Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127863 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Liftedhands:
Nnekaike take the lipton with milk and be moderate with the number of teabag per cup/day! the caffein is minimal.
Thank you very much,my confidence just boosted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
booqee:
hahaha this is so funny..i couldn't help but laugh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry i don't have an answer.. embarassed
Its just hilarious dreaming of lipton grin
Really funny o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
booqee:
this year would not pass you by.. as you chose the moniker tripletstwins..that is how God will bless you with multiple birth.

Amen sis! Thanks a lot for ur prayers. Wishn u God's blessing too in every area of your life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tripletwins222:
Gud morning wonderful mothers of princes and princesses! Happy new year to u all!
This's my first time posting on this thread and i hope u won't scold me for seeing me here unqualified. Honestly, it s a great privilege being in ur midst ds morning. Congratulations to all mamas who have already delivered their los, may that same grace of safe delivery from God rest on other mamas to deliver their los safely in Jesus name, amen.
Mamas, I've been eyeing this thread for a long time now yearning to join u when I finally defeated TTC. I'm so happy for those who made it from TTC thread to ds glorious thread. I strongly believe that, that same God who did it 4 u all will also remember us who're still in the waiting room.
Pls sisters, do remember us in your prayers.
Wishn u all d best!

Apology 4 my long post.

God will surely answer you very soon in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wemmy017:

cheesy grin I will try, the thought of it make me sick. I hope I'm normal
u r normal dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
NIFES:

Congratulations ma.
God bless your baby boy and keep him flourishing in Jesus name.

Amen
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
mydeporch:

Congrats curvilicious mama... so happy to hear dis news as i am just visiting d page in 2018...na good news i meet... May God bless ur son and family richly always....He will alwys be a source of joy nd peace to you....
@rollykotex..How are u doing mama. Compliments of d season.awaiting ur good news. It is well with you.

Congrats to all january mamas that have delivered. I pray God will make it easier for d remaining january mamas..
Happy new year everyone. Sorry its coming late. .
Same to you my darling Martins mama.. I'm also waiting eagerly. Thanks for always having me in mind. May God bless you and yours forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
nifeseun:

Nope, you will be charged same price. It's traffic and time spent that increases ur fare. How are you, sent u an email, it is well.
how come? I didn't get it oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
FexCathy:

I dont think they do o! I use Central Hospital and they have never mentioned it to us as an option. Some private hospitals offer epidural sha e.g Lily Hospitals.

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to ask the doc when next I go. Lily will be too pricey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spunkwap: 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
You can Check Ten (10) Tips to Get Pregnant Fast

https://romanticseason.com/2018/01/ten-10-tips-get-pregnant-fast/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born
Congratulations sis.Just like yesterday you announced your Bfp...I am so so happy for you...may the birth of baby John herald greater things to your household...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Any winches dat hs decided2 follow me directly or indirectly dis 2018 will not succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YkUnltd: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Has Anyone gone for baby shopping lately, Pls I need the list and prices. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan tear my belle oooooo
Haaaaaheeeeekoooooookiiiiiiikiiiii

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Liftedhands:
Hahaha grin grin you know me na i be real omonile cheesy

this your land must get occupant this 2018 in Jesus name amen.
Amen ma...how is our frosh prince?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=YkUnltd post=64146771]Has Anyone gone for baby shopping lately, Pls I need the list and prices. Thanks [/quote

This question has been asked multiple times on this thread. Have you tried to use the search option.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Awww this is good news, congrats curvilicious mama it is the the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. To God be all the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YkUnltd: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=rhukkie post=64146823][/quote]
I have, the last person that asked a week or 2 weeks ago wasn't responded to. I need a recent price list. I saw a price list from 3 or 4 years ago on this on thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 12:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God for the back to back BA,
Congrats to all the new mums,may God bless the Lo’s
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 2:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Wemmy017:

cheesy grin I will try, the thought of it make me sick. I hope I'm normal
You are so normal dear. I'm guessing dat U've not gotten dat big O before. Just relax ur mind,u will get dere and wen u do,u will be d one begging 4 it.
Chai,somebody should help me beg dis my doctor ke,just 4weeks of kpekus break and I dont even know aw it is doing me,a whole 10 more weeks to go. God is my strength.my miracle Baby,i love u so much and i know i can do dis 4 u to stay in till d right time and grow very well.Yeah,mummy will.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Aww mama John, I am soooo happy for you. Once again TTC has been conquered. Thank you Jesus.

For all TTC mamas, your child in your arms this year will be your portion in Jesus Christ name amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2018
heroinqc:
Any winches dat hs decided2 follow me directly or indirectly dis 2018 will not succeed.

Please remember to cast the lying witches out cos they're more powerful than village winches

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:04am On Jan 13, 2018
mafiaqueen:
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.
Congrats mafiaqueen, God bless mafiaprince cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2018
mafiaqueen:
BA BA BA
My prince charming made his grand entrance yesterday via VD weighing 3kg. Thank the God we serve. BS coming soon.

Congrats sis
Welcome prince charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2018
mamadsquare:
So this is the 4000th page of this thread! Glory be to God for all of the testimonies and victories so far. Been a follower since just after the nairaland tsunami, and i saw the pages grow from less than 500 till now. God please grant my marriage this major testimony of coming on here to share my victory story as well. Going to conceive sisters, lets join our faith together and believe God to upgrade us to this place.
It is done my dear Sis, is there anything too hard for God? He is the God of impossibilities. Just keep thanking God for your miracles (Keep calling their names) It is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2018
HolySteph:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Just when i was giving up, God answered my prayers at the right time. So My Prince Charming made his grand entrance this morning 10am, 11th of January, weighing 3.7kg through VD. Mother and baby are doing just fine. Father over rejoicing because he has a birthday mate,
What a coincidence! smiley Team January BS coming soon,
let me get myself.

Cc Curvilicious it has happened o!
Congrats Mama...God bless your Prince and DH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2018
Awww
Baby John finally here
I remb vividly how we were all begging him to implant and give you rest of mind at the TTC thread.
Congrats Curvilicious
It ended with praise.

I dey expect BS o
Because I know ur drama queen self must be displayed to the fullest.
Lots of kisses to John. He has just opened the door for more blessings.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2018
gabby18:
BA BA BA!!

With utmost gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary, I announce d arrival of my prince charming after waiting for 3 whose years!!! God blessed us with our bundle of Joy on the 11th Jan at about 3pm via VD.

Baby, dad and I all doing great! BS laraaa...
Wsh all other waddling mums a safe delivery by Gods grace, amen!!!

Cc curvilicious
Wow...January Mamas dropping it like it's hot. Congrats Mama, God bless your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations to all mama's who have birthed their Los. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born
Halleluyah ooo...congrats Mama John. Finally, your long awaited prince is here. God bless your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2018
mummyjayson:
u r normal dear
Thanks Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2018
toyeem:

You are so normal dear. I'm guessing dat U've not gotten dat big O before. Just relax ur mind,u will get dere and wen u do,u will be d one begging 4 it.
Chai,somebody should help me beg dis my doctor ke,just 4weeks of kpekus break and I dont even know aw it is doing me,a whole 10 more weeks to go. God is my strength.my miracle Baby,i love u so much and i know i can do dis 4 u to stay in till d right time and grow very well.Yeah,mummy will.
Maybe i haven't. I'm making up my mind now. Will start with once a week, i hope it gets better. Thanks Mama. Safe delivery for you and us all IJN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.