol no wahala!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
ladycomfort:
Please my sister has been taking milk and yoghourt for the past 2 weeks.. Hope it won't affect her 9 weeks pregnancy

It’s good for her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
[quote author=ahnie post=63922860][/quote]

Ahnie, pls unquote me! I made it clear in my post and i still repeated it when elmaspeed quoted me. I dont know why you chose to quote it without saying anything. Lets just assume it's a mistake and not mischief

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks wonderful mothers for the encouragement. It means alot to me. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by namely(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
ladycomfort:
None at all! still moderation is key, tell her not to over do it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
Jina24:
Welcome back @PresVa my former teamie cheesy may the journey and landing be an easy one for you, Amen
Amen dearie.. you back here too? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mama soonest, abeg pass me the anointing, i don't mind four boys, my family is filled with 'Abigails', ontop my ttc level, i no mind grin grin

Well, there is nothing God cannot do, miracle can happen, cos my doctor's wife was pregnant with a girl till the moment of delivery, baby came out a boy wink grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
soonest:
scan sef can be inaccurate sometimes. Next scan might see a girl.. wink either ways nothing spoil..they're all gifts from God like u said. I'm sure you're already cool with the status quo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.