Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139501 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Waddling has not been easy at all, honestly I never knew I would get this far but God is ever faithful. I feel so much pressure and can't walk long distance yet I still go to work.

booqee go to market and come and feed me back on price o

I actually just got back from island market like an hour ago. Chisos!!! shocked Things are damn expensive!!! I spent more than 150k and I've not finished buying things o.. God will provide.. i will buy the rest later..just few things remaining.

As per the above..i feel the same way too. I cant walk for long , i feel that pressure so heavily like down my pelvis..its God that just saw me through today.. i was so tired and waddling in the market while feeling the pressure which got more intense...and i had my mum and younger sis helping me to haggle in the market too.

May God bless us with an easy and supernatural delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
FloraEC:

I've sinned and fallen short of His Glory in many ways but when I hurt someone I try as much as possible to make peace with the person even after asking God for forgiveness. I'm not perfect. That's called spirit of penance and reconciliation.

You're just plain incorrigible and I won't give you a mention again. My greetings to your BIL, uncle Rock

No u hv not sinned and u hv not fallen any short of God's glory, u are madam perfect nd righteous. Luk at u, whn i say u are d worst pretender i am not exergerating. In ur environs u're peaceable wit evribody, d school u attended dsam, ur village dsam, u dnt kip malice. U talk2 all persons, u greet all persons. Even in dis preggy thread u talk2 evribody. Second mama peace, Lie Muhammed will soon be ur surname. No come nd mention me. Since i hv knwn my post is pepering u, from nw on i will kip posting and i'm sure ur HPB will kip rising. Remember dis thread is not ur inheritance. My BIL will receive ur greeting. 2018 winch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
Thank you all for the mentions. God bless you all and keep you & yours
Gtc mamas, we were together nd God did this for me. He will visit each and everyone of you in Jesus name Amen!
ohmagosh...he's so cute! God bless him! We await the BS oo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
heroinqc:
No u hv not sinned and u hv not fallen any short of God's glory, u are madam perfect nd righteous. Luk at u, whn i say u are d worst pretender i am not exergerating. In ur environs u're peaceable wit evribody, d school u attended dsam, ur village dsam, u dnt kip malice. U talk2 all persons, u greet all persons. Even in dis preggy thread u talk2 evribody. Second mama peace, Lie Muhammed will soon be ur surname. No come nd mention me. Since i hv knwn my post is pepering u, from nw on i will kip posting and i'm sure ur HPB will kip rising. Remember dis thread is not ur inheritance. My BIL will receive ur greeting. 2018 winch
sit down and be humble. Seriously speaking, be humble! Your posts and attitude of recent is grating on a lot of people's nerves..not especially after what you did..dang!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Shut up already angry you dubious scammer
For your info I only reply mentions of straightforward people.
I knw her co winch will surface cos dey go in cliq lukin4 trouble. Taaa get out, taaa go nd die, taaa go nd jump inside d lagoon. Olodo. Who is dubious, nd a scammer. Hw did i scam u? May d real scammer locate u nd scam ur life dis 2018. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born
Wow congratulations Darling sis, welcome handsome bobo you are forever blessed in Jesus names

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
phlakkeys:
Happy New Year To Every Member.
Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
A big congratulation to you curvilicious and other January Mamas. May The Good Lord keep your LOs.
July 2017 Mamas, how're we and our LOs doing?
Happy New Dawn to you all.
Cappo! How are you ma'am? we're doing well. Awaiting your testimony. Be good. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithugo64(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Finally John is here!
Congratulations mama curvilicious
Congratulations to papa John
And welcome to baby John

Eheee
Some mamas just can't let this thread be void of abusive words and clapbacks
I take God beg una, carry una matter go backyard go settle am or fix a date, meet somewhere private and fight it out!
It hurts when you introduce someone to the thread and the person comes to meet things like this
Biko let the conversation remain civil
Let love lead or simply use the ignore button when you are tempted

Sorry mamas, just had to let this out

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
gabby18:
BA BA BA!!

With utmost gratitude to my Lord Jesus Christ and my Mother Mary, I announce d arrival of my prince charming after waiting for 3 whose years!!! God blessed us with our bundle of Joy on the 11th Jan at about 3pm via VD.

Baby, dad and I all doing great! BS laraaa...
Wsh all other waddling mums a safe delivery by Gods grace, amen!!!

Cc curvilicious
Congratulations to you! My DS and DH has another birthday mate.. Its seems 11th Jan is a hot cake.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
ifyalways:

Happy belated birthday to you. Did we get a 24th Dec baby?

@Forzarush, compliments. Trust you are strong now. It is well with you and fortune.
Thank you Grannie, we're better now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born
Congratulations cappo! Wow God has done it for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations to all mamas that have dropped, may God make it easy for others.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sorry for derailing the thread mama's. Newcomers you're welcome, we're one family here and will always be. We love, correct, help and quarrel but can never force a horse to drink water.

Team July hope we're good? Have we started antenatal yet? Still fighting ms? Feeling baby flutters yet?

sweetose
floraec
veedboss
ffvsquared
rofemiguwa
rolk
VivyGift
LadyMessi
nutigal
Omolaadun000
Hannydimples
kareenakapur cappo how're you doing

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
congratulations curvilicious......welcome John

booqee......kpele...hope you took lots of water..... baby things are expensive kwa......how did you feel when doing the shopping? mushy mushy abi....plenty awhhs and this is cute..that is lovely comments ....me I kukuma surrounded myself with my baby things to sleep when I first did shopping then.

FloraEC....... ki lon happen ma'am?

ifyalways....no we don't have a birthday mate grandma

forzarush.....I don't see mentions still except I do physical check of the mentions tab...how's the family?how's you too doing ma'am

redsocks.....welcome on board ma'am

Zaynie......na so resumption dey be ma'am....trying to rest this weekend abi......seems we have finished the cooking series.......

