Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137853 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
I still don't know what my baby weighs or time he was born. Just happy he is here and we are well. He came this morning at 37weeks, sometime around past 3. Vaginal delivery with small tear. Has been asleep since, although fed him formular around 10am. Is it time to eat again? I'm all alone here, no help yet. I just ate peppersoup now now, courtesy a friend.

Anyway, BS.

I brought it here when i started having contractions on Wednesday night, as JJC, i no sabi anything, especially because i went for antenatal on Tuesday and was told all was well. The contractions were quite subtle and just off and on and irregular.

On Thursday night, same thing. Continued all thru the day. I managed it till it became severe on friday. I quickly arranged some things and went to the hospital in the evening around 6pm. Saw doctor and he said to check me to know if i was in labour ( just like that? But luckily hubby shaved me that morning).

Doctor checked ( i hate it) and said i was 4cm and needed to go get my things shocked .Lol, hubby confused. All the while contractions were coming o but very bearable. Got home, carried bags, bought a few things, then got admitted. Meanwhile i had only eaten around 10am that day o.

Around 10pm, doctor checked again, 5cm. He suggested i climb stairs, i did like 5 times and got tired. I went to lie down and contractions came knocking. I didn't shout or anything. I'll sleep and contractions would wake me, then I'll squeeze hubby's hand.

Then all of a sudden, contractions became x10, i no shout o, all d while was lieing down. The strongest one came that felt as if baby's head was coming, hubby asked to call matron, i said no. Second time, in less than 3mins, with greater force, i told him to call the woman, i tried standing but felt like baby was falling, i told d woman, i want to poo and that baby was pushing me, she said don't push o. I enter delivery room, that's where i saw stars.

All the contraction was child's play oooooo. Jesus. I kept shouting, she said don't shout cos she was chooking hand and it was paining me. I felt one contraction, she say make i push, the woman dey laugh me say i dey play. I stopped.

Second push, she kept pulling my perineum embarassed embarassed and telling me to push, i did, she was like good, good but the pain was baaaad. I stopped.

Third push, one assistant ( God bless her), gave me a pillow and raised me up so i cld look at my stomach to push as the matron dey threaten to cut me. I said no no, ill push. Lol. I gave this my all, i swear at this point, it felt like my soul was gone, i was seeing bright lights, i didn't even know baby was out till i heard him cry.

Plenty things happened in that labour room that i can't type. Anyhow i got cleaned, placenta came out, stitched and was just lying down.

I give God glory cos it wasn't me in there. In my opinion, contraction weren't thaaat bad, painful but bearable. You see to push ehn, with d way the woman dey drag the perineum down, dipping her finger in too, i saw hell. I was in pains but baby is fine and thats all that matters. I dey ginger to go house tomorrow, here don tire me.

Cc patking
Aww what a lovely and emotional bs. Things mother's go through God bless you and your baby. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rukkington:

Mamas pls, help me look into this.. Abeg cry
I am not sure you will be needing another dose after the last till after delivery. Not sure though cos I be jjc too other experienced mums will chook mouth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking

Congratulations ma'am!
Welcome prince! God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mama's please is this garden egg leaves?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
StrongWoman333:
I am not sure you will be needing another dose after the last till after delivery. Not sure though cos I be jjc too other experienced mums will chook mouth. smiley

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Excel16:
Hello mummies,may God give more strength to every waddling mamas and God bless our Lo's,my second pregnancy,expecting twins come July by God's grace,is there any mum who has twin baby cot for sale,being wondering where to put them to sleep without one disturbing the other,any suggestions pls

Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo

Congratulations ma'am!
God be praised!
Welcome Princess!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chili89:
grin grin yea...
Baby bump wink wink lipsrsealed

Issorait. Lemme coman be going cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
lioha:

What is the need then? cool cool

Bumper to bumper is what we need grin grin so go get yours

Aya lemme shift for you pipo fess cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ammy5565:

Hehehe, i can see. Very soon, the bump will arrive. How is chinko baby? Bet he is doing alright. My love to him.

You pipo shu lemme na. Izi by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chinko is fine oh. Thank you mama.

How are you and your family doing?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Please change your mind! Bfp fall on you this coming March wink

Mitchy come and carry your twiny o before she finish us with kikikikikikiki tongue

Praise God. March don end already
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Excel16:
Hello mummies,may God give more strength to every waddling mamas and God bless our Lo's,my second pregnancy,expecting twins come July by God's grace,is there any mum who has twin baby cot for sale,being wondering where to put them to sleep without one disturbing the other,any suggestions pls

Congratulations, welcome to the club.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Aneeks post=66024227][/quote]

Congratulations ma'am!
God bless your baby!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
4realwoman:
Mama's join me in thanking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

To the glory of God today is our 3 years anniversary

OLUWA THANK YOU.

Happy Anniversary ma'am!
God bless your home!
More bliss in your marriage!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking
congrat mam..may God bless and keep our baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berliner1: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
To all the mothers here, may God increase your strength and protects you from evil.

Respect to all.

My friend here is 4 month pregnant and the hospital in this city(Munich,Germany) gave her a not which shows, she will give birth exactly 9 month and 2 days.

I did some research on quora and find something like that with German doctors forum.

Please how accurate is stuff like that?

Viele Dank.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
enkaydewdrop:

You pipo shu lemme na. Izi by force? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chinko is fine oh. Thank you mama.

How are you and your family doing?
kiss kiss kiss

enkay P.drop where have you been...how z you n yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
graciamore:
thanks mam pathKing all this different scanning date cef.. am tired.. waiting for Gods time.tanks for checking on us.

