Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141732 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
belladsweet:
That was how i was hit by an Okada man while trying to cross the idiot passed one way. angry angry angry I was so lucky he didnt hit my tummy just my leg. Still had to go for scan to confirm if baby was ok. Thank God baby is very much healthy and kicking. I give God all the Glory that all is well.

Dear Mamas, the Doctor said my baby is breeched at 16weeks. embarassed embarassed please any hope of baby taking the rightful position before 37weeks? please i need advice from experienced mums on what to do. Thanks
Thank God for saving you my sister. There shall be no loss.
Relax concerning baby's position, there is still enough time and space for baby to turn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
curvilicious:

Holy holy, how are far? How are you? What eid the doc say? Abi u don drop already sef! Easy peasy
Lol I'm still touch lighting for sign of labour o! Doc said I should check in next week,... Although I've started taking natural things to induce labour and to dilate naturally. Been eating pineapples and dates and taking a long walks with my long tummy. Its well with me. It'll end in praise. Thanks for checking on me. How's your end?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Big congratulations to all the new Mamas and Babies. May God perfect all that concerns us all and Grant us that are yet to drop a safe landing. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

Our Princess Arrived yesterday via rescheduled CS.

Mother and baby doing great.

Cc: Curvilicious and Team January

Wishing all other Mama's supernatural Delivery.

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
curvilicious:

Congrats iye baby
Welcome princessa
Remaining your BS

Cappo BA post has been modified because there's no much story about rescheduled CS smiley

My only rant is that this my white people for obodo oyinbo nurses keeps giving me juice and jelly as food. Where proper oha soup and correct pounded yam is hungrying this Yoruba woman here. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2018
belladsweet:
That was how i was hit by an Okada man while trying to cross the idiot passed one way. angry angry angry I was so lucky he didnt hit my tummy just my leg. Still had to go for scan to confirm if baby was ok. Thank God baby is very much healthy and kicking. I give God all the Glory that all is well.

Dear Mamas, the Doctor said my baby is breeched at 16weeks. embarassed embarassed please any hope of baby taking the rightful position before 37weeks? please i need advice from experienced mums on what to do. Thanks
Yes, very possible. Thank God for protecting u n ur lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 1:50am On Jan 07, 2018
good morning mothers...been a while I visited this chat room. happy new year to you all. just want you all to join me to celebrate my lovely daughter who just turned a year on the 28 of Dec. I bless God for bringing her to my family cos she has added more laughter and joy in our home. she is so lovely and fun to be with, her hobbies are dancing and smiling, she can smile for Africa, don't even know where she got her personality from cos both my hubby and I are introverts, even her brother is very reserved like me, she doesn't get tired of playing doesn't stress or disturb me, in fact her older brother behaves more like a baby than her. so glad to have her in my life. I want to also thank you all that contributed in one way or the other when she was ill at one month old, don't know anyone of you but you guys were good enough to assist a total stranger, may God bless you all abundantly. special thanks to dukelad, iyomormoreloaded, mooretes, blackboizteam, olukunle5, moyosBlog123. may your pockets never run dry, this year is your year of total fulfillment, cos God will surely put a smile on your faces same way you did to me.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY

Happy new year to all my special teamies, this is our year to carry our babies Yay. The time is drawing closer. i must apologise for being away for a while, still cant comment often cos of phone wahala, please anyone that comments or is online more often should takeover this cappo work o, am just doing it temporarily, ejoor.

Thanks Ayauche for remembering us.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, hope the MS don leave una? Whose bump is as big as mine?

Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 ........................Sex
rubyzz 09/06/18 ........................
Mandysmum 06/06/18 ........................
Belladsweet 20/06/18 ........................
Dacutebaby 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710

Kindly quote and add your name if i didnt add it. Sorry

Cappo am doing great. Hope u are fine too. Well to me my bump isn't showing but to every other person my bump is out and I have been hearing comments like congratulations, thank God when I intend hiding it for some time.
Would have loved to help out with this cappo work but I can't vouch for my availability but still promise to assist with roll call when u aren't online and I am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Hello mamas, sorry this is coming late.

BS
I thank God for the arrival of my little princess on the 6th of December, 2017.
This was my second missionary journey. I had low energy levels, fatigue, back ache, waist pain, vaginal itching, pelvic pains
etc, unlike my first which went smoothly and I was full of life.
2 weeks before I gave birth, the pelvic pain became worse, especially at night. At daytimes, i could barely walk without pains. But I bore all till my next anc appointment which was on Tuesday 5th of Dec.
When i went in to see my doctor, i was in serious pains. The pelvic pain could be likened to when one was screwing on a nail; it was like my baby was trying to force her way through the birth canal. My doctor examined me and the look i saw on his face said it all - i was seriously contracting but not dilating. I knew that it meant another cs because I had my first daughter at 40wks+ through emergency cs after laboring for over 20hrs, due to the same reason. I had hoped for a vbac. I was 37wks+ gone. He told me my baby was term and ready to come out, that he was admitting me immediately and booking me for an elective cs the following day, that there was no point waiting inorder not to rupture my uterus, that I should call my husband to meet me at the hospital. But I begged him to let me go home and discuss with my husband first, that I'll call to tell him my decision. He told me I might fall into labor that night and it might become an emergency c-section. That evening, I called to tell him I had agreed to the elective cs. I barely made it through that night due to excruciating pelvic pains. The next day, my husband and I got to the hospital at 9:30am and my princess was brought out at 10:05am. She was checked and certified in perfect health, to the glory of God. Baby, mummy and daddy are all doing great.
I thank God for blessing my family with another beautiful princess. May His name be praised forever.
Easy peasy delivery to all waddling mamas.

