Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163180 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born

Wow! Congratulations my curvy mama! God bless baby John for you!.

A big congratulations to other January mamas that have dropped! God bless your cuties!

Welcome aboard to all the Newbies! happy healthy 9months to you all!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations once more dearie @ curvi.. Welcome to motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=64134824][/quote]

Lol cheesy my sister it is well here!
Thanks for checking

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay

....finally it came to pass..
God that made you a mother will do it for me and my fellow TTC sisters. Congratulations, John will be a wonder to many. He will have younger sisters and brothers. Congrats

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
congratulations curvillicious. God bless little John
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay

double post

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
wooow I'm so excited, just a day away and we have recorded so many BAs. its indeed the lords doing and it is marvelous in our sights. A very big congratulations to HolySteph, miraclefromGod, MummyAudrey,Gabby18, mafiaqueen and curvilicious. may U not mourn over these bundles of joy in Jesus Mighty name. Team Jan dropping it like its hot, chaiii I love eet

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=64134824][/quote]

Hmmmm.... Na vigilante my sister o. I prefer d vigilante pass d waddling stage o. It's well... Thks 4 checking.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay

Congrats @curvilicious (mama john) indeed His words can never return void..welcome baby John ur light shall never go dim ijn Amen..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hiii..please i wanna ask an unrelated question..

Those that are familiar with using taxify or uber, if you book a cab on taxify, and you are about three passengers and still carry plenty load to put in the boot. Would you be charged extra? Will the driver complain if you carry load put in boot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay

Wow wow wow
Congratulations curvy mama

Welcome baby John

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
wow wow..finally!! Congratulations to you and all other january mamas that have put to bed! God bless your babies.

Mehn..january women are really dropping it like its hot ooo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
I just thought as much say this one wey January mamas are dropping it like its hot and cappo curvy nor come dey talk so e bi like say she sef Don dey born o! Congratulations dear!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
booqee:
Happy birthday ifyalways. Wishing you all the good things you wish yourself!
Thank you dear. May 2018 be kind and blissful to you and yours. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
nnekaike:
Mama's please o,drinking Lipton tea is it safe?.Am getting addicted to it,taking it like water sef.Even when am sleeping I dream about Lipton tea,every thing around me smells Lipton tea.Is it normal at all?.
hahaha this is so funny..i couldn't help but laugh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry i don't have an answer.. embarassed
Its just hilarious dreaming of lipton grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by salisuammy(f): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious, your testimony brought tears to my eyes. God is indeed great and worthy to be praised. Plenty love to John

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
olalayo1710:
Happy birthday to you ifyalways, God bless your new age.
Thank you. God bless and be gracious to you too. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
dunasy:

Happy Sunday.......congratulations to the mamas that have put to bed....God bless and guide your families.......

Been awhile I came here.....orders no gree me see road.

Happy birthday to us today ( myself, grandma ifyalways, amy43 and the new born mamas here would be giving us as birthday mates )

I wish us the best of our desires.

Please mamas, kindly mention me when my birthday mate(s) arrive.

Happy belated birthday to you. Did we get a 24th Dec baby?

@Forzarush, compliments. Trust you are strong now. It is well with you and fortune.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning wonderful mothers of princes and princesses! Happy new year to u all!
This's my first time posting on this thread and i hope u won't scold me for seeing me here unqualified. Honestly, it s a great privilege being in ur midst ds morning. Congratulations to all mamas who have already delivered their los, may that same grace of safe delivery from God rest on other mamas to deliver their los safely in Jesus name, amen.
Mamas, I've been eyeing this thread for a long time now yearning to join u when I finally defeated TTC. I'm so happy for those who made it from TTC thread to ds glorious thread. I strongly believe that, that same God who did it 4 u all will also remember us who're still in the waiting room.
Pls sisters, do remember us in your prayers.
Wishn u all d best!

Apology 4 my long post.
this year would not pass you by.. as you chose the moniker tripletstwins..that is how God will bless you with multiple birth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Eezohbae:

Thanks mama I'm fine o,my phone fell inside water,and it's halfblind now,I no dey see well aga with the phone

I'm sure I've missed many things on the thread

Hope you are fine ma,..able mommas I hail Una o

Ma'am Eezohbae you have been on my mind for a long time now but can't get your moniker, had to go search for you! You where last seen online on 30th October last year! Hope you are OK sis? Please do come in and say hi! It is well with you ma'am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations curvilicious, God bless John for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
booqee:
Hiii..please i wanna ask an unrelated question..

Those that are familiar with using taxify or uber, if you book a cab on taxify, and you are about three passengers and still carry plenty load to put in the boot. Would you be charged extra? Will the driver complain if you carry load put in boot?

D charges is per ride, not per head/load............D driver wouldn't complain about it, his own is to take u to ur destination and be paid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
legendsmother loisemm spakuls adorablewifey where una dey o? i don keep land for una here.
I don talk am say I must carry belly this year. Iyaekene to sure, I don sharpaly collect my land o. God bless you for this sis.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
wow wu! Congratulations iya John, welcome baby John.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 7 weeks to our season.
Potential porters, get set.

curve.........................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18.......suprise
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Aneeks........... 15/3/18..... ( )
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
Beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
kokozain (wife)......29/3/18.......( )
Eniafelamo............31/3/18........( )
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

Yes oh

Safe delivery to us all and all mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curve: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

My dear, i told my doc today that i'm craving pineapples and he said i can eat them. To be on the safe side, i'm only taking small.
I took this week too. Too sweet to resist but I dey look Zobo with side eye.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
congrats curvi welcome to the world prince john

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Goldenheart002:

D charges is per ride, not per head/load............D driver wouldn't complain about it, his own is to take u to ur destination and be paid
ok thanks.. I've never ridden with someone else or carry plenty load using taxify before. Am about to do that tomorrow so i know whatsup..cos those drivers like to complain on any little thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Na wa o. Vigilante no gree me come this thread. I can see so many BA flying up and down. Congratulations to all new mamas in the house. God bless your little ones

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.
It's 7 weeks to our season.
Potential porters, get set.

curve.........................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18.......suprise
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Aneeks........... 15/3/18..... ( )
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
Beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........( )
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
kokozain (wife)......29/3/18.......( )
Eniafelamo............31/3/18........( )
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

Cappo please add my name to the list
Wowdiva 22/3/18......... Prince
How are my team mates doing? Congrats to the new mommas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Too tired to type.
Congratulations to you January Cappo and other mama's that just put to bed. May God bless, protect and keep your lil ones. Enjoy your motherhood!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!! John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg. Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.
BS is super hilarious CC Sansa142 Nnekaike Pwettymii Towerofgrace Proudmom38 Jazzyjazz Chrissyjay All team January, cappo yaff born
Big congrats curvy curvy. But the date, guess you meant 12th?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.