Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124162 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 18K
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 26K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824.

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
pls mummies does early pregnancy make food taste salty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:
pls mummies does early pregnancy make food taste salty
from experience, your taste bud will be somehow and you might feel your food is not having enough salt which can make you to add more salt to it and before you know it, the food will be salty, u just have to be cautious cos too much salt is not good in pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good afternoon mamas, mbok help a novice.
How do I get DH to do the do? I've talked to him severally about the necessity, I even picked up a fight cos of it, he pleaded that he's scared of injuring me or causing any discomfort. He sha said I should give him time to gather courage, he does all the pre-intimacy but refuse to penetrate.

Abeg if we eventually end up not doing enough kpekus till childbirth, will it affect me during labour cos I heard having sex aids labour.

Sabi mamas Abeg help me chook mouth, help a ftm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oliran:
How do I get DH to do the do? I've talked to him severally about the necessity, I even picked up a fight cos of it, he pleaded that he's scared of injuring me or causing any discomfort. He sha said I should give him time to gather courage, he does all the pre-intimacy but refuse to penetrate.

Abeg if we eventually end up not doing enough kpekus till childbirth, will it affect me during labour cos I heard having sex aids labour.

No comment oo. Just to laugh jare.Dere 's a time and season for evrything sha. As much as I love kpekus,not now ooo. Was on pelvic rest for 10 weeks and now dat dey gave a go ahead,I can't even imagine anything penetrating dere now,just use knife and Slice me instead . D kind of pain I feel in my vagina ehn,only Labour pain senior am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
GoodKay:

I remember I had this during my first pregnancy. but closer to delivery I was told it was my body preparing for labour. And I wasn't given anything as well. It got better though then returned some days to labour. It was just on n off till labour for me. But like u were told, monitor d contractions n find ur way to d hospital if u notice more frequent contractions. Take care
Thanks mama. I will oo. Just praying for baby to wait till at least 38 weeks. It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
comtem2011:
from experience, your taste bud will be somehow and you might feel your food is not having enough salt which can make you to add more salt to it and before you know it, the food will be salty, u just have to be cautious cos too much salt is not good in pregnancy.
not only the food i cooked also d ones i bought outside lately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
seunmarytemi:
not only the food i cooked also d ones i bought outside lately
might be part of your own pregnancy package, experienced mamas will attend to u. . happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
PatKing:
Bumpy Tuesday!
Had to do this in my nighty.

34+6... bless be God.

See giant Belle!!!!
OMo! See back and front lipsrsealed
Easy delivery to u dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oliran:

no cos only GOD gives stress free delivery. All the same, encourage him more and if he is still scared, u can be chewing dates sold by hausas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
RashMe:
Peeping in, I don't think anyone remember me.

ma'am zaynie oooo

See this run away mama!
Where have you been?
How's your baby girl doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
comtem2011:
no cos only GOD gives stress free delivery. All the same, encourage him more and if he is still scared, u can be chewing dates sold by hausas.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
comtem2011:
No dates yet biko! She's 19 weeks gone.

CC oliran.

For the kpekus matter tell him its doctors orders he oils the wheels often to keep thing easy smooth and flexible.

Or you seduce or take him by force! ( lock the doors and hide the keys grin) tell him you WILL NOT LET HIM GO UNLESS HE SETTLES YOU.

lolz give him time sha and Make him understand you need him and he won't harm you or your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obisite: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oliran:

Smiles,,, wish I could say it directly to your DH,, my DW put to bed last week Monday,, immediately after the delivery, the nurse that handle the delivery told me directly that I caused the tie n pain she passed through,, that withdrawing from kpekus is like piling up deliver pain n tie for her especially first time mother,, warn against the next,,,, try encourage him,, n it's necessary for him to get enlightening from those in charge,,, wish you stress free delivery!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liftedhands:

CC oliran.

For the kpekus matter tell him its doctors orders he oils the wheels often to keep thing easy smooth and flexible.

Or you seduce or take him by force! ( lock the doors and hide the keys grin) tell him you WILL NOT LET HIM GO UNLESS HE SETTLES YOU.

lolz give him time sha and Make him understand you need him and he won't harm you or your baby.
na nurse talk am o for antenatal and said no side effect at early stage. Even the pineapple people frown at too @ early stage, I asked during my antenatal in 2015 and they said we can eat it just that whatever we are eating must be in moderation and I ate it then. May God help us sha, Wetin I sabi, just learning.

as per bold B, i comment my reserve o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liftedhands:

CC oliran.