Bs submitted
cc: lady25
#teamdecember.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trish102(f): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2018
4 weeks
adedayoa2:
how many weeks did you wait for your menstrual cycle after the evacuation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nutigal: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
soonest:

Ahnie, pls unquote me! I made it clear in my post and i still repeated it when elmaspeed quoted me. I dont know why you chose to quote it without saying anything. Lets just assume it's a mistake and not mischief
sorry,mistake I think.
cc: soonest
Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
AbbynHummy:
good morning mothers...been a while I visited this chat room. happy new year to you all. just want you all to join me to celebrate my lovely daughter who just turned a year on the 28 of Dec..

Fine girl, may happiness never depart from her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
ladyfair:
Hello mamas, sorry this is coming late.

BS
I thank God for the arrival of my little princess on the 6th of December, 2017.
This was my second missionr.
congratulations once again teamie.
God be praised. Wishing you speedy recovery. May God protect your little one
TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Delivered jan 3.Baby boy. BA submitted
2.tallar.....Delivered Dec 8th. Baby boy. BA submitted
3.lady25 ....Delivered Dec 19th. Baby boy. BA BS submitted
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy...ported to Nov24.Baby girl. BA submitted.
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA submitted
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Delivered Dec 6th.Baby girl. BA BS submitted.
14.Ilyfavoured...Delivered Dec 19th. Baby girl. BA BS sybmitted
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Delivered Dec 11th. Baby boy. BA submitted
17.mannymie01....Delivered Dec 4th. BA submitted.
18. Yorubawoman..Delivered Jan3. Baby girl. BA submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
angeltolly ...lol, am still in second trimester o, let me enjoy b4 preparing me for vigilante. Thank u ma

FloraEC: I usually take milk but not hot, I will try the hot milk.thank u mama

soonest: I can't help not sleeping in d afternoon becos I will start having serious headache.
hummm my PCV Is just going up nd down in fact am feeling so down . thank u mama for d concern

keeki: Thank u ma I will it.

booqee: We re in d same boat... Hope u have started shopping. Feb is almost here.

Momagic: Thank u ma.... I don't even take must of d listed things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gaily04:
Oya o, the rain don stop. File out, one after the other, no rushing or pushing. Yes, hands on ur neighbour's shoulder, put one hand then use d other to support ur waist. zimunachimdi, stand in front, oya, yes, tammyloreoluwa, Peddylove, Joysa, GodMercy2015, lawvlyPearl, brokewaist, estagirl, ambient, goldenruby, Rukemi291, bumbex, Creammyicey2, Boomz, Ronnie1984, Shawrygal, 2unzy, Treasure95, Prettyhurts, marionclaire, youngmum, Wendy80. Let go, I stand here dey watch o, nobody must fall out.

Ehhh, GenyEbere, u fit join the queue o, u knw about our last talk na, follow o.
All your LOs will come out swift an easy.

#ProudlyTeamMay
hahahahahaha see us matching. mamas how una dey enkaydewdrop my able cappo where art thou.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
cutie999:
quote author=enkaydewdrop post=45643477]Yeeeeeeeeeah!!!
And it's about to rain over here...
grin

BritneyStacy, where art thou

My wonderful team mates

Okeoghene4real
JoyChioma19
Hajarahbadmus
GenyEbere
Cassieluv
Osas4G
Ginababy
Kokolet007
Melly245
Lilylurv
Brownsmoothie
Enkaydewdrop
Amhappy
Cutie999
Joychioma19

How are y'all doing? How d pushing??
It's the beginning of a new week and I pray strength and grace upon us to face it.... Amen!!!

Let's show this week who's the bossgringringrin chei i no knw who send me do kinky braids wey dem tie like kiko.....i feel like yanking my head outta my body!LO no even send me....na so so kick he add join.... cry kiss kiss kiss kiss
how are you all doing long time. Amhappy my birthday mate how is you lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
mumsgirl27:
angeltolly ...lol, am still in second trimester o, let me enjoy b4 preparing me for vigilante. Thank u ma

FloraEC: I usually take milk but not hot, I will try the hot milk.thank u mama

soonest: I can't help not sleeping in d afternoon becos I will start having serious headache.
hummm my PCV Is just going up nd down in fact am feeling so down . thank u mama for d concern

keeki: Thank u ma I will it.

booqee: We re in d same boat... Hope u have started shopping. Feb is almost here.

