Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201524 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
My birth story(BS)....
wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting nd if we leave the hospital, baby and guests might not give me the time...oya straight to da tori......
Hmmmmmm,, it all started last week friday when i went for my routine antenatal clinic, i complained to doc that i wasnt feeling babys kick like before nd he asked me to do a ctg,, i did, at first, d reading wasnt good bur after much much, it was ok, he saw d result nd said d baby was ok,,, i watched closely for anoda week ie till yesterday and didnt see improvement in babys movement so wen i got to d hospital yesterday, doc said with dis my complains nd im term, he will not let me go home, i shld go for anoda scan nd do a ctg, if d ctg is good, i will b induced bur if it is not, i will go for cs,,, na so i start to shine eye ooo,, went for both nd scan detected decrease in heart rate nd movement, thank God ctg was ok but not fantastic according to him so straight up, i didnt go home again, was taken to d labour ward nd cate blabla was fixed, lol,, by 7,15am,,,i was induced nd ctg machine placed/tied on my tummy all tru and d process began....
my sisters it was not funny,, i screamed, yelled, healed nurses by d throat,,, called hubby at a point to come nd partake oo cos i cant say dis in a story form,,,i lost my voice shouting so i was now growning,,, i kept asking,wen will dis baby come out,,, pls help me,,, i started begging my child, nd God,,, finally by 1,38pm,,,my baby boy came out after so much pushing nd a little tear,,,, i was glad wen he cried very well as he came out cos he was weak,,, since then he has been sleeping,,,
pls as u read this just help me say THANk YOU GOD...
pls mamas especially February mamas,,, if u r due, d open to any option given by your doctor plsss,, we will all carry to term in Jesus mighty name, Amen....
cappo lioha,, bs submitted.

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
mummyjayson:
My birth story(BS)....

Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nimi22:
B.A B.A B.A

With joy in our hearts and utmost gratitude to Almighty God, we announce the arrival of bloomingtwins through elective cs. Both weighing 2.8. The twins are great, Mother is fine and father is rejoicing.

Wow! They are so lovely, cute angels. God bless and keep you both.
Congratulations to Bloomingbud and all the mommas that have birthed their LOs, and to all other waddling mommas (especially we February mommas) God will see us through. Safe delivery to us all.

#Team February for supernatural delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
zimunachimdi:
My hospital date was 15th Jan. Before conception,i had two dreams where they wanted to take 'their' womb. I suffered serious vag...nal itching that took time to go. The devil implanted so many fears in me. fear of giving birth to a deformed child,or having a special child. There was this special child in the children's ministry were i take my son to. Each sunday we go to church,devil will tell me that is the kind of child i will birth. I always leave the church with goose bumps.I once saw a mermaid baby title on nairaland,fear gripped me for days.

My hubby was sick for months,it was just me taking care of everything. I was stressed as hell. I kept hearing voice that i cant pull through.
I couldn't bring myself to join my teamies here cos i was scared of the unknown. When i didnt see the baby's sex,the devil said again,it is clear you are not having any child. At a time,i was placed on salbutamol to relax the uterus cos i was having uncomfortable bracton hicks. Painful toothache joined the quene on 1st Jan after all my New Year cabashing,lolz.Kai,i lived in fear all through...
On 14th jan,i did some trekking in the evening,i repeated same on 15th morning which happened to be my edd. After the trekking,i started having little cramps that only makes me to squezze face. It was regular that morning period but later stopped which made me believe it might be false labour.

In the evening of same day,around 7pm or 8pm,i noticed the contraction was now regular but i never timed it. We ate and went to bed. Before i could sleep the useless toothache came,i cried cos the pain was much, later it stopped and i slept off...

Around 3:41am,as i was sleeping,i heard a 'wupp' sound that came with a serious contraction. I held hubby's hand and told him the time has come. when the contraction released me,i stood from the bed and immediately my water broke. my sisters,fear catch me ooo cos the water was mixed with blood particles. i asked dh to boil water let me bath. from the room to the bathroom,the water was still gushing out. unknown fever came,urge to poo. nawa ooo. i did rub and shine bath,brush my mouth,dh brought my cloth...amidst all these,the contractions was still hitting me and was like 5mins apart. I told dh i want to poo,he said no. i assured him it is not contraction poo,so he allowed me.

