Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175860 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
mumsgirl27:
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO INDUCE SLEEP
I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS
I SLEEP WELL IN THE AFTERNOON BUT AT NIGHT I CAN'T SLEEP.

same with me too. I don't sleep until like 3.00am..But I sleep well during daytime.
The thing don tire me sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!
Our prince came yesterday via CS, we are recovery well, all thanks to God. Curvilicious and all my teamies? Over to you grin grin
aww congrats.. God bless ur baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hii belladsweet..how's the pain (from the fibroid). I hope it has stopped pata pata??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
booqee:
ahhh..team 2018 � wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!
Our prince came yesterday via CS, we are recovery well, all thanks to God. Curvilicious and all my teamies? Over to you grin grin
Aww congratz teamie. May he be a source of an unending joy to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!
Congratulations,welcome to the world baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
RESPECT TO ALL MOTHERS OOO
THOSE WHO LOST,MAY GOD COMPENSATE YOUR LOSS DOUBLE

THOSE SEARCHING ,BE PATIENT MILLIONS OF WOMEN ARE IN SAME STRUGGLE JUST STAY HEALTH AND POSITIVE .MAY GOD HEAL YOUR HURT AND BLESS YOU WITH CHILDREN

THOSE THAT HAVE REACHED OLD AGE AND NOT MARRIED ,AKSO FEAR NEVER HAVING CHILDREN ,AS MUCH AS ITS PAINFUL ,NO BE YOU CREATE YOUR SELF.HE KNOWS WHY HE KEEPS YOU WAITING..MAY YOUR STEPS BE BLESSED

I JUST SAY MAKE I ENTER GREET OOO

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats mama mitche15, God bless and keep ur LO.........Quick recovery to u kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacutebaby: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY

Happy new year to all my special teamies, this is our year to carry our babies Yay. The time is drawing closer. i must apologise for being away for a while, still cant comment often cos of phone wahala, please anyone that comments or is online more often should takeover this cappo work o, am just doing it temporarily, ejoor.

Thanks Ayauche for remembering us.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, hope the MS don leave una? Whose bump is as big as mine?

Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 ........................Sex
rubyzz 09/06/18 ........................
Mandysmum 06/06/18 ........................
Belladsweet 20/06/18 ........................
Dacutebaby 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710

Kindly quote and add your name if i didnt add it. Sorry

Present teamie...always here..I don't really have a bump yet o just look like someone who ate too much. But my breast is seriously enlarging.

Please any idea when we can confirm baby gender
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YkUnltd: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
dacutebaby:

Present teamie...always here..I don't really have a bump yet o just look like someone who ate too much. But my breast is seriously enlarging.

Please any idea when we can confirm baby gender

From 20 weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YkUnltd: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!

Congratulations Mitche15, welcome baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA

Our Princess Arrived yesterday via rescheduled CS.

Mother and baby doing great.

BS: went in yesterday as the appointment date as been initially picked and the cs was done.

This is my second CS so am used to the process.

Cc: Curvilicious and Team January

Wishing all other Mama's supernatural Delivery.

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

congrats mama, speedy recover to u, where is the bs grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JDQueen: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thanks ma,

BS: went in yesterday as the appointment date as been initially picked and the CS was done. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!

Congrats on arrival of your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
mumsgirl27:
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO INDUCE SLEEP
I CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS
I SLEEP WELL IN THE AFTERNOON BUT AT NIGHT I CAN'T SLEEP.

Stop sleeping in the afternoon. You will be too tired by nighttime to stay awake. Also cut back on intake of foods containing caffeine such as coffee, tea, Coca-Cola, chocolate,etc especially at evening time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Momagic:

Stop sleeping in the afternoon. You will be too tired by nighttime to stay awake. Also cut back on intake of foods containing caffeine such as coffee, tea, Coca-Cola, chocolate,etc especially at evening time.

I'm the opposite fa. No matter how much I sleep in the afternoon, once i lie down, sleep straight! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bomgirl:

I'm the opposite fa. No matter how much I sleep in the afternoon, once i lie down, sleep straight! grin grin

Lucky you. long afternoon sleep messes up my night sleep during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Momagic: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

Congrats on a successful delivery. God bless you and your Lo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
wow! I Kent keep up with you belleful pipu again, so many pages of catching up. Congrats to those who have dropped, may God make your LOs the coolness of your eyes,Amen. Happy bumping and wadlling to the others.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

Congratulations sweetie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!
Congratulations momma. Jan mamas not wasting time rara grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oya new mamas. We need BS ooooooooo shocked cool shocked .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
rofemiguwa please how are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Happy new year mamas.
Congrats to all mamas dt v given birth. mitche15, JDQueen God bless ur lo.
Wlcome back presVA. U shall carry to term amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

Congrats iye baby
Welcome princessa
Remaining your BS

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
HolySteph:

Happy New Year cappo. Hmm my edd is tomorrow and still no sign of labour. Today is my anc, lemme hear what the doctor has to say.

Holy holy, how are far? How are you? What eid the doc say? Abi u don drop already sef! Easy peasy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats to the new mothers, welcome to the world babies. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
JDQueen:
Hello Everyone,

ATTENTION!!! BA, BS

Cc: Curvilicio.us and Team January

congrats mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YeyeObas5: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitche15:
Hi everyone, BA!!!!

Congrats mama. May he make you proud always. kisses to our Prince

(1) (2) (3) ... (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: futuremoma34 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.