We need spontaneous things again on this thread once in a while .....mama's let's spontacook something we all can contribute and benefit from.....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
booqee:
sit down and be humble. Seriously speaking, be humble! Your posts and attitude of recent is grating on a lot of people's nerves..not especially after what you did..dang!
I know u will sprang out of ur hole cos u are one of d second winches who started d trouble. D 3 wise winches. Whc people? Spik4 ursef. C who is humble.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious:
Thank you all for the mentions. God bless you all and keep you & yours
Gtc mamas, we were together nd God did this for me. He will visit each and everyone of you in Jesus name Amen!

He is so cute!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
curvilicious mama,congrats teamie. welcome baby john. john is so cute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Holysteph and gabby18,congrats mamas. na only me remain oo?? i am anxious,though i am a second time mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
dunasy:

booqee......kpele...hope you took lots of water..... baby things are expensive kwa......how did you feel when doing the shopping? mushy mushy abi....plenty awhhs and this is cute..that is lovely comments ....me I kukuma surrounded myself with my baby things to sleep when I first did shopping then.

ahh my sister..it wasnt easy but i enjoyed it..like you said, the awws and mushy mushy feeling was there oo while my money was going.. im lying down to rest..the pressure in my pelvis is getting intense.. it happens when I'm stressed. I'm just really
glad i've finally shopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
FloraEC:
Sorry for derailing the thread mama's. Newcomers you're welcome, we're one family here and will always be. We love, correct, help and quarrel but can never force a horse to drink water.

Team July hope we're good? Have we started antenatal yet? Still fighting ms? Feeling baby flutters yet?

sweetose
floraec
veedboss
ffvsquared
rofemiguwa
rolk
VivyGift
LadyMessi
nutigal
Hannydimples
kareenakapur cappo how're you doing

I'm a FTM oooo. I'll be 16 weeks tmao by God's grace. Starting ANC soon.
Please add me to Team July.
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
dunasy:

congratulations .....welcom

ifyalways....no we don't have a birthday mate thing we all can contribute and benefit from.....
Choi, e pain me gan cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
dunasy:

Flora.EC....... ki lon happen ma'am?

We need spontaneous things again on this thread once in a while .....mama's let's spontacook something we all can contribute and benefit from.....

Ma binu mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omolaadun000:

I'm a FTM oooo. I'll be 16 weeks tmao by God's grace. Starting ANC soon.
Please add me to Team July.
Thanks.

Welcome dear, 16weeks gone shocked You're team june/July. May God make this journey smooth for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
booqee:
ahh my sister..it wasnt easy but i enjoyed it..like you said, the awws and mushy mushy feeling was there oo while my money was going.. im lying down to rest..the pressure in my pelvis is getting intense.. it happens when I'm stressed. I'm just really
glad i've finally shopped

Please can you help me with the list pretty please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Choil today is Saturday and I did not see a single food on the thread embarassed embarassed embarassedno more cravings?
Proudmom38 bawoni?
FloraEC how's Adele's bff?
Booqee I understand the mushy feeling grin grin I still get that feeling just looking at my princess
Goldenheart002 auntie Adele is hailing oh cheesy grin easy delivery to you dear

Congratulations to all the new moms and easy peasy delivery to the remaining waddling mommas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
They think they can DENT this thread with their evil tongues and unguarded utterances just when Gods glory is all over the thread blessing mums with lovely babies,,,,, the bible says it shall not stand neither will it come to pass,,,, God is warning you people oooo,,, stay away from this thread,,,or u face his wrath,,, this is 2018 not 2017 where somethings were over looked,,, mod ban is a small thing compared to Gods ban..... #dropsmic

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
FloraEC:

Welcome dear, 16weeks gone shocked You're team june/July. May God make this journey smooth for us

Amen...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Beautiful morning mamas.

Congratulations curvilicious and other mamas that just dropped their babies, God bless and keep your little ones.

Feb moms how are we? Waddling has not been easy at all, honestly I never knew I would get this far but God is ever faithful. 33 weeks 3days today and the contraction or Braxton Hicks no he here I feel so much pressure and can't walk long distance yet I still go to work.

I decided to go for uss scan on Wednesday to check on babies and both are weighing 2.1kg each, is it possible they weigh same thing or scan man scammed me?

In other words I know we are getting there, I've not finished shopping but I don't just have strength for market again at all. Safe delivery to us all

Shout out to my teamies:
Rhukkie you have been quiet these days awayu?
Rollykotex my prayer warrior teamie, how is waddling?
booqee go to market and come and feed me back on price o
mummyjason how is pushing?
Completey
Captain Lioha, e never reach to leave village abi

My other teamies I'm saying hiiiiii

Thanks for checking on us teamie. We are 36 weeks today. The pelvic pressure is something else. The finishing line is not far again. Wishing everyone of us a safe landing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
kelizosuy:
Choil today is Saturday and I did not see a single food on the thread embarassed embarassed embarassedno more cravings?
Florae.c how's Adele's bff?

Congratulations to all the new moms and easy peasy delivery to the remaining waddling mommas

She's fine, took 18mths imm today supposed to take it since November and she's been pooping watery poop(sorry TMI). Dunno if is the injection or what she ate. I've given her pap, banana and no poop yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
keeki:

some nurses are just impatient.same happend to a friend.just continue sit baths and make sure enough air gets there it can stay dry.

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aww...kpele

My greetings to her
FloraEC:

She's fine, took 18mths imm today supposed to take it since November and she's been pooping watery poop(sorry TMI). Dunno if is the injection or what she ate. I've given her pap, banana and no poop yet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.