We took our son and our bags,off to the hospital and reached around after 4am. At the reception,hubby was asked for my hospital card and i left them straight to the maternity ward. I met the nurses,and they took me to check me. i was calling Jesus,Jesus,Jesus oooo and also telling the nurses that they wont understand. The nurse in-charge asked if my water has broken and when did the contraction started,i answered. she then checked me and said i am 9cm gone and that it is remaining the baby's face to come down....

Mamas,i dey come abeg.

Few mins After I was checked,the nurse asked me if i was feeling like i will poo,i said no. Not quite long,the urge to poo came. I started shouting,they said,it is not by shouting that i should co-operate well. First push,see my princess head.
We waited for the next contraction,no way,the head nurse now ordered them to start touching my tummy immediately,kinda pinching it.
To the Glory of God,the contraction came and i pushed my baby out at 4:55 am weighing 3kg.

Mins later,the placenta came out,but there was an issue. I was bleeding. I felt the blood coming out. Soaking everywhere. I kept asking them what was wrong. I was asked if i bleed in my first pregnancy i said not like this(the first pregnancy bleeding was due to a tear the nurse that delivered me did not suture). Immediately i was put on drip with some meds in it.The nurse later found out that baby gave me tear in two places. I was like tear?and in two places kwa? The delivery was fast and baby is only 3kg,so how come?she sha sutured one and said the other has stopped on its own. I was cleaned and taken to the ward.

At the ward,I drank tea and bread and waited for hubby to bring the main food. Like 2 or 3 hours later,i went to the bathroom to pee and change the pad,mehn,blood was everyone. I had soaked very well and was feeling dizzy. Coming out of the bathroom was war. Luckily for me,a nurse came to check on me and saw me staggering. She held my hand and took me to my bed, and i asked her to buy malt for me.

Hubby came,i ate the food. Explained what happened and told him i was still feeling dizzy.....
Dr came for ward round and wanted to check me,i told him i needed to change my pad. He was like,how many times have i changed since i delivered i said up to four times. He said noo,dont change,i needs to see it. On checking me,he found out that the tear the nurse said has closed up was bleeding seriously. He ordered the nurse with him to suture me and call him when she is done. I was sutured again,the nurse had to dig her hand inside me,and clots of blood were removed. The dr came and said i am good that there is no active blood again. I was placed on another drip. Lab guy came mins later to collect my blood sample for blood percentage. Later i was told my blood dropped to 9.5 or so, that it is supposed to be from 13 upwards. I later got discharged with plenty meds.

In all,I give God the Glory for giving me the baton of victory. He alone can do what no man can do. My Ekwueme Jehovah,I worship You.

Lessons learnt...
1. All pregnancies are not the same. Dont expect to have the same labour signs as before. They had to sweep my membrane at 41 weeks in my first pregnancy before labour started. but this one was different.
2. ‎Always time your contraction whether painless or painful.
3. ‎Make your hospital close. If not that my hospital is close,i wonder what would have happened to me. I delivered within 30 mins of reaching the hospital.
4. ‎Pray,pray and always pray about your pregnancy and delivery. God always takes care of our fears.

I am really sorry for the delayed BS mamas.

cc: curvilicious and FloraEC.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nimi22:
B.A B.A B.A

With joy in our hearts and utmost gratitude to Almighty God, we announce the arrival of bloomingtwins through elective cs. Both weighing 2.8. The twins are great, Mother is fine and father is rejoicing.
congrats mama.
lovely twins.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2018
zimunachimdi:

Few mins After I was checked,the nurse asked me if i was feeling like i will poo,i said no. Not quite long,the urge to poo came. I started shouting,they said,it is not by shouting that i should co-operate well. First push,see my princess head.

Thank God for this testimony, we shall all testify in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=zimunachimdi post=64960575]

We waited for the next contraction,no way,the head nurse now ordered them to start touching my tummy immediately,kinda pinching it.
To the Glory of God,the contraction came and i pushed my baby out at 4:55 am weighing 3kg.

