Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203929 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
jennyswtie:
Hello mamas, I just got my HVS result today n it showed I have candida ++. Any ideas on how I can safely treat/manage it will be duly appreciated since I haven't started antenatal yet. Just 10 wks +.

PLS DONT JUMP AND PASS. THANK YOU
I will suggest you move this question to the (Ask the doctor /Gynaecology chart room)He will answer you fast without delay,Please don't panic it will all end in praise with God on our side.It's like we are supposed to be teammates because I am 10weeks and 6days.God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

COMES WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY

NEW PRICES!!!

SINGLE BREAST PUMP: 15K
DOUBLE BREAST PUMP: 23K

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
hello my people,my July teammates and fellow preggy mamas,hope we all good?God will see us through.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin you are very funny teamie.

My sweetheart the thing dey sweet me so. I use am dey pass time grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Rubyzz:

I think as far as no itching or odour, it's fine. Might be the increased flow of blood making it look pinkish esp if you are fair. I also noticed mine is larger than before lol
what if there's odour?and what type of odour should I be worried about please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
@ jennyswtie, i will advise you to hold on till you are fully in second trimester (speaking from experience)in the main time you can do sitz bath abi na wetin dem dey call am and also try to air the area .pele,it will pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
BlessedDiva:

6 months shocked that far along? this is sad, i decree that none shall cast her young, no more sad news, we all shall carry to full term and deliver like the biblical Hebrew women with mummy, daddy, siblings and babies alive in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Supernatural carriage and delivery all the way!

Amen and amen!!!
My love it was an experience I wouldn't wish on an enemy. 4 days in labour losing amniotic fluid and blood with serious contraction. After all effort, my boy came out. It shall not repeat again as long as the Lord liveth.

We all shall see our lo with our eyes and train them and they shall in turn look after us in old age in Jesus name, amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
toyeem:
BS.!
The pregnancy that birth my precious Prince started as a surprise.

I rejoice with you mama. God Almighty shall continue to protect you and your loved ones in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
sweetose:
@ jennyswtie, i will advise you to hold on till you are fully in second trimester (speaking from experience)in the main time you can do sitz bath abi na wetin dem dey call am and also try to air the area .pele,it will pass.
what was your experience like? Share so she'll know why you advice for her to wait till she's fully in 2nd trimester.

Jennyswtie I think you should go to the hospital. Candida infection isn't something to joke with. Not to scare you but just so you and baby will be safe. Please take the test result to see your doctor. Even if they don't register you for antenatal yet, they can simply administer treatment for the infection.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Toyeem, may you continue to have reasons to praise God through your son. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name.

Glamk, may God accept her soul. Accept my sympathy. Be strong dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maryam1234:

I will suggest you move this question to the (Ask the doctor /Gynaecology chart room)He will answer you fast without delay,Please don't panic it will all end in praise with God on our side.It's like we are supposed to be teammates because I am 10weeks and 6days.God will see us through.
You both are November moms. Why haven't you registered na? Welcome. Provide your EDD and let me add you to the list.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
@toyeem, congrats dear.D devil has lost d battle.You gave my dd a birthday mate.Pls pm for a little token from me to mark her birthday.April babes rock.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Amen and amen!!!
My love it was an experience I wouldn't wish on an enemy. 4 days in labour losing amniotic fluid and blood with serious contraction. After all effort, my boy came out. It shall not repeat again as long as the Lord liveth.

We all shall see our lo with our eyes and train them and they shall in turn look after us in old age in Jesus name, amen.
Amen teamie. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roseey0:

Pls register for antenatal immediately so your doctor can monitor you and prescribe appropriately
okay. thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maryam1234:

Yes we are. I'm 10.4

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
sweetose:

Amen o. What's sitz bath? is it that salt n water thing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
toyeem:
BS.!
The pregnancy that birth my precious Prince started as a surprise. I was on FP injection and still calculated my safe period religiously but God has a better plan for me,to bless me with a special angel. Lols .So the journey started through ms,constipation etc. Fast forward to 24weeks,I started having pains which was confirmed to be pre-term labour,my cervix had shortened and was starting to open. I was placed on bed rest and pelvic rest and given drugs to stop contractions.I managed myself till 34 weeks wen the bed rest was lifted,then I started getting pains and feeling very uncomfortable.
I was treated for malaria,fesolate tablets increased and was monitored weekly.
At 37 weeks,d pain had increased with strong fruitless contractions (was on 2cm all d while).I became restless, my mother instinct kept telling me that dere is something wrong but I couldn't figure it out.
I kept going to d hospital every other day but dose doctors will just say madam go and wait,it's not yet time.
One day,I couldn't sleep,painfull contractions and baby was restless,I cried throughout d nite and very early in d morning,I was in d hospital
Dis time around,I insisted on seeing d senior doctor dat took d delivery of my girls. I waited for hours and some devils in human form where telling me to just keep wasting my time wen i can see another doctor but i refused.
Immediately he came,he checked me and told me to come back dat same day to be induced the next morning.
D next morning,after checking my baby's heartbeat for several times,d induction started. I was doing fine and contracting well till I got to 9cm and got stuck. D enemy is in trouble ooo. I was in pains,weak,my baby could not descend into d birth canal and suddenly his heartbeat started going down and within minutes, my bp was also going down.I was placed on oxygen immediately.
I started shivering and weeping and telling dem to please save my baby even if I had to go. My mother came in and prayed for me,she told me all will be well dat I can't go before her.
My doctor came in at dat point and I was rushed into d theatre. I signed the consent form in d theatre myself,told dem it's my life and can't wait till wen my husby will be back. I just wanted my baby alive and I had given up on myself.
Few minutes into d session,I heard my baby's cry den I started strugling to be awake.My doctor den said look at your baby,it's a boy,you need to be alive for dis boy,just struggle,let's do dis together,u can't leave dis boy alone and dey placed him close to me,den d strength came and we fought through together.my baby came in at 6:38pm on april 10 weighing 3.8kg,welcome to our beautiful world,my Prince Charming.
Cc-Patking.B.s. submitted,3rd and final missionary journey has ended in praise. All other mamas,God will see you through d journey and it will end in praise.

To God be the glory for a successful and safe delivery. You really passed through a lot but God is faithful. Welcome to your blessed miraculous prince,. God is great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jennyswtie: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
what was your experience like? Share so she'll know why you advice for her to wait till she's fully in 2nd trimester.

Jennyswtie I think you should go to the hospital. Candida infection isn't something to joke with. Not to scare you but just so you and baby will be safe. Please take the test result to see your doctor. Even if they don't register you for antenatal yet, they can simply administer treatment for the infection.
I'm just scared of treating infection in my first tri. I fear of any possible adverse effect on my child. Thanks anyways, will muster courage n go to hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
whyworryPH:

Amen and amen!!!

Oh dear! It is well dearie.....A big AMEN to that prayer and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
jennyswtie:

I'm just scared of treating infection in my first tri. I fear of any possible adverse effect on my child. Thanks anyways, will muster courage n go to hospital

@Jennyswtie I 2nd what cappo @VannywealthDesi suggested. Dont be scared, just go and see your doctor for better treatment, I had malaria in my 7th week and my doctor gave me anti-malarial drugs which cleared it and he did scan 2 weeks after at 9 weeks and thank God my baby is doing well. It's always better to see your dr, ob/gyn at this early stage.
I'll register next week at 13 weeks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
StrongWoman333:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be small thing o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
jennyswtie:

Yeast infection is normal in pregnancy but can cause miscarriage. Remember your body is going through hormonal changes now that you're pregnant. Your doctor might give you a suppository or cream for it but you can try this home therapy:

Reduce sugary stuff(yeast feeds on sugar)
Wear loose cotton pants. If possible don't wear pant at home even at night, allow that place to breathe.
Always wash your hp after peeing or wipe from front to back.
You can try the garlic suppository method(Google it)
Make sure your DH is treating it
Don't douche please
You can do sitz bath if you feel uncomfortable.

