Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143756 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:34am On May 07, 2018
ahnie:
I'm out of the race... cry Cc November cappo
Sorry for the loss dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:37am On May 07, 2018
So it is with heavy heart that I am writing this.
WhyworryPH, I see your hand o.
Of my 3 parties, one cancelled. I no vex. I still have 2 bah?
I went to the first one, got to the venue and I didn't like the settings (I'm not a snob but I've had enough food poisoning from parties to be smart cool). So I just took a plate of porridge (no stew) and fried chicken for the kids. (Hint: salads, jollof rice, fried rice and vegetable soup are easiest to get poisoning from and stew too). I was doing shakara that I had another party (which I joined the cooking crew o,.so I could vouch for the food) and my target was the fresh fish ,eforiro and amala fele.
I was in a hurry to leave this party but the Alfas naming the baby just refused to announce the name angry angry angry not till 6 O'clock by which time I was glaring daggers at them.... angry angry angry. Then time to go to the other party and my convoy was delaying me angry. Going back and forth.....by the time we reached the second party.....mmmmmmm
Even canopy no dey again! Dem don even wash plate and pack chairs. Even my host had long gone.....
Of a truth, I screamed.....fresh fish! Amala! Efo riro!!!! Ha! Aiye mi o!!!!!
Na so I carry myself go buy moimoi o cry
With vexation I dinor make dinner for my husband man angry

That is to say, I will not announce my future parties, Team Nov are not to be trusted angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:38am On May 07, 2018
4realwoman:
I kw say mama zaynie go dey proud of me oo. grin grin grin grin

I'm everly proud of you mama! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:43am On May 07, 2018
4realwoman:
I kw say mama zaynie go dey proud of me oo. grin grin grin grin

She go dey very very prouding in you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:46am On May 07, 2018
zaynie:
I went to the first one, got to the venue and I didn't like the settings (I'm not a snob but I've had enough food poisoning from parties to be smart cool). So I just took a plate of porridge (no stew) and fried chicken for the kids. (Hint: salads, jollof rice, fried rice and vegetable soup are easiest to get poisoning from and stew too). I was doing shakara that I had another party (which I joined the cooking crew o,.so I could vouch for the food) and my target was the fresh fish ,eforiro and amala fele.
I was in a hurry to leave this party but the Alfas naming the baby just refused to announce the name angry angry angry not till 6 O'clock by which time I was glaring daggers at them.... angry angry angry. Then time to go to the other party and my convoy was delaying me angry. Going back and forth.....by the time we reached the second party.....mmmmmmm
Even canopy no dey again! Dem don even wash plate and pack chairs. Even my host had long gone.....

That is to say, I will not announce my future parties, Team Nov are not to be trusted angry

Hah! Disappointment of the highest order!
No velz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 7:47am On May 07, 2018
whyworryPH:

Mama you are right about Zaynie. Imagine, I accidentally passed one of the party venues she was invited to and saw one woman crying by the side, I asked her what the problem was and she said Mama Zaynie has finished her food since she arrived.

I have been trying to console the woman ever since.

Please help me judge the case. The first picture is Zaynie's plate and the second pix na that of the woman wey get the party.

Kikikikikikikikiki...you can't do this to my edd mate I strongly disagree, mama Zaynie will deal with you oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:01am On May 07, 2018
Yesterday was fess Sunday in church after delivery and I was all muguing in church cos I didn't know what to do and what not to do.
Jae kept crying to suck and I didn't bring the expressed bwess milk and I was ashamed to just bring my tomato Jos bwess out tongue tho I was in session for mothers. I carried him on my arms till I couldn't feel my hands any more. Msg was going on, I couldn't write, offering came, I didn't know how to reach my bag. I kept praying for the lady by my side to carry him but haunty and her hubby kept playing wt him but refuse to carry him. I used style to stretch him to her but nothing. Maybe she was scared of his size.
Everything just dabaru when I wanted to enter car na so my zip down gown just zip open reach up.
I was the clear definition of confused yesterday in church

Jae, during dedication

58 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 8:05am On May 07, 2018
ayabadamilola:
Ehn Ehn, starting with you Flora ex... you is a bad shaid! Ahn ahn, see how my body is doing me now... embarassed embarassed My mind is telling me you like doing mummy and daddy grin grin
Now to your kwesion ffvsquared, fostofost it isnor s*x, it is called kpekusing! Repeat after me..... kpekusing! grin grin Anywayz, mamas have answered you... change positions if needed and also let Oga romance you wella! Plenty romance ni o! Start with touching game first to get the body up and running, after let him pass backyard enter... wink

How she wan keep belle make oga pass backyard ni. shocked Excess romance fit make person contract join tongue cos e fit Orga you go do like say belle dy tight.

Good morning o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2018
curvilicious:
Nnekaike, it is well with you and the family. Thank God no life was lost. God will replenish you and cast them far away
Amen and thank you mama,John is soo adorable,weldone mama.lol at afraid of his size,shey you don't know pple are scared of carrying orobo babies.if am the one I do beg pple to help me carry o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2018

Nnekaike, Pele. May the Lord of Bounty replace all that was lost in triple fold. Amin. Don't worry all your hurts and sorrows have been carted away. kiss[/quote] Amennn,thank yöu mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:49am On May 07, 2018
curvilicious:
Yesterday was fess Sunday in church after delivery and I was all muguing in church cos I didn't know what to do and what not to do.
Jae kept crying to suck and I didn't bring the expressed bwess milk and I was ashamed to just bring my tomato Jos bwess out tongue tho I was in session for mothers. I carried him on my arms till I couldn't feel my hands any more. Msg was going on, I couldn't write, offering came, I didn't know how to reach my bag. I kept praying for the lady by my side to carry him but haunty and her hubby kept playing wt him but refuse to carry him. I used style to stretch him to her but nothing. Maybe she was scared of his size.
Everything just dabaru when I wanted to enter car na so my zip down gown just zip open reach up.

