Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140429 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
congratulations to all d January ported mama. May ur los contnu t b ur source of jy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone... something just happened cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm finally travelling to U.S.A tomorrow.

United state of Asaba! grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ayauche:
Congrats to all January mamas dropping it like it's hot. May God keep and protect all ur LOs.

June mummies how are u all doing? Cappo rubyzz hope u are better now.
Mandysmum, belladsweet it's been a while, olalayo1710 how u dey sis. Dacutebaby, ladytari, DNA07, Jumayin I am saying hi.
Hope we are all feeling kicks now and enjoying our portable bumps.
congrats to all that have drop their los, they will be a source of unending joy to your family.

thanks mama for checking on us, me not feeling the real kick yet, just faint fluttering once in a while, easy delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
booqee:
ahh..you're such a late comer.. my next pic would be of my baby when i give birth tongue tongue tongue
cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=mummyjayson post=64197271]@mahoti dear,,, pele,,, bur first, where is baby daddy?? cos you cant stay with his parents forever,,,, is he willing to make d necessary move or no hope for him side? if he is, then he should start bur if not,,, i think u should start father urself nd ur bundle of joy to leave and start ur own life.... God is able to see u tru[/quote he have girlfriend so he said he want to be resposinble for d baby so he rented apartment for us and he leave in kwara state with his girlfriend (I schooled ilorin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
thotianna:

Sorry about that dear. Hope they are not doing you anyhow sha.
no but I need my freedom and I have other things to do with my life you know like moving on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
mahoti: he have girlfriend so he said he want to be resposinble for d baby so he rented apartment for us and he leave in kwara state with his girlfriend (I schooled ilorin

Are you serious?
Can he not just leave the girlfriend start a family with the mother of his child? Men are something else.
His family really shouldn't keep you there against your wishes, you are not their sons wife.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Mahoti post=64201632][/quote]good,so there is no need still staying at his parents place if u ask me since d relationship is going no where,,,, since he has decided to take responsibility,,,, i think u shoukd be giving ur space to start arranging urself so dat wen baby is bigger than 3months u can start something....It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:43am On Jan 15, 2018
booqee:

*Baby cot - 30k
*Hanger/cloth drier - 5500
*Wardrobe - i didnt buy cos i have. But i asked the price and its varies ranging between 40k (big colourful wooden type) to 5k (plastic types with about 4 or 5 drawers). There are some other plastic type that are even expensive as much as 40k or 30k. They are really really beautiful and good quality.
*Stainless trolley - 5k
*Baby carrier - 7500 (there are even lesser prices like 4k and less depending on quality and more expensive ones too)
*Baby outing bag - 5k
*Flask - big one 3.2litres - 6k, smaller one for outing - about 3k..not very sure again..the price isnt even clear (Gint is good..my mum has it..she tested it for 4 days..i swear the water is still hot)..unfortunately there are now fake ones and another person might not be so lucky.
*Sterilizer - 6k (i bought an empty unit) cos i bought Avent feeding bottles and the other stuffs that usually comes with the sterilizer..all together in the avent package. The avent package unit..i cant remember the price and i'm finding it difficult to see what is written here..but it wasnt less than 5500 or 6000. Cos i remember haggling on that price and i cant remember if the seller agreed sef.
*baby bath set - ranges between 5
3.5k to 15k. Depending on quality and designs. But is it not to baff for your baby?

I think i should stop here..i can't possibly write everything (baby things are so many) just decided to state some of the things that the prices are not easily discernible.

Dont follow my prices ooo...cos you may even find them way way cheaper or more. Just a guide.

Below is the screenshot of the list i got from Goldenheart

Thanks for helping out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Good Morning Darling mamas, its another beautiful prayer Monday.
Let us Pray!

In Jesus Name, dear lord we are grateful for the gift of life and how far you have helped us in this pregnancy journey. We thank you lord for shelter, provision And your abundant grace. We thank you lord for our health and finances, our homes, careers businesses, spouses and everything that you have given to us to make our lives very beautiful and worth living, please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name.

Daddy we know we are sinners as we come to your throne of grace to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins. in any way we have fallen short of your glory, in our thoughts words and deeds,sins of commission and omission, we pray that you have mercy upon us,forgive us all our sins, blot out our transgressions and write our names in the book of life in Jesus Name.

We pray for our unborn babies that you secure them in Jesus Mighty name from all the arrows of the enemies and the wicked ones. We pray you shield them from the snares of fowlers and noisome pestilence. No weapon fashioned against them shall prosper in Jesus Name. We pray for perfect formation of all our babies. All their internal And external organs will develop perfectly and function well. We shall not give birth to diseased, deformed,jaundiced or mentally impaired babies in Jesus Mighty Name.
Dear lord, we pray against any form of loss in our midst in Jesus name. There shall be no miscarriage, stillbirth,loss of father or mother, bleeding, premature loss of water or rupture of the membrane.
We pray that our babies' umbilical cords, placenta, and amnoitic fluid shall function fine, well and serve them properly til they are due for delivery in Jesus name.

