Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140501 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thanks a lot ma
PatKing:

You are doing a great job.
She looks good.
God bless you Child. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumofnations: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Signing in to team June. cheesy My EDD is 04/06/2018..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnek.aike
Pwett.ymii
Tower.ofgrace
Proudm.om38
Jazzyjaz.z
Chrissyja.y
All team January, cappo yaff born

What a wonderful God!!!, What an excellent God!!! HE has done marvelous things for us
What marvelous God!!! What an excellent!!! HE still doing marvelous things for us

Oh God!!! Abba Father, The One & Only God,
Thank you Jehovah for the safe and healthy birthing of John

Curvilicious oooooo congratulations,
my joy knows no bound, logging on today after a very long time this is the first and best news ever, a week to my birthday

My darling John, you have been a miracle from conception, by God's grace your life will be a wonder to many, to your generation a pace setter and a blessing will you be, your coming forth will usher in uncommon blessings and testimonies for your family, as you are the first to your parents you will be first in achieving great things and you will not be the last in anything. God bless you darling.

Curvy biko when you come online send me naming ceremony details i beg make i turn up sharp sharp

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mumofnations:
Signing in to team June. cheesy My EDD is 04/06/2018..

Congratulations.
You are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
curvilicious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
John, finally arrived 5:5am on Friday 13/01 weighing 3.5kg.
Mama John alive, John sucking thumb & daddy looking like film.

BS is super hilarious
CC Sansa142
Nnekaike
Pwettymii
Towerofgrace
Proudmom38
Jazzyjazz
Chrissyjay
All team January, cappo yaff born

Yes ooo!!! congrats curvilicious . Thank God. it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stormie: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
teamie this waddling is not easy. me that i was lepa brisk walker, i have turned to jaga jaga walker. At 35 weeks i am supper tired! Still going to work though, hopping i can keep it up till end of this month!

Happy waddling!

Bloomingbud:
Beautiful morning mamas.

Congratulations curvilicious and other mamas that just dropped their babies, God bless and keep your little ones.

Feb moms how are we? Waddling has not been easy at all, honestly I never knew I would get this far but God is ever faithful. 33 weeks 3days today and the contraction or Braxton Hicks no he here I feel so much pressure and can't walk long distance yet I still go to work.

I decided to go for uss scan on Wednesday to check on babies and both are weighing 2.1kg each, is it possible they weigh same thing or scan man scammed me?

In other words I know we are getting there, I've not finished shopping but I don't just have strength for market again at all. Safe delivery to us all

Shout out to my teamies:
Rhukkie you have been quiet these days awayu?
Rollykotex my prayer warrior teamie, how is waddling?
booqee go to market and come and feed me back on price o
mummyjason how is pushing?
Completey
Captain Lioha, e never reach to leave village abi

My other teamies I'm saying hiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats to all that has put to bed,God bless your family. Amen!

Pls I need to reach completey,her 2 numbers are not going thru.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good evening mama's.

Please I need an answer, I started antenatal today, registered since 9wks. I did scan today and was measuring 3weeks ahead (18W instead of 15W4D) and my EDD shifted to 2nd week of June instead of July and is singleton. My first scan gave me the exact week I calculated. I know pregnancy is +/-2wks but this 3wks got me confused even the sonographer started from the beginning and was still getting the same thing.

Please what could be the cause.

zaynie, soonest, any other sabi mama's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Late BA!!!
My Prince charming arrived 29th December, via VD.
My God is awesome
BS is a testimony.... coming soon
Cc lady25

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Booqee, seems u stay in Ojodu, am 3 street away from Royan hospital.
Yet to decide on hospital to use for ANC.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Awesomemama:
Late BA!!!
My God is awesome
Cc lady25
congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Our bff mummy I think you should try another place for the scan to get another view of it before concluding

There was a time scan gave me Nov 5th as against the initial Oct 22nd.. So I think it can happen

Kpele sis
FloraEC:
Good evening mama's.

Please I need an answer, I started antenatal today, registered since 9wks. I did scan today and was measuring 3weeks ahead (18W instead of 15W4D) and my EDD shifted to 2nd week of June instead of July and is singleton. My first scan gave me the exact week I calculated. I know pregnancy is +/-2wks but this 3wks got me confused even the sonographer started from the beginning and was still getting the same thing.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
talltosyne:
Booqee, seems u stay in Ojodu, am 3 street away from Royan hospital.
Yet to decide on hospital to use for ANC.
yeah ur right. Royan is not bad too. So far my experience with them is very okay. I've only had two visitations though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Manuel2017(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Get Your Invitation/admission letters into various Universities in Ukraine to study Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmacy, Economics, Computer Science, oil and gas, and so on in English Medium with cheapest tution Fees in Europe. All process will be done without payment only after interview at the embassey. But we will have solid agreements signed by both parties and students sponsor. requirements needed to begin process are Waec or Neco result with 5 credits including maths and English Birth certificate Testimonial Data page of International passport 4 passport photo. Get ready for next section. For more information please contact me via whatsapp [09067758940]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=FloraEC post=64225744]Good evening mama's.

Sis, there was a time scan gave me 2nd October as against 21st October according to LMP and I later gave birth on 27th October. The change of date really put me under pressure when it got to 2nd Oct and I wasn't having any sign. So, I think you should just work with your edd according to LMP and ignore those scan dates

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
FloraEC:
Good evening mama's.

