Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143249 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Jina24:

Minna, Niger state
awwnn okay dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
September Moms how are we doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
beautyuche:
Mama in the house biko help a sister.

Now approaching 37 weeks what can I do to start preparing my body for delivery. I am told to hold on walking till after 38 or 39 weeks.

Scan shows baby is about 2.7kg is baby too small? I am just dropping weight. I feel perhaps I have been stressed lately.

I need you advise biko FTM

Trust me your body is preparing itself already without you knowing about it. Just relax and eat well. Don't take walks that are too long. Your baby needs the extra weeks inside your womb to be fully prepared for life outside it.

As for the weight, don't let it bug you. Sometimes the estimated weight isn't exactly the weight of your baby at birth. As long as the baby is healthy, it's fine. Don't get too anxious. Everything will turn out just right.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2018
zeezaa:
September Moms how are we doing?
MS still tie gele ontop my mata here o
I jus taya..can't wait to get myself back
thanks for checking dear.trust you're strong
May God make it easy for us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 4:44am On Mar 13, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

Trust me your body is preparing itself already without you knowing about it. Just relax and eat well. Don't take walks that are too long. Your baby needs the extra weeks inside your womb to be fully prepared for life outside it.

As for the weight, don't let it bug you. Sometimes the estimated weight isn't exactly the weight of your baby at birth. As long as the baby is healthy, it's fine. Don't get too anxious. Everything will turn out just right.

Thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Kbabes:
What can i take to increase my breast milk am not lactating well baby isn't getting enough. Thanks mama
I will advise you take soy milk,preferably fresh one made by you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enoqueen: 6:45am On Mar 13, 2018
Home delivery.
Call 08173639256

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2018
Hi
rvpbae:

Welcome to my club. I only console myself with the fact that, according to google, it is quite common. Mine started in 3rd trimester. Before when it started while sleeping, I'll scream and massage and massage.

Now ehn, i am always conscious of how i stretch my leg while sleeping, if i stretch too much, i must get muscle pull. Now i just dey always manage am and i just try to place my feet on the ground immediately.

Pele. It shall pass.
Thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2018
enoqueen:
Home delivery.
Call 08173639256
Hi please do you have plastic ones like this for sale?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2018
Bumpie Tuesday.
so happy cos it means that we are getting closer to meeting our JOY.
I just want to say Baba
Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze m Oh (My King)
See us @ 29weeks sharp
9weeks more to go.

Oluwa oshe oooo

Pls don't laugh at my BIG nose abeg. grin

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2018
Bumpy Tuesday it is. This is us at 26weeks. Dear Lord, I give you all the Glory. 11 more weeks to go cheesy wink

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HeroesMum: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2018
Good morning Mamas. I ve been a silent follower of this thread for the past 3yrs now (lost my baby 2days after birth August last yr) , I am team October. Edd According to LMP is October 2. I hope I am welcome.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2018
HeroesMum:
Good morning Mamas. I ve been a silent follower of this thread for the past 3yrs now (lost my baby 2days after birth August last yr) , I am team October. Edd According to LMP is October 2. I hope I am welcome.

Welcome ma. Affliction shall not arise again. Happy bumping.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
BA!BA!BA!
With gratitude to Jehovah overdo, My prince arrived @ 12:20am on 12/03/2018 via VD weighing 3.1kg. Mother and baby are doing just great.
Cc: Elmaspeed

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18K
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824..

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2018
mehn, I am back o. chai, another journey through acne,nausea, morning sickness,stretch marks,bloating, vomiting, taking drugs,being poked with syringes, looking like a whale, acting strange and moody, etc.

Kpekus e no go beta for you o.
#teamnovember#abeg welcome me with goat meat pepper soup and palm wine.

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2018
viettastitches:
mehn, I am back o. chai, another journey through acne,nausea, morning sickness,stretch marks,bloating, vomiting, taking drugs,being poked with syringes, looking like a whale, acting strange and moody, etc.

welcome mama...wishing u a stress free nine months
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2018
viettastitches:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
funny mama
when u were doing the oh!!ha, harder baby.
You think the reward is hummer jeep ba.
Enjoy ur reward jare
I wish u supernatural delivery.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosi01: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello mummies,

Trust you are good. It's been a while.

We have several UK and US bra brands. From D-K cup sizes. Please check our IG page, @lingeriezoneng.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Come and visit and buy. Special discounts for mummies from Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
mumsgirl27:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
funny mama
when u were doing the oh!!ha, harder baby.
You think the reward is hummer jeep ba.
Enjoy ur reward jare
I wish u supernatural delivery.
thank you dear. I forgot there was something called reward o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viettastitches(f): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
damibaby:
welcome mama...wishing u a stress free nine months
thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2018
Waow! Thank you Lord for my Teamie's safe delivery congrats dear our prince you are welcome
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!
With gratitude to Jehovah overdo, My prince arrived @ 12:20am on 12/03/2018 via VD weighing 3.1kg. Mother and baby are doing just great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
HeroesMum:
welcome dear mama. This miracle will be permanent. Welcome to team October 2018

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2018
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!
She has left me behind o. Congratulations! may God bless him and your family at large.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Bumpy Tuesday it is. This is us at 26weeks. Dear Lord, I give you all the Glory. 11 more weeks to go cheesy wink
Lovely bump sis and indeed our God is good oo
Just like yesterday that the jounery started and now it is remaining 11weeks to go.
Oluwa thank you.
HeroesMum:
welcome and wish you happy bumping. Affliction shall not arise again in Jesus name, Amen.
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!
Cc: Elmas.peed
Congrats ma'am and welcome to your prince.
viettastitches:
Welcome n wish you stressfree nine months.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2018
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
August mamas in d house pls say hiiiiiii. Imagine team October making noise no respect for their seniors.
Cappo talltosyne where art thou....pls say hi
Mamatwinny
Oliran
karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.
I knw we r more than ds pls let's come out of our hiding. We shd be in our 19, 18 17 16 weeks now. God will mk it easy for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!
Congrats mama. Ur son will make u proud
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by giftedofgod(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
My October mamas .... How are you all doing? Hope we are good sha..... Like the journey is far cry... So nothing much for now....
Me never enter 8weeks...just about entering 7weeks set.....Oct 31st nah the day.....EDD grin grin grin cheesy .j
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2018
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!

Amazing! Congratulations sis.
I'm glad to hear you're all doing great. Plenty hugs to your handsome little guy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
FexCathy:
BA!BA!BA!

Wow!! Hearty congratulations teamie! I'm so happy for you. Blow kisses to baby ok. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
karyss:
August mamas in d house pls say hiiiiiii. Imagine team October making noise no respect for their seniors.
Cappo talltosyne where art thou....pls say hi
Mamatwinny
Oliran
karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.
I knw we r more than ds pls let's come out of our hiding. We shd be in our 19, 18 17 16 weeks now. God will mk it easy for us all.
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii
#TeamAugust

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4133) (4134) (4135) (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.