Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137064 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Mama's please is this garden egg leaves?
looks like it,please check for small garden egg fruits to confirm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo
congrats ma'am
wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
proudmom38:

Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!
Thank you mummy,but still looking out for the twin baby cot,Greetings to your Lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Congratulations, welcome to the club.
Thanks mummy,trust the twins are doing great,God bless them ,still looking out for the twin baby cot or any suggesstion,do your twin share a cot?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by veedboss: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Excel16:
amen,yeah,team July!,have been wondering where all the mama's have been,
my fav is fried yam and garden egg sauce ,dont mind eating it the whole day
me nah banga stew and white rice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
veedboss:
kai!don't start na,I think i get longthroat shocked now oo I want to taste every food I see or perceive,wetin person go do,it is part of the package

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
veedboss:
I see you sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
erutoria:
B A! BA!! BA!!! With joy my heart we welcome our princess via EMCS lon 22/03/18 at ,11:45 am after 5days of failed VBAC . I thk God we made it atlassl. Baby is good ,mum is still feeling pain all over her body. Bs is coming. Cc: all march teamie and cappo

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
rvpbae:
Alleluia somebody.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My prince is finally here. I see something shaaaaaaa!

I don't know details now, all i know baby is here. Will come back with more info. Baby and mama dey strong.

Cc all April mom. Patking

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunny4lif(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wife is pregnant with twins cool cool

I'm so happy

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
seunny4lif:

I'm so happy

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
rvpbae:

Thank you. I'm doing the 30ml routine now. His feeding has improved, he finished the last one i made. How long did it take b4 lactation?

I feel better. Thanks.
it took me 4 days,after taking plenty things.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunny4lif(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
lioha:

Congratulations
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
4realwoman:
Good morning all my teamies, long time no hear from some of una
Hope you all are doing well
kindly pop in so that we kw you all are okay.
Just checking up on you all today @ mumsgirl27, Roseey0, rosekatiej, missusadey, Anistef, Forevergirl, Imahaps, Omojolagbe, Shemmyglo, glamk, bigiyaro, yetty002, Olubassey92, iaatmgirl, Meeeeey, portable4real, Wemmy017, khaite23, tosinwill, 1dafulmi, Fisayomi1. Hope we are enjoying our 3rd trimester? we are almost there to the Glory of God and do have a wonderful day ahead.

Team March, the Lord will lead you all to the favour room safe and sound in Jesus name, Amen.

Team April, Hope you all are getting ready to meet your babies? i pray the Lord makes it easy for everyone.

All, prggy mama here the Lord will gaurd and protect us and our babies in Jesus name and at the set time we will go and bring them forth with ease in Jesus name, Amen.

Let continue to pray and leave the rest for our heavenly father to handle.

Thanks for the mention. Trust that you and other mamas are good.

We are doing good. Just seems to get tired quickly of recent.

Sorry for my disappearance.

Happy waddling and safe delivery to us all at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JstBrave(f): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
Excel16:
Thank you mummy,but still looking out for the twin baby cot,Greetings to your Lo

I sent u a PM. I know where u can get... Tried uploading a pic here but network isn't cooperating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
JstBrave:

I sent u a PM. I know where u can get... Tried uploading a pic here but network isn't cooperating.
ok,got it,will respond nw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Excel16: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
seunny4lif:

I'm so happy
she's welcome to the club of twinies,congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
PatKing:

Congratulations Momma,
Welcome Baby.

Thanks Ma...I appreciate!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Excel16:
Thanks mummy,trust the twins are doing great,God bless them ,still looking out for the twin baby cot or any suggesstion,do your twin share a cot?

I don't use cot for them o, I use these small beds with net cover so I just put the two on our bed which is big enough to accommodate us. I never planned using cot cos of the stress of getting up to feed them in the night though it's still same now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
BA, Help me welcome my Tall fair boy on the 20/03/18. Birth story coming soon.