Thank you so much ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oliran:

it's well with us, I was thinking of going for scan to be sure everything is alright with my LO.
All is well with ur lo. As for scan I haven't even done any sef buh I hope to do so next month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
obisite:

Smiles,,, wish I could say it directly to your DH,, my DW put to bed last week Monday,, immediately after the delivery, the nurse that handle the delivery told me directly that I caused the tie n pain she passed through,, that withdrawing from kpekus is like piling up deliver pain n tie for her especially first time mother,, warn against the next,,,, try encourage him,, n it's necessary for him to get enlightening from those in charge,,, wish you stress free delivery!!!

Thank you sir, I'll show him your comment. I hope he heeds
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
karyss:

All is well with ur lo. As for scan I haven't even done any sef buh I hope to do so next month.

Thanks teamie.
I have done scan twice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
comtem2011:
na nurse talk am o for antenatal and said no side effect at early stage. Even the pineapple people frown at too @ early stage, I asked during my antenatal in 2015 and they said we can eat it just that whatever we are eating must be in moderation and I ate it then. May God help us sha, Wetin I sabi, just learning.

as per bold B, i comment my reserve o.
True a lot of women are not affected by pine Apple and dates! But then its better to be safe than sorry. I ate just a slice of pineapple in my 2nd tri and it made me bleed all night!!!

I prayed like Ive never prayed before for God to keep my baby. It made me very cautious of foods that have been listed as triggers.

Lolz abeg comment o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
[quote author=mitchyy post=65828003]

It has o. Though the aches and pains are not funny. I'm not even counting down anymore. I just keep myself busy so the day can go by faster[/qu
That's d spirit o cos counting down only makes d jony longer. Hope u have started ur antenatal? Me I have.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by karyss: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Oliran:

Mine is d opposite o. Libido has travelled to sambisa. I dnt even want pre-intimacy not to talk of penetration. It is well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
karyss:

Mine is d opposite o. Libido has travelled to sambisa. I dnt even want pre-intimacy not to talk of penetration. It is well dear.
Amen Teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
4realwoman:

Thank you sis and soon you too will show your sexy bump here.

Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
good evening sabi mamas,pls help your sister o,I have been struggling with this phlegm since last week and it is not comfortable again,it is just stuck on my throat,it's not going down nor coming up,what can I take to make it come out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good evening mamas..I'm back again, was team March last year..Delivered through an emergency CS and my EDD now is July 28. the doctor said i can try vbac but I'm thinking of going to another hospital to know if I should just prepare my mind for another CS...has anyone tried vbac here recently pls? you people should welcome me grin

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
LEEMAH50:
good evening sabi mamas,pls help your sister o,I have been struggling with this phlegm since last week and it is not comfortable again,it is just stuck on my throat,it's not going down nor coming up,what can I take to make it come out

Get lozenges like Strepsils, cenosils or coflin cough lozenges to ease it.
Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
voucher:
Good evening mamas..I'm back again, was team March last year..Delivered through an emergency CS and my EDD now is July 28. the doctor said i can try vbac but I'm thinking of going to another hospital to know if I should just prepare my mind for another CS...has anyone tried vbac here recently pls? you people should welcome me grin
Welcome back!!
For the Vbac,I think you should use the search button above the obtain the info u need or better yet let me help you copy some mamas and a doctor to help u.
Cc. Zaynie
Cc. Lioha
Cc. LuckyG1

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LEEMAH50(f): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chili89:
Get lozenges like Strepsils, cenosils or coflin cough lozenges to ease it. Pele
thanks,I will try that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Laugh kwa? You are glowing jurs kiss kiss, i pray m still fine like you during my own time soon cheesy.. Thank God for the journey so far, it shall end in praise
4realwoman:
Bumpie Tuesday.
so happy cos it means that we are getting closer to meeting our JOY.
I just want to say Baba
Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Okaka, Onyekeruwa (Great and Might creator of the world)
Imela! Imela! (Thank You! Thank You!)
Eze m Oh (My King)
See us @ 29weeks sharp
9weeks more to go.

Oluwa oshe oooo

Pls don't laugh at my BIG nose abeg. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
voucher:
Teamie I dey hail oo. Safe delivery to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good evening mamas in the house. Thanks so much for your support so far. Pls there is still room to like my post if u've not. The deadline is 2mao. Please help me like my post on page 1557 where I indicated interested on zaynie's post. Please help a mama win some gift for her baby. The link to d page is below just help scroll down

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1557

(1) (2) (3) ... (4136) (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.