Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200517 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats mamas @mafiaqueen, Holysteph and gabby 18. Thank God for safe delivery of ur little ones.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 10:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Graciouscharis:

There’s a thread for it in the education section. You can follow it for updates and any question you have.

Thanks a lot. God bless u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
erutoria:
Jesus!!!! Really? We stay very close o. Am in ebremede o. It well.
Awww! Serzly! We need to hook up then grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
FloraEC:

Mummy booqee oo, shocked my own story no dy painful to read. I dun know the post you're talking about
na so..

no be the uncle told me story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Schonebaby: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations to all new mama's. January mothers dropping it like its hot�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
gabby18:
BA BA BA!!

With utmost gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary, I announce d arrival of my prince charming after waiting for 3 whose years!!! God blessed us with our bundle of Joy on the 11th Jan at about 3pm via VD.

Baby, dad and I all doing great! BS laraaa...
Wsh all other waddling mums a safe delivery by Gods grace, amen!!!

Cc curvilicious

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2018
Anak123:
hello house.......

sure we all doing great......thanks for all the care n love.
p
we are home now...yayyy......so tired.

will come and give the full gist later ..

congrats to all that have put to bed....and safe delivery to every preggy mama here in Jesus mighty name.

Good night. hugs.

Welcome back teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Mama's please o,drinking Lipton tea is it safe?.Am getting addicted to it,taking it like water sef.Even when am sleeping I dream about Lipton tea,every thing around me smells Lipton tea.Is it normal at all?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2018
ahnie:
Congrats mummyaudrey...kisses to my Dil.

Thnx love I appreciate you.thanx for ur care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
booqee:
na so..
no be the uncle told me story
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2018
gabby18:
BA BA BA!!

With utmost gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary, I announce d arrival of my prince charming after waiting for 3 whose years!!! God blessed us with our bundle of Joy on the 11th Jan at about 3pm via VD.

Baby, dad and I all doing great! BS laraaa...
Wsh all other waddling mums a safe delivery by Gods grace, amen!!!

Cc curvilicious

Congrats ohhhhhh welcome baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=HolySteph post=64114307]BA! BA!! BA!!!

Just when i was giving up, God answered my prayers at the right time. So My Prince Charming made his grand entrance this morning 10am, 11th of January, weighing 3.7kg through VD. Mother and baby are doing just fine. Father over rejoicing because he has a birthday mate,
What a coincidence! smiley Team January BS coming soon,
let me get myself.
Congrats love.welcome to the world baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
mafiaqueen:
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.
congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2018
@mafiaqueen, Holysteph and gabby 18.

Congratulations ma, we thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats to all the new mothers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2018
mafiaqueen:
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.
Congratulations.
God bless your home with his arrival.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
gwng:
You can now PRE-ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

1. What is a Pre-Order: We will ship the items from overseas on your behalf AFTER YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT.
2. Arrival (Available for Pickup at our Office): 7-10 working Days. DELIVERY AVAILABLE ALL OVER NIGERIA!

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 16k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 25k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
HolySteph:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
So My Prince Charming made his grand entrance this morning 10am, 11th of January, weighing 3.7kg through VD. Mother and baby are doing just fine.
Congratulations Momma.
God bless our prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
gabby18:
BA BA BA!!

With utmost gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary, I announce d arrival of my prince charming after waiting for 3 whose years!!! God blessed us with our bundle of Joy on the 11th Jan at about 3pm

Am do happy for your testimony.
Big Congratulations to you.
God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicemom: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning wonderful mothers of princes and princesses! Happy new year to u all!
This's my first time posting on this thread and i hope u won't scold me for seeing me here unqualified. Honestly, it s a great privilege being in ur midst ds morning. Congratulations to all mamas who have already delivered their los, may that same grace of safe delivery from God rest on other mamas to deliver their los safely in Jesus name, amen.
Mamas, I've been eyeing this thread for a long time now yearning to join u when I finally defeated TTC. I'm so happy for those who made it from TTC thread to ds glorious thread. I strongly believe that, that same God who did it 4 u all will also remember us who're still in the waiting room.
Pls sisters, do remember us in your prayers.
Wishn u all d best!

Apology 4 my long post.
God will surely answer us in due time this year u shall carry ur triplets

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Sansa143:
Mama Ekene,u wan finish d plot nee@Liftedhands.Oya where my gang members at,i don buy plot for us oh.

Giddyperson
Jazzyjazz
Naomi1
eque
Chanbaby
Oya odas follow.

Yea,enough plot.

Congrats to all mamas dat have put to bed.

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
nicemom:
God will surely answer us in due time this year u shall carry ur triplets

Amen dear! Thanks a lot for ur prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Arihodo(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
HolySteph:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Just when i was giving up, God answered my prayers at the right time. So My Prince Charming made his grand entrance this morning 10am, 11th of January, weighing 3.7kg through VD. Mother and baby are doing just fine. Father over rejoicing because he has a birthday mate,
What a coincidence! smiley Team January BS coming soon,
let me get myself.

Cc Curvilicious it has happened o!

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning wonderful mothers of princes and princesses! Happy new year to u all!
This's my first time posting on this thread and i hope u won't scold me for seeing me here unqualified. Honestly, it s a great privilege being in ur midst ds morning. Congratulations to all mamas who have already delivered their los, may that same grace of safe delivery from God rest on other mamas to deliver their los safely in Jesus name, amen.
Mamas, I've been eyeing this thread for a long time now yearning to join u when I finally defeated TTC. I'm so happy for those who made it from TTC thread to ds glorious thread. I strongly believe that, that same God who did it 4 u all will also remember us who're still in the waiting room.
Pls sisters, do remember us in your prayers.
Wishn u all d best!

Apology 4 my long post.
Hugs and kisses my sister. Your expectations shall not be cut short. God has sworn to bless you. May this blessing manifest speedily physically.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
legendsmother loisemm spakuls adorablewifey where una dey o? i don keep land for una here.

I dey here Kampe...Thanks sis..I don collect my share of the land...God will give us reasons to laugh soon in Jesus Name.Amen!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations Holysteph, mafiaqueen and gabby18. May God bless you and your babies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
mamatwiny:

Hugs and kisses my sister. Your expectations shall not be cut short. God has sworn to bless you. May this blessing manifest speedily physically.

Amen! Thanks sis!
Hope all is well wt u nd ur lo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hi beautiful mamas,I am here to register am team July,May God grant all of us safe delivery.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
YeyeObas5:
Congratulations to miraclefromGod.
Beautifulrosa, your Bs is so detailed. It reminds me of what I went through when I had my Princess. I nearly curse Adam and Eve that day. God bless all mothers. May we live long to reap the fruit of our labour (Amen)

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:

Amen! Thanks sis!
Hope all is well wt u nd ur lo?

I am fine ooo. Praying to clock 12weeks soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Anistef:

Congratulation ma

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
kokozain:
Congratulations ma May Almighty Allah bless and protect you and baby and provide for Daddy too ameen

Amen. Thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.