Mins later,the placenta came out,but there was an issue. I was bleeding. I felt the blood coming out. Soaking everywhere. I kept asking them what was wrong. I was asked if i bleed in my first pregnancy i said not like this(the first pregnancy bleeding was due to a tear the nurse that delivered me did not suture). Immediately i was put on drip with some meds in it.The nurse later found out that baby gave me tear in two places. I was like tear?and in two places kwa? The delivery was fast and baby is only 3kg,so how come?she sha sutured one and said the other has stopped on its own. I was cleaned and taken to the ward.

At the ward,I drank tea and bread and waited for hubby to bring the main food. Like 2 or 3 hours later,i went to the bathroom to pee and change the pad,mehn,blood was everyone. I had soaked very well and was feeling dizzy. Coming out of the bathroom was war. Luckily for me,a nurse came to check on me and saw me staggering. She held my hand and took me to my bed, and i asked her to buy malt for me.

Hubby came,i ate the food. Explained what happened and told him i was still feeling dizzy.....
Dr came for ward round and wanted to check me,i told him i needed to change my pad. He was like,how many times have i changed since i delivered i said up to four times. He said noo,dont change,i needs to see it. On checking me,he found out that the tear the nurse said has closed up was bleeding seriously. He ordered the nurse with him to suture me and call him when she is done. I was sutured again,the nurse had to dig her hand inside me,and clots of blood were removed. The dr came and said i am good that there is no active blood again. I was placed on another drip. Lab guy came mins later to collect my blood sample for blood percentage. Later i was told my blood dropped to 9.5 or so, that it is supposed to be from 13 upwards. I later got discharged with plenty med

Yeahhhhhh. Congrats Nwannem. The devil is a mad man. Thank God it ended in praise

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realpearl(f): 12:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Nimi22:
B.A B.A B.A

Aww
Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Angel2424:

Pls what was the mucus plug like when you passed it out. I woke up this morning and saw a thick, yellowish catarrh like substance on my toilet seat. I must have stained it during the night during my frequent urine..and I am home alone so it definitely came for me. Dont know if thats the mucus plug and what does it mean?
That's it
Some lose theirs gradually as the cervix opens, while for some others it may just drop at once.

We are expecting your BS soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyjayson(f): 4:18am On Feb 11, 2018
lioha:

Congratulations once again.
tthanks my dearest cappo,, i await your testimony nd everyone else too, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol thanks. God bless
Beryl15:

I was told taking cold water causes pneumonia in babies grin grin. There are no side effects of drinking cold water as your body regulates water temp as soon as it passes your throat. Pls drink you water jare, I can’t take ordinary water. I have 2 kids and even chewed ice block during my pregnancies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Wow really learnt a lot from your bs. Thanks for sharing, God bless you and your little one
mummyjayson:
My birth story(BS)....
wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting nd if we leave the hospital, baby and guests might not give me the time...oya straight to da tori......
Hmmmmmm,, it all started last week friday when i went for my routine antenatal clinic, i complained to doc that i wasnt feeling babys kick like before nd he asked me to do a ctg,, i did, at first, d reading wasnt good bur after much much, it was ok, he saw d result nd said d baby was ok,,, i watched closely for anoda week ie till yesterday and didnt see improvement in babys movement so wen i got to d hospital yesterday, doc said with dis my complains nd im term, he will not let me go home, i shld go for anoda scan nd do a ctg, if d ctg is good, i will b induced bur if it is not, i will go for cs,,, na so i start to shine eye ooo,, went for both nd scan detected decrease in heart rate nd movement, thank God ctg was ok but not fantastic according to him so straight up, i didnt go home again, was taken to d labour ward nd cate blabla was fixed, lol,, by 7,15am,,,i was induced nd ctg machine placed/tied on my tummy all tru and d process began....
my sisters it was not funny,, i screamed, yelled, healed nurses by d throat,,, called hubby at a point to come nd partake oo cos i cant say dis in a story form,,,i lost my voice shouting so i was now growning,,, i kept asking,wen will dis baby come out,,, pls help me,,, i started begging my child, nd God,,, finally by 1,38pm,,,my baby boy came out after so much pushing nd a little tear,,,, i was glad wen he cried very well as he came out cos he was weak,,, since then he has been sleeping,,,
pls as u read this just help me say THANk YOU GOD...
pls mamas especially February mamas,,, if u r due, d open to any option given by your doctor plsss,, we will all carry to term in Jesus mighty name, Amen....
cappo lioha,, bs submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 5:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Gudmornin lovely and great women. Jst cudn't shut my eyes to sleep,mayb cos I may be worried about alot of things. First cud b the fact that my 2nd baby is abt a year n 3weeks old n I'm almost due for my 3rd missionary journey. My baby was doing fyn all this while until abt wen she was 10mnths old, she began falling ill off n on till date. Everyone says she's reacting to my pregnancy. She was quiet chubby n big, bt has suddenly lost weight drastically n she's yet to start walking.
Den again I lost a CO worker at my place of work on Thursday to child birth (twin boys) as a result of excessive bleeding.Ever since then I av been having a cold feet. This is a woman we share same office with. Last Friday was frightening cos I kept feeling she would walk through the office door as usual and wake me up from the whole nightmare. To think of the fact that it was her fourth missionary journey shows that it's not by experience bt by God's grace and mercy to bring fourth a child and stay alive as well. Pls mothers and mothers to be, I sincerely need your prayers and positivity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2018
zimunachimdi:

Dr came for ward round and wanted to check me,i told him i needed to change my pad. He was like,how many times have i changed since i delivered i said up to four times. He said noo,dont change,i needs to see it. On checking me,he found out that the tear the nurse said has closed up was bleeding seriously. He ordered the nurse with him to suture me and call him when she is done. I was sutured again,the nurse had to dig her hand inside me,and clots of blood were removed. The dr came and said i am good that there is no active blood again. I was placed on another drip. Lab guy came mins later to collect my blood sample for blood percentage. Later i was told my blood dropped to 9.5 or so, that it is supposed to be from 13 upwards. I later got discharged with plenty meds.

Lesson learnt...
1. All pregnancies are not the same. Dont expect to have the same labour signs as before. They had to sweep my membrane at 41 weeks in my first pregnancy before labour started. but this one was different.
3. ‎Make your hospital close. If not that my hospital is close,i wonder what would have happened to me. I delivered within 30 mins of reaching the hospital.
4. ‎Pray,pray and always pray about your pregnancy and delivery. God always takes care of our fears.

Cc: Lioha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Zimunachimdi, BS seen kiss
Thank God for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Whyterose, dont be scared. God will make it easy for you. So sorry abt ur colleague.

I also lost my stylist of 9yrs to childbirth before i gave birth. It made me all worked up nd scaref but by God's grace i scaled thru

Pweetiebabe, you remember my trad preggy photoshoot i promised to share? I couldnt do it again cos my stylist who was supposed to do the bead nd make up passed on during childbirth. I couldnt bring myself to doing the shoot anymore cos i was devastated. She was more of a friend than a stylist to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Whyterose:
Gudmornin lovely and great women.
To think of the fact that it was her fourth missionary journey shows that it's not by experience bt by God's grace and mercy to bring fourth a child and stay alive as well. Pls mothers and mothers to be, I sincerely need your prayers and positivity.

Sending you positive vibes!
It is well.
So sorry about your colleaque.
God help us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokozain(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2018
my wife birth story
We got to the hospital on Monday and we were told that we are going for cs based on her pass experienced(she has 7miscarriages) this is the 8th one. They entered theatre around 3pm. The operation was successful and baby and mama came out healthy around 7pm though she put to bed on the 6th of February through cs by 5pm. The baby weigh 2.7 at 37th week. As a Muslim I prayed for her and do the necessary adhan and iqamat to her ears. I named her Farhan(my hapinness) She was doing just fine till I left to bury her placenta. I came back to check on her at her nursery with the nurses and left for my wife ward. I was eating when my wife said I should check on her again. On getting there I realised the doctor has placed her on oxygen machine and later told me that she needs to be taken to intensive care unit because she has respiratory disorder and I took her there around 12.00am with two nurses while I drove on the 7th. It was discovered that she has hbp,low sugar and respiratory disorder. The doctors told me two of their discoveries had been regularize and the major one is the respiratory disorder that they are still battling with. She was placed under life support machine from 12am till 6.30am before she finally gave up the ghost. I suppose to have gave the story earlier than this but the news just been released to my wife yesternight.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
zimunachimdi:

Lesson learnt...

c.

