Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141541 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

Thanks so much

My mum made me fresh okra soup with the garden egg leaf and dried fish, no oil.

I could feel the blood increasing as I drank the soup. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
Evening to May 2018 mamas and all other mamas in the house. @mumsgirl27 our able cappo, this is me marking attendance for various weeks of absence.

Also, I have some questions.

I went for a scan on the day I was 24weeks+2, however scan showed I was 25weeks+2 and baby weighed 849g. Mamas pls tell me if I'm playing with a big baby. When I did my 12 weeks scan, it showed that I was 3 days ahead. Now I'm 7 days ahead. I don't want to struggle to born o. Praying for v easy smooth delivery for us all.
I'm quite petite in size and trust me don't want people asking who is carrying who.

Also, how often can I take tea or milk or cereals. Considering that I need sugar for all of them. And too much sugar equals big baby (so I heard).

I currently take milk almost everyday or every other day. My major meal is lunch which varies from rice, beans, spaghetti n porridge. Dinner is so irregular but almost same as lunch.

Don't do well with oranges again. Apple takes me to the restroom. Carrot is too hard. Cucumber is too uninteresting. Wish I could take other fruits.

Pls mamas touch light my mata. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luv4real(f): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Good evening mamas, congrats to those that had birthed.. May God keep them for us. @kokozain, sorry bout the loss, you shall have double for your shame and afflictions will not rise again. Amen. I've being a silent follower.. EDD march 27th, Sex ..blue. Team march cappo, plz take note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Liftedhands:

Mom Proudy congrats na twin girls o! .

Amin o Jesu!
Thanks ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
stormie:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God in His mercies blessed us with a baby girl weighing 3.3kg on Thursday February 8th through an emergency CS. Baby is doing great, mother could be better.

BS will come much later please, let me go and deal with this post op pain.

Safe delivery to remaining #teamFebruary mamas ànd other mamas.

Cappo Lioha, kindly take note

Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
@kokozain God is your strength. He knows it all and He is a rewarder. Please take care of wifey and yourself too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Congrats to all the mamas that have birthed. Enjoy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2018
kokozain:
She was placed under life support machine from 12am till 6.30am before she finally gave up the ghost. I suppose to have gave the story earlier than this but the news just been released to my wife yesternight.

My heart bleeds! cry
So sorry.
Praying for you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:24am On Feb 13, 2018
Sandypearl:
Good day mummies, am new here. Am team June and this is my first gestation.

You are welcome momma.
Congratulations on your pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2018
stormie:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

God in His mercies blessed us with a baby girl weighing 3.3kg on Thursday February 8th through an emergency CS. Baby is doing great, mother could be better.
Congratulations Momma.
Bless you Child.
Speedy recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:45am On Feb 13, 2018
luv4real:
I've being a silent follower.. EDD march 27th, Sex ..blue. Team march cappo, plz take note.

Welcome Momma.
Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zytto: 2:59am On Feb 13, 2018
t is time to smile again in our 2018 IVF treatment 50% price slash.

Here at Fusion Nest fertility Centre , our primary focus and commitment is to see you realize your dream of parenthood, to carry your own babies.

Our 2018 IVF treatment price slash is open to couples struggling with cases of infertility, regardless of their age or whatever they might have done before.

Do you fall into any of these categories?

Have you been trying to conceive, but to no avail?

Have you tried any form of ART/ Fertility treatment before, yet with no result?

Do you think you're too old as a woman to conceive? You are over 40/50 years of age and think your time is up?

Or as a Man, you're suffering from low sperm count and have never impregnated a Woman?

Whatever your case maybe, this is your chance and opportunity to be a part of our success story and carry your own baby.

To Register call Alex :

Fusion Nest Fertility Centre
3 Adebowale Close,
off Lola Holloway,
Omole Phase 1 Estate,
Ogba, Ojodu Berger , Lagos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 4:37am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=iaatmgirl post=65012451]

Supernatural delivery to u in Jesus name Amen....
Truth is dating on the scan as the child gets older has nothing to do with the kind of good u eat....

It will vary more as the pregnancy gets older....
It is said the earliest scan is usually the most accurate......

So calm down .......
Eat right and pray hard.......

As for the sugar and big baby.....
Na so my mama talk too oh.....my I nor know concern am a ftm........ as from that day sha I nor fit drink tea again.....my small liking for it vanished.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Mr kokozain, innama alhusri yusra( indeed after every hardship comes ease), your ease has come Bihizini Lahi, May Allah bless your family beyond expectations. May he give you double for your troubles Bihizini Lahi, Please take heart.

Congratulations to all mamas who have put to bed, May God continue to make them your source of joy.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Someone kindly help me with how to make zobo drink recipe. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Pls who else has experienced this...

Whenever my baby moves, I get a sharp but brief pain around my cervix. I had it several times last night, in addition to joint pain at my pelvis that kept me crawling rather than walking.
I spoke to a friend this morning and she says I should head to the hospital to get checked as it could be a sign of early labour. I've never been in labour before so I don't know.

Has anyone else felt that? I'm worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 8:04am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=lessonslearned post=65019100][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2018
booqee:
Someone kindly help me with how to make zobo drink recipe. Thanks

cheesy my everyday drink growing up.

Zobo leaves
Ginger(peel and cut into tiny pieces or grind)
Pineapple peel(I wash the pineapple before peeling)
Flavoring

Wash your zobo leaves with water, put in a pot with pineapple peel and boil for some mins with the quantity of water you want. Add your ginger, cook for 20/30mins till the leaves are soft. Off your gas, sieve out the juice, add lil water and sieve out the remaining juice. Add your artificial flavorings and stir, allow to cool, pour into bottles/container and refrigerate.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
FloraEC:

cheesy my everyday drink growing up.