April mom port to March.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
tutulicious:

April mom port to March.
tutulicious my paddy from futmx and nysc grin congratulations mama! Super happy for you and a big welcome to your tall fair boy!!! April mamas la hot grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutulicious(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wifeysist:
tutulicious my paddy from futmx and nysc grin congratulations mama! Super happy for you and a big welcome to your tall fair boy!!! April mamas la hot grin

Thank you so much my dear, please give me a clue of your name, I keep wondering which of the 2012 ETM babe. Kindly let me know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onalc(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Share it with your family and friends
Permanent Cure For Quick Ejaculation in Less Than 2 Weeks 100%?

Get Natural and total solution to the following:
* Weak erection and waist pain
* Sperm leakage from vagina
* Low sperm count
* Quick or late ejaculation

Order for herbal solution
And get rid of diseases like:
* Diabetes
* Hypertension
* Urinary Tract Infection
* Abnormal Vagina Discharge
* Staphylococcus
* Arthritis
* Malaria and Typhoid
* Fibroid
* Blockage of fallopian tube *Pelvic inflammatory disease *Punch of Douglas *Ovarian cyst *Bacterial infections *Chronic pile
*Sperm leakage *Toilet infections and all other forms of SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES
We also specialize on; *Natural Remedies during Pregnancy
*Childcare
Olanase Natural Life Care (ONALC HERBAL CLINIC ... Centre for alternative remedy Call us on:
Customer Service Team -
Tel. & WhatsApp: +2347032455110
LinkedIn: ONALC HERBAL CLINIC
Instagram : ONALC HERBAL CLINIC
Email: onalcherbalclinic.2012@yahoo.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OnalcC Vconnect: ONALC HERBAL CLINIC

Distance is not a barrier; we send our product to both near and far destination.
…your health is important to us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bulunton(f): 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
Congratulations ma’am. May your baby continue to grow in the grace of God.
tutulicious:

April mom port to March.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
tutulicious:

April mom port to March.
congratulations ma'am
welcome baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wowdiva: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
BA!
Hey fam!, long time no see. Mehn the vigil nor be here ooo. I had my prince on the 7th of March at 4:25. Thank God for everything and everyone here. BS much later, let me catch up on my sleep. Safe delivery to other waddling members.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aneeks: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
proudmom38:

Congratulations ma'am!
God bless your baby!

Thanks so much Ma...I really appreciate you,and Amen to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
@cappo patking jst wanna commend ur efforts. God bless you real good. Team April all the way. Jst packed my bags last night. Getting ready to start walking every evening for atleast 30min

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:26am On Mar 26, 2018
tutulicious:

April mom port to March.

APRIL Momma has done it again!!!
Biggest congratulations to you.
Welcome Baby Tutulicious!
You will be a blessing to the world and your family.
Can't wait to read your Birth story.

#TeamApril2018 come and see ohhh!!!!

Whyterose:
@cappo patking jst wanna commend ur efforts. God bless you real good. Team April all the way. Jst packed my bags last night. Getting ready to start walking every evening for atleast 30min

Thank you so much my dear.
Hmmm... it's about time for stairs ohhh
Climb Momma!!!!
Am so glad to read you are super ready for baby's arrival.
We will all birth gracefully.

wowdiva:
BA!
Hey fam!, long time no see. Mehn the vigil nor be here ooo. I had my prince on the 7th of March at 4:25. Thank God for everything and everyone here. BS much later, let me catch up on my sleep. Safe delivery to other waddling members.

Congratulations Momma.
So happy for safe delivery.
Welcome Prince.

seunny4lif:

I'm so happy

Congratulations!
Please join a team for proper connection.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:07am On Mar 26, 2018
nnekaike:
it took me 4 days,after taking plenty things.

After much hot water and pepper soup and very tiny effort from ds, I'm lactating but he isn't latching. My boobs are hurting already.

Pls help i beg you people. What can i do? embarassed embarassed embarassed Boobies are hard sef. His lips are just too tiny, he came exactly at 37weeks and he is just so small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:15am On Mar 26, 2018
forzarush:
looks like it,please check for small garden egg fruits to confirm.
ok ma'am thanks smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StrongWoman333(f): 4:16am On Mar 26, 2018
nnekaike:
it does not look like it.
Ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.