Jae, during dedication
Lmao, cutie Johnny kiss kiss

I remember the first time I went out with my baby to get stuff for her christening. It was just so clumsy and she was just so fussy. I had to bring out bobbiee inside moving bus shocked shocked cos it was quite a distance and she wouldn't stop crying. I just said fvck sh¡t angry angry my baby is more important than staring eyes undecided

Up till now I hardly write inside church except when she's sleeping. My arms don kukuma dey used to carrying her for long.

My saving grace during dedication was, I had a girlfriend go with me and she did most of the carrying. I only carried her and took her out to suck.
I would forget to carry bib or hanky and suddenly remember when bobbiee start gushing and baby wants to remove mouth shocked shocked and I can't shout for my girlfriend to bring out my bag for me sad
That first Sunday was quite clumsy sha grin
We had 12 baby dedications and pastor would take time to pray for each one personally before moving to the next. Na my dh suffer am because he was the one doing the carrying. Me na my legs dey shake on top my heels. Chai! grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:52am On May 07, 2018
Ahnie cry
Be strong dear
Tripple to come soon.
Hope you are good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1234jossy: 9:07am On May 07, 2018
ahnie:
I'm out of the race... cry
Cc November cappo

Weldone for fooling yourself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:09am On May 07, 2018
nnekaike:
mama's am so sad,armed robbers came to my house today and took everything dey could take our TV with the control,gold rings we where on special occasion's, money,laptops and plenty things,they even ate my banana,this is the second time in two years I pray God takes care of whoever is doing this evil.In all I thank God for the gift of life my family and I are fine.

The Lord will replenish all you lost in ten folds. Please see if you can tighten security like changing of locks or better padlocks. It's crazy losing your valuables to thieves. Don't know whether to curse them or pray for them cos I'm angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:12am On May 07, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Bukit05, BlessedDiva, WhyworryPH, thank you ladies for asking after me. I've been down with cold and fatigue, so I was only able to come peep on NL. Couldn't type. I'm better now by His grace. smiley

Sooo good to have you join us our dearest cappo. Thank God you are better. We missed you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
I didn't see your reply. I wanted you to help keep encouraging your teamies, since I wasn't feeling too good. But apparently that wasn't even necessary. Y'all took care of one another. smiley
Exchanging numbers will be wonderful.

Cappo I don't understand NL pattern of pm. They only send notification and not the content of the message. We already agreed that exchanging numbers is a great idea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2018
[quote author=ahnie post=67339905]I'm out of the race... cry
Cc November cappo[/quote
Na wa,so sorry dear.
May the Almighty God,heal and console you and family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:21am On May 07, 2018
zaynie:

Oh my dearest Zaynie. But I told u to reduce the long throat and you wouldn't listen. U for kukuma go for the one wey u sure say fresh fish and amala dey grin grin
Now see as you starve dh for something he did not cause angry

November team no dey smile at all at all. We control parties and determine what u get to eat or not.
#smilesmischievously cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendor1: 9:22am On May 07, 2018
nnekaike:
mama's am so sad,armed robbers came .
It is well mami. Thank God for life as those items can replaced though expensive and painful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:23am On May 07, 2018
Aitee1:

Kikikikikikikikiki...you can't do this to my edd mate I strongly disagree, mama Zaynie will deal with you oh

grin grin but I'm already dealing with your edd mate nah. Didn't she tell u how her 3 parties turned out courtesy of I and my able teamies? Mama Zaynie come and tell her what happened.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:24am On May 07, 2018
curvilicious:
Yesterday was fess Sunday in church after delivery and I was all

Jae, during dedication

Your baby is so cute. Love him already kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

WTF?? angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:27am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2018
1234jossy:

Please what is the meaning of this angry? Why use such words on someone that is nursing her loss? If you don't know what to say, please wake pass and don't spread negativity here. Na beg I beg u o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 9:37am On May 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin grin

Choi mama you are too mush. See as you take arrange wetin happen better than me sef.
I dab for you biko. Mama Zaynie the longer throat see what you have caused kiss
#nothingbutrivalrylove grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 9:43am On May 07, 2018
Liftedhands:
If you like drama like me check this thread out grin I'm still reading sef and it's making my siren go off any how! Just wow wow wow.

https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members
Lol I thought I'm the only one peeping on the thread. I'm on and off on it sha. Will continue no doubt

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1234jossy: 9:49am On May 07, 2018
Nobody should quote me o.

After she announced on April fool's day and said sometimes around Last week that she was carrying twins, now she said she has lost it. Who is she deceiving?

I know shitt happens but ahnie'own was a prank

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2018
bukit05:

U re welcome capo. It is well with you.
Amen. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2018
zaynie:

Eiya. This is one hilarious mama.
Woow! *wiping tears off my eyes*
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:01am On May 07, 2018
curvilicious:

Jae, during dedication
Pele ma

Baby mia! kiss kiss to the fine young man. See his cheeks like mine. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
whyworryPH:

Sooo good to have you join us our dearest cappo. Thank God you are better. We missed you kiss
smiley kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:05am On May 07, 2018
nnekaike:
mama's am so sad,armed robbers came to my house today and took everything dey could take our TV with the control,gold rings we where on special occasion's, money,laptops and plenty things,they even ate my banana,this is the second time in two years I pray God takes care of whoever is doing this evil.In all I thank God for the gift of life my family and I are fine.

Thank God for your family too, you'll get back everything you lost. They really came prepared oo maybe with car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) (4299) (4300) (4301) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.