On the day of our delivery, the good lord shall make it easy for us. Our labour shall be short and we shall deliver like the Hebrew women In Jesus Name. All the care givers present shall render to us the best care that suits us in Jesus Name. we shall leave the hospital alive with our babies and husbands and everybody shall gather to celebrate with us In Jesus Name.

We pray for pur TTC mamas, that the Almighty shall wipe their tears and give them pleasant surprise in Jesus Name.
We also remember all our mamas that have put to bed that the good lord will take care of the babies and make them source of joy to their families forever.

Daddy please bless,protect ,secure and perfect all that concerns us this week and beyond In Jesus Name. Everything we lay our hands upon shall prosper And we shall have testimonies in Jesus Name. Please lord, bless our homes and husbands and let all be well with us.

Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, Amen!

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Mahoti post=64201632][/quote]

I schooled in Ilorin too...
My dear pls dont force urself on anyone. Fine, he had a gf. Goodluck to them both.
His family has no right to keep u. If hes not interested in the marriage, he should at least cater for the baby even whilst u are away from the family house. Its his responsibility.

May God help u sis.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Mahoti:
no but I need my freedom and I have other things to do with my life you know like moving on
if you have the mind, you can just decide one very day to leave on your own accord irrespective of their objection. You're not officially their in-law, so you dont really owe them so much as your own freedom. Though i understand they may have been taking care of u and baby in the past months
My dear stand ur ground one day and leave saying you want to start work or business or anything or wanna visit your own family. You can always come around with ur baby to greet them occasionally.
God will guide you in the right steps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Wow 3months already kiss kiss kiss kiss I can't love you any less my princess

Mamas Princess Kosi is wishing you all a fruitful week

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
booqee:
if you have the mind, you can just decide one very day to leave on your own accord irrespective of their objection. You're not officially their in-law, so you dont really owe them so much as your own freedom. Though i understand they may have been taking care of u and baby in the past months
My dear stand ur ground one day and leave saying you want to start work or business or anything or wanna visit your own family. You can always come around with ur baby to greet them occasionally.
God will guide you in the right steps.
now I am begging baby to things in d apartment he is still saying no money
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2018
beautifulrosa:

I schooled in Ilorin too...
My dear pls dont force urself on anyone. Fine, he had a gf. Goodluck to them both.
His family has no right to keep u. If hes not interested in the marriage, he should at least cater for the baby even whilst u are away from the family house. Its his responsibility.

May God help u sis.
I am not even forcing myself on him all I wanted is for him to be responsible for his baby lobatan,my story long gan oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2018
curvilicious:
Thank you all for the mentions. God bless you all and keep you & yours
Gtc mamas, we were together nd God did this for me. He will visit each and everyone of you in Jesus name Amen!

Amen o, congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2018
rollykotex:
Let us Pray!

Thank you Jesus for answering all our prayers. In Jesus unfailing name we have prayed, Amen!

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2018
mummyjayson:
good,so there is no need still staying at his parents place if u ask me since d relationship is going no where,,,, since he has decided to take responsibility,,,, i think u shoukd be giving ur space to start arranging urself so dat wen baby is bigger than 3months u can start something....It is well
don't mind them they think I don't have things to do with my life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=thotianna post=64202188]

Are you serious?
Can he not just leave the girlfriend start a family with the mother of his child? Men are something else.
His family really shouldn't keep you there against your wishes, you are not their sons wife.
[/quote they are really something else at first he said d baby was not his now he can't do without her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
kelizosuy:

aww she is beautiful... God bless you baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2018
rollykotex:
Let us Pray!

In Jesus Name, dear lord we are grateful for the gift of life and how far you have helped us in this pregnancy journey. We thank you lord for shelter, provision And your abundant grace. We thank you lord for our health and finances, our homes, careers businesses, spouses and everything that you have given to us to make our lives very beautiful and worth living, please accept our thanks and praises in Jesus Name.

Daddy we know we are sinners as we come to your throne of grace to ask for the forgiveness of all our sins. in any way we have fallen short of your glory, in our thoughts words and deeds,sins of commission and omission, we pray that you have mercy upon us,forgive us all our sins, blot out our transgressions and write our names in the book of life in Jesus Name.