HTH

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
sweetose:

Delay could be dangerous. It needs to be treated now.
@jennyswtie, go register for antenatal, present your test result and get the infection treated asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Sansa143:
I have bin wondering why 90% of girls look like dere dad and 90% boys,like dere mum.
the thing weak me too much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
jennyswtie:

Just see your doctor first okay. smiley
BlessedDiva:

@Jennyswtie I 2nd what cappo @VannywealthDesi suggested. Dont be scared, just go and see your doctor for better treatment, I had malaria in my 7th week and my doctor gave me anti-malarial drugs which cleared it and he did scan 2 weeks after at 9 weeks and thank God my baby is doing well. It's always better to see your dr, ob/gyn at this early stage.
I'll register next week at 13 weeks
Like play like play you go soon enter third trimester. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
You both are November moms. Why haven't you registered na? Welcome. Provide your EDD and let me add you to the list.
Thanks cappo,I never knew you're our captain.Sorry for not registering earlier.EDD is 8 November,Sex not known yet.I am planning of registering for antenatal this Friday,my doctor advised the earlier the better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okayla: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mummies please help urgently. I'm just 35wks 5days but starting yesterday I began to feel an excruciating pain at my pelvis. It happens when I sit for a while and get up then moving my legs and walking becomes a major task. I felt this way few days before delivery of my first boy but then I was about 38wks.

Does it mean baby has already engaged I'm barely 36weeks oo

Let me confess sha, I was at the salon and my 2yr old was being very naughty and suddenly ran out of the shop wanting me to chase him. I gave hot chase sharply forgetting the load I carry for body as there was a major road just outside the shop.
This pain started a few hours later.

Please mums help me shed more light as I never even pack hospital bag finish

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iaatmgirl: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
mumsgirl27:
mumsgirl27:
yepiee!!! IT IS ANOTHER NEW WEEK (GOD OF WONDERS)
Team M ---Miraculous Conceptions
A ---Adorable and Stress free pregnancy
Y ---Yes!!It is a supernatural Delivery.

ROLL CALL FOR D WEEK (12DAYS LEFT grin,we are Almost there)
Pls, let's include our Edd and Lo's Sex if known when we reply.

Happy Third Trimester to us all grin, Waddling phase grin grin

Team May
Team Miraculous Conception
Team Supernatural delivery
Team Sharp sharp delivery
Team Beautiful and handsome Los
Team Sexy bumps (No eba or amala bumps)
Team Healthy pregnancy
Team Mother alive, Lo alive and Father rejoicing
Team 20billion for our account grin

Evening cappo
Thanks for checking on us. Shopping practically finished, grandma would help get the items omitted. Just trying to finalise arrangement and sorting of baby things while waiting patiently for baby.

Hoping baby comes 40weeks + 2 sha. Don't want any sudden surprises before bag is packed and I start my leave. And no midnight or emergency hospital runs

Although any day chosen by God is the best. He would make relevant provisions.

Regards to all other mamas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please @ Jennyswtie don't be scared of treating the infection,I was also a victim of infection too,my doctor prescribed some drugs for me of which I have finish taking,she promise to inject me @ 6 Months to get rid of the infection totally before birth.According to her I would have been injected before conception to kill the infection but I never knew I was gonna be a carrier prior to pregnancy.Or better still you can PM me to link you to her if you're within Abuja,she's good and consultancy is as little as 200naira.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thanks to my teamies BlessedDiva and VannywealthDesi for your prayers. The Lord shall perfect all that concerns us.

@jennyswtie please don't wait another day to see a doctor. I was like you and was afraid of seeing a doctor and even when I complained to my gynea during antenatal, I refused to take the drugs that were prescribed.

Before I knew what was happening, I started leaking fluid after urinating. And this was all as a result of the itching.

Little did I know that the infection had gotten to my Uterus and caused the amniotic fluid to be leaking.

I lost my handsome boy because I was so ignorant.

Biko if possible, see a doctor today and get checked out for treatment. Just let them know how far along you are and I believe they will help you out.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Just an update. I see a couple of us are very active which is a good sign.
Those of us who aren't, I trust we're fine, maybe morning sickness. It will soon pass.
Some of us are about to enter the 2nd trimester. Glory be to God for the journey so far. cheesy
Welcome to the new comers.
Healthy, happy, exciting bumping to us all. kiss

1) VannywealthDesi.............. 23rd Nov
2) Bukit05.............................. is 9th Nov
3) WhyworryPH......................23rd Nov
4) BlessedDiva ...................... 2nd Nov
5) Rushingwind05..................19th Nov
6) Ahnie...................................
7)Sexyjuly................................9th Nov
8 )Maryam1234.......................8th Nov
9)Jennyswtie..........................
10)EzyF...................................1st Nov

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
jennyswtie:

Yes we are. I'm 10.4
God will see us through,it's gonna be a stress-free journey by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4225) (4226) (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.