Your dating scan/most accurate scan is the first scan you did in your 1st trimester. Once you get to your second trimester your baby's weight depends on so many other factors like diet, genetics etc hence cannot be used to calculate your edd. So pls edd doesn't change, still remains the 1st one.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Double post
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
stormie:
teamie this waddling is not easy. me that i was lepa brisk walker, i have turned to jaga jaga walker. At 35 weeks i am supper tired! Still going to work though, hopping i can keep it up till end of this month!

Happy waddling!

Waddling Na understatement o, turning from one side to the other on the bed self Na war but how we wan do now. We thank God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us to the very end, there shall be no loss what so ever by his grace.

God remembered me for good by transferring my female supervisor to another branch and giving me a male supervisor that does not stress me at all, I'm just so happy that wahala madam who keeps saying she too has carried Belle before has gone.

It is well with us jare.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Teamie I would suggest u see ur Dr. Since it's mild it may be nothing much but just see ur doctor to be double sure.

#Team may for supernatural delivery

Imahaps:
My sabi mamas, is it normal to have mild cramps @22 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
kelizosuy:
Our bff mummy I think you should try another place for the scan to get another view of it before concluding

There was a time scan gave me Nov 5th as against the initial Oct 22nd.. So I think it can happen

Kpele sis

That's what I'll do. Googled it and was seeing "hidden twin" big baby" GD(gestational diabetes)

If you see my tummy ehh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When I see April /May bumps I just hide my face. I wonder if I'll be able to move at 40wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
stephmiracle:
[/quote]

[quote author=ffvsquared post=64227355]

Your dating scan/most accurate scan is the first scan you did in your 1st trimester. Once you get to your second trimester your baby's weight depends on so many other factors like diet, genetics etc hence cannot be used to calculate your edd. So pls edd doesn't change, still remains the 1st one.

Thanks dear, at least I'm calmed. Will go for a repeat scan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Choil DAT na awa 9months bump oh...kpele sis it will surely end in praise..

Triplet yaff fallen on you

FloraEC:

That's what I'll do. Googled it and was seeing "hidden twin" big baby" GD(gestational diabetes)

If you see my tummy ehh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When I see April /May bumps I just hide my face. I wonder if I'll be able to move at 40wks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
4realwoman:
congrats ma.

Thanks kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
FloraEC:
Good evening mama's.

z.aynie, soones.t, any other sabi mama's

Must be the plenty chinchin and baby milk you're licking grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
sysengr:
Congrats to all that has put to bed,God bless your family. Amen!

Pls I need to reach completey,her 2 numbers are not going thru.
Thanks

I replied your pm ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
kelizosuy:
Choil DAT na awa 9months bump oh...kpele sis it will surely end in praise..

Triplet yaff fallen on you

That was my bump too @40wks with my daughter. Was even telling the sonographer to check wella and I'm not even planning to go on any food strike
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
zaynie:

Must be the plenty chinchin and baby milk you're licking grin

Kelizosuy is the baby milk licker, I'm team frisogold cereal. I even ate #400 chin chin today but baby never begin get weight like that at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Awesomemama congratulobiaaaaa
Oya sama us ur B.S. as e dey hot.

Meanwhile eyin mamas how una dey?
Experienced mamas pls....my own baby can sleep for Africa o. I asked mumsi if its alright she said yes. Me i dunno o.

Pls is it normal for ones baby to sleep sleep sleep always. He no dey play sef. By d way hes still less than two weeks.
While it favours me someway. I wonder if its alright.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Waddling Na understatement o, turning from one side to the other on the bed self Na war but how we wan do now. We thank God for bringing us this far and I know he will see us to the very end, there shall be no loss what so ever by his grace.

God remembered me for good by transferring my female supervisor to another branch and giving me a male supervisor that does not stress me at all, I'm just so happy that wahala madam who keeps saying she too has carried Belle before has gone.

It is well with us jare.
glory be to God for ur life teamie,,,, my dear,, to turn na war ooo, na so dh go dey use one eye dey look me,,, i asked for us to get down d oza room, na soo dis man laff me oooooo sote i come dey vex, lol,, he now said, see dis one wey dey breathe like wetin i nor know,, dey pant, to waka na wahala,,, who u wan kill,?? abeg ooo nofin for u till u put to bed, i cant write statement, lol,, na so me don kuku rest oooo, God Will see us tru.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
FloraEC:

Kelizosuy is the baby milk licker, I'm team frisogold cereal. I even ate #400 chin chin today but baby never begin get weight like that at this stage.

The weight is one of the things that determine the EDD using scan na.
Bigger babies will shift you forward.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
beautifulrosa:
Awesomemama congratulobiaaaaa
Oya sama us ur B.S. as e dey hot.

Meanwhile eyin mamas how una dey?
Experienced mamas pls....my own baby can sleep for Africa o. I asked mumsi if its alright she said yes. Me i dunno o.

Pls is it normal for ones baby to sleep sleep sleep always. He no dey play sef. By d way hes still less than two weeks.
While it favours me someway. I wonder if its alright.

He's fine.
Soon you will be begging sleep to come when somebody with a loud giggle wants to play peekaboo at 2am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Awesomemama:
Late BA!!!
My God is awesome
Cc lady25

Congrats mama.
May he always make you happy and proud.
Amin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: herkeem and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.