Congratulations sweetie m. kiss to my princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Kokozain im so sorry for your loss! cry words fail me. Please be strong for wifey.

I pray that God should remember you both and bless you with a child that will stay beyond you two in Jesus name amen.

Please have you both checked your rhesus factor? If it's not an issue then do other genetic test to see what the problem is to avoid a future reoccurrance.

8 loses is damn too many to ignore .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Congrats bloomingbud and mummyjayson God bless and keep your little ones in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Save delivery to everyone here! No more loss in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2018
What happened? Babies even survive 35weeks, Jesus!!! I can't imagine what your wife is going through, no no I can't. After 7mc, I was reading and thanking God for successful delivery only to get the end and saw "gave up". May her gentle beautiful soul Rip and God will give your wife fortitude to bear the loss. E-hugs kokozain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2018
mummyjayson:
tthanks my dearest cappo,, i await your testimony nd everyone else too, Amen

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Beryl15:

Your areola is dry that’s why it’s peeling and feels itchy. Try moisturizing it everyday with olive oil or shea butter immediately after your bath, it should feel better in a few days. Pele, you’ll be fine.
Thank you so much ma. I have been applying olive oil even before the itching started. Now i have started applying shea butter, I've not itched since i started. Waiting for the flaking to stop. God bless you ma for your timely response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2018
kokozain:
my wife birth story
We got to the hospital on Monday and we were told that we are going for cs based on her pass experienced(she has 7miscarriages) this is the 8th one. They entered theatre around 3pm. The operation was successful and baby and mama came out healthy around 7pm though she put to bed on the 6th of February through cs by 5pm. The baby weigh 2.7 at 37th week. As a Muslim I prayed for her and do the necessary adhan and iqamat to her ears. I named her Farhan(my hapinness) She was doing just fine till I left to bury her placenta. I came back to check on her at her nursery with the nurses and left for my wife ward. I was eating when my wife said I should check on her again. On getting there I realised the doctor has placed her on oxygen machine and later told me that she needs to be taken to intensive care unit because she has respiratory disorder and I took her there around 12.00am with two nurses while I drove on the 7th. It was discovered that she has hbp,low sugar and respiratory disorder. The doctors told me two of their discoveries had been regularize and the major one is the respiratory disorder that they are still battling with. She was placed under life support machine from 12am till 6.30am before she finally gave up the ghost. I suppose to have gave the story earlier than this but the news just been released to my wife yesternight.

Oh noo so so sorry. Pls take heart. God will give you double for your loss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
kokozain:
my wife birth story

This brought tears to my eyes..oh God...may God console you and your wife and give both of you the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2018
foreverjoy00:
BA! BA! My beautiful princess made her grand arrival this morning 8:3O weighting 2:8kg through VD with tears . March mama ported to February. BS coming soon

Congratulations Teamie.
God bless your baby for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Nimi22:
B.A B.A B.A

All glory be to God Almighty.
Congratulations to mama twins .
God bless and keep them flourishing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wemmy017(f): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2018
@kokozain, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been so sad reading through your story but Thank God for life. God will bless you with great children sooner than u expect. Regards to your wife. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2018
kokozain:
my wife birth story

So sorry Kokozain;
May the Lord grant the little Angel eternal rest, give you and your wife the fortitude to bear the painful loss.
Please be strong for your wife, she will need you most at a time like this.
Your rainbow and healthy baby is coming very soon by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2018
kokozain:
my wife birth story
this just brought tears to my eyes.pls take heart and I pray that God will give you double for all your troubles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.