I agree!
God's timing is what we want.
We will all deliver safely.
Glad you are so relaxed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
rvpbae:
I still don't know what my baby weighs or time he was born. Just happy he is here and we are well. He came this morning at 37weeks, sometime around past 3. Vaginal delivery with small tear. Has been asleep since, although fed him formular around 10am. Is it time to eat again? I'm all alone here, no help yet. I just ate peppersoup now now, courtesy a friend.

Anyway, BS.

I brought it here when i started having contractions on Wednesday night, as JJC, i no sabi anything, especially because i went for antenatal on Tuesday and was told all was well. The contractions were quite subtle and just off and on and irregular.

On Thursday night, same thing. Continued all thru the day. I managed it till it became severe on friday. I quickly arranged some things and went to the hospital in the evening around 6pm. Saw doctor and he said to check me to know if i was in labour ( just like that? But luckily hubby shaved me that morning).

Doctor checked ( i hate it) and said i was 4cm and needed to go get my things shocked .Lol, hubby confused. All the while contractions were coming o but very bearable. Got home, carried bags, bought a few things, then got admitted. Meanwhile i had only eaten around 10am that day o.

Around 10pm, doctor checked again, 5cm. He suggested i climb stairs, i did like 5 times and got tired. I went to lie down and contractions came knocking. I didn't shout or anything. I'll sleep and contractions would wake me, then I'll squeeze hubby's hand.

Then all of a sudden, contractions became x10, i no shout o, all d while was lieing down. The strongest one came that felt as if baby's head was coming, hubby asked to call matron, i said no. Second time, in less than 3mins, with greater force, i told him to call the woman, i tried standing but felt like baby was falling, i told d woman, i want to poo and that baby was pushing me, she said don't push o. I enter delivery room, that's where i saw stars.

All the contraction was child's play oooooo. Jesus. I kept shouting, she said don't shout cos she was chooking hand and it was paining me. I felt one contraction, she say make i push, the woman dey laugh me say i dey play. I stopped.

Second push, she kept pulling my perineum embarassed embarassed and telling me to push, i did, she was like good, good but the pain was baaaad. I stopped.

Third push, one assistant ( God bless her), gave me a pillow and raised me up so i cld look at my stomach to push as the matron dey threaten to cut me. I said no no, ill push. Lol. I gave this my all, i swear at this point, it felt like my soul was gone, i was seeing bright lights, i didn't even know baby was out till i heard him cry.

Plenty things happened in that labour room that i can't type. Anyhow i got cleaned, placenta came out, stitched and was just lying down.

I give God glory cos it wasn't me in there. In my opinion, contraction weren't thaaat bad, painful but bearable. You see to push ehn, with d way the woman dey drag the perineum down, dipping her finger in too, i saw hell. I was in pains but baby is fine and thats all that matters. I dey ginger to go house tomorrow, here don tire me.

Cc patking

Awesome!!!
This Birth story is just how I dream of Delivery...
Well done Momma.
I Pray you and Kiddo get home tomorrow.
Birth story seen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
congrats to you Mama @rvpbae & @erutoria... God bless & keep ur los...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Congratulations to the recent mama's who birthed their little ones. @rvpbae, Lilliesbud and erutoria. May God keep them safe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lordcrixus: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello mamas,
Is there anything to be worried about low HCG?
My wife just missed her period about 5 days ago, blood test says positive but home testing urine kit shows negative. We had this same situation 4 months ago and she had miscarriage two weeks after confirming the pregnancy by blood test. Anything to be worried about this time?
NB: we have a child already, one year 4 months

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Mama's please is this garden egg leaves?
it does not look like it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2018
rvpbae:

Anyway, BS.

Cc patking
congrats mama,the pain is all worth it when you look at ur angel.when I gave birth my baby was fed 30mls every 3hours(with formular) b4 I started breast feeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2018
seunmarytemi:
Mummies in d house this nausea is much o.. . I have lick more dat 15 tomtom since yesterday afternoon am 6weeks, any remedy

Try crackers first thing in the morning. The yellow and dry one.
Also agbalumo works wonders.
Get a big bottle of water with a tiny slice of lemon in it and sip all day.
Eat small meals often. Hunger makes the nausea worse. So always have something to munch on in your bag. Chips, sandwich, puffpuff.

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Lordcrixus:
Hello mamas,
My wife just missed her period about 5 days ago, blood test says positive but home testing urine kit shows negative. We had this same situation 4 months ago and she had miscarriage two weeks after confirming the pregnancy by blood test. Anything to be worried about this time?

HCG is usually high and keeps rising till placenta arrives or so.
But a lot of women have confirmed by blood and not urine test and subsequently carried to term

Keep your fingers crossed and test in another couple of days and if you want to be doubly sure, simply check her HCG levels and talk to a doctor if there is any support needed.

Good luck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Rukkington:
Good day mamas, Congrats to those that have put to bed, may God bless your lo

Please mamas, I have a question o. I am due for TT4 injection on 27th of march and I heard once a dose is missed, one will have to restart the dose. Now, after taking TT4, will I still need booster dose in this pregnancy?
Its kind of confusing, pls don't jump and pass. l need clarification.

Once you take all required doses, you won't need to ever take TT injection again a your life.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2018
Lordcrixus:
Hello mamas,
She needs progesterone support to encourage implantation. Let her see a doctor asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
nnekaike:
congrats mama,the pain is all worth it when you look at ur angel.when I gave birth my baby was fed 30mls every 3hours(with formular) b4 I started breast feeding.

Thank you. I'm doing the 30ml routine now. His feeding has improved, he finished the last one i made. How long did it take b4 lactation?

I feel better. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
zaynie:

Once you take all required doses, you won't need to ever take TT injection again a your life.

Thanks, I'm grateful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
rvpbae:

Anyway, BS.

Cc patking
Congratulations it ended in praise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4157) (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.