Momagic: Thank u ma.... I don't even take must of d listed things.

i will shop this coming Saturday..I've been waiting on someone to come along with me..she'll be finally available on Saturday. I hope i won't be stressed out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!
Our prince came yesterday via CS, we are recovery well, all thanks to God. Curvilicious and all my teamies? Over to you grin grin
congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
JDQueen:

Cappo BA post has been modified because there's no much story about rescheduled CS smiley

My only rant is that this my white people for obodo oyinbo nurses keeps giving me juice and jelly as food. Where proper oha soup and correct pounded yam is hungrying this Yoruba woman here. cry cry cry

Seen!
How oha take dey hungry Yoruba woman? I no understand

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
booqee:
i will shop this coming Saturday..I've been waiting on someone to come along with me..she'll be finally available on Saturday. I hope i won't be stressed out

Please do but try not to be stressed, if u can't get all at once... You can go back for the rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Sorry dear, no need to feel down. Dont worry it will stay up sooner than you think.
Mine is now 32%, i have been dancing atilogu.
This has been my evening meal for 3weeks now.

For the insomnia, hopefully it's a phase that will pass.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyfair and mitche15, congrats. Thanking God for the safe arrival of your babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
soonest:

Sorry dear, no need to feel down. Dont worry it will stay up sooner than you think.
Mine is now 32%, i have been dancing atilogu.
This has been my evening meal for 3weeks now.

For the insomnia, hopefully it's a phase that will pass.

Thank u so much ma for d upliftment...
Even my Doc was surprise with d sudden drop
From 35% to 27% within 2weeks
Am just worried but I know God gat us.
This ur dinner is sumptuous o
oya send some my way

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
AbbynHummy:
good morning mothers...been a while I visited this chat room. happy new year to you all. just want you all to join me to celebrate my lovely daughter who just turned a year on the 28 of Dec. I bless God for bringing her to my family cos she has added more laughter and joy in our home. she is so lovely and fun to be with, her hobbies are dancing and smiling, she can smile for Africa, don't even know where she got her personality from cos both my hubby and I are introverts, even her brother is very reserved like me, she doesn't get tired of playing doesn't stress or disturb me, in fact her older brother behaves more like a baby than her. so glad to have her in my life. I want to also thank you all that contributed in one way or the other when she was ill at one month old, don't know anyone of you but you guys were good enough to assist a total stranger, may God bless you all abundantly. special thanks to dukelad, iyomormoreloaded, mooretes, blackboizteam, olukunle5, moyosBlog123. may your pockets never run dry, this year is your year of total fulfillment, cos God will surely put a smile on your faces same way you did to me.

Awwwn, my ovaries leapt for joy on seeing this cute lil princess cheesy God continue to bless and keep her. Kisses to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2018
curvilicious:

Seen!
How oha take dey hungry Yoruba woman? I no understand

Cappo leave that one ohhh,

No dialet food wey I no dey chop ooo

I be all rounder when it comes to food grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 3:18am On Jan 08, 2018
mumsgirl27:

Thank u so much ma for d upliftment...
Even my Doc was surprise with d sudden drop
From 35% to 27% within 2weeks
Am just worried but I know God gat us.
This ur dinner is sumptuous o
oya send some my way

So am not the only one suffering from pcv issue's, it will go from 33% drop to 29%,am so scared,I pray and cry everyday. am 30weeks+ already, how will I deliver with low pcv.Am just tired of the whole thing,I have eaten heaven and earth,still nothing. God should protect us,I can't imagine anything happening to me,God forbid sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2018
nnekaike:
So am not the only one suffering from pcv issue's, it will go from 33% drop to 29%,am so scared,I pray and cry everyday. am 30weeks+ already, how will I deliver with low pcv.Am just tired of the whole thing,I have eaten heaven and earth,still nothing. God should protect us,I can't imagine anything happening to me,God forbid sef.

I heard ferrotone and vitamins c increase pcv by 3% within 7 to 10days. I will try it as well starting from dis week.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 6:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Coldfeet:
Hapi new year mamas! may we continue to prosper and be fruitful in Jesus name.

God bless you all for the mention and prayers.

I have children stuffs to give out(for both sexes)ages newborn to teen! give me a mention or pm letting me know the age and gender.

@mama Coldfeet, I hope I'm not too late o. I'm very interested. I'm Lagos based and have 2 daughters: 0-6months and 3-4years. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Maggiespecial:

I heard ferrotone and vitamins c increase pcv by 3% within 7 to 10days. I will try it as well starting from dis week.
I have started taking ferrotone since I was 9 weeks,still at 30 weeks no improvement.just tired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2018
nnekaike:
I have started taking ferrotone since I was 9 weeks,still at 30 weeks no improvement.just tired.
You can try ranferon 12. It works so much for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello house. I am sure we all had a lovely night rest. I am getting closer to my due date and cant help thinking alot about labor pain and all. I know it will surely end in praise. Pls mamas in warri do you know if general hospital offer epidural?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.