We pray for our unborn babies that you secure them in Jesus Mighty name from all the arrows of the enemies and the wicked ones. We pray you shield them from the snares of fowlers and noisome pestilence. No weapon fashioned against them shall prosper in Jesus Name. We pray for perfect formation of all our babies. All their internal And external organs will develop perfectly and function well. We shall not give birth to diseased, deformed,jaundiced or mentally impaired babies in Jesus Mighty Name.
Dear lord, we pray against any form of loss in our midst in Jesus name. There shall be no miscarriage, stillbirth,loss of father or mother, bleeding, premature loss of water or rupture of the membrane.
We pray that our babies' umbilical cords, placenta, and amnoitic fluid shall function fine, well and serve them properly til they are due for delivery in Jesus name.

On the day of our delivery, the good lord shall make it easy for us. Our labour shall be short and we shall deliver like the Hebrew women In Jesus Name. All the care givers present shall render to us the best care that suits us in Jesus Name. we shall leave the hospital alive with our babies and husbands and everybody shall gather to celebrate with us In Jesus Name.

We pray for pur TTC mamas, that the Almighty shall wipe their tears and give them pleasant surprise in Jesus Name.
We also remember all our mamas that have put to bed that the good lord will take care of the babies and make them source of joy to their families forever.

Daddy please bless,protect ,secure and perfect all that concerns us this week and beyond In Jesus Name. Everything we lay our hands upon shall prosper And we shall have testimonies in Jesus Name. Please lord, bless our homes and husbands and let all be well with us.

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicvicky: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Dear mahoti talk with him nd his parents abt dem going to see ur family,if dey ar Nt sounding positive my dear sister if it will b ur wish leave d house for dem.dey should go ND do d necessary tins joor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=vicvicky post=64215192]Dear mahoti talk with him nd his parents abt dem going to see ur family,if dey ar Nt sounding positive my dear sister if it will b ur wish leave d house for dem.dey should go ND do d necessary tins joor. [/quote person wey get girlfriend and he already said he will be responsible for d baby wetin com remain,that means he doesn't want me and his family are forcing him but i am not.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
My sabi mamas, is it normal to have mild cramps @22 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sansa143:
Sorry to quote but I had to cos my own drive disappeared after delivery.Pls let me in on d things to take cos I want my sex drive back. grin
It's alright ma. Actually, i was asked to blend tiger nuts, coconut and dates together, taking it twice a week. I was also asked to take a lot of nuts including almond if i can afford it. I think dark chocolate was included. The drink is the major one sha. Never tried it though, but hope to after delivery. Most importantly i read that stress kills sex drive.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
wowdiva:

I had same issues after I got married. I am not just a sex person. I tried all sorts, Maca, dates, watermelon and milk. The one recipe I saw on facebook called "fin drink". it's a mixture of blended dates, coconut, Tiger nuts(ofio). Well some swore by it, tales of how it made them very Hot. I was looking forward to the magic, but it only made me sleep. Along the line one of the many things started working and I was enjoying sex, but after I got Pregnant I don't want to think of sex. I only do it since I heard it helps in childbirth.
cheesy grin so funny. It's a great relief to know I'm not alone. Those were the exact things i was told to take too. I hope it works for me. For now i will just keep enduring it. Thanks Mama for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thanks dear,make I go try am.
Wemmy017:

It's alright ma. Actually, i was asked to blend tiger nuts, coconut and dates together, taking it twice a week. I was also asked to take a lot of nuts including almond if i can afford it. I think dark chocolate was included. The drink is the major one sha. Never tried it though, but hope to after delivery. Most importantly i read that stress kills sex drive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
I'm a June mum and not feeling kicks yet o.

Should i be worried?

Ayauche:
Congrats to all January mamas dropping it like it's hot. May God keep and protect all ur LOs.

Curvilicious i remembered vividly the day u mentioned ur dream in TTC thread how u were told u would have a son and his name will be John. The name got stuck on u and it came to pass, indeed our God is great. Congrats sis, so very happy for u.

Safe delivery to all remaining mamas and I pray for our TTC mums that God will answer their prayers.

June mummies how are u all doing? Cappo rubyzz hope u are better now.
Mandysmum, belladsweet it's been a while, olalayo1710 how u dey sis. Dacutebaby, ladytari, DNA07, Jumayin I am saying hi.
Hope we are all feeling kicks now and enjoying our portable bumps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
ahnie:
Hello everyone... something just happened cry cry cry cry cry cry

I'm finally travelling to U.S.A tomorrow.

Are you sad? Or is it tears of joy?
Whatever it is, I pray your heart find joy and fulfilment in your purpose for the journey
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
rollykotex:
Let us Pray!

Amen!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
kelizosuy:

You are doing a great job.
She looks good.
God bless you Child. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) (4015) (4016) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.