Zobo leaves
Ginger(peel and cut into tiny pieces or grind)
Pineapple peel(I wash the pineapple before peeling)
Flavoring

Wash your zobo leaves with water, put in a pot with pineapple peel and boil for some mins with the quantity of water you want. Add your ginger, cook for 20/30mins till the leaves are soft. Off your gas, sieve out the juice, add lil water and sieve out the remaining juice. Add your artificial flavorings and stir, allow to cool, pour into bottles/container and refrigerate.
thank you thank you thank you kiss kiss been craving it so much.. I'm so doing it today..

BTW, will it change the taste if I put little of the pineapple itself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2018
booqee:
thank you thank you thank you kiss kiss been craving it so much.. I'm so doing it today..

BTW, will it change the taste if I put little of the pineapple itself

No, some even use fresh pineapple juice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreverjoy00: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2018
I really appreciation everyone for the wishes and likes, easy delivery to all waddling mama and may God answer all TTC . please mama my episiotomy site is painful what can I do to reduce d pain

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2018
foreverjoy00:
I really appreciation everyone for the wishes and likes, easy delivery to all waddling mama and may God answer all TTC . please mama my episiotomy site is painful what can I do to reduce d pain

Faithfully take the analgesic prescribed for you.
Do your sitz bath at least twice a day.
Wash with warm water whenever you do no1 or 2
Sit on a hard stool and close your legs. ( dont know if this works but so i was taught. Probably old wives tales)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreverjoy00: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
kokozain may Almighty Allah console u and ur wife, may he bless u with abundant children and u shall not know lost again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by foreverjoy00: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
soonest:

Faithfully take the analgesic prescribed for you.
Do your sitz bath at least twice a day.
Wash with warm water whenever you do no1 or 2
Sit on a hard stool and close your legs. ( dont know if this works but so i was taught. Probably old wives tales)
thank so much I will try them
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AutumnSpring: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
@ElmaSpeed, kindly see you O&G asap and ensure you have your stuffs (not just the baby's) packed too.
You may be 'porting' to February; forget the 25days countdown.
You will be fine.
All the best and lots of hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
I'm so sorry about this kokozain. May God console you and your wife. Affliction shall not rise again in Jesus name. Your bundles of Joy are on the way.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Kokozain, very sorry for your loss may God Almighty console your family and give you blessed children that will make you and your wife happy. Pls always be there for your wife.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
AutumnSpring:
@ElmaSpeed, kindly see you O&G asap and ensure you have your stuffs (not just the baby's) packed too.
You may be 'porting' to February; forget the 25days countdown.
You will be fine.
All the best and lots of hugs.

Thanks a lot. I WILL be porting to February for sure. I'm getting my stuff together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
@Kokozain, May God console and perfect all that concerns you and your dear wife. For all your shames, triple breakthroughs in ways you least expect. We will rejoice with you guys soon. Amin!

To all February mamas that have landed, Big big congratulations to yourselves and Family. Quick and rapid recovery to everyone.
To us still waddling, May we deliver safely and our joy full. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Thank you ma

PatKing:

Oh dear,
I totally forgot.
I was not given more.
But I honestly believe you should take.
It is well with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
ElmaSpeed:
Pls who else has experienced this...

Whenever my baby moves, I get a sharp but brief pain around my cervix. I had it several times last night, in addition to joint pain at my pelvis that kept me crawling rather than walking.
I spoke to a friend this morning and she says I should head to the hospital to get checked as it could be a sign of early labour. I've never been in labour before so I don't know.

Has anyone else felt that? I'm worried.

I've never been in labour too, but I think U should go to the hospital to get checked....
if there's nothing serious, they'd advice.

I had something like that while I was pregnant, but the Dr said it was cos of my baby's positiin. She was breech all thru my pregnancy cos of placenta previa so she was changing positions anyhow grin

At some point I started getting scared of the pain, but it was fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2018
iaatmgirl:
Evening to May 2018 mamas and all other mamas in the house. @mumsgirl27 our able cappo, this is me marking attendance for various weeks of absence.

Also, I have some questions.

I went for a scan on the day I was 24weeks+2, however scan showed I was 25weeks+2 and baby weighed 849g. Mamas pls tell me if I'm playing with a big baby. When I did my 12 weeks scan, it showed that I was 3 days ahead. Now I'm 7 days ahead. I don't want to struggle to born o. Praying for v easy smooth delivery for us all.
I'm quite petite in size and trust me don't want people asking who is carrying who.

Also, how often can I take tea or milk or cereals. Considering that I need sugar for all of them. And too much sugar equals big baby (so I heard).

I currently take milk almost everyday or every other day. My major meal is lunch which varies from rice, beans, spaghetti n porridge. Dinner is so irregular but almost same as lunch.

Don't do well with oranges again. Apple takes me to the restroom. Carrot is too hard. Cucumber is too uninteresting. Wish I could take other fruits.

Pls mamas touch light my mata. Thank you

1. Baby wey go big, go big...we can't really control our baby's size but just have the sugar in moderation and not in excess.
2. I had cornflakes almost every day of my pregnancy. That was the only breakfast I really craved a lot....NASCO cornflakes to be precise. Milk is good cos its another good source of calcium asides biscuit bones grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.