Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154647 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
4realwoman:
Good morning all my teamies, long time no hear from some of una
Hope you all are doing well
kindly pop in so that we kw you all are okay.
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Team March, the Lord will lead you all to the favour room safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April, Hope you all are getting ready to meet your babies? i pray the Lord makes it easy for everyone.

All, prggy mama here the Lord will gaurd and protect us and our babies in Jesus name and at the set time we will go and bring them forth with ease in Jesus name, Amen.

Let continue to pray and leave the rest for our heavenly father to handle.

We are doing very fine. Thank you for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
karyss:
August mamas in d house pls say hiiiiiii. Imagine team October making noise no respect for their seniors.
Cappo talltosyne where art thou....pls say hi
Mamatwinny
Oliran
karyss
Cynate
JstBrave
Sayoddy
GenyEbere
PresVa
Loistee
Mitchyy.
I knw we r more than ds pls let's come out of our hiding. We shd be in our 19, 18 17 16 weeks now. God will mk it easy for us all.

Hi dearie,
May you walk and never stumble.
We shall welcome our august visitors.
Yes ooo, I am 18+ weeks. Getting ready for 20 weeks appointment , scan and 2nd dose of TT.

God is able
Oshe baba mi
Imeela daady
Nagode Allah. Sanu Jeso.

I am excited ...just like that.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
sayoddy:
Lord has been faithful. Last week Sunday had me scary as I bled throughout with clot. I registered with general hospital so I rushed to hospital to see emergency doctor. Most of the pregnant women there were bleeding and I was even encouraging some to have faith. I was sent to do scan and to the glory of God, the baby was kicking at 15weeks, no abnormality and actually tallied with my LMP edd, August 25. No treatment was given but to go home and rest. The bleeding has stopped. My booking date is March 27 and can't wait.

I'm writing this to give hope to someone in my shoe as I too read about women who bled and still have healthy babies.

March mamas, well done o. I'm expecting March 28 baby.

May our testimonies be established

Team August, there shall be no loss.
I also spotted this morning but I have found the cause.
Fish oil is the culprit, not even the low placenta thing.

I took pregnacare plus ( that has fish oil) in my first 12 weeks . I noticed it stops the pelvic /uterine pain I have been having since after the last miscarriage. The pain is not steady though. I also learnt fish oil is good for developing a baby's brain.

Sometimes I feel I miss fish oil and will buy once in a while to supplement. I noticed it losens my stool.

So I took it yesterday along with other recommended supplement yesternight and same thing that happened the other time happened again. My stool was loosened, I went to toilet midnight and also woke up early too poo. It after the poo I noticed the blood.

I just googled fish oil and saw many pregnant women have same experience with fish oil while some don't.

Bye bye to fish oil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Rubyzz:

Will do that at the next roll call. How are you doing
Alright..... am doing good cappo
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dear mamas,hope we are all fine...please I have an issue bothering me which I feel I should share here,I went for scan only to be told that there is Perisac bleed within the uterus,we are currently 10weeks gone,I heard baby’s heartbeat and am not bleeding,please has anyone had such experience...please don’t waka pass ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
PatKing:

Hey!!!
No be only me back Hemorrhoids package oh...
My sis... the painful thing is that, healing is after delivery... I trust God on your faith.
It is well with us.

Really !!! it's well, I'm always scared to visit the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
4realwoman:
You are healed sis and sorry for all the discomfort that you are having now.
soon you will look back and smile when baby comes.
As for me, the only thing that is giving me problem is sleeping position and the turning because of heat. I only pee once before morning cos i find it difficult to always stand up to go and pee grin i am lazy like that

LOL @the picture.

amen dear nice baby bump u got

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anistef:
amen dear nice baby bump u got
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
tinutunde:
Dear mamas,hope we are all fine...please I have an issue bothering me which I feel I should share here,I went for scan only to be told that there is Perisac bleed within the uterus,we are currently 10weeks gone,I heard baby’s heartbeat and am not bleeding,please has anyone had such experience...please don’t waka pass ooo

I haven't experienced such...did u see the doctor after the scan was conducted? I think you should if you didn't so you hear what he or she has to say..you will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
mamatwiny:

Hi dearie,
May you walk and never stumble.
We shall welcome our august visitors.
Yes ooo, I am 18+ weeks. Getting ready for 20 weeks appointment , scan and 2nd dose of bcg.

God is able
Oshe baba mi
Imeela daady
Nagode Allah. Sanu Jeso.

I am excited ...just like that.

mama Abeg is bcg the same as TT?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oliran:

No. TT is meant for you while pregnant now while bcg is for your baby when he or she is born.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bloomingbud:

No. TT is meant for you while pregnant now while bcg is for your baby when he or she is born.
Thank you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=4realwoman post=65851802]

Thanks darling for the checkup and Amen to your prayers. I agree with you on the tossing and turning while trying to sleep, the heat is something else. But so far so good, I'm doing alright and we thank God for everything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
tinutunde:
Yeah I had same issues when I was around 10 wks. was told to rest very well. it cleared up on its own with time. I didn't bleed out at all. Rest very well, no super woman things. Do you vomit often?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lilliesbud12:

Yeah I had same issues when I was around 10 wks. was told to rest very well. it cleared up on its own with time. I didn't bleed out at all. Rest very well, no super woman things. Do you vomit often?
Thanks my sister,am relieved...doctor told me to rest very well,i vomit occasionally
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
voucher:

I haven't experienced such...did u see the doctor after the scan was conducted? I think you should if you didn't so you hear what he or she has to say..you will be fine
Thanks dear sis,ive seen a doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
tinutunde:
Had same experience with my first scan. Sonographer told me it will clear on it own but I eventually bled. Scared the hell out of me. But scan showed everything was alright. Was placed on duphaston and bed rest for 2weeks. We are 31weeks+ today.
No shaking sis. Just rest well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
4realwoman
Thanks for asking. We are fine and waddling.
Aaahh! That turning at night with this my hyper active pikin. Na God go help person o.
God will make everything beautiful in his own time.

Counting down already.
TeamMay#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
[quote author=Roseey0 post=65873125]
Had same experience with my first scan. Sonographer told me it will clear on it own but I eventually bleed. Scared the hell out of me. But scan showed everything was alright. Was placed on duphaston and bed rest for 2weeks. We are 31weeks+ today.
No shaking sis. Just
We will all carry to term by Gods grace,thanks for the reassurance

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Oliran:

Please, it is tetanus not bcg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Oliran:

So sorry. I meant tetanus injection.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:20am On Mar 16, 2018
veedboss:
Team July how far
We dey oh! Thanks for asking.
Cappo! FloraEC, where at thou? You no even ask of us. Hope you’re good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 16, 2018
tinutunde:

I had it while I was around 10 weeks or so. I was placed on injection and given some drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2018
mamatwiny:

So sorry. I meant tetanus injection.
OK ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omonifamily(f): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Hi mommas
I beg, make unna help this late coming moma o. Want to win this for my baby but just seeing the post now.

Pls help like dis I beg o
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/1602#65878130

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy Birthday to you @Zaynie may you grow in strength, wisdom and good health. For your kindheart God will continually bless you, for your selflessness you will be rewarded. Enjoy your day.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babyboom(f): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2018
Zaynie
Happy birthday ma,
as your celebrate today, may all your blessing be trippled
More of God's wisdom as you go journey in this new age.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2018
babylove01:
Happy Birthday to you @Zaynie may you grow in strength, wisdom and good health. For your kindheart God will continually bless you, for your selflessness you will be rewarded. Enjoy your day.

Amin
Thanks Sis.
I appreciate. kiss

Thanks Babyboom. kiss
A big amen to your prayers .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2018
4realwoman:
Good morning all my teamies, long time no hear from some of una
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Team March, the Lord will lead you all to the favour room safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April, Hope you all are getting ready to meet your babies? i pray the Lord makes it easy for everyone.

All, prggy mama here the Lord will gaurd and protect us and our babies in Jesus name and at the set time we will go and bring them forth with ease in Jesus name, Amen.

Wonderful mama, thanks for the check up, we are doing fine, third trimester just be like my first trimester. Looking forward to the end o. May the good Lord be with us and deliver us safely ijn.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tosinwill(f): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=4realwoman post=65851802]Good morning all my teamies, long time no hear from some of una

Wonderful mama, thanks for the check up, we are doing fine, third trimester just be like my first trimester. Looking forward to the end o. May the good Lord be with us and deliver us safely ijn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2018
MummyAudrey:

I had it while I was around 10 weeks or so. I was placed on injection and given some drugs
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by piragirl(f): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2018
BA alert and BS alert
I put to bed through CS on Wednesday 14/03/2018,due to my previous fibroid surgery I did August 2016.
The conception of this baby is a miracle,it happened wen I have given up on herbs and medical drug s I decided to just enjoy my money without having spend it again on any medication
I keto for a while,then stop after my period still show up.
my hope was on high alert after I missed my period for just two days,cuz its usually come a day or two before expected date.
I was happy, cuz I have Neva taking in before in my 30plus year on earth...
I Neva felt pregnant though,my husband will always stare on my tommy and wonder if baby is actually inside,till 20weeks we are still watching closely no syntoms whatsoever.
so I was scheduled for Cs last week Wednesday, but I waited till this week.
when the CS started,I was unable to move my legs but I can feel all the pains.they thought i was joking at first, but wen my scream was almost pulling d theater roof down,I was given catamin,
immediately I woke up,I was asking for my baby,my husband ask me to hold on,after all I can see him,I was like bros wetin I wan carry ur face do,my baby please.
I give God all glory and honour, my baby boy weigh 2.9....
even though a pastor was telling me ,that though scan told me my baby is a boy,but is a girl,for my mind,who send you,the last scan too told my baby is a girl,after a previous scan 2weeks prior was showing boy,I refused to believe it
cc:Elmaspeed
cc:all March awaiting mother
God will see u through
BS: submitted

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.